My Helluva Life (On Hold)

By Hauntez

Y/n L/n is a normal young man that lives a normal life with a basic job and friends while going to school. Bu... More

Bio + Harem
Complete Harem (Maybe)
Hazbin Hotel
Hazbin Hotel S1, Ep 1: Welcome to Hell!
Hazbin Hotel S1, Ep 2: Hazbin Hotel Pilot
Hazbin Hotel S1, Ep 3: Overture
Hazbin Hotel S1, Ep 4: Radio Killed the Video Star
Hazbin Hotel S1, Ep 5: Scrambled Eggs
Hazbin Hotel S1, Ep 6: Masquerade
Hazbin Hotel S1, Ep 7: Mom Beat Mom
Hazbin Hotel S1, Ep 8: Welcome to Heaven
Hazbin Hotel S1, Ep 9: Hello Rosie!
Hazbin Hotel S1, Ep 10: The Show Must Go On
Helluva Boss
Helluva Boss S1, Ep 1: Helluva Boss Pilot
Helluva Boss S1, Ep 2: Murder Family
Helluva Boss S1, Ep 3: Loo Loo Land
Helluva Boss S1, Ep 4: Spring Broken
Helluva Boss S1, Ep 5: C.H.E.R.U.B.
Helluva Boss S1, Ep 7: Truth Seekers
Helluva Boss S1, Ep 8: Ozzie's
Helluva Boss S1, Ep 9: Queen Bee
Helluva Boss S2, Ep 10: Seeing Stars
Helluva Boss S2, Ep 11: Exes and Oohs
Helluva Boss S2, Ep 12: Western Energy
Helluva Boss S2, Ep 13: Unhappy Campers
Helluva Boss S2, Ep 14: Oops
Helluva Boss S2, Ep 15: Mammon's Magnificent Musical Mid-Season Special
My Heavenly Afterlife

Helluva Boss S1, Ep 6: The Harvest Moon Festival

8K 185 56
By Hauntez

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hell - Stolia's Mansion

(The chapter starts at the sunlit exterior of Stolia's mansion. A sigh of contentment from Stolia is heard. Blitza is shown lighting a cigar on Stolia's bed and folds her arms behind her head)

Stolia: I'm sorry for having to move our little rendezvous early. I have an engagement this month on the full moon.

(Stolia is shown wearing a ball gag and harness, her hands tied to the headboard with rope)

Blitza: When this happens, it's not really something I fuss about...

(She uses cigarette to burn rope, freeing Stolia, who takes Blitza's cigarette from her and takes a long drag of it)

Blitza: But, do you really need the book for this farm bullshit? I have, like, fifteen new clients waitin' for heads to roll.

Stolia: As shocking as it may seem, Blitzy, my grimoiiiiiire is actually incredibly important. And it isn't supposed to be lent out to itty-bitty Imps like yourself.

(Stolia puts out the cigarette in one of Blitza's horns and pinches her cheek before Blitza shoves her away)

Stolia: The Harvest Moon is a very special occasion! It's been my annual duty to showcase it in the Ring of Wrath. It's celebrated by a very charming little festival with the locals.

(Blitza pulls a feather out of her mouth in disgust)

Blitza: Wrath, huh? My employees are from there. I've never really been. I hear it's full of inbred chucklefucks.

(Stolia sits up)

Stolia: Oh! Why don't you all join me at the festival? I can guarantee you all...

(Stolia pulls the covers over her head and her head appears near Blitza's crotch)

Stolia: ...special access~

(She chuckles)

Blitza: Look, I told you, we're not bodyguards. Okay? That was a one-time thing we did badly.

(Stolia stands up with the covers on her head. She does a playful owl head tilt)

Stolia: I'm simply offering a work-free day of fun! I feel quite safe at the Harvest Festival. It's the same every year.

Blitza: Well if you promise this isn't some fuck fest invite, it does sound like it could be a blast and a half. Plus, it's not like we can do jack shit without your book anyway.

