Dreamy Dreams

By lillycui

" How did you get in? Is my security that poor? " He exclaimed frustrated, reaching towards the safety but... More

Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44

Chapter - 12

86 9 1
By lillycui

   A gust of air passed through the small figure who walked in the foreign path tucked in the blanket of yellowish leaves..

  Her small steps crunched them under her feet as her beautiful doe eyes look around with fear.. it seems like her small heart was pumping fear instead of blood..

  Her small fists were raised on her chest.. her lips pouted as her eyes were ready to burst a pool of tears.. her innocent immature mind with no plans of taking her out of this foreign land..

  The trees on the top shedded their last few leaves as the girl was drowning more in anxiety..

  ......:" Hey.. " her small body flinched as she heard a foreign voice behind her.. shrinking into something more smaller she turn to look at her back with scared eyes..

  Her hazel brown eyes locked with a chocolatey brown ones.. deep and soft.. where her eyes were filled with the reflection of her tensed emotions.. the boy's eyes were holding on something gentle from his heart..

  ......:" You seems lost little girl " the boy bend down infront of small girl.. she took a step back not ready to accept anyone foreign into her comfort zone..

  .....:" Relax I am not going to hurt you.. " he whispered gently sitting down infront of her.. she tilted her head and stare at him still with pouted lips.. the body smiled at her cuteness.. her aura was soft, radiating innocent..

.......:" want a candy.. " he thought of a way to calm her down as he pulled a small candy out of his pocket and offer her with open palms..

  The little girl stare deeply at him, who waited for her to picked it up but she stayed unmoved making him sigh inwardly..

  .......:" it appeared like you aren't a fan of it.. " he said before withdrawing his hand but all of sudden a small cold hand clenched around his thumb holding it in the midway..

  A tuck was pulled in boy's heart as he saw her innocent grip on his hand as she picked up the candy with the other one bringing it close to her chest as she clench hardly on it keeping it safe..

......:" Good girl.. " he smiled at her placing his hand on her head as he pat her lightly before pulling it back however the little girl didn't let go of his hand..

.....:" are you lost? " he asked her as he studied her scared figure.. she nod her head immediately as her tears already accumulated in her eyes..

.....:" are you cold? " he asked her again and she again nodded being such a small girl she was.. this weather was proved to be cold to her while he was quite warm as he enjoyed the gentle breeze on him..

  He peeled off the second fabric on his body which was only put on him for the purpose of fashion leaving him in a tee-shirt as he put it across her shoulders..

  She blink gently as his shirt reached her knees making her look too small than her already small size..

......:" Now don't be scared.. I will take you back to your family okay?.. " he made a promise to her as he raised her pinky finger.. the girl look at him carefully and then at his face.. his thin lips were smiling beautiful as they radiated a strange aura to make her feel calm..

.....:" Okay.. " she voiced out gently for the first time in their meet as she wrap her small finger around his.. a gentle feeling soothe his heart as he look at her softly.. a slight blush crept on her cheek as the girls finally found her first crush..

  First love to be precise..

.
.
.

  Lily:" Stop it.. " she groaned feeling the pain in her wrists as tighten the knot even more..

  Ethan:" not until I am certain to bound you here.. " he growled having enough of chase she have been making him do..

  Lily:" you are insane.. " she spat out in a harsh tone as her eyes were deadly staring at him with hate..

  Ethan:" I don't care Lily.. call me whatever you want but I am not allowing you to leave me anymore.. " he gritted not ready to take a heed of her words and emotions..

  Lily:" if someone is being nice to you doesn't mean that you have right to bound them with you Ethan.. if you keep holding on this stupidity then you will only end up being lonely.. " she still tried to put some senses across his thick skull even when inside she was bursting like a volcano..

  Ethan:" SHUT UP.. YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME.. I HATE LONELINESS.. I HATE TO BE ALONE.. DON'T REMIND ME OF THAT.. " he shouted on her face his eyes turning red as she flinch hard pushing her body more on chair..

  Ethan:" do you really think you are the only one who was good to me?.. do you really think I have been never alone in my life?.. DAMN IT I AM DONE LOSING GOOD PEOPLE IN MY LIFE.. " he hold her chin and glare deeply at her.. his senses already left him the moment he saw the worst side of his brother..

  Lily:" it's not my fault.. I have nothing to do with you and all of those people in your life.. I had no reason to suffer because of them nor you have any right to punish me like this for their deeds.. " she still choose to throw facts on him.. a logic he wasn't ready to embrace as a cold smile appeared on his face..

  Ethan:" oh Lily, such a sweet soul you have don't you?.. " he chuckled lightly making her look at him like she saw a devil..

  Ethan:" why would I hurt you for someone else?.. you have proved to be too valuable for other's pain.. i am doing this for you.. all because of you.. " her eyebrows met together as she fisted her tied hands..

  Ethan:" Who asked you to fill my silent heart with your melodious voice hmm?.. " he whispered infront of her lips making a cold chill run down her spine..

  Ethan:" why did you embrace my broken self hmm?.. understanding my lonely self when no one did?.. why would you offer this much to a selfish man like me?.. " he narrowed his deep cold eyes as he put his forehead on hers.. still staring at her angry ones as she locked them into his..

  Lily:" it was a deal Ethan.. I helped you out of humanity.. I offered what a human should offer to other one.. " he closed his eyes hearing her cold tone as dig his face into her hairs.. taking a deep breath..

  Ethan:" But I am not a human anymore.. they call me monster, a bad luck and now.. " his hand gently moved along hers as he finally place a grip on her wrist..

  Ethan:" this bad luck had engulfed you and I have no plans to leave you.. " he whispered again.. this time in soft tone.. his thumb gently rubbing her arm..

  Lily:" snap out of this nonsense already.. " she growled beside his ear as he smiled coldly not moving an inch away from her..

  Ethan:" Who asked you to be a human in a world where no human exists? " tears finally brim in her eyes as she felt her heart thumbing hardly at his stubborn nature..

  Lily:" it's not my fault to be what exactly I am.. what exactly every human should be.. " he giggle out as he pulled his head back slightly staring at her cold glassy eyes..

  Ethan:" Oh Lily.. you are making me sick of everything and everyone except you.. " he whispered his lips moving just infront of hers as her heart beats in fear..

  Ethan:" this much courage.. this much strength and self discipline makes me so much envious of you.. " he gently tucked her hairs and she tilted her head trying to keep him as away as possible..

  Ethan:" it makes me wanna own you.. it makes me feel like owning you and be the most successful person in every world that may exist.. " he gently rubbed his nose tip on her, enjoying the peace engulfing his heart pushing out all of the baddest feelings planted by his brother today..

