𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐲

heluvsky द्वारा

'𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐌𝐘 𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭' *UPDATING FREQUENTLY* अधिक

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
Face Claims ♡
17
18
19
20
21
22
23

16

1.7K 29 22
heluvsky द्वारा

-swipe-

-swipe-

Liked by 1lultae and 3,016 others
therealtanijahpitt you the type i like mama
View all 103 comments

"You look good, sexy." Tae leaned over and kissed all on her face.

"Thank you." She smiled, kissing him slowly.

"I think i wanna start doing hair again." Ni whined, looking at wig install instagram reels.

"You should, all that talent you got. You gon blow." He motivated her.

"Mmm, you think I got talent?" Ni smirked, flirting with him.

"Mhm." Tae hummed, closing his eyes and slowly moving closer towards her lips.

Their lips connected, and they shared a moment of passion as the kiss grew sloppier.

"Let me show you how much I love you." He aggressively pulled her shorts down and slid her panties to the side.

Tanija looked down at him with pleading eyes as he stuck 2 fingers in her.

"You hear that, ma." Tae bit his lip to the macaroni noises her pussy was making.

Ni bit her lip and nodded her head 'yes' submissively.

He tilted his head down and lightly licked on the surface of her clit which caused Ni's mouth to form an O.

He swirled and sucked around the clit while he kept fingering her, making Ni's legs shake.

She laid flat on her back as she started to arch upwards from the pleasure.

Her moans stuttered and her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she orgasmed, making her clit instantly sensitive.

Tae stopped sucking but kept fingering her as his fingers were covered in cream.

"Babyyyy." She drug out her moan, frowning her face.

"Mm mm." He hummed 'no' and began to hook his fingers, hitting her g spot.

Not long after, she came again. He was the first nigga to eva do something like that.

He slowly took his fingers out of her pussy and kept his fingers still. "I made you cum twice." He laughed in an arrogant tone.

"Boy fuck you." She laughed, using the little bit of strength she had left to push him.

"Ughhh." She groaned, leaning back into the bed and getting comfortable.

"Go pee, baby." Tae tapped her leg urging her.

"I'm too comfortable." Ni replied half sleep.

"Mmcht." He smacked his lips, standing up to walk out the room and grab a rag.

He went into the bathroom and ran the rag under warm water before he went back into the room to wipe her down.

Humming a song under his breath as he cleaned her up, Ni slept peacefully after getting her nut.

...

Rhiauna
0:00

"You good, boo?" Rhi asked over the phone.

"Why when you call me that's the first thing you ask." Ni rolled her eyes in her head.

"Because you ain't been coming to school girl. What's going on?"

"I got kicked out the house and I been staying with Deontae. I'm trying to get my life together." She face palmed herself.

"Why you ain't tell us?! You could've stayed with me you know that!"

"I'm tired of hearing y'all's opinions on who I mess with. I get y'all be trying to help but I can make decisions on my own. I'd never hear the end of it if I stayed with you, LETS BE REAL."

"Really? Because we love you, Tanija. We don't want you to go back to that dark place again." Ri smacked her lips.

"Ok." Ni said dryly, not really paying attention to what Ri was saying because it sounded like negativity to her.

"Well, call me anytime forreal. You know I love you." Ri said softly.

"Love you too." She hung up quickly and threw the phone down as she heard Tae walking towards the room.

"Who was that?" He asked, standing at the door.

"Rhiauna, she was just calling to check on me."
Ni scratched her head, clearly intimidated by him.

"Mmm, well here." Tae said, digging in his pockets and counting some money. "I'm finna dip, here go a lil something if you leave the house." He handed her $1,000.

"Thank you baeee." Ni drug out the 'e' as she smiled from ear to ear. She ran up to hug him before he left.

"I luh you." He said, kissing her forehead and walking out.

"I love you too..." Ni whispered to herself as she watched him leave from the window.

...

"You look good." Tae smirked, walking closer to her.

"Just go see yo daughter and get the fuck on." His babymama crossed her arms and mugged him.

"Chill ma, why you doing me like that?" He scrunched his face up.

"Anywayssss." She mushed his face away so he would back up.

"You won't doing all that the other night, though." Tae shrugged and went to his daughter's room.

"Wassup my li gangster." He smiled over the crib as she kicked and giggled in excitement.

"Cmere daddy's girl." He cooed, picking her up and kissing her cheek.

His babymother, Maya, stood at the door watching as they bonded. She loved the fact that he was a great father, amazing at that, but he just wouldn't stay loyal. He'd rather have his 15 minutes of pleasure than stick with a solid bitch that held him down.

"Look at mama." Tae pointed to Maya, and the baby smiled, putting her head down in the crevice of his shoulder.

He walked closer to her, noticing she was zoned out.

"Maya?" He tapped her and her body shivered back into reality.

"Yeah?" She looked up at him and tilted her head.

"Just making sure you straight." He leaned in closer and kissed her, slowly slipping in his tongue.

...

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬 GG. द्वारा

सामान्य साहित्य

82.2K 8.1K 41
A soulmate. My soulmate. Book 1&2.
3.4M 123K 61
𝚈𝙾𝚄'𝚁𝙴 𝙼𝚈 𝚂𝙰𝙻𝚅𝙰𝙶𝙴, 𝚈𝙾𝚄'𝚁𝙴 𝙼𝚈 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴
28.3K 835 17
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ"𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 , 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮"
1.3M 77.8K 47
𝐎𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐚𝐥𝐬..