š„š— - š‡š”š’šš€ššƒ

By harshiwritess

Needs editing [ the destiny series #1] š‘»š’‰š’† š’‡š’‚š’•š’† š’‘š’–š’”š’‰š’†š’… š’•š’‰š’†š’Ž š’‚š’‘š’‚š’“š’• š’ƒš’–š’• š’…š’†š’”š’•š’Šš’š’š... More

š’š”ššš«šÆššš«š¢'š¬ š¬š­šØš«š²
š’š”šØš«š­ š­š«š¢š©
š…ššš¦š¢š„š² š­š¢š¦šž
š€šœšœš¢ššžš§š­
š‡šžš« šØš§š„š² šŸššš¦š¢š„š²
šœššš§š­ š›š«šžššš­š”šž?
š®š§š°ššš§š­šžš šƒ-šˆ-š‹
š‡šž'š¬ ššš°ššš¤šž
š„š¦šØš­š¢šØš§š„šžš¬š¬?
š†šØšØš š›š²šž
š©ššš¬š­
šš„š®š« š¦šžš¦šØš«š¢šžš¬
š¢š§š­šžš«šššœš­š¢šØš§
š”šžš« š š¢šŸš­
š”š¬
šœššš« š«š¢ššž
š‡šž š¤š§šØš°š¬
š€šÆš¢š¤šš'š¬ šššš
ššš­š­šššœš”š¦šžš§š­
š„š¢š„ šššš­šž
šœš”ššš§š šžš¬
š„š¢šŸšž š„ššš­šžš„š²
š¬š”šž'š¬ šœš«š²š¢š§š 
ššš­š­šššœš¤
šŒšØš«š§š¢š§š š¬
š©ššš«šžš§š­š¬
š”šØš¦šž
š¬š”šØš©š©š¢š§š 
š¬ššš§šÆš¢'š¬ š­š«š®š­š”
š©šžšššœšž
šš²šž šƒšØšØš§
šš¢š¤ššš§šžš«
š©š®š£šš
š©ššš«š­š²
šš«šžššš¦
šÆššš«š¢-š­ššš«šš
š¦š¢š¬š­ššš¤šžš¬
šˆš§š­š«š®š¬š¢šÆšž š­š”šØš®š š”š­š¬
šŸš¢š§ššš„ ššžšœš¢š¬š¢šØš§
epilogue
bonus chapter 1

š¤š¢š¬š¬

11.7K 601 62
By harshiwritess

Next update at 60k

Sharvari's pov:

Coming back home and greeting your baby is the best thing.

I picked up my baby from my parents home and went back , I need to tell them that I am back with aviraj.

But I need some time , when maa and papa both will be home I'll tell them.

For now I need to go home and make some food for us.

" accha khana? "

This is the fourth time she's repeating the same word. She thinks that daal chawal , daliya and khichdi aren't good food.

" no! Aaj we'll eat Ganda khana "
" I eat flutes ( fruits ) "

" no you'll eat aalo ki sabzi "
" haan!! "

She definitely loves potatoes as she can even eat boiled potatoes or fried ones.

" Nani ne Aaj aalo nahi diya? "
" Nani and I eat idli "

Maa definitely makes her eat loads of vegetables without her knowledge because she did the same with me.

She adds veggies in idlis and samber both and vegetables in idil sucks but my mother is definitely too smart to soak them in sambar and top with coconut chutney so that avika can't spot any.

" mumma idli? "
" some other day "

" dadda? "
" he'll be home in some time "

I focused on driving while avika played with my phone doing something but she's a baby obviously she can't delete something right?

She's doing something but I hope she doesn't create a blunder by calling something.

" vari "
" da..daah! "

Shut did avika make a call to aviraj accidentally and put the phone on speaker .

" baby "
Aviraj squealed just like avika does.