  Lily:" Ethan.. you are making the worst mistake of your life.. what you admire in me isn't my body but soul and what you are doing right now will never help you get even a slight bit close to it.. " she still tried to be reasonable with him as that was the only way left for her..

  Lily:" you are only caging my body.. you can't have anything out of it.. it will only ruin things between us.. " his eyes turned cold as he stare at her with a displeased look..

  Ethan:" everything I want and wish for reside within this body little angel.. don't use this logic with me.. the moment I captured your body.. I got each and everything you ever had.. " his eyes turned piercing cold as he glare at her angry ones.. with no softness and warmth in their eyes tonight.. their stares clash leaving a cold war between them..

  Ethan:" after all it's your existence I crave for.. it provide me each and every thing I always wish for.. " her wrist struggle hard to untie themselves as he smirk at her helpless self..

  Lily:" why are you doing this to me?.. " she spat in frustration and his eyelids fell staring at her with so much affection..

  Ethan:" because you have make me feel everything this world failed to do so.. even my own family failed to do so.. " he whispered again placing his head on her as she shiver hardly in pure anger burning in her body..

  Lily:" I already told you before it's what anyone with a heart will do.. " he smiled more widely as he let out a long breath..

  Ethan:" it's good that you have a heart because my chest have been empty for too long.. " he whispered rubbing his nose tip on hers again and she pushed her face to the side in anger..

  Lily:" stop it Ethan, this nonsense is making me sick.. " she pressed out her cold words still he didn't paid any heed to them..

  Ethan:" don't try to reason with me Lily.. only thing my mind understand is that.. " he smirk as she locked her burning glare into his calm one.. of course he would be calm when things were getting as he planned..

  Ethan:" you are mine Lily.. I own everything of yours.. even the breaths that indicates your life.. " he said softly as his heart again started to feel the pull towards her.. his lips moved closer to her to feel her warm breaths as he breath out in relief..

  Lily:" Ethan, I am giving this last chance.. untie me and stop this craziness.. I promise to forgive you so stop this.. " her breaths were heavy as she stare at him firmly, the strength she still have left in her leave him amused.. Damn he wanna steal her from the whole world.. even from herself..

  Ethan:" and what will I do with your forgiveness when there's no you besides me.. with me.. " he gritted, displeased with her idea.. her heart shudder in her chest while his felt too much warmth with the idea of having her..

  Ethan:" Don't be so foolish sweetheart.. I am planning to steal you away even from yourself and you are advising me to leave you.. " he laugh it off like a joke as the girl under him look at him hardly..

  Ethan:" why don't you give yourself to me instead?.. " he again leaned closer to her making her lean back as her glassy eyes make him remind of something familiar yet foreign..

  Ethan:" I will give you this whole world and everything I have in other world.. I am willing to give up on each and everything for you.. just be mine.. " his eyes were filled with emotions this time as he stare at her with hope..

  Ethan:" Be mine Lily.. you mean so much to me.. I promise to keep you, protect you and take care of you like a treasure.. " her gaze turned harsh as she find it hard to restrain herself from hitting his head hardly on his.. maybe that will bring some senses in him..

  Lily:" I am not a treasure Ethan.. nor I am willing to be treated like one.. the things you have said is nothing but disgraceful to me.. me, who have a life none can buy or afford to make, can never be equal to your man made things.. GET THIS INSIDE YOUR SKULL.. you can't buy me like a thing.. " she could see the softness in his eyes evaporated as he let out a gentle gush of warm breaths on her face..

  Lily:" so stop dreaming to own me.. to have me because you don't deserve me.. " she spat coldly on his face which he returned with a cold smirk..

  Ethan:" I think you didn't heard me well sweetheart.. I didn't said I deserves you.. " he tilted his head feeling the cold war between them raising as he moves toward her ear..

  Ethan:" Instead I am snatching you.. from this world, from your maybe existing family and from even yourself.. I am snatching you for me.. " he whispered deeply on her ear making her shiver at the way his words make her heart shudder..

  Ethan:" You are mine.. without a share of this world, or anyone, not even of yourself.. you are completely and wholely mine.. " he said with a giggle as he moved back and held her cheek in between his curved palm..

  Ethan:" understand?.. " he asked and she immediately pulled her face away..

  Lily:" not even in your dreams.. " she growled harshly as we finally shed a tear.. he stare at the lone tear travelling at her side profile as it fell on her lap and disappear within her fabric of clothes..

  Ethan:" you are thinking too much.. take a break and compromise.. I promise you will be happier here.. " he said deciding to leave before he squeeze more tears out of her.. he didn't want it.. he didn't wanted to go to any extend to break her.. he likes her the way she is.. he obviously don't wanna see her broken down..

  Lily:" I am not someone who run after happiness so save them for yourself.. " she growled still looking away from him as more tears left her eyes..

  Ethan:" everything is gonna be fine Lily.. " he tried to give her a small hope in the dark moment of her life..

  Lily:" A broken trust can never be fine Ethan.. leave.. " she whispered feeling her heart aching at his betrayal.. Damn she trusted him for her safety.. for her protection and he turn out of be her destruction..

Ethan stare at her for a moment before he decided to give her space to cope up with the new turn of her life as he would never leave her and that was final..

  Ethan:" take your time to deal with it Lily.. I am in no rush.. " he said before turning around to leave.. Lily look up at his back and her heart ache..

  Why?.. how?.. how can one break someone and walk away like nothing happened?.. can this extend of selfish can reside in one's heart?..

  Lily:" I am not dealing with anything Ethan.. I am not willing to deal with the trust you broke.. " his steps halted as he stood there listening to her trembling voice.. he suddenly realized how much far he had push her to cause her to cry like this..

  Lily:" A broken trust can never be build again no matter how much time you give to it.. IT CAN NEVER BE SAME AGAIN.. " she sob gently still bounded to the chair he tied her in..

  Lily:" I am giving you this last chance.. let me go and let things fall back to their places.. or be blind enough to destroy everything between us.. " she growled in trembling tone.. broke yet firm.. in pain yet fighting.. she had no choice left..

  Ethan:" Lily.. there's no place for anything in my life and about destroying.. I am willing to destroy everything between us to develop something new.. " he said coldly before walking towards the door..

   Ethan:" after all you told me to give everything to myself before giving it to the world then let this first bowl of destruction be on me because I am not willing to do anything good for this world anyway.. " he gritted as he opened the door..

  Lily:" Don't do this Ethan.. you are being unjust to me.. " she shouted behind him as he closed the door turning blind eyes to the pain he was causing her..

  Lily sob gently as his each away from her leave the surrounding around her more dark and cold.. she could feel the cold gust of wind blowing across from particularly no where as she shiver in cold with warm tears falling across her cheek..

.
.
.

      " Doctor.. Doctor.. "

  The corridor was filled with sounds of hustling steps and panic voices with screeching sound of the beds wheels moving on the floor, pushed in fast speed by nurses..

