A perfect obsession (love aga...

By malecfanstories

Simple Au of malec More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 03
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86 (⚠ mature Content ⚠)
Chapter 87(⚠️Mature Content ⚠️)
Chapter 88
Chapter 89 (epilogue)

Chapter 83

128 15 4
By malecfanstories

💟💟Chapter 83💟💟

As the ceremony is in process after the officiant (medalina's) remarks  … "You can make your vows," Medelina said, smiling at both of them... Ragnar, cat and madzie came a little late but they joined with the guests quickly.. . 

Magnus waved at madzie when she shouted his name.. Alec gave her a flying kiss when she smiled at alec.. Cat saw both of them by placing her hand over her chest with a smiling face.. Rganar listened to the ceremony by hugging catarina on her sides.

Magnus looked at alec with a smile and alec breathed out before starting it.. 

A:I promise to make you happy, to make you laugh, to cherish you and to always be there for you.. (Alec said while adoring the person standing right infront of him…. Maryse, luke, clary and izzy smiled at alec's words… Jace was surprised he never know this side of alec until magnus came along ) 

M: I promise to love you above all others and to value your love and  friendship as a precious gift (magnus said with a smile and his eyes reflects that happiness … asmo, mary, catarina, Ragnar and dot smiled at magnus… Raphael was equally surprised because he knew his friends were always afraid of commitments.. The magnus he seeing is whole new person ) 

A:I promise to be the best part of me that fits perfectly to the best part of you.. (he said tilting his head.. Magnus found it's cute) 

M: I promise I will take your love to give me hope, to give me joy and make me a better person..(he really mean it.. And he proved it the way he looked at alec… he always adores him) 

A:I promise I will never leave your side, not even when you do Crazy things to annoy me.. (he said with a smirk which made magnus raised his brows in return   ) 

"There they are "izzy buckled up on her seat  to hear more with a giggling face 

M : I promise to love you, honor you but not obey you because that's little creepy… (he said with a funny facial expression which made Alec chuckle) 

Asmodeus laughed by shouting back" that's so you…. My cupcake " on hearing that alec pouted at asmodeus.. Who blew a kiss in the air for alec… 

Alec smiled and turned towards Magnus who was enjoying the view… 

A:I promise I love your stupid face and vow that I will put up with whatever you throw at me - if you think you can put up with my mess (he said a little sarcastically.. " woahhhh" everyone laughed   in chorus) 

M:I promise to adjust your messy hair everytime you go out, even though I know it's your default setting … (he said with a smirk got which jace snorted in return) 

A: I promise to accept all your weird habits, even when you eat your blood jam and peanut butter out of the jar with a spoon… (he said with a smile) 

"shit!!! you noticed that??" Magnus twisted his lips 

Medelina : language munchkins, language  (she reminded them) 

Alec nodded dramatically with raised brows and wide eyes in order to support medalina's words, while looking at Magnus. 

M:I promise not to hit you too hard when you are snoring in the night!! (he said wiggling his brows, like  a revenge… for which everyone laughed at his words) 

A: i promise I won't roll my eyes when you talk something serious (he chuckled at magnus) 

M: I promise I will love that when you're looking at me like I am nuts and that little crinkle you get above your nose, every time you do that… (he said eyeing alec's nose.. Alec  eyes widened on hearing that, he rubbed his nose with a blush ) 

A: I promise I won't make you cry,(he gave a pause) and the bedroom is exceptional.. (he said in little teasy tone for which magnus pressed his lips tight not to laugh out loud) 

Medalina looked at both of them like she saw a ghost… 

"Jezz!!! "Maryse whispered  rubbing her forehead when everyone started to laugh at alec's words 

M:you are my man and you are my king " never bend your head, always hold it high"....  I promise I won't push you into the situation to kneel for anyone …(he said , which made Alec goes weak but he busted  a bit when he heard the next word) I am exceptional (magnus added with a smirk) 

"That's my boy," Asmo cheried up … 

A : i promise I always want you to be the last person to talk before I go to sleep at night and first person I want to talk in the morning (he said with a smile without any sarcasm, magnus felt that chills all over her nerves ) 

M: I promise I will always keep you focused and succeed, I will never  be your downfall ever in your life..(he said with a smile it's obvious those funny talks were gone the hidden love started blooming out) 

A: I promise I will always put your wishes and happiness before mine.. (

M: You are my happiness and I promise nothing's gonna change that forever… ( everyone went silent because it was funny before but they could feel the love floating in the air) 

A : I promise I won't keep things from you, hereafter… and I will never let you regret your life decisions .. (magnus and their whole family knows what alec talking about ) 

M : you are worth everything in the world Alexander, I promise to remind you that at least once in a day.. 

