Falling to the deep | Minsung

Oleh Stray_kids_shipper

This a story of two boys falling in love with each other. There coincidental meeting turns into a strong frie... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 2

66 4 4
Oleh Stray_kids_shipper

(Lee Minho)

Today is my first day of high school. It was a dull and boring old day for me where I had to get up early just to get ready and leave to go to a place which wasn't even worth my time.

I was woken up at about 6, because my mother had come into my bedroom and removed the folds. Then I had my breakfast. Got ready for school and left to school with my things.

I got into the car and took my phone out to play some games. After a while of gaming, I heard the driver opening the door and he said "Young master, this is your stop." I put my phone back inside my bag and got off the car. My driver shut the door and told me to have a good day. I signalled him to leave and he quickly got onto the vehicle and drove away from the school.

I looked around the school. I felt agitated, looking at all those irritating faces when I could be sleeping peacefully at home. But don't judge me. Just because I am a little lazy doesn't mean that I laze out all the time. I like to study by myself rather than studying with people of my age. But my parents send me to school because they think that I need to make friends.

But I never did that at school. All I do at school was play games on my phone, sleep and eat, when the lunch break begins.

I scoffed at the scenario of thousands of students' endless chattering and bickering. I went into the school building, went into my classroom. I didn't grab any attention from my classmates because the door was already open. I looked to the back of the class and saw some kind of black lump on the table. I thought that it was just a school bag of kid and  went over to check the seat out.

When I looked at the black on the table by the window, I realized that it was actually boy. He was wearing a mask and sleeping peacefully keeping his head on his school bag.

I didn't like sitting next to people, but as it was a rule ofor students' to sit in pairs in this school, I shook him to ask for permission to sit next to him. He woke up, startled and looked around to check what woke him up. Then I said "May I sit next to you?" The boy didn't say anything. He stared at me for a while and nodded. I kept my bag on the table and sat next to him.

I felt a little at ease when I realized that this guy won't be talking so much like the others in this class, because as soon as I sat down, he kept his head back on his bag and began to fall asleep. I took my phone out, connected my bluetooths and began to listen to some music as I felt like my head was close to bursting out of my head, because of all the noise in the classroom.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

56.4K 1.7K 25
โš ๏ธI'm not assuming their sexualities, it's just a story with the same names pls respect that. I only use their names for my ideas and bring people lo...
58.2K 2.1K 33
Minho is just a casual guy, who's traumatic past doesn't let him fall in love. He's cold to everyone and people are afraid of him. That's until a new...
10.5K 576 11
The perpetually lost in life Minho has been secretly pining after quiet Jisung in his university class, only to have Jisung turn around and pick him...
16.4K 396 12
Lee Minho school's rich kid and a bad boy who was the king of the school. Han Jisung a new transfer student who is rich but a very polite and kind p...