  The heartbeat of the couple raises with each second pass by.. with every step they moved closer to the closed doors..

     " Lily "

   A sob escaped out of her trembling lips as she saw her daughter laying their unconsciously..

  .....:" Her pulse is dying.. call the doctor immediately.. " one of the nurse shouted in hurry, drowning their heart even more in worry as they look at their daughter's pale figure..

  Mrs.Gayle:" My daughter.. " she sobbed as they were pushed at the side leaving them behind as their daughter was pulled inside the room..

  Mr.Gayle:" Shh.. have some strength.. she is gonna be fine.. " he whispered holding her trembling figure in his arms.. the woman turned to her husband and finally broke down in his embrace..

  Mrs.Gayle:" why is something like is happening?.. she was fine.. I saw her last night before going to bed.. she was perfectly fine.. " she weeped on his chest as he patted her gently.. his heart also sinking in fear of losing his daughter..

  He can't.. he can't bear losing her.. she is his life.. it seems like someone just come and pulled his beating heart out of his chest.. this much cruelty..

  Mr.Gayle:" she is gonna be fine.. I promise you.. she is going to be all right.. " he peck the top of her head with his heart in so much panic he refused to see his family breaking down like this..

.
.
.

  Lily:" Ethan.. ETHAN!!.. " with still tears in her eyes she shouted feeling her body already shivering beacuse of cold..

  Lily:" Heck it.. I trusted you.. " she yelped as her wrists were filled with red marks.. her breaths heavy as she was losing her strength..

  Lily:" calm down.. calm down.. " she took a deep breath.. trying to take control of the situation..

  Lily:" I am not getting lost again.. I am not losing my track again.. " she reminded herself.. pushing off the bad memories out of her mind..

Lily:" His dream will end soon and I will go back.. " she reminded herself.. taking deep breaths to calm herself.. but her still have that fear lingering in her mind..

   What if.. what if she failed to do so?.. what if she just disappeared with his dream?.. what if.. this dream never end?..

  After that traumatic incident in her childhood.. she does know.. she knows that it's not wise to mess up with these dreamy worlds.. it's not..

  She closed her glassy eyes.. resting her head on the back of the chair.. few tears still falling from her cheek as her chest was still moving fast indicating her restless self..

  Lily:" I will make it out.. I will just wake up soon and disappear.. I will escape like always.. " she gave herself strength.. chanting these words continuously to make herself firm and strong..

.
.
.

  With birds chirping gently behind the window.. the man squirm in his sleep when someone pull the curtains at the side..

  Ethan breath out as he opened his deep eyes lazily which were instantly blinded by sharp light..

  Ben:" you slept a lot tonight.. " he said from besides the window, with a coffee in his hand to erase the stress he took since yesterday..

  Ethan:" you stayed?.. " he asked pushing of the blanket as he sat down on the edge of the bed..

  Ben:" yes.. I thought you might need me.. " his voice reached Ethan's ear who just ignored it.. moving towards the mirror as he stood up infront of it.. with his hands in his pocket he stare at himself deeply..

  Ethan:" For how long do you think it will take for someone to fall for me?.. " he asked staring at his fine features and well designed body.. he was physically flawless..

  Ben:" are you still courting that girl?.. " he asked and Ethan nodded.. moving his shirt from his neck to gaze his body and his eyes catch the purple spot where Tamsyn injected him..

  Ben:" appearantly, it's side effect of your emotional state.. the drug reacted very badly to it.. that's why they were demanding you to calm down.. " he explained the reason of that purple stain on his skin..

  Ethan breath out removing his gaze from it as he could feel his body already started to recognize the pain in his body..

  Ben:" Ethan.. that girl.. " he stopped in mid between, staring at the man who turned towards him..

  Ethan:" is an illusion?.. you also think that?.. " he asked opening the drawer under the mirror only to see her bracelet placed there safely..

  Ben:" my thoughts doesn't matter.. yours do.. what so you think of her?.. " he asked with his knotted brows.. he felt stuck.. couldn't decide what was right and what was wrong..

  Ethan:" that she is mine.. " Ben's eyes twitched hearing his firm tone..

  Ethan:" she is real for me.. I know.. you all may not see her but I know she is real.. " Ben breath out sipping his coffee.. the room was silent for a while..

  Ben:" Fine.. if you say so.. it's not like I have any right to deny.. " he said catching the other one off guard..

  Ethan:" aren't you gonna oppose me?.. " he asked suspiciously while Ben chuckled..

  Ben:" Nathan is already out there doing that.. let me try a different path.. " he said peeling his body off the wall as he proceed to walk towards the door..

  Ben:" I just hope.. whatever you do.. you will remember there are also people in this world who cares for you.. " he said those words before vanishing behind the closed door..

  Ethan sigh hearing the click of the door.. turning towards the bracelet again..

  Ethan:" I know.. " he whispered grabbing it gently in his hands as he stare at it with affection..

  Ethan:" but only her care is my type.. " he whispered gently.. the care the people of this world give her can be so painful and heartbreaking but her's is not.. it's just not.. she know a perfect balance of bringing emotions in him just like he always wanted.. only fools will such a great partner in life and he bet wasn't one..

.
.
.

  Mrs.Gayle:" how's she?.. please tell me.. how's my daughter?.. " she pleaded to the doctor as he step out of the ICU..

  Doctor:" we are trying our best but her heart isn't responding.. have some strength.. " he consoled her before walking away leaving it into another specialized doctor..

  Mr.Gayle:" Honey.. sit down.. you will get unwell.. " he held her shoulder.. pulling her so gently towards the chair at the corner..

  Mrs.Gayle:" Her heart isn't responding?.. why would her heartbeat drop?.. she have a healthy heart.. why is this happening?.. " she held his arm in a tight fist and complain in painful tone..

  Mr.Gayle:" I know.. she have a healthy one and you will see it will regain it's beats.. she is gonna be fine like before.. " he gather her crying figure in his embrace and held her gently to his chest.. his skin turning pale as he felt aching across his chest..

  Mr.Gayle:" she will be out soon.. you will see our Lily will be back soon.. " he said with tears in his eyes as cried silently while hugging her weeping figure..

.
.
.

  With a beep sound the door of elevator opened and the man walked in with his secretary following him closely behind..

  Sam:" Mr.Liam.. I scheduled two of the important meetings today.. the remaining will be rescheduled on tomorrow.. " he informed going through the list on his tab..

  Ethan:" what about the meeting with marketing team?.. " he asked.. his face still claded with a cold look making his employees sigh at the loss of gentle texture in his nature that they only saw like one life time opportunity yesterday..

  Sam:" it's tomorrow sir.. " he said sliding his finger on the screen of the tab..

