(โœ“) เผŠ*ยทหšThe Day We Fell In Lo...

By Mixfruit_Milk

[Cover drawn by me] Started on: 25/03/2023 Ended on: 03/12/2023 ๐Ÿ”ฅ-๐Ÿ”ฅ-๐ŸŽ‹-๐Ÿ”ฅ-๐Ÿ”ฅ "wait- I can... More

Prologue
C 1 - First Day Blues
C 2 - The mysterious Samurai. Enemy or friend?
C 3 - Worthy
C 4 - A Deal
C 5 - "I find a friend and you wont let me hang out with him?!"
C 6 - Unexpected Company (part 1)
(A/N)
C 7 - Unexpected Company (part 2)
C 8 - Arcade Date
C 9 - ""he's my 'friend'. NOT my 'bodyguard'. They are too different things"
C 10 - Daydreams
C 13 - Out of Control
C 12 - Trust
C 14 - All Worth It
C 15 - Dodge ball
C 16 - Walks
C 17 - Steppin' it up with a new ally
C 18 - Confession to Prom
C 20 - We do this alone
C 21 - Scarred
C 22 - Prom Night of A lifetime
C 23 - I like it when you're serious
C 24 - Making Things Right
C 25 - "You're right, but I'm not the Kai you probably knew"
C 26 - Sly Acts
C 27 - "-...He believed in you, in return, you fought by his side, "
C 28 - Together Again
(A/N)
New Cover!! (A/N)

C 19 - You fluster me to death

197 6 6
By Mixfruit_Milk

🔥-🔥🎋-🔥-🔥

"yes! Oh my god yes!! I finally asked him! Sure, now skylor might want to kill me but who cares! " I punched the air, full of adrenaline. "not the way I expected it to go but it's good enough for me" I grinned to myself and got back to class."

Flashback: Sunday: Lunch: At Jay's house,

Kai and Jay explained everything that happened the day before, mostly kai did the explaining since he witnessed more. He'd also given the other's their new ear pieces, made by the samurai. Nya's one was the one decorated with blue wavy patterns, Cole's one was black with orange lava cracks and Zane's was a white and light blue gradient with snowflake designs. 

Needless to day, they loved the features and the designs on them. Kai was relieved and silently thanked the samurai for the tenth times.

"let me wrap my mind around everything, so this Black Thorn is a supposed heir of this long lost family?" Nya asked. "I know it's sorta overwhelming but according to the samurai yes" I answered.

"and Rushiko is our friend now? And now they is a  girl?!" Cole stated. I nodded, "yup"

"well that's a lot to take in"

"Rushiko or Black Thorn?"

"both" Zane took a breather.

"okayyy then. I know it's a big.....revel but we need to stay strong and kind out more about the Young heir of this Chen family. Black thorn seems to be our age"

"or maybe she's just short. Who knows, she could be in her twenties" nya pointed out.

Just then , our conversation was held up by Jay's mum laying the food on the table. We took our portions and ate up, we talked up a conversation with Jay's parents but Kai concentration was somewhere else. After  everyone's finished dinner, Jay's parents went to their own work and we moved to the living room and watched some TV. 

"I want to track the black thorn....somehow"

"easier said than done. Who ever she is, she's a sly vixen. The best any one of us can do I attach a tracker to her and corner her" Cole suggested. "not bad. Maybe I could work on a proper tracking device with the samurai" the others agreed with kai. Then an awkward silence filled in. But nya broke in, 

"you seem very eager to spent time with the samurai now, don't you?"

"good point nya. A month ago, all you wanted was to fight him, I guess you were silenced with he threw into the pool at Lloyd's gala. But now, you really want to be with him and help him" Jay remarked with a smirk. Kai's cheeks flushed, he looked away to conceal his fluster. "whatever. Anyways, we need to regroup and search the city for any clues on Tuesday night." I said firmly. Jay groaned in protest, "come on, it's movie night-"

"no objections. Black thorn must be dealt with before prom night"

"because kai wants to ask lloyd out-" cole cooed. Kai shot a dirty look and crossed his arms. "shut up. I really don't want anything crazy happening during prom on Friday, that's all" kai shrugged, trying to prove his point. "okay geez. We'll meet up at the park at 9? You guys okay with that?" Nya proposed.

The others nodded in confirmation.

