Epiphany 》Avengers

Bởi lovethebreeze

[Raven/Bucky.] [Set during CA: Winter Soldier - CA: Civil War.] [Disclaimer: I do not own Raven or anything M... Xem Thêm

Cast and Memes!
Playlist
Iron Dad
Cap's Museum
Visit After Visit
Intruder
Hiding Spot
Why Was Fury There?
Escape
Awkward
Big Surprise
You Want The Truth
Oh, Shit
Who The Hell Is Bucky?
I Knew Them
Underground Plan
Falcon and Raven
You Know Her
Who Am I?
A/N: Older Titans Face Claims
Old Friend
Stark Expo
The Send Off

Steve?

471 25 5
Bởi lovethebreeze

Robin was beaming the whole way to the tower. He kept talking nonstop about how the entire team would be excited to see me again, but will they? I still have my doubts to tell the truth. We all agreed to go our separate ways which meant I had to leave Beast Boy, too.

Beast Boy and I were at that stage where we couldn't decide what we were. It was obvious that something was there and we kissed a few times. We just...We never put a label on anything. I can still remember the smile he gave me when we left — the pain behind it. The way he was looking at me with the unasked question we know he wanted to ask but didn't. People were right when they said you can tell how someone is truly feeling in their eyes.

"We thought about tearing down the tower but with rent and living expenses so expensive, we decided to just live together again. There's enough floors for us to have as our own, so if you think about it, it's like we live in our own apartment complex," Robin rambled on.

"Does he ever shut up?" Bucky whispered to me.

"He's just excited," I defended. "You'll get used to it after a while. Or just ignore it like I do." I looked at Robin. "So...Nightwing?"

"Yeah, I can't really be Boy Wonder if I'm not a boy anymore."

"Does everyone else fight or is it just you?"

"Just me. Cyborg started up his very own auto shop with Beast Boy."

"Beast Boy owns an auto shop?"

"There's a pizzeria inside, that part Beast Boy runs. Star tries to help from time to time but..." Robin shivered. "She still adds a few 'special' ingredients. She's getting better, don't get me wrong, but then again I do have to say that about my wife."

My eyes widened at the news. "You and Starfire are married."

Robin glanced behind, toward me, and held his ring finger up. "Almost three years. We didn't have a big fancy wedding, just me and her...with an Elvis impersonator."

"Vegas?"

"Vegas."

"Ok, with that being said," I turned my attention toward Bucky. "Don't eat whatever she brings out."

"She can't be that terrible."

"Star's from another planet, like me. Unless you're interested, I don't think you'll want to eat Glorfat Pudding or Moon Ooze." Robin and I shivered from the last time we almost tried to together.

Bucky slowly nodded. "Noted." We walked up the small hill. Once we were over the clearing I wanted to smile. The Titan's Tower stood on the small island on the lake. "Woah."

Robin gave me a big smile and asked, "Brings back memories, doesn't it?"

"I'm surprised you guys haven't remodeled it," I said. "We're not the Teen Titans anymore."

"Yeah, but we didn't have to heart to change it so...we just changed the meaning of the T to Together."

It's not a bad name. I can get behind it.

"Sounds a bit corny if you ask me," Bucky said.

Robin gasped. "It is not corny!"

"It kinda is."

Robin narrowed his eyes. "Hey, I'm only helping my friend get your memories back. Even if she vouched for you, I'm keeping a close eye in case you try to destroy my home."

"He won't do anything," I defended Bucky. "We'll leave once I'm done with the spell."

"Good. I don't want to fight in front of the kids."

That's news to me. "You and Starfire have kids?"

"They're not my kids."

》》》》

"Uncle Richard's home!" I heard two little voices. My brows shot up when two twin boys, around 5 years old, ran up toward Robin and tackled him to the ground. Robin laughed as the boys started talking over each other.

"Did you bring any new books?"

"Uncle Richard, I've been practicing that move you showed me."

"Uncle Richard, can you still help me with my homework?"

"Can we visit Daddy at work?"

"Yeah, can we visit Dad and Uncle Beast Boy and Aunt Star?"

"Uncle Richard?" I repeated.

Robin looked up and shrugged. "I can't exactly have them call me Uncle Dick without them laughing."

The boys finally noticed my and Bucky's presence. They gasped before getting off Robin and ran over to us. Questions started spewing out of their mouths. They didn't even give us enough time to answer.

"Who are you?"

"Who's he?"