  Ethan:" rescheduled it today.. ask them to prepare the report of previous one and I want a fresh plan to improve the upcoming months report.. " Sam gulped at his cold voice as he bombarded them with a ton of work at such a short amount of time..

  Sam:" Y-yes sir.. " he took a deep breath and clicked on the tab feeling pity for the team..

Ethan:" one mistake and tell the manager to kiss his job goodbye.. " he spat out harshly making Sam gulped the lump formed in his throat..

  Sam:" Y-yes sir.. " he close the screen of the tab and match the pace of his steps.. walking a step behind his..

  Sam:" About.. Your brother.. Mr.Nathan.. " his steps halted immediately hearing his voice calling out a familiar name..

  Sam:" I got a call in the morning.. he was confirming if you will visit office today.. do you want me to adjust a mee-- " his hesitant voice cut off by his cold tone again..

  Ethan:" Sam.. from now on, no one is allowed to enter my office without my knowledge or else you can also prepare to spend your days at home.. " Sam nod his head.. his boss was really determined to freeze everything around him..

  Ethan:" I am not willing to meet anyone if it's not for business.. " he voiced out for the last time before disappearing into his room..

  Sam:" If this continues he will freeze this whole building.. " he shake his head helplessly as he was disappointed at how a new change in his boss failed to last forever..

.
.
.

  Pulling his tie to loosen it around his neck.. Ethan walked towards his chair.. his hand rubbing his forehead as he could feel his head heavy..

  His eyes catch the look of his comfortable chair and his mind relive his dream again..

   He tied her in the same chair.. he treated her so harshly in the same room..

   The coldness in his eyes died down and filled with gloominess.. he didn't wanted to.. he didn't meant to.. only if she would listen to him then things would be so much easier for her..

  He step closer and trace the outlines of his chair with his finger tips gently.. his eyes soft as he imagined her sitting right there infront of him..

  Ethan:" why can't you just be mine already?.. " he whispered feeling the same tuck in his heart..

   And that was the moment he realized.. he didn't wanted her in that world only but here too..

.
.
.

  Lars:" how did this happened?.. " he asked worriedly as he saw his mother sleeping.. more like unconsciously leaning on his father..

Mr.Gayle:" we aren't sure.. she slept and didn't wake up after that.. " Lars frown.. he could feel something wrong when his father talked.. it seemed like he was in some kind of pain yet he shrug it off thinking it was because her sister's condition..

  Lars:" she isn't coma right?.. that won't happen again?.. " his features was filled with tension as he stare the pale figure..

  Mr.Gayle:" Doctors aren't sure.. her survival itself will be a miracle.. " he whispered not wanting to wake up his wife while Lars eyes gaped at his words..

  He couldn't believe.. the sister he used to bicker with.. with whom one argument would lead to a brain eating lecture and philosophy.. the one he love to tease and would always ended up being roasted badly..

  That pleasure in his life is at stake.. all of those memories won't be repeating themselves.. it will be a cease to their beautiful journey..

  His eyes turned glassy as he stare at his father whose face was already pale..

  Lars:" it's gonna be fine father.. the doctors are still working.. they aren't leaving hope nor should we.. " he said sitting down infront of his father who was seated..

  Mr.Gayle:" let's just pray.. that's all we can do.. " he put his one hand on his son's shoulder while other was on his wife's.. so she wouldn't fell down..

.
.
.

  Sam:" Boss.. do you want me to pull out at the restaurant nearby?.. I heard the food there is quite appetizing.. maybe you will want to have some bites.. " he asked going through their menu online as he mentally selected few dishes that would suits his boss taste..

  Ethan:" Just drop me at home Sam.. " he said his eyes still closed.. Sam roasted his neck and gave his boss side eye.. Damn this man surely have stamina to work like a donkey and still not taking a bite..

  Well he knows he shouldn't compare his boss with a donkey but his brain was just functioning like one right now.. c'mon it's not like someone's waiting at home for dinner..

  He sigh and look ahead the busy road.. the street lamps were lighted.. the light pollution make it hard to see the beauty of sky glistening with stars..

  It's been a whole day.. a dozen of hours since the man tied the girl, leaving her with nothing.. he wonder if his employees feed her like he instructed..

  Will he found her still there when he reached his office?.. will she still be stubborn enough to leave him? Or maybe.. she will want to stay.. stay with him.. who knows if she fell right in his chest with his arms around her..

  A deep growled vibrated in his chest.. echoing loudly at the emptiness.. no more.. it won't be like this anymore.. from tonight onward she will always be there to fill up his chest with a heart not a stone..

.
.
.

  Tonight this sky was prettiest among all.. the man walked in the corridor with his powerful steps.. the voice echoing around the whole office as he proceed to walk towards his destination..

  Chris:" Good evening sir.. " he greeted his boss making him nod his head.. even the sky was all dark and black yet they couldn't greeted him morning at night hours of work..

  Ethan:" how's things proceeding?.. " he asked carelessly as this world is under his favor so he did had to worry much for anything..

  Except her.. the one who pull his with invisible string tied to it..

  Just like a toy he used to play with in his childhood.. Yo-yo.. no matter how much hardly you beat it.. it will still come back craving for another hit.. his heart was experiencing the same..

  Chris:" things are going well boss.. " he said content with the control on things they have.. Ethan nod his head as he proceed to walk..

  Ethan:" what about her?.. did she eat?.. " he asked slightly nervous of her reaction as he stood in front of the closed door..

  Chris:" Sorry boss.. but who her?.. " Ethan frowned as he turned towards him with firm eyes..

  Ethan:" the girl I told you to take care of.. " he reminded him coldly, Chris gulped and look down..

  Chris:" Boss.. I think you are mistaking me for someone else.. there's no girl here.. " his words made Ethan growl in pure anger sparked in his heart..

  Ethan:" Stop spitting nonsense infront of me.. " he gritted harshly pushing the door open with a loud thud as his eyes roam around trying to find that one figure his eyes has been craving to see.. his heart longing to feel.. and arms aching to hold..

     Yet... there was no one..

  Ethan:" No.. " his lips whispered these words as he looked around the his room.. everything was on it's place.. like always before but she wasn't there.. she was just.. Gone..

  Ethan:" WHERE IS SHE?.. " he shouted holding his collar as the man could only feel more confused..

  Chris:" I don't know what you are talking about Boss?.. there was no girl here.. " his words make Ethan even more angry as he could feel his veins started to swell around his neck..

  Ethan:" Go and get the CCTV of this room.. this whole damn building I don't want you to miss a single second.. UNDERSTAND?.. " he roared on his face who nod his head as Ethan pushed him away..

  Ethan:" HURRY.. " he shouted at his lazy figure who was still turning around and the next moment he vanished out of his sight..

