innocent

florencepughismine द्वारा

Behind The Winter Soldier was the Hydra Soldier. The Hydra Soldier was his student, his right hand man, his p... अधिक

innocent
mission report
quiet game
sucker
old man
pit-stop
child
dear diary
haunted
dysfunctional family
infection
motion sickness
second name
shy
robberies
terror
protect and don't forget
tantrum
hair holds memories
once in a blue moon
secret
my answer
criminal
brain freeze! (literally)
getaway car
off to siberia
was it worth it?
you'll never know the murderer sitting next to you
she killed my mom
wakanda
freedom
war again
gone
see those eyes
child in outerspace? that's a new one
you didn't deserve that...
suits you
birthday girl
time machine
i wish you would
love
brains and brawn
strong
studying stones
see you in a minute
end of the world
reflections
for her
get up
if we have eachother
6 months later
steady
new captain america
not a hostage
phony
journal
out of the way
zemo
the great escape
good soldiers follow orders
break character
trouble
lab rat
vulnerabiltiy
phonecalls
fraternizing with the enemy
the great escape pt.2
label
symbols
thats an order
clean
silent treatment
its over
her jacket
louisiana
good talk
careful
love eachother
francis forever

not a bother

1K 35 7
florencepughismine द्वारा

Back on the plane was Cecelia sprawled across the seats. Her nose was no longer bleeding as she stared at the ceiling. Across from her was Bucky, doing the same. Bucky was sitting in the middle, on a bunch of crates.

"You alright?" Sam asked Bucky, he was staring at the floor. His hands were clasped together as he stared, his steel blue eyes being angered.

"Let's take the shield. Let's take the shield and do this ourselves." Bucky said, slightly nodding his head. Cecelia slightly laughed hearing him say that.

"We can't just run up on the man, beat him up, and take it." Sam said, Cecelia looked over, her eyebrows raised.

"Well..." Cecelia said, her voice slightly at a high pitch. Sam looked at her, pointing his finger.

"No." He said before sitting up. "Do you remember what happened the last time we stole it?" Sam asked, Bucky looked over at him.

"Maybe." Bucky said, not wanting to give the exact answer.

"I'll help you in case you forgot. Sharon was branded enemy of the state, and Steve and I were on the run for two years. I don't know about you two, but I don't wanna love the rest of my life la vida loca. We just got our ass handed to us by Super Soldiers, and we got nothing." Sam said, Cecelia looked over at him. Her eyes stared at him, looking almost pitiful at that moment.

Cecelia thought war was over. She thought her and Bucky could live a somewhat normal life, but that wasn't true. They were going from fight to fight. It sucked, but it was the truth.

"Not entirely true." Bucky said as he got off the crates. He walked over to Sam and sat next to him. "There is someone that you should meet." Bucky told him, Cecelia furrowed her eyebrows. Who did he have to meet.

-

So, they went home that night. Then the next morning they flew to Baltimore, to meet Isaiah Robinson. He was a Winter Soldier, second to Bucky and Cecelia. They were "The Lucky Ones" at Hydra, if you could even say that. What they got was a bit more meals, and they were treated a bit less like lab rats. But if anything, they were more unlucky, but no one was lucky there.

"Hey, it's Black Falcon. What's up?" Yelled a kid as Cecelia, Bucky, and Sam walked down the sidewalk. They were on the way to Isaiah's house.

"It's just Falcon, kid." Sam corrected him as Cecelia glanced up at him.

"No, no. My daddy told me it's Black Falcon." The boy said, Sam stopped in his track. He looked down at him.

"Is it because I'm Black and I'm the Falcon?" Sam asked him as Cecelia looked back at him, slowing her walk down.

"What are you doing in shorts right now, Cecelia? It's cold out." Bucky told her as Cecelia looked at her clothes. She was wearing shorts, a long sleeve, and a pair of sneakers.

"I don't know, why didn't you ask me that earlier?" Cecelia asked him as she looked up at him. It was sunny, but chilly out.

"Well, have fun when you have cold legs and you get sick." Bucky said and Cecelia shook her head.

"I barely ever get sick. I got sick twice in a span of 5 years." Cecelia said holding up 5 fingers.