A: I promise to stand beside you in sickness or health, in the time of prosper and decline.. In peace and in turmoil as long as we both shall live… 

M:I promise to take care of you when we are old, senile and smelly.. I take you for life and  that means you are stuck with me .. Because I am your lobster.. (he smiled at alec) 

A: Yes, you are my lobster… (alec replied with smiley and glassy yet soulful eyes) 

"You can exchange your rings now!!" medalina said with a smiling face.. That old lady literally saw everything that has happened in their life so far and how many hindrance they have been through .. She is more happy than anyone else..… 

Jace and raphael offered alec and Magnus their  respective rings … 

Both are merged LB rings with wolf and vampire symbolic representation.. A drop of blood mixed on the white moon shaped gemstone of the ring, secured with claws like thing.. there written LB in the middle.. 

Alec opened his hands for his magnus and fluttered his fingers  … Magnus smiled  and slid his fingers on Alec's palm.. Alec held his fingers tight and dragged him a little closer playfully.. 

"Patience, I am not gonna run away" Magnus said with a giggle.. 

Alec :This is a lot of pressure. I better not blow this.. (he  chuckled sarcastically and slid the ring on Magnus' finger and received a playful kick from Magnus in return …) 

A: This ring is a symbol of how you have got me wrapped around your finger… (Alec whispered on hearing that Magnus dragged Alec's hand in one pull…) 

Alec : Well I am not running away either (he said and grabbed Magnus by his elbow.. Magnus slid the ring gently and he caressed it when it fit perfectly on Alec's ring finger.. Alec smiled on Magnus's soft touch. He intertwined it tightly.. And pulled magnus closer with it… 

Magnus : Your hands look beautiful with that ring(he said running his index finger smoothly on alec's ring finger, he clicked his tongue and continued) but I think your hand  looks even more beautiful around my waist. Don't you think Mr. Husband ?? (he asked romantically) 

Alec smiled at his words.. And grab him by his waist… "I Alexander gideon lightwood take you magnus  bane as my loving husband" he said and looked Into Magnus's eyes.. 

Magnus : I magnus bane take my doggy!! "he bit his tongue which made Alec raise his brows.." fine I will come again"

"I magnus bane will take you Alexander gideon lightwood as my loving husband" magnus said and pressed his lips on alec without waiting for medalina's words..alec couldn't have time to think or breath, his mind was already traveled long with magnus.. he just sunk into the kiss with a flow… 

Maryse smiled through her tears while Luke placed his hand over Maryse's shoulder.. She leaned on his shoulder  and laughed when they both chased each other's lips as usual.. Izzy and Simon, Mary and Asmodeus shared lovely pecks with  their respective partners to show their happiness… Jace ran to Clary and Raphael grabbed dot in 2 quick steps to place a kiss … 

Jonathan stands there with a smile.. As the day gets darker.. Vampires also  keep on coming to the wedding Venue… 

Once they broke the kiss Medelina took Magnus's hand… Alec let him go from his grip unwillingly . Magnus smiled at her hesitantly and moved towards her while gazing at alec surprisingly… 

Medelina : I promised  I will give you something once all this war is over.  (she reminded Magnus who nodded thoughtfully yet excited he is like every one of us.. We all love gifts, so do magnus… she closed her eyes and held Magnus's hand really tight.. She placed Her other hand over Magnus's chest.. Alec came close to Magnus on seeing medelina chanting in foreign languages… he was a bit scared..) 