  Ethan:" Lily.. " he growled her name in a dangerous tone.. he was at fault to leave her here.. Damn only if.. only if he could just take her with him back to real world..

  Chris:" Boss.. it's here.. " he said with his heavy breaths.. fulfilling his demand as fast as he could yet Ethan still felt like he took years to come..

  Snatching the drive from his hand he immediately walked towards his laptop to plug it in..

  His fingers moves fastly as he played the whole video.. there she was screaming his name as he was leaving her tied.. his heartbeat fasten seeing her scared figure crying helplessly..

  Damn.. he didn't mean to hurt her this much..

  His gloomy eyes were staring at the figure helplessly tied on his chair when suddenly everything wiped out.. he frowned as he saw the room empty.. with no mess made by them..  everything was perfectly settled..

  Ethan: what's happening?.. did you trimmed the middle part.. " he growled no seeing the commotion he caused a while ago in the room on the screen..

  Chris:" No one can dares to do that boss.. " he reminded him but the other one only panicked seeing the date and time mentioned at the side of the screen..

  Ethan:" Chris.. what have you been doing the whole day? " his eyes were glued to the screen as he said those words..

  Chris:" whole day sir?.. " his voice held confusion as he stare at his boss..

  Ethan:" What did you do after I left?.. " he asked more clearly this time..

  Chris:" I am sorry boss I Couldn't do much in such short amount of time as you have been out for an hour only.. " Ethan's eyes gaped as he turned towards the man standing beside him at the distance..

  Ethan:" An hour.. " he whispered in daze not sure of what was exactly happening.. she disappear after him.. his world must have disappear after he woke up in real world..

    She disappeared like always..

Ethan:" Print out her pictures and find her.. I want her by side tonight.. " he growled in anger falling down in the chair..

  Chris took his order and left.. Ethan leaned on the table.. putting his face in-between his palms as the strong fist of anxiety hit his heart..

  Ethan:" Damn.. I can't even get hold on a little girl like her.. " he gritted feeling tension in him rising.. he couldn't believe.. she disappear again..

  Ethan:" Lily.. how much more cruel do you want me to get to keep you beside me?.. " he spat coldly.. a strange type of desire again engulfing him as he fisted his hands making his mind to broke her into his arms..

  If not nice and well then I am still willing to hold your shattered pieces in my arms.. after all you are Lily.. my Lily..

.
.
.

  With few gentle sobs vibrating the tense air of the room.. the woman cup her daughter's cold cheek.. her eyes staring at her with love..

  Mrs.Gayle:" she is so cold.. " she mumble finding the room temperature already suitable to survive..

  Mr.Gayle:" she is gonna be fine.. she is going to wake up soon.. " he consoled her tensed nerves as he place his hand gently on her shoulder..

  Mrs.Gayle:" when?.. I wanna see her chirping around my home.. it will be too silent without her.. " her voice was too hoarse after all of the crying for hours..

  Lars:" Mom.. the doctor said she is out of danger now.. all we need to do is to wait for to wake up.. " Her mother shake her head.. her tears again falling hastily..

  Mrs.Gayle:" Don't you know what that means?.. she is in coma again.. don't you remember how hardly she managed to wake up last time.. " she cried harder fearing that dark phase of the moment will repeat itself..

  Lars:" but she did wake up mother and I believe she will wake up this time as well.. " his voice was gentle as he held her mother's hand sitting on bed besides his sister's unconscious figure..

  Mr.Gayle:" he is right.. Don't lose hopes.. she will be fine.. " he turn to his son and sign him to proceed..

  Lars:" why don't you go back and take some rest?.. you did ate anything as well.. " she shake her head at his offer.. not ready to leave her daughter..

  Lars:" I will be here mother don't worry.. you and father need rest or else you both will also collapse.. " Mr.Gayle sigh at he was pushed in the plan without his knowledge but decided to keep quiet as his wife would be needing him anyway..

  Mrs.Gayle:" No.. I will stay.. " she said stubbornly holding Lily's hand more hardly..

  Lars:" Mother I will take good care of her.. I promise.. go back with father what if you both get sick.. who will look after her tomorrow.. " he tried his logic as he will also need to attend his classes after staying here for the night..

  Mr.Gayle:" he is right.. we should head back for tonight.. " he said already holding her shoulder to drag her with him..

  Mrs.Gayle:" Take care of her okay?.. and if she wake up.. call us immediately.. " she reminded him with hope.. her son smiled to her as he nod his head seeing the couple off..

  The smile on his face died down as he see the room empty.. his eyes turned gloomy as he stare at his sister laying figure..

  Lars:" I never knew your absence can make everyone feel this empty.. " he whispered covering her with blanket properly..

  Lars:" just wake up soon.. we are all waiting.. " he said as his eyes turned glassy as he remembered doctors words they have been hiding from his mother..

  There is no guarantee for her.. they are not sure if she can wake up or not.. all they can do is hope and pray for the best..

  He sigh trying to suppress the negativity as he spend his night staring at his sister who knows maybe will be buried under the earth later on..

.
.
.

  Ethan:" YOU ARE ALL ARE NOTHING BUT WASTE OF TIME.. I DON'T PAY YOU TO BRING ME SUCH DISAPPOINTMENT EVERY TIME.. " his loud voice vibrated loudly in the room.. echoing in the other's ears as they now their head down in shame..

  Ethan:" I DON'T PAY YOU TO CHILL AROUND.. HECK IT YOU CAN'T EVEN FIND A SINGLE GIRL.. " he slides the things placed on his table.. landing on the shining floor it caused a sharp shattering sound..

  everyone in the room which are lined up for their insult wonder if their boss has gotten crazy but didn't dare to brag about it..

  Chris:" Boss.. we tried out best but it's nothing we can do.. that girl don't have any background in this country.. " his words make Ethan breath fire as he look at him murderous..

  Ethan:" THEN DO YOU THINK SHE HAS BEEN FALLING HERE FROM THE SKY?.. " Chris let out a shaking breath still not ready to make am eye contact with the burning male infront of him..

   Ethan:" GET OUT.. GET OUT OF MY SIGHT BEFORE I KILL YOU ALL.. " he shouted like a crazy person losing his senses already and in a moment they slipped out of the room desperately..

  Ethan fall back on the chair.. his head aching badly as he felt his eyes started to burn with warm tears..

    One week.. it's been one week..

  Ethan:" where are you Lily?.. how can you leave me like this?.. " his words choke out weakly from his lips as he felt an aching pain in his heart.. her absence was lither..

  Ethan:" Where can I find you?.. " his voice turned out to be so helpless as he stare at the her picture in his laptop he took from previous nights they spend together..

  Ethan:" you know how much I am used to you.. come back.. " he whispered as warm tears flow through his cheek.. caressing her picture on the laptop..

