•Sweet Desire•[Taegyu]

Por xoxewonzzn

Kang Taehyun one of the Strongest mafia in South Korea. when he want something he will definitely get it . Li... Más

CHARACTERS
Prologue
°•[1]•°
°•[2]•°
°•[3]•°
°•[4]•°
°•[5]•°
°•[6]•°
°•[7]•°
°•[8]•°
°•[9]•°
°•[10]•°
°•[11]•°
°•[12]•°
°•[13]•°
°•[14]•°
°•[15]•°
°•[16]•°
°•[17]•°
°•[18]•°
°•[19]•°
°•[20]•°
°•[21]•°
°•[22]•°
°•[23]•°
°•[24]•°
°•[25]•°
°•[26]•°
°•[27]•°
°•[28]•°
°•[29]•°

°•[30]•°

1.1K 47 32
Por xoxewonzzn

Author POV

Taehyun came back to his room as he had forgotten about his phone back in the room.  He takes his phone then suddenly he sees that Yunhee is calling him.

He picks up the call and puts his phone on his ear then starts to walk out of the room.
"Yes, Yunhee do you want to say something?" he asked while going downstairs.

"Nothing wanna hang out?" She asked as Taehyun thought for a moment and then replied,  "Yeah I would like to".

"Okay then meet me at the mall" With that Yunhee hung up the call. Taehyun walked out of his apartment and started to walk towards the elevator.

On the other side

Beomgyu was feeling kind of weak and last night he remembered about few things but still, the vision was so blurred.

He was standing near the stairs as he was in deep of his thoughts.  He let out a sigh that's when Zang came from behind him.

"Hey! What are you doing here alone?" he asked as Beomgyu veered around to faced him. "nothing, Just thinking about some things" Beomgyu mumbled but Zang could easily hear him

"oh so maybe we could go outside for some fresh air, what do you think?" Zang said to him as he slowly nodded his head because he needed to relieve the stress from him.

"let's head to the mall?" beomgyu nodded his head yes as they both walked out of the house to go to the mall.

At the mall

Taehyun was finding Yunhee but couldn't find her anywhere like he was searching for the girl for a few minutes. 

"Where the hell is this girl?" Taehyun mumbled under his breath as he was looking around the mall.

Beomgyu was coming from the other side while talking to the older who was beside him. "So you remember few things just you didn't get to see their faces?" Zang said to him as he nodded.

"But they seem so familiar" Beomgyu said with a sad tone as he was walking while looking at the ground.

Suddenly beomgyu bumped into someone and it was Taehyun, he bumped into.
"I am sorry" Taehyun did not look at his face as he walked away in a hurry.

Beomgyu was staring at his back, feeling like he had met the guy before but couldn't remember him.

Taehyun was walking when suddenly something made him stop on his way he slowly turned back while feeling like he had seen Beomgyu.

"wait? This can't be possible?" Taehyun mumbled but suddenly someone tapped on his shoulder which made him turn.  He turns to see that it is Yunhee.

"Hey, why do you seem so tense?" Asked by her as Taehyun shook his head in no.

"Nothing just I feel like I saw Beomgyu" Taehyun replied with a low tone then suddenly he saw someone who made him feel like his world stopped for a while.

"Beomgyu"

He can't believe his eyes that he saw Beomgyu how this is even possible?  Without wasting time taehyun just ran towards the way Beomgyu was going.

Yunhee was shocked and confused about what happened so she also ran after the guy who was running through the crowd to someone.

Taehyun looked around to find the older but he couldn't find him so he thought he was hallucinating things.

"Taehyun Are you okay?" Yunhee said while coming from behind him.  "I don't know Yunhee but I am sure I saw beomgyu!"Taehyun said as tears were already filled in his eyes.

"Beomgyu!" suddenly beomgyu stopped walking when he heard his name being called by someone, and he could recognize the voice.

"What happened Beomgyu?" Zang asked because the younger stopped walking which made him confused.

Without saying a word beomgyu turned his body and started to run towards the other side. His heart was beating so loudly while he was finding the person.

Taehyun was standing in the middle of the mall, still couldn't believe his eyes that he had seen the right thing or not

He almost lost hope thinking that he was just seeing the wrong thing because of thinking too much.

