My Bizaare Love

By Ruby_KiManoban

Jennie Ruby Jane Kim Who doesn't know that name? Everyone with a pulse knows her family. She's blessed with... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
CHARACTERS
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
EPILOGUE

FINALE

3.9K 165 39
By Ruby_KiManoban

Lisa POV

This is the day that the Lord has made.
So let us rejoice!

I am getting carried away here.

I am marrying the love of my life today.

I don't even know why do I need to wake up super early to prepare for an afternoon wedding.

Miss Make up artist was already applying a ton of layers to my face.

This my first time getting dolled up and so far, I hate it.

"Lili! You look stunning!"

Mommy Go Eun exclaimed while looking at me.

"I can't wait to see Jennie's expression when she sees you." Mommy Go Eun added.
If I smile. Will the make up crack? Miss make up artist effort will be wasted if that happens.
Instead of smiling I just nodded.

"Go Eun.!"

I look at Auntie Min-young who entered the room scowling.

"Yeps?" Mommy Go Eun replied.

"Will you calm down your daughter?"

"Which one? I have 3 daughters." Mommy Go Eun answered.

Auntie Min-young looked at mommy Go Eun questioningly.

"Oh I see. Jennie. She's making me insane. She insist to come inside this room. If your daughter's not marrying today I already beat her up."

"Pssh! Don't worry. I'll beat her up for you. I can even include Soo-hyun as a bonus. Don't worry."

Mommy Go Eun smirks and strode out of the room while shouting.

"Kim Jennie! Stay away from this room! And you Kim Soo-hyun!! If you don't fudging drag your daughter away from this room you'll literally know the meaning of the word HURT in every sense!"

I heard a muted squeek and multiple curses.

"Kim Jisoo! Kim Taeyhung I can also hear your breath from here!" Mommy Go Eun shouted while smiling.

"Sorry!" We heard someone shout from outside.

Auntie Min-young and I look at each other in amazement.

"That's how you manage them. Only Go Eun can do that."

I nodded. "Mommy Go Eun is scary."

Auntie Min-young giggled. "That she is. She's their queen after all. They need to follow her."
I nodded in agreement.

"This is torture." I murmured.

Auntie Min-young laugh. "It's a good thing I only had a civil wedding."

"Really? Uncle Seo-joon agreed?" I ask in awe.

"Honey. I know you already know but let me remind you. Males in our family may it be Kim or Park treats their woman like we are their life line so pleasing us is their main priority. I understand the jealousy we are getting from other female because we hit the jackpot." Auntie Min-young said.

"Jealous woman here. You are really lucky Miss Lisa." Miss make up artist said.

"I know." I murmured.

Jennie's POV
"What if she runs away daddy?"
I ask for the nth time.

My father was on the verge of killing me.
"For fucks sake Jennie! She will not run away!"

"But-"

Daddy raise a warning finger and said " And no. There is no man named Xavier waiting outside the venue to take your bride away!"
I deflates.

"Oh sweetheart. Relax! Lili loves you so much! Why would you think she'll leave you at the altar? Chill bro!" Mommy said.

Daddy and I look at Jisoo.

"Stop teaching those words to your mother!"
Jisoo raise her hand in surrender.

"Unnie dear. I have a gift for you. It was already installed in "

"Installed?!" I cut off Jisoo.

"Yup. It was already installed. You can't remove it." Jisoo said indignantly.
I look at my parents worriedly.

My parents just shrugged their shoulders.
I sigh in defeat.

"Whatever:" I murmur.

I am wearing a white tuxedo. Precious strictly instructed that I should brush up my hair so my gorgeous face is exposed.

It's not my words okay. I am just repeating what she said.

I look at my watch and it is still hour till the wedding. The longest one hour of my life.

"Will you fucking sit down Jennie? You keep on walking back and forth! The carpet was already wear out on that side!" My father complained.

"Ouch! What the heck love!" Mommy slaps daddy's shoulder.

"Who are you to tell my child to calm down. Honestly? You are much more worse than her on our wedding." Mommy scolded.

Daddy raised his eyebrow and scoffs. "No I'm not."

"Yes you fucking are." Uncle Seo-joon said.

"I'Il list it for you. You don't want to sleep the night before because your "love" was not beside you. You make the MIB patrol the area around the clock because you imagined that Go Eun will runaway and will fall into a ditch while escaping. For fuck sake you even want to move the wedding that same night because you thought the time Go Eun finished her make up she already changed her mind. You want me to add more?" Uncle Seo-joon smirks.

"No." Daddy pouts and looks at mommy.

Mommy just pretended she doesn't see him.

"When I get married. I'll make sure I am calm." Jisoo boasted.

All of us inside in the room looked at her and said all at the same time " We doubt it."

Some one knocked the room and the organizer entered.

"Sir. The visitors are already arriving."
We all nodded at her.