  Ethan:" please come back.. let's have a talk.. " he pleaded placing his head on the edge of the table as he sob gently feeling empty without her.. a strange spark burn in his heart as he felt his chest heated up painfully..

  Ethan:" please.. " he pleaded regretting leaving her alone that night.. only if.. only if he had a choice he wouldn't have left her even for a moment..

.
.
.

  Lily:" E-ethan.. " the girl whispered weakly.. her lips were dry and pale as her body was still shivering from cold around her..

  Engulfed by darkness her mind failing to process anything.. her hands still tied to the arms of the chair as her body ache all over beacuse of the uncomfortable posture of her body..

  Lily:" L-let.. me go.. " she whispered helplessly feeling like ages she has been tied and left here..

  And no matter what happened.. how many hours has passed.. she is surrounded by night only.. tears fell from her eyes as her heart was trembling in fear as she realized..

    She isn't waking up in real world.. she can't escape from here..

  And this harsh reality was enough make her feel devasted..

.
.
.

  Mrs.Gayle:" I got a call from your new friend.. she said she is going to visit you soon.. " her voice was gentle as she held her daughter's hand and talk to her lovingly..

  Mrs.Gayle:" she sounds like a good girl.. I am so proud of you.. you always make good friends.. " she said as her eyes longed for her daughter to wake up.. her ears were already thirsty to hear her voice..

  Mrs.Gayle:" it's been a week already.. how much more are you going to make me wait?.. " she asked in a low voice as her daughter's face glow in the morning light..

  Mrs.Gayle:" Wake up now.. don't make everyone wait.. I told you always.. it's not a good habit.. " she scolded her in a weeping voice as she cried silently sitting beside her daughter.. her hand holding her tightly..

  The man stood outside seeing his wife and daughter's interaction.. his chest feel heavy as he clench his hand on it.. his lips were pale as he look sick.. with his eyes filled with pain for them he ignored each and every of his own..

.
.
.

   Nathan:" Ben.. Ben.. " he called her loudly as the younger one proceed to ignore him..

  Nathan:" Are you dead or something?.. can't you hear I have been calling you?.. " he said triggered the way the younger one is ignoring.. his hand held his arm as he turn him to himself..

  Ben:" why can't I pretend to be deaf when you have been turning blind eyes to your brother all this time.. " he spat pulled his arm away..

  Nathan:" You don't understand anything Ben.. this matter is serious.. his illness is taking a turn on him if we don't -- " Ben shake his head disappointedly as he decided to cut him off..

Ben:" if we don't what?.. why don't you tell me what exactly we need to do?.. inject him with a toxic drug that could end him silently? Or send him to a Mental institute to get treated?.. " Nathan's hands balled into fists as Ben look at him hardly..

  Ben:" do you even know what have you been doing?.. even if it's a Mental illness.. do you really think he is solely responsible for his condition?.. " Nathan look at him heated in emotions..

  Nathan:" are you trying to say that I am responsible for it?.. " he growled feeling like punching the life out of the man standing in front of him..

  Ben:" I don't know what exactly cause him to be like that nor I care.. what I want you to do is to stop acting like a typical parent to him.. " he gritted taking a step closer to him as he stare at his eyes..

  Ben:" he already witnessed them dying infront of his eyes and trust me.. Now he don't want any.. " he slapped his words on his face and walked away to his father's place.. not ready to hear him out for once..

.
.
.

   A gentle knock echoed in the silent room disturbing the quiet environment.. the door open slowly vibrating the air around it as it swung back to it's place..

  Sam:" Mr.Liam.. " he called him out as he put the file on a pile of files already placed there..

  Sam:" these need your signature.. " he asked to the figure sitting on his chair.. his eyes were closed as he was trying to sleep.. his lips and skin was pale and dry..

  He slowly opened his dark brown eyes and turned his head towards him.. his table was filled with files he needed to work on but his mind seems too messy and tired to deal with anything..

  Ethan:" I told you to not to disturb me.. " he reminded him sharply and Sam sigh inwardly.. his mind already blank..

  Sam:" But sir.. you have been saying this for past week now.. we can keep going without you.. " Ethan look at his eyes lazily as he felt his body drained from any drop of energy..

  Sam:" these files are important for tomorrow's meeting.. atleast sign these.. " he said pushing the files closer to him... Ethan stare at the stack of work and then at the files placed infront of him..

  He silently pull out a pen from the case and sign those files.. Sam sigh in relief as he saw his boss atleast moving his hands for something..

  Sam:" I will call the driver to send you back.. " he said taking the files in his hands.. Ethan let out a long breath tiredly as he shake his head..

  Ethan:" No need.. I will stay for tha night.. " he said again closing his eyes.. Sam blink his eyes at his boss.. finally making up his mind to call Ben before his boss went bankrupt and they all lose his job..

  He pulled out his cellphone and send Ben a small yet specified text.. hoping tomorrow he will come and knock some senses in his boss.. with the pleasant thought he turned his heels and left the room making sure to close the gently..

  Again the room was filled with nothing but silence.. with all of the lights turned off.. the only source of light was the lamp lighted at the corner of the room..

  Ethan slowly opened his eyes.. his heart still squeezing in undescribable pain.. like he lost a part of it.. he lost something too much precious.. he lazily turned to look at other corner of the room where the pink decoration from his dream world was missing..

  He stare and stare for minutes but there was nothing like that.. it was the time he was usually so excited to sleep so he could meet her but now there was nothing.. No her.. no excitement.. no spark of his heart.. no gentle feeling to spread across his body..

  Thinking about the sudden change.. he felt even more empty.. his heart ache.. his nerves burn to run, run and run to find something.. to find her.. but can he find her?.. no he can't..

  With a heavy heart he realized it's not possible to stay at this office.. the place which reminds him of her all the times..

  He picked up the coat of his three-piece suit and hanged it around his strong arm as he walked out of the room.. leaving the crowded corridors as people make a hustle to leave after working hours..

  His way was cleared immediately as he walked in between them with slow yet still firm steps..

  He wanna escape.. he was trying to escape and he felt pity for himself..

  He hated to be victim but today he was victim of his own cruelty.. victim of his sympathy.. victim of his own pitiful gaze on his messy existence..

  What was he and what has he becomes now?.. like a love sick person.. dragging himself here and there without any destination and path to walk to.. it was just like she said..

  When you are in love you need a path to walk on..

  He halted his steps.. already make it out of his owned building.. he stood there in the middle of the busy footpath.. with people walking across him..

    Love?..

    Am I in love?..

   Was I in love?..

  He asked himself and in return he felt gentle vibration of his heart.. a soft creasing of goosebumps cover his skin as he heard gentle chanting of her name in his heart..

      Lily..

