Born In Blood

Von S4SUKEZ

Silas a 16 year old cold hearted assassin and fashion designer Serena a 16 year old innocent sweetheart Tw... Mehr

-Character Aesthetics-
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Piercings and tattoos
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
-A/N-
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
-A/N-
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
IMPORTANT
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55 -EPILOGUE-
GENDER REVEAL GUESSES?
Bonus chapter - {New family member}
BOOK 2?

Chapter 48

1.7K 59 141
Von S4SUKEZ

-SILAS POV-

I haven't slept since two days ago , all I've done today was shower and get ready for the day. Now my family and I along with Ramiro are waiting for our cousins and Camilas family to arrive at the house.

My fathers brother, my uncle— quickly agreed on helping us find Serena. Apparently there's 6 more cousins that I did not know about, everyday I learn that there's more to our family and I don't even want to know if there's more somewhere else.

I feel ramiro start to fiddle with my rings on my fingers causing me to snap out of my thoughts. I turn my head towards him to see him already looking at me with a smile.

As I stare at Ramiro's smile I feel my body start to become less tense, as if I'm starting to become lighter. But I am soon snapped out of my sweet trance as I hear the sound of a doorbell ring.

I watch as my father gets off the couch with my mothers hand in his, they walk out of the living room hand in hand and Dante who sits on the other side of me turns towards me.

"You ready to meet more of our cousins?" He asks. I shrug.

I don't really feel anything about meeting these people, I just want the help we need to get Serena out wherever she is.

I hear footsteps and voices start to come closer and soon my mother and father walk back into the room with 7 new people who I do not recognize.

The older looking man who I'm guessing is my uncle— has a grin on his face as he stares at me and my brothers. Rocco told me his name was Santiago but I have yet to learn the cousins names.

I stand up from the couch as I nod my head respectfully to the new people and they send small smiles towards my way.

Amy brothers start to stand behind me as they start to converse with all the cousins— seeming very close as they give eachother hugs.

A girl steps away from all of the guys and I realize that she's the only girl out of the 5. She stands in front of me and gives me a nod.

"I'm aria." she tells me with a small smile. I nod at her. "Silas." I tell her.
"Nice name." She compliments. I watch as she looks around awkwardly and seems out of place. "There's a lot of people in here, isn't there?" She mutters.

I hum in agreement.

Suddenly I feel a hand on my shoulder and I look over to the side to see my father nodding his head to the other cousins. I give aria a wave before walking towards everyone else.

My brothers and the other guys stop talking when they see me walk up to them.

"My, my, I remember when you were just a little baby." Santiago says with a smile.

"And I.. don't remember you at all." I tell him.

He chuckles. "Didn't expect you too, anyway these are your cousins."

Aria soon walks up to stand next to her brothers and one of them puts heavy arm on her causing aria to push the arm away.

"Hello, I'm William." A guy steps forward and reaches a hand out towards me. I look down at it before looking back up, knowing I'm not going to touch his hand I avert my eyes to the guy next to him.

"Oh, I'm Anthony." He says. I nod my head and go onto the next person— a guy who has a unapproachable face with a scowl. "Zachary." He says plainly.

"I'm Louie." The guy beside him grins. I slowly nod as I look at all of them. "Is this it?" I ask.

Aria shakes her head. "Actually, my older sister is doing her job at the hospital right now, she will be arriving possibly tomorrow."

I hum. "Well you all came here for a reason, let's get to it." I tell them.

I turn around without another word and sit down on the couch as I wait for Ramiro to stop chatting with my uncle. But my sitting time soon ends when Camila and her brothers walk into the living room.

Camila seems rushed as she looks around, as if trying to spot me. When her eyes land on me she quickly makes her way towards me and bends down to hug me.

"Are you okay? I heard what happened." Camila asks. I give her a nod. "I just want Serena home." I mumble.

She gives me a small smile. "We'll get her home."

I hope so.

When I look up I see Aria and Matias staring at each other, Aria smirks at him before glancing away and talking to one of her brothers.

Me and Camila glance at each-other with knowing looks.

"They're definitely going to fuck." I tell her.

Camila nods in agreement. "Totally."

I shake my head, I feel a hand wrap around my waist and I turn to look up to see Ramiro, my body relaxes and I lean into his touch as Camila watches us with a scowl.

"My wife." Ramiro whispers.

Camila snaps her head towards him. "What the fuck you say?"

Ramiro shrugs. "Nothing." He says quietly before leaning his head into my neck.

Camila averts her eyes towards me. "At least you fucked me before him." She says.

Ramiro removes his head from my neck and looks at her and then me. "She's the one you did it with?"

I nod, he removes his hand from my waist and stares at the ground. I tilt my head knowing that we are going to have to talk later just by the way Ramiro is acting.

Camila smiles in triumph as she looked at me.