"Are you Uncle Richard's friends?"

"Are you stupid? Uncle Richard doesn't have any friends!" Bucky snorted at the kid's comment.

"Then how do you explain them?"

"They could be his customers?"

The boys gasped when they saw Bucky's arm. They yanked his arm toward them with stars is their eyes. "Wow, is that a metal arm?"

"How did you get this?"

"What kind of material is this?"

"How do you even shower with this on?"

"Is there a way for you to detach it?"

"Does it get rusty after a while?"

"This is so cool!" The twins shouted before high-fiving each other. "Booyah!"

"Boys!" we heard a woman shout from behind. I'm not entirely sure who she is, but she has her hands full of grocery bags. She walked over and set them down on the counter. "Sorry, you know kids, they see something they like and they just have to touch it."

"Mom!" the boys whined.

The woman began scolding them. "Don't Mom me." She gave me an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry about Tucker and Noah." She held her hand up. "You must be Raven. I'm Victor's wife, Sarah."

I looked at Robin for an explanation. "Yeah, Cyborg and I went back to our real names. At least out there," he said.

I shook Sarah's hand. "Nice to meet you."

She looked at Bucky and held her hand out. "Forgive the mess. If I had known you were coming, I would have gotten some food ready."

"Nice meeting you. I'm Bucky."

"You're Raven's boyfriend?"

"Yeah," Bucky said the same time I said, "No." Robin and Sarah looked at us confusingly.

I sighed as I placed my hand on my head. "It's a complicated and long story."

"Not really complicated," Bucky argued again. "You just don't remember."

"Because I was never in World War II."

"World War II?" Robin repeated.

Bucky and I started going back and forth to explain.

I went first. "Bucky is Steve's best friend...excuse me, Captain America. They're childhood friends."

"I've been taken by HYDRA and experimented on. I'm slowly getting my memories but it's a bit foggy."

"So, I need my spell book. There's a spell I can do to tap into Bucky's memories and help them regain them."

"You're leaving something."

"I'm not."

Bucky looked at Sarah and Robin. "Raven's my girlfriend from then."

"Wait, how is that possible?" Robin questioned. "Raven wasn't even born. She's been with my team and the Avengers."

I gave Bucky a pointed look as I nodded my head toward Robin. "See? I'm not lying."

"Neither am I, doll face."

I rolled my eyes before looking at Robin again. "I thought everyone would be here."

"They're busy at the shop. I'm sure they'll love it if you two stay for dinner," Sarah offered.

"Thanks but -"

Bucky cut me off. "We love to."

Sarah smiled at us. "Great." 

We heard something crash down the hall followed by the the boys shouting, "He did it!"

"I'll start dinner after I deal with them." Sarah turned around and walked out. "BOYS!"

》》》》

Robin turned on the lights in my old room. "We didn't want to touch anything in case you came back," he explained as I walked in. "We did try to keep everything clean."

"Thanks," I said as I went toward my old chest. Without turning around, I told Bucky. "Get on my bed, now."

"Woah, hey," Robin said as Bucky walked in and did what he was told. "I'm all for helping out but if you two need some alone time -"

I glared at Robin. "It's so I can do my spell. I don't need him collapsing on the floor." Finding the book I needed, I stood up. "You're here to make sure no one interrupts the spell."

"What happens if someone interrupts?" Bucky wondered.

"You don't wanna know." I began flipping through the pages until I found the spell I needed. I levitated the book as I flew in front of Bucky, levitating in the air as well. "This spell should give you your memories back. Robin, I need total concentration when I do this but there are some drawbacks. So, no matter what you see happening to me or Bucky, don't break it."

"Have you done this spell before?" Robin asked.

I shook my head. "No, this is my first time attempting it."

"That's reassuring," Bucky said.

"Hey," Robin called out. "If anyone can do this, it's her."

I grabbed Bucky's face and stared into his eyes. "Bucky, are you sure you want to do this? Not only will your memories of Steve will come back but everything HYDRA did to you. All the bloodshed, every death, every experimentation. Will you be ok reliving it?"

Bucky slowly reached up and placed his hand over mine. He used his thumb to rub my knuckles as he nodded. "I can't wait to see you again, doll face."