   His heart called for her longingly.. his eyebrows met as he stare at the floor with confusion filled in his every pore..

   Ethan:" when did this happened?.. " he asked himself still not be able to point out the exact moment when his heart started to feel for her.. feel this way for her..

  And in her absence the beast realized how much he loves her..

  Her gentle voice echoed in his ears as he felt his heart fluttering slightly like she just blow it with her sweet minty breaths..

   His addictions held no importance when it comes his beauty..

   That's it.. he neglected it.. the empire he created on his own.. his love and life.. his work.. his first addiction.. he was even ready to gave up everything for her.. just to get her beside him..

   Is he really in love?.. does the pulls his heart made towards her is out of love?.. the gentle sparks spreading in his body all because of his feelings?..

   Ethan:" Lily.. " he chanted her name along with his heart making his chest feel giddy..

   Ethan:" My Lily.. " he whispered her name as he continued to walk besides the road.. his heart feeling a lot less heavier yet more lonely and empty than before.. yet he didn't complained..

  His eyes stare at the busy road and his eyes turned gloomy as he remembered how she fears crossing it.. yet no compromise on her courage and moto..

  Ethan:" My brave girl.. I am sorry.. " these words escape out his lips as he felt guilt in his heart burning it into ashes with it's every beat..

.
.
.

  A gentle ray of light illuminated the room through the window as the curtains were pushed at the side.. the room was filled with silence and like always a desirable darkness covering each of it's corner..

  In the world of his dreams.. reflection of his dark emotions, he stood there content and satisfied.. he liked it.. with no person around him.. he don't wanna deal with anyone.. people are too complicated for him..

  Ethan:" Lily.. " he gently whispered her name and closed his eyes feeling a slight pinch of pleasure which awake a layer of pain in his heart..

  He looked around the room and there was no one.. no figure sitting on the couch smiling at him.. no soothing voice reaching out of his ears.. no pleasant scent to invade his senses.. no face to refresh his eyes.. no existence to make his heart at ease..

  Ethan:" I didn't knew you were this much to me.. " he said to himself gloomily as he make his way towards the other corner of the room..

  His steps halted infront of the bookshelf as he slowly trace it's boundary with his finger tips.. his eyes following his fingers which trace the each and every bit of the spot Lily used to touch..

  His touch was gentler.. his gaze was soft.. his heartbeats were deep and his chest movement was slightly aggressive..

  Ethan:" I miss you.. " he whispered with his fallen lids.. who knew he will find this much pleasure just by touching the things she touched.. it may be indirect but his heart felt a layer of pain covering it slowly..

  Ethan breath out after taking a big stock of air in his lungs.. his finger stopped as his eyes catch a particular book places in-between unfamiliar one.. he blink gently giving it a short stare before pulling it out..

  His hands wrapped around the corner as he stare at the golden letter's graved at the top..

     Beast's Love..

Disappointment fill his eyes as he realized the girl left him hanging not in one but two love stories.. even tho he is still not sure which stage of love he currently resides in yet he knows he truly is in love with the mysterious girl in his dreams..

  Without any word he walked towards the pink couch placed at the small distance.. his slender hands dragged a cushion at the foot of the couch as he sat on it..

   His natural pink nails shining at the gentle ray of light as he proceed to open the book and flip it's pages giving a quick glance to the words that she voiced for him..

  The moment you catch my eyes.. you have always been mine..

  His words rang in his ear as he trace the sentence with his finger..

  Ethan:" beautiful.. " too beautiful from her lips.. too satisfying as long as she is the one saying it..

  He flipped another page and his eyes catch the line..

  He stare at her.. her hairs like always flying tickling the soft skin of her face and his fingers ache to tuck them behind her ear..

  He gulped hard as his eyes read that sentence from the book.. her image instantly pooped in his mind.. her beautiful brown disobedient hairs which always escape from her ponytail..

  His fingers too ache to tuck her hairs.. just like that beast..

  He desperately flipped more pages as he relive all those moments of past nights when she read all of this for him and his fingers come to an halt as he saw a red bookmark places in-between the papers at the end of the chapter..

  He didn't.. he couldn't move ahead.. their was something they started to together.. something she started for him.. he can't dare continuing this journey without her..

  Without her everything seems meaningless..

  Ethan:" you are too desperate for her aren't you?.. " he said to the beast after what he recall about the latest chapter they read.. he was getting crazy in her absence..

  Ethan:" you are crazy.. it makes me feel like you don't deserves her.. you even fake yourself with her.. " he urged voicing out his displeasure at his nature..

  Ethan:" she loves someone else and is going to marry him soon and I know you will act like a jerk you are and break her.. I know it.. " he scolded him in little harsh tone as he remember what he did a week back..

  Ethan:" I can't even ask you to forget her because I know we can't.. it's seems impossible.. " his eyes turned glassy as he touched his name with his finger..

  Ethan:" But she said.. Lily said to me.. " his breaths turn heavy as he felt a pile of emotions flowing through his heart..

  Ethan:" you are still gonna have her at the end.. she will be yours.. Your author will give her to you even when you are the beast.. " his voice started to tremble as he talked to the nonexistent person of the book..

  Ethan:" why mine is so cruel?.. I am more patient than you.. more understanding.. more gentle and less stubborn with her.. still.. " he rest his head on the top of the pages as his tears finally fall on the papers..

  Ethan:" I too, love her.. " he confessed with tears in his eyes..

  Ethan:" please send her back.. I miss her.. " he sobbed gently in-between the sides of the books as he snuggle more and more into it..

  Ethan:" Lily.. " he called her name gently.. his heart aching at the loneliness around him.. his hands fisting on his knees as cried alone..

   " Ethan.. "

  His loud sobs were dominated by a weak and low call.. his eyes immediately opened as he recognized the soft voice calling his name..

  He immediately wiped his tears and turn his head towards his back only to catch a horrible scene infront of him..

  There she was.. his Lily.. his love..

   Still tied..

   On the same chair he left her..

  Ethan:" Lily.. " he whispered her name.. wondering if he is having a dream in his dream.. his eyes stuck to her chest which heavy up and down gently indicating the remain of life resides in her body..

   Lily:" Ethan.. " he called his name gently as her slightly open eye look at him weakly.. Ethan stare at her face.. it was too pale that he fail to differentiate the boundary of her lips and skin..

  Ethan:" Lily.. " his heart skipped a beat as he recognized her even from this distant.. he wiped the last remain of tears from his eyes as he run towards her..

  Ethan:" Lily.. hey.. say something.. " he tapped her cold cheek and his heart filled with horror after taking a note of her fallen body temperature..

  His trembling hands open the strings of her tied hands.. her wrists already turned dark purple with bruises making his heart skipped a beat..

  He didn't wanted this.. he never wanted this..