Medelina : don't worry I am not gonna eat him!! (she said playfully and continued with her chanting.. Alec smiled hesitantly at her words but he didn't take a step back. He stood next to magnus… Magnus smiled at Alec's protective  behavior… all of sudden he felt that quick electrifying effect on his chest and it spread  all over his body sooner .. His eyes rolled back to his skull and all Alec could see was Magnus's white sclera.. "medelina!!stop it" Alec tried to stop her.. But she continued chanting.. "medelina this isn't funny…" Alec shouted on seeing his magnus jerking vigorously and passing out slowly by drifting away, Alec supported him with his shoulder quickly .. 

"Magnus!!! "Asmo and Alec shouted,... Ragnar and catarina  ran towards them .." he is fine!! "medelina assured all of them…alec was close to getting angry   he is still not convinced by medalina's behavior… 

" Magnus!!! Magnus!!!" Alec patted Magnus' cheeks…." What did you do?? "Maryse asked out of concern, she was terrified.. 

Medelina : I promised shamdon to do this  in future and he did everything selflessly for us… so trust me I owe him a favor… (she said with a smile. There is not even a single percent of nervousness in her words) 

Ragnar took Magnus' hand and felt the energy through it.. He whispered "he is still a vampire" he could clearly feel that vampire energy.. "then what you did??" Ragnar asked medelina.. 

Alec was still looking at Magnus holding him in his arms and hugging him tight.. He was ready to throw words at medelina but he didn't want to disrespect her.. His heart beating faster .. 

"Is he okay?? "Izzy  asked while looking at magnus…" he looks okay!! " madzie answered with a smile.. That little kid could feel that magnus is alright…." answer us medelina" Jace asked a little louder… before medelina could answer magnus opened his eyes which was heavy at the moment, he shook his head to clear that dizzy mind … and blurred vision.. He sniffed  scent because he is close to his scent gland… because Alec is still holding him in his arms… 

"Why are we still here? Why weren't we already in our bedroom?? "That's the first question Magnus asked.. Alec couldn't help but chuckled at him and kissed his cheeks gently… everyone else breathed out in relaxation.. 

" You passed out barely for 3 minutes Dracula "Raphael said it by hitting the back of his head…

" ugh" Magnus said and straightened up.. 

"if you delay for a minute. Your husband would have torn my head out of my body.." medelina teased alec who looked at her nervously.. 

Alec : I am sorry.. I was scared…I didn't mean to.. (he apologized) 

Medelina : don't be sorry, I know how much you love him.. 

"Do you??" Magnus asked sarcastically for which Alec rolled his eyes.medelina laughed

 "What was that?" Izzy asked.. 

"let's say it's a gift for their selfless love" medelina smiled.. and pulled alec closer by his blazer . 

Medelina : And make sure you take him tonight… (she whispered with a  smirk ) 

Magnus : no.. It's my turn tonight  (he protested all quick.. Which made everyone roll their eyes at Magnus and walk out from the altar…) 

Medalina shook her head on looking at Magnus and left the altar… Alec was the one standing there gazing at Magnus by holding his laughter back… 

Magnus : what? I can hear her ….(he said and Alec licked his lips while checking if anyone was watching them or not?? Everyone went to have a drink and dinner ) 

Alec : Actually today is my birthday (he said leaning close to magnus ears) and there is no switching tonight…( he whispered gently on taking a little bit of skin of her earlobe in between his teeths…. which made magnus melt down) 

Magnus : okay!! (magnus blabbed in return and agreed for it  but soon he cleared his mind from that seductive move of  alec..Once alec pulled back magnus started to protest again… alec laughed at him in return) 

Magnus : no… stop seducing me.. (he pushed alec a little away playfully ) this isn't fair .. Is it some kinda rules in our kingdom ?? (he asked with a pouting face) 

Alec : yeah alec lightwood bane's new rules (he said and walked away, not before winking at his magnus … magnus made a mind calculation like how many rounds it's gonna be tonight if they aren't switching) you gonna come for cake cutting or you gonna stand there counting the rounds 

Magnus :Wait for me (he said and ran after Alec who ran a little faster on seeing Magnus who was trying to catch him…) 💟TBC 💟 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

468K 14.7K 191
COMPLETED Fluff, Heartache, Happenies, Cute Flirting
18.5K 795 100
It's an alpha omega story line.. Alec is an alpha and magnus as an omega.
43.1K 827 15
buckle up bitches and get ready for some malec
2.1K 293 18
Simple alternate universe love story of malec.