End of flashback,

As the bell dismissed the period, Kai went to his locker as tucked his books in. "is the deal still valid?" Skylor said from next to me. At her cold voice, I internally jumped but I showed a plain expression in front of her. "I guess" I zipped my bag and flung it across my shoulder. "stop ignoring me"

"stop noticing me"

"Go away skylor"

Both of us turned to see lloyd, his green eyes bright, his expression fierce. "and why should I take you to consideration?" 

"you know that I could totally report you for bullying right?" Skylor's heartless eyes widened. That caught her off guard. "do I look like I care?" 

"you probably don't but I'm taking kai to prom and there's nothing you can do about it" I smiled. But I realized how much trouble lloyd is in. "I'm not sacred of you. I have kai that's all that matters to me right now. " I couldn't help but blush at how cute lloyd looked when he was angry. Skylor scoffed. "kai and I had a deal" I didn't say anything to contradict her. I expected lloyd to be surprised but instead he stood his ground.

 "I'm fully aware of that for your information. I'm sure kai had good reasons for that. I'm not letting kai go to prom with a red haired witch like you!" Lloyd basically yelled at skylor. She was taken aback, that's for sure. I glanced between them, neither of them willing to back down, my heart burned against my chest. 

"uhm..guys-?"

"shut up hot head!" Both of them yelled in unison, mostly to each other than me. "Kai's going with me Skylor so back off!" Lloyd snapped, we made eye contact and i saw a flash of purple in his emerald eyes. Sub-consciously, I gasped. Lloyd seemed to come back to the moment and he eyes fixed on skylor once again. 

"fine" skylor snarled. Lloyd backed up and took my hand and gripped tightly, it didn't hurt but I knew he was holding his grip tight. Skylor rolled her eyes and walked off, clenching her fists tightly, her knuckles whitening. After a few minutes of awkward silence I found my voice.

"t-thanks Lloyd"

"no problem, you deserve someone better than that witch" lloyd released my hand and opened his locker. I resisted the urge to grab him by the waist and kiss him, I'll probably save that for later. "anyways let's get to our next class"

"h-how's your stomachache?"

"doing much better thanks. I'm sorry if I caused you any trouble"

"nothing at all. It was enjoyable to talk to you casually and get to know you better" at that lloyd laughed softly and strapped his bag over his shoulders. "you've known me for 3 months Kaishen Smith. What more do you want?" I've never heard anyone else but my mum say my full name. The cute way Lloyd's eyes shone as he said it made me blush, I didn't feel even a slight bit mad at him. "you're very interesting that's why. And you always surprise me" I replied with a grin. 

 "kaishen fits you" he added and took my hand. "come on. If you want to know another interesting fact about me; is that I hate being late for biology, and we have it next" lloyd tugged on my hand I totally melted at his soft touch. I gripped my fingers over Lloyd's hand both of us walked to the next period.

Biology labs

"good morning students"

"good morning Mr. Warren" the class greeted and sat down. "I know it's a but late but I'll assign each of you a partner so that we can get started on the practicals this term" the class nodded. Biology was probably the only class where lloyd and my seats were pretty far apart, since Mr. Warren assigned our seats. We exchanged a hopeful glance and I crossed my fingers at lloyd, who also but his bottom lip and nodded. 

"Miss. Vanjealous with Mr. Wilson.......-" the teacher went on pairing the student. "-Mr. Garmadon with Mr. Smith" both of us made eye contact with each other and Lloyd's green eyes sparkled, even from afar, I couldn't help blush at his adorable excitement. Gosh, I'm really falling for him aren't i?

We had a table with all the biology-things-that-i-didn't-bother-to-remember. Lloyd put on a white lab coat, "ew" I mutter as I slip my right arm in. "I don't think so, sure it looks a bit gross but it's fine" lloyd attempted to comfort me. "I guess" I groan but make up my mind.

"so today we will be.....-" was all I heard Mr. Warren say before I drifted off. Bio has never been my strong subject anyway. My gaze drifted to Lloyd's blond locks and his cute little ponytail. Lloyd nodded at Mr. Warren and took notes, while I just admired him, and how he'd stood up to skylor to defend me. Nobody dared to talk back to the school queen, to be honest, I'd never have put up with her if I could some words out without her bullying me for life. 

"kaishen?"

I blinked a few times to realise that lloyd was looking at me, one eyebrow raised, holding a boiling tube in one hand. "you gotta stop calling me that. How did you even find that name?" I roll my eyes and snap back into focus. "in your file report of course" lloyd said as a matter-of-factly. "how did you even-?"