"Well, technically, I mean, yes." The boy said a little bit shyly

"So are you, like, Black kid?" Sam asked him, the boy next to him sighed, and the boy rolled his eyes. Sam chuckled as he shook the other boy's hand. "I got him, right?" Sam asked as he laugh.

"Whatever, man." He said as they walked away.

"Any of y'all play ball?" Asked a boy as he ran up to the three. Cecelia shook her head no, as did Sam and Bucky. Then Sam got the bright idea to say Cecelia played. He slightly pushed Cecelia forward and she furrowed his eyebrows.

"She does." Sam said, Cecelia looked at him, her ponytail swinging as she stared at him. A cold stone glare in the eyes. If looks could kill, Sam would be dead right now.

"No, I don't." Cecelia said staring at Bucky. Bucky nodded his head. There was two things she would get from this. She would be able to be social, and she wouldn't have to hear about Hydra. Bucky would get her out of her shell, and it was a win for her, if anything.

"She's a power forward." Sam said as she tightly dug her fingers into Bucky's arm. She didn't want to go. She didn't want to talk to them, and she certainly didn't want to play basketball.

"No, I'm not, I don't even know what that is." Cecelia said as she looked at Bucky. Bucky gave her a small push on her back but she

"She's more of a shooting guard, it's her preferred spot." Sam said and the boy rolled his eyes at how long she was there for. Cecelia stood her ground as Bucky and Sam urged her to go. "She's just shy." Sam said as he pushed her next to him. Cecelia glared at them, mouthing something to Bucky in Russian.

"We'll be back soon, Cecelia. Go play basketball." Bucky said, sounding like an old man, which he was. Cecelia turned around as the boy lightly grabbed her arm. Cecelia whipped her arm away as she walked with him. He put his hands up in defense as she walked next to him.

"I've never played before, just so you know." Cecelia said, coming out a bit quieter than expected. She looked at him, not quite knowing what to do. Her hands rested at her sides as she walked next to him.

"You're tall, can't teach height." He said, Cecelia shrugged her shoulders as they walked over to the court.

"Holy shit, she's tall." Another boy said as she walked over. She was only inches shorter than half of them, and taller than a couple. Overall, she was the strongest.

"Got a name?" One asked as Cecelia looked over at the boy who asked her the question.

"Cecelia." She answered, her eyes slightly squinted as she tried to block out the sun. It was in her eyes, making her eyes a very light blue.

"Where do you go to school?" He asked her and she played with the sleeve of her shirt.

"Homeschooled."

"So you're one of those socially awkward kids?" One asked, she turned her head towards the boy.

"I'm not socially awkward." Cecelia said, ignoring the social anxiety she had, but hated admitting that she had it. Her hands fidgeted with each other as she stared at them.

"Then why are you home schooled?" He asked, Cecelia rolled her eyes as she looked up at them.

I don't know, maybe it's because I was a literal assassin.

"None of your business." She said as someone passed her the ball. Her quick reflexes caught the harshly passed ball in her big hands and she looked over at who threw it.

"Enough with the talk, let's just get this game started."

"I don't know the rules." Cecelia said walking next to the boy.

"Just watch." He said, Cecelia sighed as she walked onto the messy old court with him.

It wasn't as bad as Cecelia thought. She sucked ass, but she was able to block people. She scored 0 points on offense, but she was good at defense if only blocking people counted. She was a good decision maker, maybe it was the assassin in her. She didn't have much of a skill set for the sport.

Cecelia had caught a failed pass and then passed it to another guy on her team, she was the fastest one there. She sped up and he passed her the ball. She held it and passed it to someone else.

"Cecelia!" someone yelled, Cecelia turned around seeing Bucky and Sam storming out onto the sidewalk. Sam looked enraged by Bucky.

"I gotta go." Cecelia said as the boys sighed.

"Fuck!" One of them cursed as Cecelia looked at Sam and Bucky. "Alright, Cecelia. Not so bad." He said and Cecelia nodded her head.

"Thanks." She said as she felt a blister coming from her converse. Probably not the best shoe to wear at that moment.

Everyone said goodbyes, and Cecelia had jogged away. She had a good time, but she knew it'd probably never happen to her again.