Stolia: Aww, I'm sowwy your clients will have to wait...

(Blitza waves a dismissive hand)

Blitza: Oh, fuck my clients! Hey, Y/n! Wanna go to the Harvest Moon Festival?!

(Y/n screams from Octavia's room)

Y/n: Sure! I had to go to the Wrath Wring either way!

Octavia: Can you stop screaming!? Let me have my fun time with Y/n!

-----Time Skip-----

(Moxxie and Millie's apartment is revealed under a Robo Fizz sign. Moxxie and Millie are asleep in their bed. Moxxie's phone lights up and a Phantom of the Opera organ ringtone is heard. Moxxie taps the phone and rolls over. The phone rings again. In annoyance, Moxxie grabs the phone and sits up)

Moxxie: What do you want, ma'am?

Blitza: Hey, hope I didn't wake ya, Mox! How would you and Mils like to visit the Wrath Ring for some harvest bullshit this year?

(Millie sits up in excitement)

Millie: The Harvest Moon Festival?! Yee-fuckin'-haw!

(Moxxie sighs)

Moxxie: Well, Millie likes the idea. Wait... Where are you calling from?

(Blitza falls down onto the bed from the ceiling. Her phone bonks her on the head. Moxxie narrows her eyes as Blitza purrs happily. Moxxie looks annoyed while Millie seems amused)

Moxxie: Mm-hm... Of course.

Wrath Ring

(Scene shifts to the Rough n' Tumbleweed Ranch. The I.M.P van pulls up in front of two imps)

Millie: Mama! Daddy!

(Millie gets out of the van and happily runs toward her parents. Her father hugs her and spins her around before placing her down)

Joe: Yeeeee-hawwww! How's my deadly little pumpkin spice doing?

(Joe ruffles Millie's hair affectionately)

Millie: I'm good, Pa! Thanks for lettin' us stay here for the harvest jamboree.

Lin: It's no trouble. We know you aren't making as much anymore since y'all went "freelance".

Millie: Freelance pays fine, Ma! We're doin' fiiiiine! It's fine.

(Millie walks over to Moxxie, who is struggling to carry luggage)

Millie: Anyway, y'all remember my wife Moxxie?

(Millie shoves a nervous Moxxie in front of her parents. They stare at her in disapproval)

Joe: Hmph.

Moxxie: Greetings, Lin! Joe! How have you been, uh, with all the... flaming twisters and stuff around here?

(She nervously holds out her hand)

Joe: We lost our old farm hand to one of them terrors last week.

(Moxxie laughs nervously)

Moxxie: Oh, crumbs. My bad! I am so sorry. I- I didn't mean to open that wound... sir.

Blitza: Hey, watch it! I'm the superior here, bucko!

Millie: Oh yeah! Y'all haven't met my boss Blitz! And her hellhound!

Loona: I'm not just her hellhound.

Blitza: Yeah, she's my daughter!

(She pulls Loona to her side)

Loona: Only on paper.

(Blitza walks away to greet Millie's parents. Loona pulls out smartphone and begins typing)

Loona: Y'all don't deserve to know my name.

(Blitza walks over to Millie's parents)

Blitza: It's a pleasure to finally meet the sperm and egg factory-

(She shoves Moxxie away)

Blitza: -that popped out this little gem of an assassin. You two raised a sturdy bitch!

(She playfully elbows Millie. Joe chuckles)

Joe: That we did! So... Blitz, is it? Heh heh. That's a fine name.

(Blitza and Joe shake hands)

Lin: It reminds me of war.

(Joe sighs happily)

Joe: Nothing like a little war to make a strong man!

(He flexes his bicep)

Blitza: I like you people.

Moxxie: Y'know... more battles were won by technological advances in warfare. I've researched the history of weaponry extensively, and it's inspiring how... for example, the progression of guns utilizing angelic technology has changed the landscape of Hell's combative...

(Millie makes a "cut it out" motion with her hands. Joe crosses his arms)

Moxxie: I mean... War fun!

