THE PROJECTOR TITAN (Skibidi...

By Stimbag

Before The Speakermen and Televisionmen Joined The Cameramen, There Was A Secret Alliance Since The Beginning... More

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 5
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 7
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 8
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 9
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 10
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 11
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 12 (𝙵𝚄𝙻𝙻 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁)
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 13
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 14
𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚗?
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3 𝙾𝚏 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚁𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍!
A/N

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚗 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚓𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝙼𝚊𝚗

1.2K 9 2
By Stimbag

This is just a bio for the so you know what you're working with throughout this entire story. Enjoy.

Titan Projector Man:

Picture:

Race: Projectorman

Alliance: Cameramen, Speakermen, Televisionmen.

Likes: Brawling, Projecting Faces, Worthy Toilets to fight, Titan Cameraman, Titan Televisionman (Cinemaman), Titan Speakerman

Dislikes: Skibidi Toilets, Gman, Titan Speakerman (When Infected), Traitors, Dead Soldiers/Alliance Members.

Abilities:

Flight, He can use a single booster on his back to fly, but not long distances.

Projection Flash, he can flash the light of his projectors to blind enemies. It does not emit sound.

Wrist Crossbows, He has 1 crossbow gadget on each wrist. They are very powerful and hold 5 shots before he has to reload.

Height: 40-50 Meters, 147 Feet.

Weaknesses: Parasite Toilets, Gmans Lasers, Projectors Breaking or Damaged.

_______________________________________

That's enough description, time to start the story, and thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 347 38
The cover art belongs to kevin3012101 The alliance, the skibidi, basically everyone thought brown died in the fight between UTCM and IUTSM, but littl...
11K 137 7
"I was abandoned by everyone... even by soo called friends... But... I'm not the first one to be abandoned like this... and definitely not last. And...
6.8K 133 12
Brown or Simp Cameraman watches as TVwoman leaves with Plunger as he reached out to them calling out. He calls for help trying to get his body free f...