" I am sorry aviraj , she accidentally dialed your number so you can continue your work. I'll hang up "
" no don't please "

" what? "
" don't hang up , let me talk to avika and I am going to the hotel to h
have a bath and take some necessities "

" dadda I missy eww "
" I miss you too baby "

" what you do? "
" I am driving "

" mumma also diving "

He laughed at her mispronunciation and replied.

" mumma is diving? "
" yes "

" why are you so cute baby? "
" mumma why I so cute? "

" because you're my daughter "
" she's mine too vari "

I can totally imagine the frown on his face and he must be hufffing like avika does.

" I am dadda baby "

She decided to declare as my neck snapped at her and she smiled which looked like a mockery to me.

" obviously you are baby " he said laughing and it's sexy , I mean yeah it is.

" dadda home "
" I will be there baby "

" jaldi / soon "

......

After reaching home we took a shower because me and my daughter both love to play with water.

And after it I made her wear some slightly warm clothes and made her sit on the high rise chair from which she can easily watch tv while eating her snacks which is besan chilla.

In the meantime I made the dinner , cut the salad and froze some ice cream.

The bell rang as it's time for aviraj to come and I ran to open the door but came back with disappointment because it's my new neighbours who came to visit.

I didn't ask them to come inside because they are some very young couple with a baby and they honestly don't give me some good vibes and moreover my avika is sitting alone , what if something happens?

Though their baby is cute , all the babies are cute.

I closed the as all the time I was standing on the door and the guy was trying to peek inside , this not only happened with me but even one neighbourhood aunty told me that they tried to do the same with them also though fortunately it was her son who attended them so they didn't do anything.

Closing the door I locked the wooden door as well and went inside the kitchen to look at the banana bread I made.

Soon enough another bell rang and aunty's words rang in my mind ,

" they kept coming again and again to ask for one or the other thing but my son fought with them and since then they don't come , they are creepy sharvari beta , take care of yourself and avika "

If they are here again then I am gonna give them an earful.

I opened the door to lash at them but before I could a hand pulled me outside.

the fuck am I being kidnapped?

" vari are you crazy? "
" uh? "

" you were going to hit me with this hot spatula. "

I saw my hand as I am holding the spatula high in air and he's holding the same wrist.

" sorry - "
" I know I am late and the dinner must be cooked but at least don't hit your husband "

Ex husband
I wanted to say but something just didn't felt right , a part of my heart ache in saying it aloud.

" let's go my baby must be hungry "

He said dragging me inside and locking the door behind and then doing the same to the wooden door.

" daddaa "

Avika has to squeal everytime she looks at her father and it's cute but I'm jealous.

" baby , is she hungry? "
He asked picking her up and tickling her little tummy.

She kept looking into his eyes and if she's telling him how much she loves him and she's happy with the fact that he's her dad.

.....

Right now we are gazing sitting outside like every other day looking at the stars and moon and avika playing with aviraj.

She loves aviraj more than me for sure and her actions clearly show it.

Aviraj and avika have so much similarities and they looks so cute together.

" dadda you love malgoes? "
" a lot "

" same "

He tickled her again and she squealed , fortunately I captured the moment in camera this time.

" putting an instagram story? "
" no! I don't want any evil eyes "

I joked as she smiled and again started playing with avika.

I love them!
Alot

......

My life has been so beautiful lately , avika is just so happy , we are more happy than we ever were. Aviraj is our happiness.

He has again became a massive part of our life who contributes to our happiness.

He's making us feel so special with all the gifts and gestures and it's breaking all the walls I have made around myself.

He's making me week , for the past years I've been a strong female doctor who is independent and a single mother but now....

I am becoming the old vari who needs her avi.

I don't wanna be that old vari.
Avi's Vari

I am hating and loving this feeling at the same time.

My daughter needs a father and the vari inside me needs her husband but this sharvari doesn't need anyone beside her except her parents.

I don't want aviraj to break my heart again and push me away in the name of safety.

I want to face everything with him , his love , hatred , happiness , fears , joys and vulnerability.