Joe: Guns get the job done... but a man ain't nothin' if he can't tear the head off a hellish beast with only his bare... hands!

Blitza: HAAAA! He's right, Moxxie!

(She speaks like a baby)

Blitza: You got cute wittle baby hands like your baby tits!

(Blitza grabs Moxxie's hand and reaches toward her crotch. Moxxie slaps her arm away)

Moxxie: Refrain... ma'am.

(Millie looks around and doesn't see Y/n)

Millie: Where's Y/n?

(A portal appears in front of them and Y/n walks out wearing a cowboy outfit)

(Y/n walks towards Millie's parents and tips his hat)

Y/n: So you're Millie's parents, it's a pleasure to meet ya.

Joe: So you're the Y/n she has been talking about.

Y/n: She's talked about me?

(Y/n looks back at Millie who looks away while whistling)

Joe: I heard you're a tough one.

(He extends his hand out for a handshake)

Y/n: You could say that.

(Y/n takes Joe's hand and Y/n feels him tightening his grip, Y/n smirks and squeezes back almost breaking Joe's hand)

Joe: Ha! Millie wasn't kidding! You are one though bastard with strong hands!

(Y/n and Joe laugh)

Joe: Speakin' of strong hands, y'all should meet our newest help. Hey! Strika!

(Black flaming hooves clop rapidly on the ground. An Imp's spiky tail whips a black horse's flank. An Imp wearing a cowboy hat rides a black hell horse with a fiery mane. The horse leaps over a fence. The horse rears up and roars in front of the group. Strika tips her hat in greeting, a stalk in her mouth)

Strika: Well, howdy! Oh, lookie here! You must be the famous Mildred!

(Strika gets off the horse and walks toward Millie)

Strika: Heard some good things about you from your folks, little lady.

(She winks at Millie)

Millie: Ohhh!

(She laughs sheepishly. Strika shakes Millie's hand and when she looks at Y/n, Strika smirks)

Strika: And you must be the overlord, The Crimson King.

Y/n: That's me.

Strika: It's sure is a pleasure to meet ya.

(Y/n and Strika shake hands with Strika winking at him)

Strika: What're y'all doin' so far away from Imp City? Heh. The free workin' finally slowin' down?

Millie: Oh, no! Freelance isn't free! It's a--... Never mind. We're just visitin' for the festival. The princess is our boss' giirrllllfrieeeend!

Blitza: Millie, I am not above hitting a female in front of her daddy.

Strika: Boss, huh...? Ohhh, so YOU'RE the bold imp to start his own killing biz?

Blitza: Yeah, well if you're good at somethin', you should probably capitalize.

Strika: Not many Imps start businesses on their own. That's pretty impressive, ma'am.

Blitza: Oh...! Yeah? It is-- I- I- I guess- I guess it is, isn't it?

Strika: So you even conned that ditzy blueblood into gettin' you to the surface?

(Strika and Blitza shake hands)

Blitza: Well, it's long and complicated, but the short answer is yes. But she's not like, you know-- W- We're y- We're not, like... We're not doing it... We w- What's betw- It's a transactional fucking, you see.

(Blitza makes a sexual motion with her hands while Y/n shakes his head)

Joe: Y'know... you guys should enter the Pain Games!

Y/n: The pain games? I've heard of that.

(Blitza scuttles sideways over to Joe)

Blitza: I heard games! What games? I'm in!

Lin: Every harvest festival, there's a competition to be the roughest, toughest bastard in Wrath!

(Millie crosses her arms and pouts)

Millie: Yeah! Wish I could play!

Lin: Millie, you know you get too carried away. The last competition ended in fifteen separate funerals.

Millie: I'm aware, but I only caused nine of them! How come Sallie May still gets to compete?

Lin: Your sister doesn't have a neighborhood head count.

Millie: She so does!

(Sallie May carries a sack and a small imp drags an Imp body in the background)

Sallie May: It doesn't count if they don't find the bodyyyyyy!