"concentrate!" lloyd kept a finger on my lips. For a second I froze, his finger was really touching my lower lip ever so gently. "i-i-" I was at a loss of words, his touch left me speechless. "damn you, now take this" lloyd shoved a few vials in my chest and took a look at his notes and rubbed his chin. He's eyes darted around the room, he blinked a few exasperated times and his face was cherry red. Wait- was he blushing right now?!

"just at 3 drops of sodium chloride and a bit of this and...." Lloyd muttered to himself as he mixed the formula while i crossed my elbows on the table and looked at his progress. "what are we making again?" I said dreamily, totally wanting lloyd to talk up a conversation with me. "a simple organic fertiliser for succulents. Personally, it's stupid in my opinion, but this is our assignment so it must be done" lloyd answered, without glancing up from his notebook. I grabbed it and looked through it. "give it back kai!" Lloyd complained. "let me at least check out your notes on this"

"fine"

"thanks"

"you're welcome" lloyd replied with a huff. I flipped the pages, Lloyd's notebook was mostly filled with short notes, sticky note reminders and cute little doodles. A few pages in I noticed that I new some sketches of me. My eyes widened and I blushed. I sneaked a glance at lloyd, who has resumed working with the project, his cheeks tinted a light pink. 

To be honest, lloyd drew me well, I definitely looked more handsome. He really drew me? Why? I sighed and closed the notebook, grinning like a dork. "are you done sir?" Lloyd broke me from my trance and snatched the book from my hold. 

"I didn't know you draw" I tried to keep it cool. Lloyd's eyes widened, he hesitated, "yeah, I do. Discovered then" he finally answered. "I like the way you drew me, thanks, it looks awesome " I winked. "I just sketched you, that's all, it's nothing to awe about" lloyd rolled his eyes with a chuckle and returned to the vials.

"almost done" 

Lloyd mixed the last vial, which turned into a dark maroon-ish gradient. I sniffed it and wrinkled my nose,"god, it smells" 

"obviously, I really don't think that fertiliser is meant to be scented silly" lloyd rolled his eyes and took off his lab coat. "Mr. Warren, sir. Me and kai are done"

" great work, you can leave it in the lab, I'll take sure to check it out tomorrow and you two can present it to the class. Now, off you go to your next period " both of us nodded and left the labs. As we were walking I took the opportunity to get it out to lloyd,

"you know, it is really brave of you to straight up talk back to skylor that way" I smiled at him. Lloyd went red and looked down at his feet. Yup, now he definitely blushed. "t-thanks. Now I'm awaiting her bullying me for the rest of the year. My impending doom"

"and who said that I'll let that happen?" I teased. "thanks a lot....kai.  I really felt myself standing up for myself, after being in a corner most of my life and i'd gladly do it again.....all for you"

I blushed, I'm pretty sure lloyd saw my fluster. To distract ourselves, lloyd checked his time table, he had history next but I had algebra. "see you tomorrow then?"

"yeah sure, kaishen" lloyd teased, I grabbed my bag and leaned close to lloyd,

 "if you say that one more time, I'm gonna kiss you 'till you drop

I smirked, moments away from his lips. Lloyd's emerald eyes perked up in surprise as I pulled away and slid my hands into my trouser pockets. 

"see ya greenie" I walked to my next class, leaving the shocked lloyd in the hallway. Did I revel too much? I guess it's up to lloyd to decide. I'll confess at prom, I really need to get my feelings out to him. 

Fine, I admit. I'm in love with Lloyd Garmadon. No matter how much of a dork he is......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N)

Words: 2171 :[

I guess the word count it okay. Idk really, what do you guys think? 

Anyways, kai is sooo in love with lloyd ❤❤💚❤💚❤ I have so many cute ideas planned ahead!! Btw, I also added a line from one of my favorite BL Thai drama! Can you guess 😏😋?

Will update soon! Cya 🎋🧶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 155 30
This is the original version of my most successful book; Reuploaded. I originally unpublished it for the rewriting process and moved this version to...
8.3K 552 33
โ› I AM NOT MY FATHER. โœ The story of the Overlord vs. the Ultimate Spinjitzu Master has been passed down for generations, but few people still believ...
2.7K 172 36
โŸจStarted on: 04/12/2023 Ended: 13/04/2024โŸฉ [cover drawn by me :3 ] **TW: Blood, angst, eating disorders and panic attacks ** ...