I shake my head at her and stare at Ramiro. "Ramiro?" I say.

He glances at me from the side of his eye and immediately looks back down when he sees me staring at him.

I'm about to open my mouth until I hear yelling from behind me.

I look to see my cousins, my brothers, and Camilas brothers all yelling at eachother as they stare at a computer, I watch as they start to push eachother around.

I see Zachary push Rocco and anger flares through my body, My jaw clenches as I close my eyes before opening them again, before turning around I see Camilas eyes go wide and Ramiro's arms trying to reach me.

I walk over to Zachary who has a tight hold on Rocco, I roughly push his arm away from Rocco and stand in front of him.

"What the hell are you guys doing." I ask harshly.

"We were trying to find something but everyone got in someone's way and wouldn't move." Carlos says.

I squint my eyes as I look around at everyone. "Stop acting like little bitches and actually do something." I tell them.

"Fuck you." Zachary mumbles. I reach in my pocket and pull out a throwing knife before putting it to Zachary's neck.

"You may be my cousin but you are just another stranger to me, I will not hesitate to slit your throat if you disrespect me again, if you continue to disrespect me expect the same energy back." I tell him, looking straight into his eyes. 

Zachary swallows as he stares down at the knife placed at his throat. "Now, like I said stop acting like little bitches and get to work. Or else I will find my sister myself, with or without all of you." I say. I look around at everyone as they quickly nod.

I remain still with the knife against Zachary's neck, unmoving. "And if you ever place a hand on my brother again, I will never let you see the light of day again." I tell him before removing the knife from his neck, but not before grazing it against his skin causing a small cut to appear on his neck.

He grimaces as he wipes away the blood from his neck.

I place the knife back in my pocket and turn around without another word, feeling gazed on me as I walk away.

Ramiro looks at me with a red tint in his cheeks.

"Well shit." I hear camila mumble.

"I'm going up to my room to do my own investigating." I tell them.

"I'll go with you." Both camila and Ramiro say.

I shrug and turn around to walk out of the living room with a sigh.

••

-SERENA POV-

I whimper as I feel the chains dig into my skin even harder, It's been 2 days and I still have hope that my family will find me, I know that their probably trying their best to find me.

Or maybe their not.

What if Killian was right, they probably don't care about me enough to search for me.

No, they wouldn't do that. Silas wouldn't do that.

I lean my head against the cold dirty wall as I start to think about everyone back at home, my mind trains on carlito.

I start to feel tears well up in my eyes as I stare down at the floor. How I wish I was in his arms right now, the arms I feel most safe in.

I stare down at my stomach. Or the arms our child would feel safe in.

I found out a week ago, I know that it's Carlitos since I've only done it with Alexander once and that was months ago. Truth is, I did it with carlito while being with Alexander.

I just didn't tell anyone. Not even Silas.

Oh and the guilt I've felt ever since then.

I feel like I did everything wrong, maybe I should've broke up with Alexander sooner at least before me and carlito did something.

And now look where I'm at.

I sigh as I glance around the room. I'm afraid that if I don't get out quick enough this baby might not make it.

But then I start to think.

Am I even ready for a child?

I'm young and I haven't even finished school yet, I know people at school will judge me.

But the other side of me wants this child, to give it the life that I wished I had, with a bigger and supportive family.

I mean dont get me wrong silas has always provided for me as if she was my own parent, and she sure in hell was good at It. But it still came with the loneliness and hope of having a bigger family for both me and Silas.

And now that we have it, it's the best feeling ever. And I want my kid to experience having the best family they've ever could've imagined.

I would love to keep it, but what if my family thinks differently of me and doesn't allow it.

Panic floods through me as the scary thought starts to make me overthink everything.

What if carlito doesn't even want it?

I bite the inside of my cheek, nervously.

I need to get out of here, fast.

I look up when I hear a door opening and closing and my train of vision I see killian walking over to me with a smile on his face, holding a tray with food and water on it.

He bends down and places the food in front of me but far way from me to whereas I'm not able to reach and grab it.

He stands with a wide grin. "Eat up." He says cheerfully before turning around and walking out.

I stare at the food with tears in my eyes. I'm hungry, but all killian has been doing is teasing me and putting food in front of me knowing I'm not able to reach it.

I bring my knees up to my chest and curl up into a ball as I sob into my knees. I just want to go home.

Please get me out of here.

••

-SILAS POV-

Its been a couple of hours since I've came up to my room to start investigating.

I've told Manuel what has happened and he started freaking out saying he's coming back tomorrow to help.

I sigh as I continue to look for anything that can help us on my laptop. The tracker in Serena's ring that Salvatore gave Serena isn't working so there's really nothing else that can help us.

Camila left an hour ago with her brothers saying that they'll come back in a couple of hours.

And now Ramiro is sitting next to me as he also helps me try to find something but he also ignores me.