(Millie seethes)

Lin: Still, you get to root for her and your brothers, and now you can cheer on Y/n and your boss!

(Moxxie puts a hand on Lin's shoulder)

Moxxie: Y'know, she can also cheer for me.

(Joe wheeze-laughs and slaps his leg)

Joe: ...Wait, you?

Moxxie: Yeah! I can compete, can't I?

(Lin elbows her hard in the side. Moxxie tears up in pain)

Joe: Sorry, girl. But, I don't think sensitive, thespian types would last very long in the games.

Moxxie: I was born here, too! I have some fight in me!

(Strika puts a hand on Moxxie's shoulder)

Strika: Huh. Well then, little fella... Why don'tcha help me wrangle one o' them hogs for dinner?

(Strika mentions to a large sleeping hell hog in a pigpen)

Moxxie: Simple. Watch me!

(Strika grins and hands Moxxie a dagger and rope)

Strika: Nah... with these. Bullets can't pierce the shell. You gotta get the knife underneath and pry yourself an openin'.

(Moxxie gulps)

Moxxie: Oh! Right, right. I knew that.

(Blitza leans in toward Moxxie and grabs her shoulders. Moxxie's eyes twitch)

Blitza: Now, just remember, your rep with the in-laws is on the line here! So, no pressure at all, you totally will not make an ass of yourself in front of everyone important in your life. Go get 'em, tiger.

(Blitza shoves Moxxie forward)

Moxxie: Ohhh.

Millie: Mox, you don't need to do this!

Y/n: Millie's right. This won't lead to nothing good.

Blitza: Oh, she totally does. KICK ITS ASS, MOXXIE! YEAAAAAAAAAAAH!

(Blitza cheers as Moxxie enters the pen. She nervously walks forward, knife in hand. Moxxie leaps forward and wraps the rope around the hog's neck. She moves the knife down and it strikes harmlessly against the hog's hide. The hog roars and runs around, trying to buck Moxxie off)

Blitza: FUCK yeah, Moxxie! Ride it, Moxxie! Make it that bitch you won't call back in the morning!

(Loona grins and records a video on her phone)

Loona: This is fucking beautiful.

Blitza: Doin' great, Moxxie!

(She whispers to Loona)

Blitza: Send me that video later.

(Millie watches in concern as Moxxie yelps and looks up. Millie looks at Y/n who nods at her. Y/n jumps over the fence and picks up a rock, the rock is surrounded by fire and Y/n throws it at the hog. Once it hits the hog gets flung away, Y/n walks over to Moxxie and helps her up)

Y/n: You good?

Moxxie: Yeah...

Y/n: Don't worry I'll take care of this.

(Y/n grabs the knife and twirls it in his hands. Blitza and Loona cheer for him)

Blitza: Fuck that hog up, Y/n!

Loona: This is gonna be so hot.

(The hog charges at Y/n who side steps and stabs it in its neck, killing it instantly. The others cheer at him while Strika smiles with hearts in her eyes. Moxxie rubs her neck)

Moxxie: Ow... My clavicle!

(Strika stands over Moxxie, her spade tail rattling like a snake)

Strika: Don't worry, little one... You never stood a chance.

(Strika walks over to Y/n who cleans the knife)

Strika: That was impressive Y/n~

Y/n: It was nothing.

(Strika giggles and picks up the hog and walks away with the dead hog over her shoulder. Moxxie growls at her)

Strika: Hey, Y/n, boss lady! You wanna help us skin this thing for dinner?

Y/n: Sure.

Blitza: Oh, I am always down to skin the manly meat with some tough bitches!

Loona: That's what she said!

Blitza: What "who said"? Wait, what bitch is talking shit about me?!

Y/n: No one was saying anything about you!

(Everyone but Millie and Moxxie leave for the house with the demon hog. Moxxie sighs sadly with her arm in a cast. Millie comforts her)

Millie: Don't let 'em get to you. And hey, you don't need my parents to respect you. They will eventually.

