My Bizaare Love

Von Ruby_KiManoban

Jennie Ruby Jane Kim Who doesn't know that name? Everyone with a pulse knows her family. She's blessed with... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
CHARACTERS
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
FINALE

EPILOGUE

4.5K 179 48
Von Ruby_KiManoban

Lisa POV

It was now 3 am and I am sitting at my bathroom's floor holding a pregnancy test.

It was positive.

I am so excited to tell Jen Jen but I don't know how.

I need to make a decision now.

In a few minutes, she will wake up because she has a built in radar that can detect if I am approximately 1 feet away from her.

I hurriedly ran down to our kitchen.

The MIB that was roaming around the hallway was surprise when I suddenly dash in front of him.

"Sorry!" I whispered shouts to him.

A year after our wedding Jen Jen decided to build our home.

She asked me what I wanted for our house and I reluctantly told her that I wanted a moat.

Jen Jen just blinked then nodded.

"Your wish is my command, precious."

Our house was literally the size of the estates garage but heck it is beautiful.

I am literally living in my fairytale house right now.

I reached the kitchen and opened our walk in fridge.

I thank the lord that I always baked sugar cookies.

Jen Jen's siblings and mother always visit us just to eat all the sweets that I bake.

It comes to a point that daddy Soo-hyun insists on paying me since I am baking everyday

"I insist Lisa. Please. Is 100 thousand enough from all the damages my family has cause? I swear to you they eat more than 5 times a day but heck they act like I am starving them." Daddy Soo-hyun said.

He's so silly.

What will I do with that kind of money?

I brought out my bear shaped sugar cookies.

I wrote "baby coming in 8 to 9 months".

Not creative but it will do.

"Precious!"

See? It's not even 10 minutes and Jen Jen's already calling my name.

I told ya she has a radar.

"In here!" I answered.

My wife of 3 years arrived at the kitchen wearing only her Jen joggers and sports bra.

Barefoot.

Jen Jen strides towards me and she immediately hugs me.

"I was so worried" she murmured.

"Why? As if someone will attempt to kidnap me in the middle of the night Jen Jen."

"Let them try." She answered.

I roll my eyes.

"Let's be real precious. If someone really tried to kidnap you, it will be easy for them. You'll go with your kidnapper voluntarilly and heck you might bake for them." I can hear the frustration from Jen Jen's face.

"You might be right." I grin at her.

I hand Jen Jen the bear shaped sugar cookies.

She wordlessly accepts the cookie.

Suddenly, Jen Jen bites the head off the cookie.

"No!! Don't eat it!"I shouted in shock.

Jen Jen's eyes widen.

"I'm sorry! I thought you want me to eat it!"
I forgot to consider that my wife is a Kim.
#FoodIsLife

"I mean yes! But can you please read first what I wrote before eating that?!" I replied exasperated.

"Oh. Sorry." She replied sheepishly.

Jen Jen stares at the message I wrote at the bear's chest.

After a beat, she shouts in happiness.

Jen Jen looks at me excitedly and exclaimed.

"Seriously? This is not a prank right?"

I nodded at her excitedly.

Jen Jen suddenly lifts me to the kitchen counter and kisses me.

"I am so happy precious." She murmurs. Her grey-blue eyes radiate happiness.

"Are you ready for the next chapter?" I murmur.

"As I'll ever be." She answered.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

We decided to tell the rest of the family after a week. We went to the doctor first to confirm that everything is fine with my pregnancy.

"So how do we tell them?"

I ask Jen Jen.

Jen Jen just smirks.

I have no idea how Jen Jen will tell our family.

She planned everything.

We are currently eating our lunch when suddenly a loud bang echoes throughout the house.

Multiple confettis fell from the ceiling and a banner that says "We're Pregnant! "unfolds right in front of the table.

As usual in our family nothing goes as planned.

"Kim Jisoo! What the hell?!" Daddy Soo-hyun shouted.

Jisoo who literally has no involvement in this squeaks in fright.

"I have nothing to do with this!" Jisoo shouts.

"The hell not! You couldn't even wait for us to finish our lunch before you announce that you're pregnant?!" Daddy Soo-hyun exclaimed.
Jisoo stood up from her chair and was in shock.

"--I am pre-pregnant?!"

"Seriously Jisoo?! You're not a virgin anymore?" Taeyhung exclaimed in shock.

"No!! I am still a virgin!" Jisoo exclaimed indignantly.

"There's nothing wrong about it Jisoo but I am concerned about the boy. Did you even treat him right?" Hanbin, the angel of the family ask Jisoo worriedly.

"Wha-what? I didn't even confess!" Jisoo answered.

Daddy Soo-hyun pointed an accusing finger to Jisoo and shouts. "What the hell Jisoo! You are pregnant and you're not even in a relationship with him?! I am so speechless! I told you to become wise all the time! Oh I dunno what to do with you anymore."

"You did! But I am so confused right now!" Jisoo whined.

In all this chaos, So-hye's just watching with wait, is that a popcorn on her hand? Where did she even get that?

Mommy Go Eun's still focused on her food.
Ignoring the scene in front of her.

While Jen Jen who's behind in all this chaos is just smirking while eating her 3rd slice of peach-mango pie.

I roll my eyes. Jen Jen is enjoying this too much.

