๐–ณ๐–ง๐–ค ๐–ถ๐–ฎ๐–ฑ๐–ฒ๐–ณ

By yungslimelifee

And don't take this personal. But you're the worst. You know what you've done to me. More

๐Ÿฃ
๐Ÿค
๐Ÿฅ
๐Ÿง
๐Ÿจ
๐Ÿฉ
๐Ÿช
๐Ÿซ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿข
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฃ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฆ
15
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฉ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿช
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿซ
20
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฃ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฅ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฆ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿง
๐Ÿค๐Ÿจ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฉ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿช
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด

๐Ÿฆ

7.1K 252 48
By yungslimelifee

𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹
𝗘'𝗻𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗿𝗼𝗲 | 𝟮𝟭

Najah covered her mouth seeing Mir laid out on the floor covered in blood. The girl he was with was crying while everybody else was in shock.

"Mir" Najah sat on the floor with him and sat him up a little. "Da fuck happened?" Tank asked coming in the room.

"We waitin' on her to tell us she sittin' hea cryin' like dets gone make shit betta." Boogie responded

Bobbi was on the phone with the police trying to make sure they'd make it in time.

"Hellooo!" Boogie raised his voice with his arms out. "I was holding- he let me hold his gun and it went off. I swear I didn't mean to!" She cried

Mir tried to speak but he was stuttering over his words so they couldn't make out what he was was saying.

Tank and Boogie gave each other a look then looked back at her. They both knew whenever Mir was at home his gun didn't have the clip in it and he kept it away in his safe.

So her story wasn't adding up to them. Her crying was the only thing making it seem believable.

When the paramedics came in they asked everybody to leave the room but Najah refused. She rode in the ambulance with him while the rest of them met them there.

The whole ride Najah held his hand and tried to keep herself from crying. Mir just looked so helpless to her and she hated seeing that.

Najah just hoped what that girl was saying was true. "Is he gone make it?" Najah finally spoke.

"I don't want to give you a definite answer but it's a possibility he could make it." The paramedic responded making Najah feel a lot better.

"Don't die on me Mir I love you man." Najah spoke lowly with a frown on her face.

--

"He gone be ite kid, stop poutin." Jeremiah spoke while hugging Najah. A tear rolled down her cheek then she broke down in his arms.

This was the first time she cried in days. Things wasn't looking too good for Mir. He was shot in his chest near his heart so things were worst than they thought.

Jeremiah hugged and kissed Najah trying to comfort her but it seemed like she was only crying harder.

"E'najah" He spoke pulling away from her. He lifted her face up and wiped her tears. She sat down on his bed and covered her face.

"You gone stay wimme fa a few days, imma keep you company ite?"

"I have work."
"You can still go, don't stress it."

"My friend. His blood was all over me Jeremiah. He couldn't talk I never seen Mir not talk. Ion think you understand I bad I feel right now."

"I feel you I know what shit like det be like i'm sorry you gotta go through it tho."

"Me too"

At the moment Mir wasn't awake, they didn't know when he'd be ready to wake up but everybody was waiting.

"Bobbi callin" He pointed out. Najah wiped her tears then answered the phone for her. She went to another room so she could hear what she had to say.

"Oh bitch. Mir just woke up he want us to come see him, he said he had somethin' important to say but he ain't wanna say it over the phone."

"I wonder what it is. Can you come get me? I'm at Jeremiah house."

"Okay, make sure you ready when I get there and turn that location on."

"It is on."

On Bobbi's way to get her they talked the whole time. Najah was anxious to know what Mir had to say, she just hoped it wasn't anything too terrible.

"It gotta be bad if he ain't wanna say it over the phone. You know how Tank get 'bout him, they gone be acting crazy." Najah stressed

"Najah girl calm down a lil bit you gone stress yourself to death. We gone see what he gotta say when we get there."

"You right" She sighed

A few minutes later they arrived at the hospital then checked in at the front. They got to Mir's room and went inside.

"Hi Mir" Najah spoke giving him gentle hug.
"Wassup wit y'all?"

"Nothing, what you wanted to tell us?"

"Man det bitch a liar. Tank said she told y'all she actually shot me when det ain't da truth. Da bitch ain't een shoot me wit my gun, had to be a set up a sum."