Sallie May: No, they won't.

(Millie glares at her)

Sallie May: What? I'm right, ain't I?

Moxxie: Oh, I'mma enter in those games.

(Millie sighs sadly. Sallie May appears out of nowhere)

Sallie May: Hmm, how pissed would you be if I bet on her dyin'?

(Millie glares at her again)

-----Time Skip-----

(Scene cuts to the Harvest Festival. Wally Wackford stands on stage with a microphone and speaks dramatically)

Wally Wackford: Welcome, I say-a, welcome-a... all to Wrath-a Ring's-a annual-a Harvest-a Moon-a... a-Festival! To kick things up, we have the great princess Stolia-a, here to usher in this here Pain Games!

(Stolia takes the microphone from Wally Wackford)

Stolia: How kind, Wackford. Greetings, tiny... Wrath Ring Imps! I hereby welcome you all to another year of celebrating the spoils of your labor that continue to feed the citizens of Hell!

(A crowd of Imps glare at her and boos are heard)

Stolia: I'm happy to kick off the start of these games that will challenge the toughest Imps to show their skill in dominance. Good luck to you all! Especially those sexy ones there... Yoo-hoo! N/n! Blitzy!

(Stolia waves at Y/n and Blitza while she glares at Stolia and Y/n groans)

Y/n: She just can't call us by our names...

Blitza: Ugh. Fuck me.

(A gun goes off and the games begin. Moxxie gets trampled with a yelp as the other imps race down the trail. Y/n jumps over a wooden ramp, Strika climbs up the wooden ramp structure while Blitza leaps down ahead of her.

Moxxie tries to catch up. She claws at the structure and falls into a small puddle. She gets chewed up and thrashed by a monstrous black and white shark. In the next shot, Strika grins smugly at Blitza who has her legs, arms and horns tied behind her.

A muscular Imp holds a rope and grins at a scared Moxxie. Y/n is surrounded by a crowd of imps but he quickly grabs one of them and beats the rest with the imp. Y/n, Strika, Blitza and Moxxie team up in a tug of war match.

Moxxie falls into the water and the shark attacks her again. The scene cuts to a wrestling match in the mud between Blitza and Strika. While Y/n snaps the necks of some imps. A group of imps do a football huddle on top of Moxxie. The shark leaps over the fence and begins to elbow drop Moxxie)

Moxxie: MOTHERFUC--!!

-----Time Skip-----

Wally Wackford: I say, I say, for the first year ever, we have a three way tie for winner of the Harvest Moon Pain Games!

(Stolia takes the microphone from Wally Wackford)

Stolia: The winners are... Strika, aaaaand my darlings N/n and Blitzy!

(Stolia walks onto the stage and does a pose as the crowd cheers)

Blitza: Just say our names RIGHT! Fuckin' dick!

(Y/n walks onto the stage with Blitza following him in frustration. Moxxie and Millie watch from the wooden bleachers)

Moxxie: Alright. So, she has the "physical advantage." I'm better at other things, like singing!

(Strika pulls out a guitar)

Strika: I'd like to take this opportunity to sing a quick song I wrote just now, about me winnin'.

(Strika strums the guitar she pulled out)

Moxxie: Oh, WHAT THE FUCK?!

Striker: ♫ Sweet victory... I smell the smell. ♫

(Strika kicks a squealing fangirl Imp in the face, sending her back to a group of Imps. The group then maul her)

Striker: ♫ From up in stinkin' Heaven, to the rugged rocks of Hell, sweet victory. With everything I do. With every talent, I'm so much more talented than you ♫

(Y/n and Blitza arrives with Blitza holding a slice of cheese on a stick and they sit next to Moxxie and Millie in the bleachers. She eats the cheese)

Blitza: Isn't this girl great?

Y/n: She's interesting.

Strika: ♫ Everytime I tryyyy, I push it and succeed. ♫

Moxxie: False! She's not great or interesting!

