Seraphine

By FrankieEden

Confusion. This had been the main emotion Seraphine has felt for a while now. Confused as to why her boyfri... More

introduction
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five

thirteen

1.6K 71 0
By FrankieEden

Luca

He notices Seraphine as soon as she comes inside Damien's club with her boyfriend, Derek. He couldn't take her eyes off of her--no way in hell, not when she was wearing that tiny black dress and her beautiful blonde hair was brushed back. 

Luca feels his dick twitch every time his eyes drop down below her waist and find those gorgeous legs covered by fishnet stockings. And those belts on her thighs--is she trying to get the attention of everyone in the damn club? 

He watches her intently as she stares at the liquid in her glass. His eyebrows rise when she purposefully spills it, and his eyes narrow when Derek makes her jump in surprise. They have a conversation, and Luca thinks for a second that he's imposing, that he should look away and focus on his partners beside him.

But then Derek looks over Seraphine's shoulder, right at him, and scowls. Luca raises an eyebrow at him, challenging him, and watches Derek's gaze drop to the stunning woman in front of him. His scowl slowly transforms into a smirk, and he glances back up at Luca. 

Luca sees Derek's lips form the word 'Sera' and immediately dislikes it. Sera is not a name befitting the goddess Seraphine is. He's tempted to lean over and tell his partners what he's watching, but then Seraphine puts her hand on Derek's arm and his temper flares, partners forgotten. 

And then, just as quickly as it settled, her hand jerks away, causing Luca to smile. That's my girl. 

Derek suddenly lifts his hand and points directly at Luca, who stiffens in his seat. He's pointing him out to Seraphine. 

She doesn't notice him at first, her beautiful ocean eyes focused on the velvet rope sealing the four men off from the rest of the club. Luca takes that time to let his eyes drop to her thighs again, and he holds in a groan. 

He licks his lips as his heart race increases, and he knows she's found him. His eyes snap to hers, and he watches her start to tremble. 

Luca doesn't bother to stop the visions of her underneath him, trembling just like that, but not out of fear. 

Her plump, pink lips part ever so slightly, and Luca makes a noise in the back of his throat. His head moves to the side unconsciously, and Seraphine's eyes dart away from him only to widen even more when she sees the rest of her professors laughing at something Nico had said. 

Derek places his hand on her shoulder, a gesture that makes Luca grit his teeth, and Seraphine starts to shake her head. Her eyes connect back with his, and he brings his glass up to his lips, sipping his drink. 

She watches him, and he watches her. He notices immediately when her thighs clench together, and it takes all of his self control not to storm over to her and claim her in the middle of his best friend's club. 

Finally breaking the spell, she swivels her head, and Luca lets out a breath he didn't realize he was holding. 

Enzo notices his tense posture and stops laughing, setting his drink down and scooting closer to Luca. 

"Everything okay, brother?" Luca doesn't speak, just gestures towards Seraphine with his head. Enzo raises an eyebrow before following his gaze, letting out a breath of disbelief. He shoves Nico, who's next to him. Nico protests, almost spilling his drink, but his next words die on his tongue as Enzo points out their angel. Damien finally catches on and follows their gazes, his eyes widening. 

The four of them watch silently as Derek practically shoves her in their direction, leaning forward when she stumbles over her feet into the crowd. Enzo makes a move to get up, but Luca sticks out his hand, telling him to stay put.

It feels like hours have passed of them just watching her move gracefully through the crowd, but it's only a minute until she's right in front of them. 

"Let her in, Kyle." Luca gently demands their guard to move, getting more and more restless as Seraphine gets closer. 

Her eyes are closed as she steps upstairs, and Luca half expects her to trip. She doesn't, still as graceful as ever, and he keeps his gaze on her as she opens her eyes and wraps her arms around her middle. 

Nico sucks in a breath as she does, and Luca glares at him. 

"H-Hello," comes her soft voice, and Luca's eyelids flutter. She's perfect, everything about her is so fucking good--

"I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry, I'm so fucking sorry, please forgive me, I'm so sorry," come her mumbles as she steps right up to Luca, her flats meeting the tips of his dress shoes. He raises an eyebrow at her, parting his lips to speak, when she suddenly lifts a leg and slides it onto the booth next to him, the next leg following quickly afterwards.

Holy fucking shit. 

Damien's eyes are blown, Enzo's jaw is on the floor, and Nico is standing, but Luca doesn't move as Seraphine sits fully on his lap. He inhales sharply when she settles, but that's the only thing that gives him away as alive.