She was up next to Sam and Bucky, who were arguing. "So, you're telling me that there was a black Super Soldier decades ago and nobody knew about it." Sam said pointing at the house. Cecelia furrowed her eyebrows as she looked at Bucky.

"What's he talking about?" Cecelia asked Bucky, Sam looked at him. His eyes widened, Cecelia didn't know Isaiah. Bucky kept that from her? That they weren't the only murderers. Bucky's hands slid into his pockets as Cecelia looked at them.

A siren was heard, and they all saw a police car. "Hey." An officer said opening the door. Cecelia's attention went to him as she saw two of them get out.

"What's up, man?" Sam asked as Cecelia dug her shoe into gravel. Her shoes were getting scuffed up, and she desperately wanted to clean them. They were starting to turn a bit of a brownish color from how long she was running on that dirty court for.

"Is there a problem here?" He asked as Cecelia cracked her knuckles. She heard and felt the crack and the pop from each knuckles, seeing a large jagged scar from years ago.

"No, we're just talking." Sam said angrily. Cecelia looked up at them as she felt herself get closer to Bucky.

"We're fine." Bucky defended as he put a hand on Cecelia's back.

"Can I see your ID?" The officer asked Sam, Cecelia furrowed her eyebrows.

"I don't have ID. Why?"

"Come on, man. Seriously?" Bucky asked the officer. Cecelia furrowed her eyebrows together as the situation quickened.

"Okay, sir, just calm down." The officer said to Sam, as if he was angry.

"I am calm. What do you want? We're just standing here talking." Sam said to them. Bucky sighed, knowing that if Sam continued to argue, the situation would escalate in a bad way.

"Give him your ID so we can leave." Bucky said, Sam spoke over him. Slightly annoyed as the cops accused him of god knows what.

"No, I'm not giving him shit! We're just talking!" Sam said loudly. Cecelia stared at the officer as he told Sam to quiet down.

"Is this guy bothering you two?" The officer asked Cecelia and Bucky. Cecelia furrowed her eyebrows.

"No, he's not bothering me." Cecelia told him as she looked at Sam.

"Do you know who this is?" Bucky asked as Sam rolled his eyes. Cecelia looked at him as he was relieved of the two standing up for him.

The other officer whispered something into his ear, and the angered officer looked like he shit his pants. He immediately apologized, knowing he messed with the wrong guy. "Oh, god, I am so sorry, Mr. Wilson. I didn't recognize you without the goggles. I'm really, really sorry about this." The officer said with a nervous chuckle. Another siren was heard and they turned their attention over to it.

"Guy, just wait here, okay? Just..." Tje officer said before rushing off.

"I didn't...I didn't tell anybody because he had already been through enough." Bucky said to Sam, finishing his conversation.

"Mr. Barnes, there's a warrant out for your arrest." The officer said, Bucky put Cecelia behind him as she tried to get in front of him.

"No, there isn't. His name is cleared-" Cecelia said as her heartbeat raised up.

"The president pardoned him for all of that." Sam said as Cecelia looked at him. Bucky's eyes were furrowed as he looked at the officer.

"Not for that. You and your daughter missed your court-mandated therapy. It's like missing a check-in with your PO." The officer said as Cecelia's heard beat got fast. She looked at Sam who nodded his head, trying to convince her it would be ok.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Barnes. You're under arrest." He said as Cecelia looked at the officer. "As for you, Ms. Barnes, we will be taking you to the station, your social worker will be meeting you there." The cop said, Cecelia rolled her eyes as she saw Bucky getting cuffed. She wanted to speed over there and attack the officer, but instead, she complied.

"Yeah." She sighed, knowing this would be a big deal. She was escorted into a different car as she watched Bucky drive away in the backseat.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

5.8K 172 49
The year was 1941, and the world was at war. Clementine Argent was just about to graduate from nursing school, and she couldn't wait to start her job...
9.8K 177 32
Aria, captured by Hydra when she was just a little girl, is forced into missions. Only fate will tell what is in store for her as she tries to naviga...
139K 3.6K 28
He shoved his metal hand out of the cell and shook my flesh one. He made is message clear: If I did anything to double cross them, he'd kill me. And...