Blitza: It's gonna be nice workin' with her.

(Blitza pours hot sauce on her cheese and takes another bite)

Moxxie: Working with her...? WHAT?!

Strika: ♫ Every first attempt of every single deed ♫

Blitza: Yeaaaah! I asked her if she wants to join I.M.P.

Moxxie: You asked... But...

(Moxxie looks at Y/n)

Y/n: Don't look at me, I had no say in this.

(Moxxie looks visibly hurt as Blitza looks at her in confusion)

Strika: ♫ Me! I'm totally the best. ♫

Millie: Mox, I think you've had enough, for now. Let's head back to the house and get you clean.

Strika: ♫ The super cool me, beautiful gal- Moxxie, go fuck yourself ♫

(Moxxie tears up and leaves)

Y/n: Mox...

(Millie goes after Moxxie as Strika finishes her song)

Strika: ♫ Did you hear something? It was just the wind. ♫

(The crowd cheers)

Strika: Thank you. You're too kind.

-----Time Skip-----

(Volcanos with fiery spheres floating above them are revealed. Blitza lies down on the ground and looks admiringly at Bombproof as she feasts on an animal carcass. Y/n is sitting on a bench having a drink. Millie beams beside her parents as her brothers load up jack-o-lanterns into a truck. Millie waves at them and runs off. Inside the cottage, Moxxie glumly walks up some stairs. Moxxie notices light shining through the bottom of a door)

Moxxie: Well, that's troubling.

(Moxxie opens the door and peers around. She notices the light coming from a box. She walks over and sees a rifle with glowing designs in an open gun case)

Moxxie: Oh, my crumbs!

(She runs her hand along the side of the rifle)

Moxxie: A genuine carmine crafted blessing-tipped rifle! How... How in the fuck did she get one o' these?!

(Strika leans against the door frame behind her)

Strika: Why don't you ask me, little girl?

Moxxie: Shit! W- Why do you have this... lady?! You are aware this kind of weapon can kill--

Strika: ...demon royalty?

Moxxie: Yes. That.

Strika: No shit.

(She flicks her wheat stalk away)

Strika: That's kinda the point.

(Strika runs her claws along the door. She closes the door and advances menacingly toward Moxxie with a grin)

Moxxie: Okay. Well I'm- I'm relatively concerned by your possession of this... I'm also glad my instant dislike of you has been vali-

(Strika grabs Moxxie by the throat)

Moxxie: -DATED!

(Strika wraps her tail around Moxxie's neck. She tosses Moxxie hard against the wall. She chokes Moxxie on the floor as Moxxie hisses and tries to claw at her. Strika holds her down with her body weight. Moxxie glances over to see a lamp on a table. She kicks the table and the lamp crashes into Striker.

Millie hears the crash from outside. Moxxie stands up and races toward the door. She pulls the door open but Strika roughly pulls her back by her tail. Striker covers Moxxie's mouth and begins to strangle her. Strika chuckles evilly as Moxxie begins to lose consciousness)

Strika: Pathetic.

(Millie appears behind Strika and stabs her in the back with a knife. Moxxie collapses to the floor. A feral, enraged Millie stabs Strika repeatedly in the back. She leaps onto her back and holds the knife at her neck. Strika slams Millie off against the wall, breaking her arm. A bleeding Millie collapses next to Moxxie. Moxxie reaches her hand towards Millie)

Moxxie: Millie...

(Strika grabs both of them by their hair and tosses them into a cellar. Millie cries out as her foot gets caught in a bear trap)

Strika: I'd kill y'all, but I feel like there's more leverage with your rodeo clown of a boss if I don't! Plus, you little things ain't worth the cleanup.

(Moxxie runs up the stairs, but Strika closes the cellar doors. Moxxie tries to push the doors, but they won't budge)

Moxxie: Millie!

(Moxxie runs down the stairs to Millie, assessing her)

Moxxie: Oh, Satan!

