what the fuck?? • matt sturni...

By sturniolornah

˚ · • . ° . in which they seem to hate each other but can't be apart. matt sturniolo × female oc "even though... More

famous birthdays
characters
1. what the fuck??
2. hey
3. besties forevsies
4. madison
5. babysitting
6. unexplained stories
7. flashbacks
8. malina
9. brunch
10. call me
11. HOTTIE!?
12. j'adore
13. drop him
14. girlboss move
15. ohmami
16. recording
17. announcement
18. triple birthday
19. not you again
20. i'm so screwed
21. the real reason
22. the big 20
23. did you hate him???
24. last night's dream
25. but oh well
26. canikissyou?
27. kiss you here
28. i'll help you
29. hard launch
30. i think
31. you noticed
32. feels so right
34. more at home
35. your biggest fan
36. kisses and rain
37. i think i may be...

33. seals our fate

780 18 5
By sturniolornah

˚ · • . ° .

𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗜 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗧, everyone at the party spotted us, and now they're screaming my name like some crazy fans. 

they're my friends, and i can't help but let out a loud cackle. 

nick comes up to us and drags me away from his brother, telling him there's something we need to talk about in private. 

he leads me to one of the bathrooms in the warehouse, where the music isn't so loud. "YOU DID WHAT?" the boys screams, closing the door. 

i sit down on the floor, nick joining me, and i bury my face in my hands in embarrassment. "we made out?" i say, but it comes off more like a question than an affirmation. 

nick laughs. "i can't believe i caught you." his eyes widen. 

i bury my face in my hands again. "it was so embarassing, nick!" i exclaim, mortified. 

he chuckles loudly. "but i mean, as embarassing as getting caught is, you are dating, so i don't see the problem. even if you guys's relationship is really weird to understand." he says, a smile matching a confused look on his face.

i decide i'm going to tell him now, because he needs to know, and i need some counseling.

"here's the thing, nick. it's fake." i tell him.

he gapes at me while i explain everything with louis and the whole 'gossip girl' thing that really gave us an opening to do it and be believable.

"WHAT??" he asks when i'm done.

i smile weakly. "yeah..." i make a face.

nick puts his hands up, signaling for me to hold on. "wait a minute. so you guys kissed like three times, and then he brought you to his secret hiding place, you kissed again, and then this gossip girl person posted it, and that's when louis started texting you and threatening you?" he asks, and i nod.

"and then you agreed to fake date to keep that asshole away from you?" he asks, his tone raising in anger.

"yeah." i say, sadly.

nick goes on. "but then you kissed again today, and then you made out because why not?" he questions, furrowing his brows in confusion.

i smile. "basically, yeah. and it wasn't even to keep up appearances or anything, it was just pure desire. he kisses me once and then i feel like i need more." i say helplessly.

nick flashes me a full fledged grin. "sounds like our little bella has a crush." he chuckles

i shake my head quickly and repeatedly. "nope. no. i am not accepting that." i put my finger up at nick.

he laughs loudly. "you didn't hear it from me, but he very obviously has a crush on you. like a real crush, not just for the fake dating thing."

"you think so?" i ask, doubtful.

he nods. "i know so. he told me and chris when the gossip girl post came out, he said he really did like you, and that it hadn't been a fluke for him."

nick pauses.

"but he didn't know if it had been one for you."

i drop my head into my palms, sighing. "oh my god. it must've hit him so hard when i asked to fake date and he really wanted to." i realise.

the boy nods sadly.

i stand up, feeling brave. "i need to tell him how i really feel."

"YES BELLA!" nick screams, making me jump backwards in shock, almsot falling from laughing.

"nick! oh my god i was not expecting that!" i scream back at him in between cackles.

he chuckles and offeers his hand out to me so that i can get up froom where i was crouching on the ground. once i'm up, he opens the bathroom door and pushes me out, directing me towards his middle brother.

i shoot nick a death stare as i walk over to matt.

as soon as the boy sees me, his face lights up in a grin. "hey, bells! clinton here was just asking how we met, and like what's our story and everything." he says, gesturing to one of the chase atlantic band memebers and greeting me with a side hug.

i press a kiss to his cheek and i feel how his face warms under the touch, blushing violently.

i smile to myself at his reaction.

i pull away from matt and squeal, pulling clinton into a heartfelt hug. "clinton!" i exclaim.

he laughs, wrapping his arms around me in a brotherly way. "hey bella! it's finally out!" he smiles excitedly.

i pull away and give him the biggest, most sincere grin. "i know! i'm so excited for everyone to listen to it!" i exclaim. 

clinton nods, flashing me a lopsided smile, when we hear someone call his name. 

he excuses himself with a hug to each of us, and promises to meet up and talk more later. 

this gives me the perfect opportunity to talk to matt without any interruptions. 

i reach up to his ear so he can hear me over the music. "let's go outside." i say. 

he nods and takes my hand, leading the way amongst all the people on the floor, dancing and talking with each other. 

we go outside hand in hand, and move away from the smokers and all the people there, heading for a quiet place to talk.

we reach a small alley, bigger than the one from before, but it still forces us to be relitavely close to each other, our chests just inches away from touching.

matt smiles sweetly. "what's up?" he asks.

i stay silent, my eyes locked on my shoes, as a wave of nerves and embrassement hits me.

i know nick said he does, but what if he doesn't like me back? what if he's the horrible person i always thought i knew? what if he really doesn't want anything to to with me and my emotional baggage?

the boy pulls my chin up with his hand in a soft gesture. his eyes, i notice, are filled with worry and confusion. "bells, what's wrong?" he asks.

we lock eyes, and i dread the response that's going to come from his lips when i yell him.

"i just..." i trail off, not finding the words.

he smiles softly. "you can tell me."

i sigh. "i kind of like you." i blurt out. realising i probably haven't been clear enough with my words, i add, "like like you. romatically." i say. "this fake thing has become real for me, and i guess i just wanted to let you know." i rant.

i look down and back up again, wanting to see his reaction.

i feel the anxiety bubble up like a pit in my stomach, and my hands start getting clammy from the fear of rejection.

i look at his face, trying to decipher how he feels, but i find him smiling.

a smile that lights up his whole face.

"bella." he whispers my name, inching closer until our lips brush like they have so many times before.

but there's something different about this one, this one has an unspoken rule, like a seal.

the kiss that seals our fate.

we pull away but still stand only centimeters apart as he takes my hands in his. "isabella irene miller. will you be my girlfriend?" he asks, with a blush and a small smile.

"what the fuck??" i exclaim. "of fucking course, matthew."

˚ · • . ° .

HAHSHAHAH I WANNA DIE

me and who bro. me and who.

anyways yall are coming at me for not updating I AM SO SORRY

this chapter has been in the works for a WHILE but i've had so much writer's block it's insane 😭

anyways she's here now SO ENJOYYY 🫶🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

920K 20K 74
❛ 𝘪𝘮 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥. 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘴 𝘰𝘧𝘧? ❜ ❛ 𝘯...
12.7K 112 22
❝that stubborn, obnoxious, uncompromising girl is my entire world❞ 𝐚𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐧: (n) never coming to an end; eternal 📸 ·˚ ·˚ ༘ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛...
3.4M 78.9K 67
i'm only a 𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗹 for you, and maybe you're too good for me. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛. . . for all of 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁's life, all he has ever known i...
22.5K 202 29
" said i hate u 'cause i knew that u would never love me too " THANK YOU FOR 22KKKKKKKK!! 🥇 59 chris