I want to stand beside him in each and every aspect of life.

" vari can I hug you? "

The chain of my thoughts broke my aviraj's demand as we stood on the balcony gazing at stars like every other day since aviraj entered our lives again.

" huh? "
" please "

And the avi's vari inside me melted at this point.

He hugged me from the backside , keeping his chin on her head and his hands around my waist.

My hands rested on his and my eyes closed itself relishing the moment.

All I could hear or feel is the wild heartbeats this time with the slow breaths and movement of his chest.

My eyes filled with tears as the memories of our beautiful newly wedded life played like a reel.

It was nothing less than a dream from which I never wanted to wake up.

" don't cry vari "

I felt aviraj wiping off the tears which gradually started falling down my cheeks.

" is something bothering you? "
This time his voice is full of concern.

" ah! no nothing...it's just...something went in my eyes "

" my vari has always been bad at lying " he said caressing my cheeks this time.

" don't do it aviraj "
" what am I doing vari? "

" I don't wanna feel those emotions again aviraj , I don't want another heartbreak... I won't be able to take it. I don't want to feel vulnerable again , I don't.... I am not strong "

" you're the strongest women I've ever came across vari. "

I opened my eyes to look into his green ones which held so many emotions this time , love , respect, affection and what not.

I can decipher what all those emotions mean , it's indescribable.

" you did what others might fear. You carried out a baby for 9 months , gave birth to our little bub , grew her up single handedly , worked hard and bought a house being a single mother. "

He took a pause but I can't take my eyes away from his green ocean like eyes.

" maybe any other women would've asked for alimony , used the baby as a way to get money or the worst...went for abortion. "

A tear slipped from his left eye.

" you are an inspiration sharvari and I am proud to be your ex husband "

My heart aches hearing the word ex husband but I am not the one who runs away from truth rather I accept it and move on.

But this time , I don't want to....
I don't wanna move on from him , I wanna stay stuck on him.

" you're incredible sharvari. I admire you! "

God! I can't control anymore.

And the very next second I did something that I don't regret at all...

kiss him.

My lips landed on his as he stumble a little and hit the glass railing of the balcony.

The very next second his left hand went through my hair pulling me towards him and the right one rested on my waist firmly.

My right hand held his shoulder and left one went in his hair.

This one was full of love and affection, our lips didn't move for a second but the next moment they were perfectly synchronising with eachother.

My mind went numb and all I could remember is him , his touch and his hold.

This feels same as the first kiss that I shared with him , the first kiss I ever shared with anyone.

Butterflies danced in my stomach like they did on the second day of our honeymoon.

His right hand went down gradually but stopped on my lower waist as my hold on his hair tightened.

We need time to get back to normal but this was the starting....

We parted away for breathing properly but his hold on my neck and waist didn't loose , he pulled me into a warm hug and this is what he does every time after a kiss.

hug

It was much needed to shoo away the awkwardness surrounding us.

I silently listened to his drumming heartbeat as my heart race with the same rhythm.

" I love you "

......

Gowsh!
Did you like
the kiss part?

I don't know how such
romantic things come
across my mind while
listening to romantic songs.

Can you recommend me some romantic songs please.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 192K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
1.8M 69.1K 79
'WIFE'...huh you call yourself my wife, He said very calmly. "A girl like u cannot afford to become maid at my house and u call yourself my wife." He...
472K 29.5K 44
"ššØ šØš§šž šœššš§ š šØ ššš ššš¢š§š¬š­ š­š”šž ššžš¬š­š¢š§š² ššš§š š²šØš®... š’š°šžšžš­š”šžššš«š­, š²šØš® š°šžš«šž ššžš¬š­š¢š§šžš š­šØ š›šž šŒšˆļæ½...
6.5K 771 31
At the young age, Neetika understood the shackles of the society and decided to leave her orphanage, to save herself. Somehow between surviving the d...