Love In Arrange

By NikunjandDiksha

Susheela cried to her mom.. "mummy, He is a non vegetarian... He also kissed me.. I can't take this anymore" ... More

Introduction & Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Roka Invitation 💐💐
Part 6
Part 7
Engagement Invitation 💐💐
Part 8
Haldi Invitation 💐💐
Part 9
Mehendi & Sangeet Invitation 💐💐
Part 10
Wedding Invitation 💐💐
Part 11
Part 12
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31

Part 13

1.1K 78 0
By NikunjandDiksha

After they reached the Anand house.

Pramod came out of the car and opened the door for her. He also forwarded his hand to her.

She held his hand gently and came out of the car.

He kept on holding her hand and they both came to entrance. He felt weird that she left his hand. He looked upon her and she joined her hands with a smile.

Sakshi did the Aarti and fed them a piece of barfi.

She welcomed them inside. Susheela hit the kalash and it fell down. She removed her heels and put her feet in the aalta leaving her footprints on the white cloth.

She dipped her hand into the aalta and printed her hand on the wall beside the main door.

Pramod opened the gathbandhan and she left with Sakshi to the Mandir in the house.

Susheela entered inside the Mandir joining her. However she wanted to step here with Pramod, but he never enters in the Mandir. She joined her hands to the god, greeting them. Finally when she was done with it.

Sakshi took her to there bedroom.

Susheela entered inside and saw the romantic mood lighting, roses spread all over the room and those scented candles were making a different aroma in the room.

Sakshi makes her sit on the bed.

She removed the dupatta from her head and kissed her forehead.

Sakshi - tumhe kisi ki nazar na lage... Mai ja rahi hu... Tum bas ek aawaz de dena agar tumhe kisi bhi cheez ki zarurat ho to.

Susheela - ji...

Sakshi left from the room.

Susheela stands from the bed and went to dressing table. She removed those heavy earing and someone knocked on the door.

She opened the door expecting Pramod to be there. But it was some one else.

Girl - congratulations for your wedding ma'am.

Susheela - thankyou...

Girl - actually Pramod sir has send me here to examine your health..

Susheela - but I'm fine now.

Girl - yes ma'am but do not want to take any leniency towards your health so please let me examine you for once.

Susheela - alright.

She came inside and examined her. Susheela was Allright even the fever was gone and the minor ache in her body will be recovered till the next morning.

After she left. Susheela straight went to washroom and change her clothes. She removed her makeup and opened her long curly hairs. She also undressed her lehenga and then she wore a simple light blue salwar and Kurti.
She came out and gulped a glass of water and fall into sleep after taking the blanket over her.

Pramod just entered inside the room and found his wife sleeping. She came and sat close to her. He caress her face and covered her with the blanket properly.

He too went to the washroom to change his cloth. After he changed. He too came to sleep with her. He silently came and laid next to her. He turned the lights off and hugged her gently by her waist. She was so good to cuddle. He hugged her gently and slept taking her in his embrace.

Sorry abhi vo sab hone me thoda bhot time lagega...

The next morning.

Pramod woke up very late as no one disturbed him. He yawned and rubbed his eyes. He saw his wife. She was wearing a pendent.

Damn she was looking so Devine in that red Kanjivaram sari. Her open curls. That's how the got introduced the beauty of his bride.

Pramod - good morning.

Susheela - good morning.

He smiled to find that glow on her face. He natural blush and that Kajal nahi her eyes. She is going to kill him with her beauty only.

There was a knock on the door.

Susheela went to the door and opened it.

Sakshi - good morning beta...

Susheela - good morning maasi.

Sakshi - aacha hua ki tum ready ho gayi. Rasam bhi to karni hai... Are... Tu abhi tak so raha tha..

Pramod - maasi..

Sakshi - jaldi se ready hoja... Pooja bhi karni hai aur rasam bhi... Aur Susheela tum mere sath aao...

Susheela nodded and went with her.

She came to the hall and found Mohan and Jay there.

She went and touched there feet.

Mohan - beta.. Bahu beti kabhi pair nahi chhuti..

He kept his hand on her head blessing her.

Sakshi - Susheela zara mere sath aana..

She went with Sakshi to her room.

Sakshi took out some boxes of jewellery from the cupboard.

Sakshi - beta... Ye tumhare liye...

She handed her those boxes.

Susheela - lekin maasi aap mughe ye kyo de rahi ho.

Sakshi - mai meri taraf se nahi... Minakshi... Matlab tumhare saans ki taraf se hai..

Susheela - unki taraf se?