Millie: Moxxie, I'm fiiiine! I got worse than this during the flower tufts at my brother's weddin'. But I caught that fuckin' bouquet, and it was fuckin' worth it! You just have to get out there, and fuck up that brownnosin' cocksucker for me!

Moxxie: But I can't break through it. I'm not strong enough.

Millie: Not with your hands, baby. Use what you're good at.

Moxxie: I'm not good with my hands?

(Millie raises an eyebrow with an unamused expression)

Moxxie: Ohhhh. Right. Yeah. Yeah.

(Moxxie pulls out a pistol and fires a hole in the door. She pushes the doors open)

Moxxie: I... I probably should've used this earlier, huh?

Millie: I love you, hun... But, for fuck's sake!

-----Time Skip-----

(Scene cuts to Stolia on stage. Stolia magically flips through the grimoire)

Stolia: My dear commoners of the Ring of Wrath! I, Stolia of the Ars Goetia, hereby curse this year's harvest with the glow of the true Harvest Moon!

(The clouds swirl as Stolia creates a portal. The portal reveals a glowing orange full moon in the sky. The crowd oohs in wonder. Strika chuckles darkly as she aims the rifle at Stolia's forehead. A click is heard behind her. Blitza aims her flintlock pistol at Strika)

Blitza: Uh, excuse me? The FUCK?!

(Strika turns around)

Strika: Bliiiitz! I thought you were still at the ceremony!

Blitza: You thought I wanted to stand around with a buncha hillbillies excited about corn n' shit with a thirsty owl on stage?!

(Strika stands up)

Strika: Huh. And now you seem disappointed in me.

Blitza: Yeaaaaah. Well, I'm not a fan of someone I offered a job to about to off my easiest lengthy ticket to Earth behind my back.

Strika: Blitz, come on. You know, the two of us are superior than most of our kind. And you were so above suckin' on a disgusting, rich, pompous Goetia, only to sneak topside for scraps and work for bitter sinners, who could care less who you are, when you could be slaying Overlords.

(Strika walks around Blitza. Blitza's eyes move and she appears conflicted. She aims her gun as Strika moves in the shadows)

Strika: Why struggle to run a business that is rigged against you? When you could partner up with me and kill... the unkillable?

(Strika pins a frightened Blitza against the wall)

Strika: Starting with the one that treats you like a plaything?

(Blitza grins in lust)

Blitza: Ooh, that's kinda hot.

Strika: We could be the most dangerous beings in Hell, Blitz.

Blitza: Wow. That was a good fuckin' pitch.

Strika: Been workshoppin' it.

(Strika moves Blitza's gun away)

Blitza: Y'know what? Fuck it. I'm in.

(Strika grins, but hears another click)

Strika: Huh?

(Moxxie appears behind her with Strika's rifle)

Blitza: Took ya long enough, Mox! Ha-HA! Wow, you should've seen your dipshit face!

(Blitza looks down to see Strika holding the knife in her other hand from behind)

Blitza: Wow... Woah, okay. Cliché much?

(Strika points Blitza's pistol at Moxxie. Moxxie blocks the bullet with the rifle side)

Blitza: Oh, you daddy fucker!

(Blitza bites at Strika's arm)

Strika: AAAAGH!!

(The fight begins as Blitza elbows Strika in the face. They exchange blows, and Strika slams Blitza into Moxxie, both of them falling to the floor. Moxxie sees the rifle on the floor and reaches for it. Strika pins Moxxie's arm down with her boot)

Moxxie: AAAGH!

Strika: You dumb fucks lost the upper hand fast, huh?

Blitza: HA! You seem to have forgotten something, fucko!

(Blitza whistles for Loona. Outside, Loona hears it whilst using her phone and lying on Y/n's lap. Loona lets out a sigh, Y/n looks at Loona)

Y/n: Did you hear something?

Loona: No.

Blitza: Ugh, fuckin' damn it, Loona.

Strika: It's a damn shame, Blitz. We might actually've made a good team... Ah well.