"Youn know her a sum?" Bobbi asked "I know her very well but you neva know people motives n shit. Ian think she was gone do no shit like det."

"What's her socials?" Najah asked taking out her phone. "Lemme see"

She gave Mir her phone then he put her instagram in. All of them looked in her phone to see what she had up.

"Hold up- gimme dis real quick." Boogie spoke taking her phone. "Boy I oughta- chill" Bobbi laughed

"Y'all can leave da room real quick?" He asked Bobbi and Najah. "For?"

"Grown folks bidness. Hea go yo phone back."

They stepped in the hallway then kept looking on her page to see what the problem was.

"Her page is normal to me. You see anything outta da ordinary on here?"

"Nah" Bobbi shook her head. "Maybe she a opp a sum."

"Gotta be"

"Come on" Tank spoke opening the door for them to come back in. "Ion like y'all."

"You be mad at da world girl nobody stuntin' yo lil ass." He responded "Mmhm"

All three of them were crips and had beef with people often. This was the first time something actually happened to one of them.

"So y'all really not gone tell us?"

"No Bobbi, we really not." Boogie replied "Since when you was gang fa real?" Najah asked referring to Boogie getting added to their group chat.

"Been det. You da only muhfucka det don't like me."

"Sheon like nobody." Mir spoke

"Friend i'm so sad for you. What can I get you to make you feel better?" She asked sitting down next to Mir.

"Damn, you got feelins?" Tank asked "Tank don't piss me off, thanks."

"Order me some food a sum. Dis nasty ass hospital food ain't it."

"Okay, you need something kinda healthy like a salad or sum."

"Nehmine don't een worry 'bout it."

"Imma get you a good one it's okay. Me n Bobbi gone go get it for you... y'all want somethin?"

"Just text it." She added "Why I gotta go?"

"Bobbi get yo ass up, fa real."

--

Once visiting hours were over at the hospital Najah went back to Jeremiah's house with him.

"You okay?" He asked looking down at her. "Yea i'm okay thanks fa askin."

Najah stood on her tippy toes then put her arms around his neck before kissing him. Jeremiah put his hands on her waist kissing her back.

"Don't make me regret givin' you a chance. Right now you doin' good n ion want det to change."

"I'm not, what you up to tomorrow?"

"Mmm work, then home. What about you?"

"Same shit" He shrugged "I'm tryna see you tomorrow tho if you not too tired."

"We'll see"

Jeremiah was in the navy and didn't have many off days other than the weekend. So whenever he'd get off work he'd go straight home, shower, and sleep.

But he wanted to start spending more time with Najah since they were together now.

"Yo friend ite?"

"He say he is but I know that was a crazy thing to go through. When yo lifestyle like his you kinda gotta expect for stuff like that to happen. I'm not sayin' he deserved that because nobody does but he can't just treat people the way he does then think shit sweet out here."

"It's gone take a lil minute fa him to heal. I'll probably be spendin' a lot more time with him."

"Where his family at?"

"Maryland, they might come here for a lil bit but me n Bobbi still gone look after him."

"Oh ite"

"Can we lay down please? I'm tired and I wanna go to sleep."

Jeremiah nodded his head then she laid down and he did the same. Najah laid her head in the crease of his neck while he cuddled her.

"I thought you was gone stay at my crib the rest of dis week."

"Ion wanna be in your way I know you be tired coming home."

"You not gone be in my way I want you to stay so youn be so sad."

"Okay, I will."

Shortly after that Najah could hear Jeremiah breathing heavier so she knew he was sleep. She then cut the tv off and forced herself to sleep even though she wasn't tired.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.3K 1.2K 22
Enjoy ๐Ÿค๐Ÿพ
1M 34.1K 33
๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ'๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด, ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด.
67K 1.1K 34
"you make me feel all these feelings n' emotions I've neva felt before" - ๐…๐„๐๐‘๐”๐€๐‘๐˜ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
553K 25.6K 32
"Aษดแด… I แด€ษชษด'แด› ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ ส™แด‡แด‡ษด ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡๏น ส™แดœแด› I sแดกแด‡แด€ แด›แด Gแดแด… I แดกแด€ษดษดแด€ สŸแดแด แด‡ แด€ษขแด€ษชษด." ๏นฃ MN - ๐™‡๐™–๐™™๐™ฎ๐™‰๐™–๐™ž๐™ž ๐™‹๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