15. ohmami

˚ · • . ° .

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗗𝗔𝗬, i wake up, still in disbelief that monet knows who i am and listens to my music. like WHATT?

i want to cry from happiness.

but i'm also so annoyed and mad at josh for trying to apologize in my comments. that just made people be curious about who he is and what he's sorry for and that's definately what he wanted.

and he got it.

i've already received thousands of dm's from fans all over the world asking who he is and what he's apologizing for.

i haven't responded to any of them and i don't intend to. i don't need another scandal.

just as i'm putting my clothes on for the day, and thinking about this whole mess, i get a call from laura: mine and the triplet's manager, who is also madi's mom.

i love laura.

manager laura 🫶🏼 calling
accept | decline

i accept the call and i'm immediately greeted by laura's voice.

"morning, bella." she says.

"hey laura. what's up?" i ask her, confused about why she's calling me.

"well, i'm in a meeting right now. you're on speakerphone, by the way." she warns.

"oh. i have no idea who's there but hey everyone." i say.

i'm greeted with four different hello's from, what i can decipher, three guys and one older man.

laura goes on after the greetings. "so, i'm here with chase atlantic and one of their managers, miles. the other two of their managers couldn't come, sadly."

"WHAT?" i scream. "laura. laura, oh my god. what are you doing with my favorite band of all time?" i exclaim.

the voices of what i think are chase atlantic laugh from the phone as laura speaks. "you know their song OHMAMI?" she asks, and i can tell from her voice that she's smiling.

"um YES. it's literally been on repeat for forever. i love that song." i respond.

i have an unhealthy obsession with chase atlantic, i'll admit it.

and i'm really not ashamed of it. i love them, it's a fact.

"good, well they want to release it again but with a female voice and some different verses and lyrics from the original." she starts.

"but the original is so good already." i say.

they all laugh again and laura continues. "bells, they want you to sing with them."

"WHAT??" i pace around my room in disbelief.

one of the guys from chase atlantic speaks, i don't know which one because i can't see his face. "that's right. we want to release OHMAMI ft. bella miller, if you'll have us." he speaks in a heavy austrailian accent.