But when Beomgyu came and stood in front of him, his eyes were wide open like he couldn't believe this was happening. His beomgyu was standing in front of him.

Beomgyu was staring at him while walking forward to taehyun who was also walking toward him. Now both of them were standing in front of each other, deeply staring into each other eyes.

"T-taehyun?" Taehyun can't hold back his tears anymore now like he can't believe that his lover who he thought was dead now standing in front of him.

Without wasting any time taehyun just pulled Beomgyu into a hug and Beomgyu hugged him too.

Tears were rolling down from each of their eyes as Yunhee watched them and she got it that the person taehyun was hugging was his lover.

Zang came there and he saw them hugging and he understood maybe taehyun was that guy who Beomgyu loved back then even now.

But suddenly beomgyu fainted at the place which made everyone shocked.

At hospital

"Well, he remembered about everything so his mind can't take it more and at end he lost his conscious" The doctor said as Zang nodded.

"Is there anything else doctor?* he asked but the doctor shook his head . "No, nothing to take seriously, just make sure to take care of him" and the doctor walked .

Taehyun turned to Zang as he was confused from the start. Zang notice taehyun was looking at him so he also turned his head to him .

"Let me explain here" Zang explained everything to taehyun which made the younger burst into more tears .

"Thank you so much for saving him, you don't know how much I love him, thank you so much" taehyun was sobbing which left Yunhee speechless like she never saw a true lover like taehyun.

"No! No need to thanks me It's was just a coincidence that I found him" Zang said , trying to stop the guy from crying.

"I guess you should go and check on him now?" Taehyun slowly nodded and went inside the room .

He saw beomgyu was sitting at the bed , looking outside of the window but he turn his head when he heard someone entered.

"Beomgyu" taehyun went to him and again pull him into a hug like he is not letting beomgyu go this time .

"I-i miss you" beomgyu was sobbing quietly finally he remembered about everything, about their memories and everything how much fun they had when they was together.

"Do you even know how much I missed you!" Taehyun said between his sobs .
"I am sorry-y" beomgyu was also sobbing quietly.

"Sh~ stop crying, I don't want to saw you crying anymore please" taehyun said

"I will never leave you again" beomgyu said and pull away from the hug. Taehyun give him soft kisses all over face as he again hugged beomgyu.

Time skip

"Thanks for saving him" taehyun bowed down to Zang for seven times which made the older frown at look at him.

"Can you stop bowing down now, it's making me feel old!" Zang said which made everyone laugh.

"You don't know how grateful I am towards you" Taehyun said and turned to beomgyu who was looking at him.

"I missed you" beomgyu again hugged the younger and hid his face on the younger shoulder as taehyun softly patted his head.

"Let's go home, hyung Is waiting for you" Taehyun said which made beomgyu feel more upset while thinking about soobin .

"Yeah just send me the address I will send beomgyu things, he have few things in my place and some medicines" Zang said with a smile which was telling another story of him .

Taehyun again thanked him and turned to walked away with beomgyu.

"They look really cute together" Yunhee said to Zang who slowly nodded. Yunhee turned to him and raised her eyebrow.

"Don't tell me you fall in love with beomgyu at first glance , Because I feel like so?" Yunhee said which made Zang Stared at her like this Girl was so clever .

"Oh, you're so clever you know?" He said as Yunhee nodded . "I know it very well no need to tell me, now shall we go? Because I don't think we have anything do here" Yunhee said while walking away .

Zang chuckled as he also turned to the other side to walk away like seem like love wasn't made for him so he get rejected this time but he don't mind it .

At yeonbin

"What do you think your doing mister" Yeonjun said while walking toward the younger who have high fever .

"Nothing I was trying to get the glass of water" Soobin said with a low tone which made yeonjun sigh and made him sit at the bed .

"You should have tell me for this" yeonjun take the glass of water and give it to soobin who drank it than give it back to yeonjun.

"Are you feeling well or not?" Yeonjun said while checking his temperature by placing his hand on soobin forehead.

"I am still not feeling well" soobin replied as yeonjun let out a another sigh . "You need to take rest" he said .