  Ethan:" Lily.. " he held her face in his hands as he shake her gently.. her lifeless face falling totally at his warm palms..

  Ethan:" what happened?.. talk to me.. " he whispered desperately on her face.. gathering her gently in his arms as he kneel down on the floor..

  Ethan:" Hey.. " he cup her cheek.. staring at his half opened eyes staring at him dazed..

  Ethan:" please.. " he pull her closer to his chest and tuck her gently to his warmth.. his hands trying to warm up her freezing cheek..

  Somehow his eyes appeared much more deeper than usual..

  Lily:" W-what.. took you so long?.. " her voice was too low.. breaking in-between making his heart ache for her..

  Ethan:" I was always here.. waiting for you.. " he said gently bringing her head closer to him as he placed it gently on hers.. her cold body sticking to his warm one..

  Ethan:" It's gonna be fine now.. I got you.. everything's fine.. " he said feeling the emptiness in his heart fading as she laid there in his arms..

  Lily:" I-i thought.. I c-could escape.. but I forgot.. " he stare at her gently feeling a pang of guilt in his heart.. still waiting for her to complete her sentence..

    " I forgot.. no one can escape death.. "

    His eyes gaped hearing her trembling voice.. a strange fear creeping through his heart as he shake his head..

  Ethan:" No.. sweetheart.. look.. I got you right.. I got you.. " he said again feeling warm liquid covering his eyes..

  Lily:" E-ethan.. m-my feet.. " he turn his face towards her feet and his breath stopped for a second seeing her feet started to get invisible..

  Ethan:" Lily.. N-no.. " his voice broke down as his heart picked up the signals of horror around him..

.
.
.

   Mrs.Gayle covered her daughter properly before turning around to take a sip of warm tea as her head was already aching badly..

  She took in the aroma and breath out feeling a bit better until the machine behind her screamed the danger of unstable heartbeats of the laying figure..

  She turned around at the sudden call and her fragile heart immediately started to panic seeing her daughter struggling to breath under the machines..

  Mrs.Gayle:" Doctor.. DOCTOR.. " she shouted for help.. the cup fell from her hand shattering into pieces as she ran outside to get someone to check up on her daughter..

.
.
.

  Ethan:" N-no.. don't say that.. it's.. it's just you are disappearing like always.. you will c-come back.. right?.. " he held her face and ask her desperately need of a positive reply..

  Lily:" Ethan.. I-i can't f-feel.. " her words were cut in mid sentence by her chocked breaths.. Ethan look at her hand laying there on the floor lifelessly and immediately take it in between his large ones.. trying to warm it up..

  Ethan:" You are just too cold.. it's nothing to worry about.. " he still refused to let his imagination run wild..

  Ethan:" CHRIS.. CHRIS.. " his voice rang in the silent room without any reply as his heart started to panic seeing her legs started to disappear..

  Ethan:" No.. stay with me.. Lily please stay with me.. " he held her face and make her look at him only.. pleading her with his heart..

  Lily:" E-ethan.. " her voice started to get weaker and weaker as he found feel her getting lighter and lighter with every second passing by..

.
.
.

  Mrs.Gayle:" What happened to her?.. " she asked.. her conscious Shaked upon the emergency as the numerous check on her unstable daughter..

  Doctor:" Evacuate the room.. " the doctor shouted at the nurse while preparing electric shock for the unstable figure..

  Mrs.Gayle:" No.. " she cried seeing them applying the high voltage to her daughter whose body jerk with every contact..

.
.
.

  Ethan:" Y-you can't leave me like this.. I am not ready to witness this again.. please.. please stay.. " he pleaded hugging her remaining body tightly to his arms.. a warm tear fell on her cold cheek as she witnessed his messy state..

   Lily:" I-i can't.. " her slowly beating heart felt a pain for the man crying so hastily infront of her.. she could feel his grip on her become tighter and tighter as he snuggle in her neck.. still crying..

.
.
.

  Mrs.Gayle:" Lily.. " she tried to call out her daughter whose eyelids slightly gaped.. trying to pull her back to this world with still witnessing the high voltage bombarding on her chest..

.
.
.

  Ethan:" PLEASE.. STOP IT.. " he cried hardly as he felt her waist started to get lighter and lighter.. his embrace started to get empty..

  Lily:" I-its okay.. I never b-belonged here.. " she tried to console him and he shake his head.. still trying to hold in his arms hoping to cage her.. save her and keep her there..

  Ethan:" Don't say that.. I have given you the most important place in my life.. " he cried out.. his hands fisting on the fabric of her clothes as he cling on her desperately..

  Lily:" Maybe.. I-its not meant for me.. " she whispered finally losing the control on her lids as she blurry vision started to get dark..

  Lily:" Goodbye.. Ethan.. " she whispered his name for the last time in his ear when a painful cry left his lips as he felt air replacing her.. filling the gap between his arms and chest..

  He tighten his grip but more he tighten it.. more closer his arms get to his chest..

.
.
.

  Doctor:" Increase the voltage.. " his voice bring chill to others as the high voltage was applied to the poor figure on the bed.. the machines started to beep more fastly as the pattern of her ECG was more irregular than before..

  The small mountains on the screen started to fade.. creating a field like lines which costs a person's life..

.
.
.

  Ethan:" No I won't give up on you like this.. " he shouted refuse to accept the harsh moment life has prepared for him..

    " I am sorry.. "

  Those were the only words he heard before his arms were pressed on his chest leaving him embracing his panicked self..

.
.
.

  Doctor:" Don't close your eyes.. " he instructed to the laying figure who was taking a last sight of this world mindlessly.. her ear took in the last voice calling her name..

     " mom.. "

  Her voice rang within herself as she lost the ability to pronounce it and in a moment her lids fall back to it's place meeting their other halves..

  Mrs.Gayle:" NO.. " she shouted losing her control as she saw the lines turning straight and a continuous beep was heard in the room indicating the disfuntion of the heart..

  Mrs.Gayle:" LILY " her body was taken in her husband's arms as she broke down completely seeing the traumatic scene of her life..

.
.
.

       " Ahhh.. "

  He shouted his face filled with tears.. his hands still hugging himself as she disappear in-between..

    Disappeared forever and ever..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241 38 25
They say the past will always haunt you... but what if it's not your own? Everything changed when Lily Abrams turned 14. That's when the flashbacks s...
354 24 17
Never in her wildest dreams, she would have thought that her past trauma would greatly affect her life. Annie... Annie... Those words were like need...
658K 21.6K 61
They're on opposite ends of the financial spectrum. Complete contrasts when it comes to popularity. And their relationship has a deadline. Lily: Col...
63.2K 3.5K 38
Lily graduates from college and her life falls apart - or at least that's how it feels. Within a day, Lily a) leaves the comfort of campus with a de...