One by one we went out.

Mommy was wearing a white silk gown. She honestly looks beautiful.

"You are so beautiful love." Daddy said.

"You look divine mommy" Hanbin said

"You look like a goddess mommy" Jisoo added.

"You look divine mommy" Taeyhung replied.

"You look etherial mommy." I smirkly added.

Mommy looks at us beaming and one by one kisses us.

We all smirked at our father who was sulking because mommy did not kiss him.

"Where's mine?" Daddy whined.

"None. Your children's compliment was better than yours. The word beautiful is too plain." Mommy smirks.

We walked towards the venue that was beautifully decorated with all kinds of pink flowers.

At the aisle I saw Auntie Min-young and So-hye talking to some of our guests.

I don't have a best man. My siblings will literally kill each other if I choose only one of them.

Don't even ask about my two boneheads cousin.

I greet Moonbyul and all the volunteers from the shelter that Lili stayed at.

"Thank you for inviting us Ms. Kim." Moonbyul said to me.

"You are the only family of Lisa. Of course you are invited. Thank you for coming" I replied.

Kai, my secretary was also in attendance.

All our staff in the estate are in attendance.

Precious literally force them to attend.
The MIB are wearing a new suit and it's pink in color. They all are beaming with pride wearing it.

"Seeing the MIB wearing pink suits unsettles me. " Daddy murmured.

"I was really astonished that Go Eun and Lisa convinced them to wear pink."

"One. It was blush pink Soo-hyun. Second, all my MIB are excited to wear that suit. Some of them even can't sleep from excitement." Mommy boast.

Daddy and I look at each other in doubt.

"The wedding will start in 10 minutes."
I heard the organizer said.

Finally!

Kai's POV

All the guest are instructed to sit down.
This venue was insane. Pink flowers everywhere.

I can tell that the chairs were newly painted with gold and silver.

This was literally a fairy land.

When I glimpse at the receipts. l almost died on the spot. Let's just say this wedding cost 8 figures.

No kidding.

The wedding March started.

My Boss, Ms. Kim walked first.

After her, her parents walked well Mr. Kim walked while Madam Go Eun skips excitedly on the aisle.

Mr. Seo-joon Park together with his wife walked next.

Miss So-hye followed. I seldom see her but man. I am sure Mr. Kim and his children will have a big problem when she reaches 18.

Miss Shin-ye and Chaeyoung walked gracefully. They are the daughters of Mr. Park.
You can literally see their different personalities.

Miss Shin-ye was very gentle while Miss Chaeyoung walked like she owns the world.
The wedding March stops and suddenly a loud base starts.

"Everybody! Yeah!

Rock your body! Yeah!

Everybody! Yeah!

Rock your body now!

Backstreets back alright!"

Everybody by backstreet boys started playing and Mr. Hanbin, Hae-jin, Bo gum, Jisoo and Taeyhung entered holding a basket of flowers.

They are all wearing sunglasses and cooly throws the petals everywhere.

The guest and I are laughing. Even My boss can't hold her laugh.

Once they reach the front, the music suddenly changes.

"Baby, you're the man

But I got the, I got the, I got the power

You make rain

But I make it, I make it, I make it shower

You should know, I'm the one who's in control

I'll let you come take the wheel, as long as you don't forget

Who got the power?

l got the, I got the power

I got the, I got the power"

Power by little mix suddenly started playing and Lisa entered with her flowy pink gown.
She literally shouts to the world that she is the B0SS of my BOSS.

I saw my boss smirking and nodded at Lisa.

This is the most beautiful, unique and downright bizarre wedding I've attended.

(Lisa's gown)

Lisa's POV

I finally reached the end of the aisle.

It was a good decision to pick that song. I thought Jen Jen would be mad but when I stand beside her she leans down and whisper to my ear "You only got the power to bring me to my knees precious. Don't forget that."

I shyly smiled at her.

We stand in front of the officiant. I honestly did not pay attention.

I was just startled when the officiant says that it is time to say our vows.

They hand me the mic but I pass it to Jen Jen.
The guest laughed and I smiled sheepishly at Jen Jen.

Jen Jen shook her head in amusement.

"Precious. I don't even know where to start. I thought I love my parents and siblings. I thought I know what love was but when I met you I realized I was wrong. I learned to love unconditionally. I found the person that I am willing to sacrifice everything. I found the missing piece of my being and it is you.
A girl who was literally happiness personified. You literally lit up my whole world even with just a glimpse of you. You sacrifice everything to make the people around you happy and comfortable.

I promise that you will not experience any hardships again. I promise to follow and obey wholeheartedly your request and commands.
I promise to make you happy 24/7 even if I have to sacrifice the life of one of my siblings to a deity.!"

I saw in my peripheral vision that Jen Jen's brothers eyes widen and they comically look at each other.