Not commenting on it and ignoring the thump in my chest, I took a deep breath and began chanting, "Vocem meam audi. Tu meministi quae abs te ablata sunt. Bonum vel malum, dolor vel dolor, felicitas vel tristitia, omnium et omnium recordaberis." My eyes and hands started to glow white. "Vocem meam audi. Tu meministi quae abs te ablata sunt. Bonum vel malum, dolor vel dolor, felicitas vel tristitia, omnium et omnium recordaberis." Bucky groaned as his grip on my wrist tightened. "Vocem meam audi. Tu meministi quae abs te ablata sunt. Bonum vel malum, dolor vel dolor, felicitas vel tristitia, omnium et omnium recordaberis."

"Raven -" Robin called out worryingly.

"Don't interrupt the spell!" I shouted before continuing. "Vocem meam audi. Tu meministi quae abs te ablata sunt. Bonum vel malum, dolor vel dolor, felicitas vel tristitia, omnium et omnium recordaberis." The light got brighter. "Vocem meam audi. Tu meministi quae abs te ablata sunt. Bonum vel malum, dolor vel dolor, felicitas vel tristitia, omnium et omnium recordaberis." Everything inside the room started to shake. "Vocem meam audi. Tu meministi quae abs te ablata sunt. Bonum vel malum, dolor vel dolor, felicitas vel tristitia, omnium et omnium recordaberis." I took one final breath. "Vocem meam audi. Tu meministi quae abs te ablata sunt. Bonum vel malum, dolor vel dolor, felicitas vel tristitia, omnium et omnium...recordaberis."

The entire room was engulfed by a bright light. My body, somehow, felt like it was being yanked back by an unknown force. Now, I was falling. I felt my back collide with the trash lid before dropping to the ground.

"Ow," I groaned as I rolled to my side. I stood up and began dusting myself. I heard cars honking behind which got me confused and turned. There were people in old-fashioned clothing walking by. A few guys were smirking at me or the girls were glaring.

I heard a few whispers already asking how could I wear something like that. It's inappropriate for me to show this much skin. Which is odd because this is what I always wore. Come to think of it, where the hell am I? I was in the tower with Bucky and somehow came here.

I pulled my hood up and began walking through the crowd. Ignoring all the strange stairs and suggestive looks from people, until I felt a hand on my shoulder. My eyes turned red as I turned around and sneered at the young man who grabbed my shoulder. He fell back with pure fear and horror in his eyes.

"Demon. Demon!" he shouted before running. "Satan's here to kill us all!"

"That's a bit dramatic," I mumbled as I continued walking. "Where the hell am I?"

I just walked past the movie theater when I heard grunting coming from the alleyway. I stopped and poked my head in when I saw this guy beating the living daylights out of this smaller fella, who looks like he can't even fight back. I hate people like that, picking on others because they want to feel more superior.

To my surprise, every time the bigger guy punched the other guy, the smaller guy would always get back up and try to defend himself.

"I can do this all day," I heard a familiar voice. The guy went to punch but the older guy grabbed the guy's hand before punching him to the ground.

My eyes glowed as I held my hand up. The guy was panicking when he saw my dark matter engulfing his torso while I brought him toward me.

"How about you pick on someone your own size?" I growled before throwing the man high into the air. He started screaming as he started falling back down. I brought my hand back up when he was about an inch away from the floor before pulling back toward me. "That was just a taste. Pick on someone again and I'll feed you to the dogs, do I make myself clear?" He nodded which got me to drop him. He started running. I levitated the trash lid before throwing it his way. The edge hit the back of his legs, making him groan as he limped out.

I went over to the smaller guy. "You ok?" My eyes widened as I felt my body froze. I'm not used to seeing him this way. Scrawny body, a bit short, looking the complete opposite of the man I knew back home - appearance-wise. "Steve?"

》》》》

A/N: Finally starting Captain America: The First Avenger part of this story!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.1M 41.1K 50
❝Whatever doesn't kill me had better start running.❞ [across the marvel cinematic universe] [ant-man - spider-man:homecoming] [book two of ?]
16.6K 255 42
15 year old Iron Woman?? Takes place after Avengers but little regard to other movies. Might make a sequel... ENJOY!!! All characters and most places...
181K 6K 86
𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗬 | "ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ (ʏ/ɴ) ᴢᴏʟᴏʜᴏᴠ ғɪɢʜᴛs ғᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ." ⧗ вσσк тωσ σƒ тнє zσℓσнσν ѕєяιєѕ "𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚, 𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙖 𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙪𝙖𝙜�...
10.1K 150 12
The Avengers were about to fight at the airport, when they were kidnapped and woke up in another place to see the future and the multiverse. Disclaim...