Blitza: In your wet dreams, you honky-tonk GOAAAAT!

(Blitza swings her foot under Strika and trips her. Blitza kicks Strika away, causing her to drop her rifle, which Moxxie grabs. Blitza races toward Strika and knock her head with a lamp. She lands punches at her face and swipes her tail at her. Blitza uses her tail to toss Strika to the side. Moxxie fires a warning shot near Strika's head. Blitza and Moxxie close in on Strika and Blitza pulls out her pistol)

Strika: I still think it's embarrassing. You're wastin' a lot of potential relyin' on a weak little--

(Moxxie fires a shot near Strika)

Moxxie: You gonna finish that fucking sentence... pard'ner?

Strika: Vermin.

Moxxie: Who's weak now, BITCH--?!

(Moxxie gets slammed by the door as Loona kicks it open to enter the room with Y/n)

Loona: 'Kay, I'm here.

Y/n: What the hell is going on!?

(Strika narrows her eyes and uses the distraction to kick Blitza's gun out of her hand. She shoves Blitza aside and heads toward the open window)

Strika: Maybe you'll get me next time... Blitzy.

(She looks at Y/n and winks at him)

Strika: I'll see ya next time hottie.

(Strika escapes through the window. Blitza points her pistol outside, looking at the celebration in worry)

-----Time Skip-----

(Scene cuts to the ranch. Lin bandages up Millie's arm as she sits with her foot in a cast. Moxxie struggles to fit clothes in a suitcase)

Lin: I can't believe you let her trap you, Millie! Haven't we taught you better?

Millie: I was seein' red, Ma! And she was slippery!

Lin: Excuses! You're better than that, Mildred!

(Moxxie closes the trunk and marches over to Millie's parents)

Moxxie: Y'know, she protected me. And maybe I'm not a strong beefy dickhead, but Millie has the strength enough for both of us! You two are getting on her case about being hurt by a psychopath you hired?! Shaaaaame on you!

(Y/n looks at Moxxie clearly impressed)

Blitza: Aw, Moxxie, look at you! Speechin' like a big girl with her big paaaants!

(Joe glares at Moxxie, curtly nods and leaves)

Millie: Wooow! He nodded! He's never acknowledged your input before!

Y/n: Good for you, Mox.

(Millie stands up on crutches and walks away)

Moxxie: Soooo, is that progress?

Y/n: Very small amount of progress, but its still progress.

-----Time Skip-----

(Scene cuts to a sign that reads "Hideaway Motel Vacancy. The Guy That Tried 2 Kill U Def Isn't Here." Strika is on a bed, talking on the phone)

Strika: Huh... I failed to kill the target at the festival. But don't worry, ma'am... It won't happen again.

(Stella drums her fingers on the table impatiently)

Stella: It better not! I want this cheating prick dead! I don't care who you have to go through! MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

(Stella is seen sitting at a dinner table with Stolia, who is reading a book called "Imps in the Sheets", and Octavia. Stolia pauses from eating to look at her wife in concern while Octavia bops her head to music tapping on the wine glass with her fork)

Strika: Understood.

(Stella hangs up the phone. Strika twirls the gun in her hand)

Strika: I'll get her next time.

(Strika chuckles evilly as she turns off the light. Her yellow eyes glow in the darkness to rattlesnake hisses the small amount of light that seeps into the room lights up photo's of Y/n)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EP 8: THE HARVEST MOON FESTIVAL IS DONE :)

----------

Word Count: 4524

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

672K 10.4K 46
Hello, this is my first story. I don't own demon slayer or Any photos or videos I use in this story the credit goes to their rightful owners (English...
46.4K 908 13
God isn't evil... in fact, he's quite the opposite, many think bad things about him but he is a genuinely nice guy, he's denser than a supermassive b...
103K 2.1K 32
Y/n L/n was once a normal human living in the human world as his life was shitty since he's poor, living in a dump apartment, he was recently fired f...