Jisoo accidentally looks at me and he points to herself. She immediately shakes her head and points to Taeyhung.

They are so silly.

"I promise to always love you more during the days that you feel like you are unlovable. I love you precious and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."

The guest started to clap so l also did.

Jen Jen shooks her head and laugh.

Jen Jen handed the mic to me.

I received the mic shakily.

Okay. Lisa you can do this!

I retrieve the vow I wrote in the secret pocket of my gown. Mommy Go Eun suggested to place the paper on my Bra.

I honestly almost did.

Jennie's eyes widened when she saw the paper I was holding.

I smiled at her and started reading my vow.

"Hi Jen Jen! I wrote this for a week. I made a lot of effort because I want my vows to be special. I never told you that mommy Go Eun was teaching me how to overcome my dyslexia for the past months. I want it to be a surprise.!"

I look at mommy Go Eun and she is tearily smiling and mouths "I am proud of you.!"

"I never thought that the girl I saw in the park would be my wife and partner in life.

I honestly accepted that I will die single and alone. I mean who wants a dyslexic and weird girl right?

I never thought that the girl I randomly gave flowers and chocolate because she is always alone will be my savior.

Jen Jen, you always support and encourage me. You never told me to change myself. You always encourage me to find what I want. My dyslexia never bothers you. You made me accept myself. You made me love myself.
You made me feel beautiful. You made me realize that someone like me also deserves love. Everyday you never forget to remind me that I am loved and I am blessed.

I promise Jen Jen to always love and choose you everyday.

I promise that I will NOT obey you because you hate it.

I finally found out that my home is not the shelter nor the estate.

It was you Jen Jen all along.

YOU ARE MY HOME Jen Jen

I love you."

At the end of my vow I saw some of the guests crying even Jen's family.

I looked at Jen Jen and she was downright sobbing.

I panic.

I wipe Jen's tears who was falling endlessly from her expressive blue-grey eyes.

"That was so beautiful. I love you precious." Jen Jen stutters.

"I love you too." I murmured.

We both said I do and when the officiant announce that it is time to exchange the rings I distinctly heard someone said "OH SHIT!"
Suddenly all the family of Jen stood up and looked around.

I remember that Jisoo was in charge of our ring. Why is she looking frantically at the ground?

Don't tell me......

Jennie's POV

Jisoo fucking lost our rings. This fucker.
Mommy suddenly runs towards the aisle and grabs the officiant's mic.

"Hi guys! We are having technical problems so for now enjoy the intermission number!"

What the hell?

Suddenly Lisa and I were forced to sit down and the MIB suddenly stood in formation in the middle of the aisle.

To my surprise they suddenly belts out.

I will follow him

Follow him wherever he may go

And near him, I always will be

For nothing can keep me away

He is my destiny

I will follow him

Ever since he touched my heart I knew

There isn't an ocean too deep

A mountain so high it can keep

Keep me away

Away from his love

I love him!

I love him!

I love him!

And where he goes

I'll follow!

I'll follow!

I'll follow!

I honestly don't know what to do. Lisa was clapping happily. She's not even bothered that our ring was lost by my soon to be Ex sister and the MIB sings a sister act song.

When did they even got time to practice this? They even got the routine perfectly!

"I found it!"

I saw an exhausted Jisoo running towards us. The MIB parted so that Jisoo can reach us.
Jisoo smiled sheepishly and said "Sorry. I forgot it on the buffet table. I got hungry!"

I roll my eyes while Lisa thanks her.

We finally exchange our rings.

I did not even wait for the you may kiss the bride line.

I just go for it.

(Reception)

[Lisa's second dress]

When I entered the reception, I was immediately transported to a fairy kingdom.
Glittering stones are everywhere.

Wait a minute.

I squinted and I realized that everything was covered with diamonds.

I now realize why the bill was like that.

I looked at the face of Lisa and her face was radiant.

This set up makes her smile so everything was worth it.

All night, we dance, eat and laugh.

While Lisa was dancing with my brothers,
I look up, close my eyes and murmur softly.

"Thank you God for letting me meet her:"

End

It's so sad that this has to end. To be honest this story is one of my comfort and stress reliever. Anyways, thank you guys for supporting this book 😘 I really appreciate you guys always. Big thanks to y'all ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3.4K 30
After her parents died tragically in an accident, Lisa Manoban became a rich playgirl and the sole heir to the Manoban Enterprise Holdings empire. Si...
918K 27.2K 47
Jennie Kim is a young woman with high confidence, self-defense, and big heart has met many problems in her life because she has no siblings or even p...
70.6K 1.4K 20
Lisa Manoban and Jennie Jane Kim are best friends since high school and always together like no one can separate them. But as what they always say, t...
34.6K 495 23
Jennie Kim, youngest CEO in South Korea. She owns one of the biggest entertainment companies. Is she willing to give the relationship a try despite h...