Everything else is stock still as his princess starts to move her hips. 

Oh my god. 

"I'm...I'm so sorry, please, I'm so sorry." Luca can hear the tears in Seraphine's voice, and it wounds him. He'd imagined this scene playing out very differently in the past--no tears, no dirty club, no shitty boyfriend watching her every move. Just him and her on his lap, circling those gorgeous hips as he gives her instructions and she follows like the good girl he knows she is. 

Luca makes a split second decision, glancing over to his partners before focusing on Seraphine's face. 

"Miss Thatch," he starts softly, and she pauses, sucking in a shuddering breath. "I'm going to put my hands on your waist. Is that okay with you?" His voice is low, but he knows she heard him. 

"Y-Yes," she answers, and Luca nods even though she hasn't opened her eyes to look at him. 

A lesson to be taught at a later date. 

Slowly, Luca raises his hands until they're hovering over Seraphine's fabric-clad waist. He waits for her to protest, and when she doesn't, he settles them over her dress. 

She shudders, and Luca feels his dick twitch once more beneath her. She must notice, because her chin drops to her chest and her eyelids crinkle with the force of her keeping them shut. 

"I'm so sorry, professor, I'm so sorry, I'm--" Luca tightens his grip on her waist, sending another shiver rippling through her small body. He pulls two fingers away only to tap them against her twice, and she instantly opens her eyes and looks down at him. 

Good girl. 

"There's no need to apologize, Miss Thatch. I think I understand your situation. Your...pimp, if I may, is glaring very harshly in our direction. What does he want?" Luca hadn't taken his eyes off of Seraphine, but he could feel Derek's gaze on the two of them from across the club. It's annoying him, having an audience when he could have Seraphine all to himself. 

Seraphine swallows, the small action drawing Luca's eyes to her throat, and what he sees makes him stiffen: there are five finger-sized bruises surrounding her esophagus. 

He grits his teeth, but doesn't say anything. He'd rather confront her with all of his partners paying attention, so the truth would come out in front of all of them. 

"...my boyfriend," Seraphine's voice pulls Luca out of his reverie, and his eyes dart from her neck to her face. It's bright red, and Luca almost wants to smile at her embarrassment, before he remembers the bruises he'd just found and he scowls. 

He watches Seraphine's gaze travel down from his eyes to his mouth, where it lingers, before dropping down to where he knows a dragonfly rests on his neck. She swallows thickly.

Luca taps Seraphine's hips once more, and instantly her eyes snap to his. 

"Good girl," he can't help but breathe, and Seraphine inhales, her thighs clenching on top of him.

Luca's jaw clenches, and she squeezes her eyes shut, dropping her chin once more. 

"I'm so sorry, professor." 

"I didn't ask who he was, I asked what he wanted, Miss Thatch." Luca's voice is raspy, and Seraphine's thighs clench once more. 

This woman will be the death of me.

"U-Um, I'm...supposed to pleasure you...sir," she adds as an afterthought, and Luca's eyes widen as she starts to move her hips again. He tightens his grip on her waist and she stops immediately. 

"That's what he wants, Miss Thatch?" Luca knows he has her as soon as she bites her lip and crinkles her nose.

"Mhmm. Mhmm. C-Can you not...call me that? It's too formal, and I--" 

"Seraphine," Luca murmurs, his breath fanning over Seraphine's lips. She stops biting the bottom one and exhales, her body trying to suppress another shudder. 

He tightens his grip on her waist to keep himself from telling her to relax. 

"Y-Yes?" She answers sweetly, slowly opening one shining blue eye to find Luca's gray ones. He stares at her until she opens the other one, and he searches her tearful gaze before his eyes drop to her neck, and he clenches his jaw. 

"Distract him." Is all he says, and that's all it takes for his partners to stand up and exit the VIP booth, heading straight for Derek. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 4K 28
"Do you love me?" She asked with her devious smile. "I don't know." I answered quietly. She walked closer to me causing me to back up. When my back h...
25.4K 1.2K 42
"Get out," he sighed. "N-" I got out. "Nah, you can go," he shook his head. "Babe," I called out, but he wasn't having it. "I fucking risked my life...
18K 813 46
Their favourite cocktail? One part betrayal mixed with bloodshed, One part secrets, half-part death with a splash of love....on rocks. "My Sisters wa...
1.7M 41.1K 37
"What's your name?" He asked firmly, staring at the young woman intently. "Myra." She answered softly, trying to stay calm. "Myra. Are you really as...