Soobin nodded and laid down at the bed and pull the blanket over him. Yeonjun walked out of the room and came downstairs.

He was about to go towards the kitchen but he heard the bell rang so he went to the door and open to saw taehyun standing there with beomgyu.

His eyes widen at what he just saw like how? Beomgyu is standing beside taehyun? How on the earth this even possible?.

"B-beomgyu" beomgyu hugged yeonjun as the older immediately hugged him back and taehyun chuckled at them .

"How? Like you're alive but where was had been this two years!" Yeonjun asked while pulling away from the hug .

"Long story but just tell me where is soobin hyung" beomgyu said between his sobs.

"He is at his room" beomgyu run towards the upstairs and open the door to saw soobin laying down at his bed .

"Hyung"

Soobin looked up to saw beomgyu which was nothing less then a dream to soobin like he can't believe his eyes that he is seeing his brother standing in front of his eyes .

"B-beomgyu" beomgyu run up to him and hugged his brother which made him shocked at first how hot soobin body was but he ignored it .

"Hyung, I am sorry , I am really sorry please forgive your baby gyu" soobin looked outside of the door to saw yeonjun and taehyun was standing there with smile which made him believe that beomgyu Really come back them.

"Beomgyu, I missed you my baby bear" soobin hugged him back , more tightly like he value so much for him, just like taehyun .

"We should leave them alone for now" Yeonjun whispered to taehyun who nod his head and walked away. Yeonjun slowly closed the door and walked downstairs don't want to disturb the brothers .

Finally beomgyu come back to taehyun and his lovely family.

Everyone, his family, taehyun, his friends everytime was so happy to got him back like you can understand how much beomgyu valued to them

Finally Fate again bring them together, back to each other.

Now standing at the same Venue , today taegyu and yeonbin was about to start a new journey well yeah soobin and yeonjun died get married yet .

The wedding went smoothly and with joy Because everyone was so happy for them .

"Finally! My favourite couples are all together!!!" Hueningkai scream which made heesung startled while standing beside him.

"Yeah! Don't shout into my ears!" Hueningkai laughed at him then apologized for his scream .

"Anyway everyone please gather together i want to take a family picture!" Hueningkai said while bring everyone together.

Hueningkai set the camera and run towards to get his place but soobin just pushed him lightly which made hueningkai go out of the frame and that's when the photo was taken .

Hueningkai turned back to his hyung , glaring at him who was laughing along with others .

"YEAH SOOBIN HYUNG"

"Oh shit!" Soobin immediately escape from there while hueningkai start chasing him because of this joke while everyone was laughing so hard for this .

"Finally I can say that I got married to the bubbly personality soobin" Yeonjun said while laughing.

"Yeah but don't forget my brother is cute but dangerous at the same time" beomgyu replied with another level of proudly powered which made yeonjun shut his mouth .

Taehyun was laughing like after two years he is finally laughing because his beomgyu came back to him and now he is not letting him go away .

"You really like to tease hyung right?" Taehyun said while pulling him closer by the waist .

"Yeah you can say that tho" beomgyu replied with a smile as taehyun chuckled.

"I love you so much" taehyun mumbled while Hugging his newly wed husband.

"I love you too tyunie" beomgyu mumbled back while watching how soobin was getting tickled by hueningkai.

Everyone is happy now

THE END

yes this is the last part of this story I really hope you guys like the last part of this story and thanks for reading till now .

Have a great day ❤️

Bye and love you 💕

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

84.8K 2.9K 35
The Kang siblings Aka Kang soobin and Kang Taehyun, the Powerful mafia brothers were forced into marriage by their father with The Choi siblings, Cho...
513K 32.8K 141
Something happened between Choi Beomgyu and Kang Taehyun. And a few weeks after, the older male never saw his friend ever again. Hurt by his sudden...
19.8K 853 27
the mafia who was planning for revenge meet a unknown boy and fall in love with him but the boy is someone else obsession, and the boy become two maf...
78.8K 3.7K 44
"As smart as you are, you sure are oblivious" Yeonjun leaned closer to the boy infront of him. "I'm gay Soobin, I'm in love with you." Choi Soobin, t...