I stand up when Daddy Soo-hyun was already dragging Jisoo towards the front door
accompanied by Hanbin and Taeyhung, ready to interrogate her.

"Wait!" I shouts.

All of them. even the staff looks at me.

I smiled sweetly and announced excitedly.

"I am pregnant!"

"What! You and Jisoo are pregnant!!!
Taeyhung shouted.

I saw in my peripheral vision that Jen Jen just bang her head on the table.

I give up.

❤️❤️❤️❤️
Everyone was over the moon with my pregnancy.

Thankfully all the misunderstandings are cleared up that Jisoo is not pregnant.

I always wonder if the GPA of Jen Jen's family is really 4.0 or it is just an error.

Honestly daddy Soo-hyun was so in sync with mommy Go Eun, I'Il not be shock if she already influence him 100%. He legit sometimes loose his marbles.

We decided to not know the gender of our baby so that it will be a surprise.

Every clothes are in gender neutral color. Baby room is painted beige.

The whole course of my pregnancy is relatively easy. Jen Jen literally stops working on my 3rd trimester as if she is on maternity leave.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I was already in labor this morning,.
I decided to tell Jen Jen if I am at least 5 minutes apart.

Mommy Go Eun and Auntie Min-young warns me that the male in this family loses their brain when someone is in labor.

I hope Jen Jen will be fine.

Boy, I was so wrong.

We were in the movie room of the main house when I decided to tell Jen Jen that we needed to go to the hospital.

"Jen Jen." I murmur.

I don't want to interrupt her family watching the movie.

"Yes precious?" She answered.

I stare at her eyes directly and enunciate my next words clearly.

"Drive me to the hospital. I am in labor." Jen Jen eyes widen.

"What! You're in labor?!" She shouts.

Daddy Soo-hyun, Jen Jen, Jisoo, Taeyhung and Hanbin jump from their seats.

"Ready the car! I know this! I did this five times already!" I can hear daddy Soo-hyun repeatedly chanting.

I can see Jisoo carrying Taeyhung out of the movie room.

Why is she carrying him?

I am not even surprised when Hanbin carries Jen Jen out of the movie room.

In the end, Mommy Go Eun, So-hye and I who were in labor were left inside the movie room.

"What the heck?!" I exclaimed.

"What's wrong with the males in our family?" So-hye said.

I heard mommy Go Eun giggled.

"Told ya! They became stupid in this situation. It's hereditary. Come on Lily. Let's go to the hospital."

The three of us arrived at the hospital. I was admitted immediately and epidural as given.
I have nothing to prove. I already told my doctor to give me all the drugs to make me numb.

Unfortunately these medications don't ease my frustrations to Jen Jen.

"We are here!"

After an HOUR they arrive. All 5 of them can't even look us in the eyes.

"You even mention that you did this 5 times Soo-hyun. You forgot to mention that in those 5 times you panicked." Mommy Go Eun reprimanded.

"Sorry Love." Daddy Soo-hyun replied. He is very contrite.

All of them look like a puppy that was kicked by their owner.

Jen Jen sheepishly walks towards my bed.

"Sorry precious."

"I seriously questions your diploma and credentials Jen Jen." I told her.

She scratches her head and smiles sheepishly.

Smiling Jen Jen doesn't fail to make me smile as well.

My doctor came in and smiled to all of us and announced.

"It's time."

I pushed as hard as I can. Jen Jen beside me was as pale as a corpse but thankfully she did not pass out.

"It's a girl!"

The doctor shouts.

After hearing that I passed out.

Jennie's POV

Together with my sisters, and brothers, Hae-jin, Bo gum, father and Uncle Seo-joon.

We are surrounding the crib of my daughter.

Kim Sophia Gorgette

Is one beautiful baby.

She got Lisa's red hair but the rest she got from me.

"It's a big problem." Daddy murmured.

"Why?" Bo gum whispered.

Sophia suddenly gifts us with her gummy smile revealing her two dimples on her cheeks.

"Shit. We are really in trouble." Daddy said in finality.

All of us agreed.

"Need to hire more MIB's." Daddy said.

"Need to upgrade our security." Taeyhung added.

"Should save more blank death certificates. So-hye depleted my supplies." Hanbin added.

"Need to upgrade the bombs and weapons I installed." Jisoo said.

Hearing all the suggestions of my family.

It seems like the few decades of my life will be full of violence and bloodbath.

Poor Sophia. Born in the wrong family.

End.

Legit.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sorry to break your bubbles but I decided not to put some smut because I realized that this story is too pure and innocent so again, sorry 😁 Well, this is it! Thank you again❤️
I hope I satisfy your expectations in this bonus part. Adios! 😘

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

103K 3.4K 30
After her parents died tragically in an accident, Lisa Manoban became a rich playgirl and the sole heir to the Manoban Enterprise Holdings empire. Si...
856K 22.9K 54
Book 1 'Why did you choose me? I'm just a stupid piece of trash that can't do anything to save her life and her sister's life. Your making my life wo...
48.1K 2.3K 24
The same girl who turned into the teenager whose heart I broke years ago. The same teenager who's now a woman with a hardass personality to match. I...
659K 14.8K 42
Jennie is innocent. Her religious parents made sure of it. Even so, she still can't help but have a crush on a not so innocent Lisa. Lisa who has fuc...