Having enough of it, I slam my laptop shut and look at Ramiro who glances at me.

"What the hell is your problem." I ask.

-RAMROS POV-

I stay silent as I start to think about Silas's question.

Truth be told, I feel jealous. Extremely jealous about camila and Silas.

What if Silas has feelings for camila, especially now since they hangout almost everyday. I just don't want to seem to sensitive about this situation but I am a bit hurt.

"Did you— ever have feelings for Camila." I ask her quietly.

Her eyebrows frown as she stares at me. She looks like she's thinking, maybe thinking for a little to long.

She sighs and shakes her head. "I'm going to be honest with you, apart of me did have feelings for Camila but they were never as strong as my feelings for you, I.. love you Ramiro. Don't doubt that." She says.

My heart flutters as I hear her say those 3 words. Especially since I know it's hard for her to express how she feels.

But a question still plays at my mind. "Do you still have feelings for Camila?" I ask her.

"No." She responds right after. "I wouldn't allow myself to be with you if I did have feelings for her, why would I be in a relationship if I had feelings for someone else. That's stupid and I'm not stupid." She states.

My girl brings a hand up to my cheek and gently rubs it. "I love you, and the only person I have romantic feelings for is you Ramiro." She says.

As I stare into her eyes all my worries disappear, I lean forward and press a kiss to Silas's lips before parting away and leaning my head against her forehead. "I'm sorry that I was thinking wrongly." I say.

"Ramiro, I would've asked the same question if I was in your position. You weren't thinking wrongly you were actually right to ask." She tells me. "Just.. don't hold back from asking questions, yeah?"

I comply with a nod of my head. She smiles and closes her eyes as I lightly scratch her back. I stare at her face as i notice her heavy eyebags that sit under her eyes, seemingly becoming dark.

Suddenly her eyes shoot open and rushes off the bed, almost falling when doing so.

"Silas?" I say as I watch her throw things around as if she's looking for something.

Finally she grabs a bracelet from a drawer and quickly puts it on.

"What's that?" I ask.

"I just remembered that Serena and I have these bracelets that when you tap on it, it glows for the other person and the other person responds back doing the same thing." She explains quickly.

I stand up from the bed and walk up to Silas as we both stare down at the bracelet.

She slowly brings a hand to her bracelet and double taps it with her finger. She starts to pace around the room as she stares down at the bracelet.

And soon enough Silas's bracelet glows. She stops pacing and turns towards me with wide eyes. "She's okay." She whispers.

She taps it again and once again it glows and I give Silas a smile as she sighs in relief as her eyes start to water.

"I think this bracelet has a tracker in it. Maybe it can pick up something." Silas says. Then she rushes to to her lap top and opens it, quickly typing and doing something.

"Do you think you could use those hacker skills for me?" She asks.

I give her a smile. "Anything for you."

••

-SERENA POV-

It was when I was about to give up on any hopes of my family finding me, that is until the bracelet that me and silas have glowed on my wrist and I was quick to respond.

I cry in happiness as hope sparks within my chest.

If Silas remembers that there is a tracker in the bracelet she could be my way out of here, I remember when we were 13 and she gave me this bracelet telling me to always wear it just in case of emergencies.

I always thought it was stupid until now. This bracelet might actually help me get the hell out of here.

I quickly place a hand over my bracelet as I hear the sound of a door opening.

Killian walks in with a evil grin plastered on his face with a gun in his hand, he points it at me as he tilts his head.

"It's been decided that I'm going to kill you, although it was fun knowing you but you are kind of boring." He rambles. "But at least i won't have to deal with you anymore." He sighs.

"Like Ive said before, your family will pay for what they did to my son. They will never see you again." He laughs but there is no humor anywhere in his laugh.

"Sad that you didn't get your happy endin-" he gets cut off by a loud sound, gunshots are heard and— bombs?

He looks at me with squinted eyes. "Stay here." He demands.

"Not like I'm going anywhere with these chains." I mumble.

He turns around and points the gun towards the door as he slowly walks up to it.

Everything happened so quickly because one second he was walking up to the door then suddenly the door is blown open causing killian to be thrown back from the impact.

Their here.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

100K 1.5K 21
"๐™Š๐™ช๐™ง ๐™›๐™–๐™ข๐™ž๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง." When two most powerful and dangerous mafia families rejoin hands to take down their common enemies. After...
453K 16.3K 77
The Russian mafia princess and the Italian mafia king. It's a wise old mafia tale: they are each other's biggest competitor, but the heart doesn't se...
6.1K 187 26
๐€ ๐ฆ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ. Six siblings left to survive in dangerous world of crime. But reality is... they are that dangerous world. ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ญ...
25.3K 785 49
Emilia Morales is taken in by the Russian Mafia leader at 16 after her father tries to kill her. For the next 7 years she takes on a new identity, Vi...