Sakshi - ha... Kyoki Minakshi to ye janti thi ki vo shayad zinda rahe bhi ya nahi... Isliye usne pehle hi ye gehne banwa liye the.. Uski hone wali bahu ke liye..in gehno par tumhara haq hai.... Inhe hamesha sambhal kar rakhna. Mai janti hu... Is ghar me rehkar tumhe thoda ajeeb lagega... Is ghar me tumhare siva koi aur aurat nahi hai. Lekin beta agar sach kahu... Is ghar me ab sabki zimmedari tum par hi hai..... Devar aur bhabhi ka rishta na... Maa bete ke rishte ke jaisa hota hai... Pramod aur Madhur ne to Phir bhi Minkashi ko dekha tha... Lekin kunj... Us bechare ne to jab tak aankhe kholi tab tak Minakshi hum sab ko chhod kar ja chuki thi.. Is parivaar ko bikharte hue dekha hai maine... Is ghar ko tumhari hi zarurat thi beta... Pramod thoda nakchada hai magar dil ka saaf kar... Kabhi jhagda ho jaye to zara mana le.. Maan jaega vo.... Aur uncle and jija ji to hai hi... Koi bhi baat ho to tum unhe bata sakti ho... Ab ya bhi tumhara ek parivaar... Tumhe tumhe sambhalna hai.... Bhot pyaar in Rishton ko sambhalna beta.... Jaise meri behen ne sambhala tha...

Susheela held her hand gently.

Susheela - I promise you maasi.. Mughse jitne zyada aur acche se ye ghar sambhala jaega mai sambhal lungi.

Sakshi - mughe poora yakeen hai tum par... Aur Madhur aur kunj me jo bigadne lage na... To seedha kaam kheech kar raste pe le aana.

Susheela nodded and hugged her.

Susheela - thankyou maasi.

Sakshi - thanks to you beta jo. Tum is ghar me aai...

She backed off....

........

Madhur - aaj to bhai pakka haar jaenge...

Sakshi - mai ye ring teen baar is haldi ke paani me dalungi... Ko teen me se do baar jeet jaega vo hi jeetega...

She dropped the ring for the first time.

Sumod began to find it and Susheela got the ring. She realized that pramod is not Putting any effort to find the ring. She easily won't the rest two rounds.

Pramod makes her wear that ring and left back into the room with smile.

At evening.

Susheela was sitting among the relatives who just came for the muh dikhai rasam. They blessed Susheela whole heartedly for this new beginning.

They had a dinner together and the day finally ended.

At night she came in the room.

Pramod was working in his laptop.

Susheela came in and stand in front of mirror.
She removed the nose ring and the neckpiece.
She felt his eyes upon her, she opened her hairs removing the accessories. She went to cupboard and slides the door & took out a set of her suit and salwar. She went to the bathroom and changed her clothes and removed her makeup. She came back to the room.

He was mesmerised to look at her. She wearing that light pink suit and salwar. That was attracting him. He never slept with a woman who wears traditional. He only slept with those who wore those sexy outfit to attracts boys to them.
She hits him differently. She removed her wedding bangles and came to the bed.

She laid next to him. She turned slowly taking the blanket over her. She blushed closing her eyes knowing that he is still looking at her.

In a few minutes she felt his hands around her waist. She got shivered and and he held her hand and makes her turn.

She turned and looked at her face.

She blushed and closes eyes. Soon she felt his hand on her face. She slowly opened her eyes.

She looked upon his face and blushed cutely again. He traced his fingers on her arm and held her hand slowly looking at her Mehendi.

He looked at his name on her palm. He locked his fingers with her turned her head.

Pramod - look at me. She smiled and turned her head at looked at his face.

Susheela - mera naam aapke hath par Nahi hai?

He chuckled and showed her his palm. She smiled quickly looking at her name.

Pramod - you like it?

She looked back into his eyes and nodded.

He forwarded his lips and pecked her forehead. She put her hands on his shoulder and hugged her and she smiled all the time loving his touch around her and hot breath over her neck. She didn't knew when she fall asleep with his grip on her waist holding her protectively and cuddling of there legs.

Vote - 35

Thankyou 🙂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 80.7K 52
#ranked 1 in lovehaterelationship #ranked 1 in jealousy #ranked 5 in contract #ranked 8 in cold #ranked 12 in cruel #ranked 6 in India #ranked 6 in...
113K 4.9K 11
"mom... have you gone mad... she is just 19 ...and m 32... do u want to marry me a kid". "stop it.... it's your dadi's wish..." "to hell with that...
2M 163K 88
"I can give you grandchild without marriage too mom" Mira said after listening to her mom's useless reason making everyone shock. Yeah???? "I...I mea...
2.7M 155K 120
This story is about a relationships between a father and daughter. A wife and husband. And 2 best friend. "G-g-go" I stuttered moving back a little...