Steve?

Robin was beaming the whole way to the tower. He kept talking nonstop about how the entire team would be excited to see me again, but will they? I still have my doubts to tell the truth. We all agreed to go our separate ways which meant I had to leave Beast Boy, too.

Beast Boy and I were at that stage where we couldn't decide what we were. It was obvious that something was there and we kissed a few times. We just...We never put a label on anything. I can still remember the smile he gave me when we left — the pain behind it. The way he was looking at me with the unasked question we know he wanted to ask but didn't. People were right when they said you can tell how someone is truly feeling in their eyes.

"We thought about tearing down the tower but with rent and living expenses so expensive, we decided to just live together again. There's enough floors for us to have as our own, so if you think about it, it's like we live in our own apartment complex," Robin rambled on.

"Does he ever shut up?" Bucky whispered to me.

"He's just excited," I defended. "You'll get used to it after a while. Or just ignore it like I do." I looked at Robin. "So...Nightwing?"

"Yeah, I can't really be Boy Wonder if I'm not a boy anymore."

"Does everyone else fight or is it just you?"

"Just me. Cyborg started up his very own auto shop with Beast Boy."

"Beast Boy owns an auto shop?"

"There's a pizzeria inside, that part Beast Boy runs. Star tries to help from time to time but..." Robin shivered. "She still adds a few 'special' ingredients. She's getting better, don't get me wrong, but then again I do have to say that about my wife."

My eyes widened at the news. "You and Starfire are married."

Robin glanced behind, toward me, and held his ring finger up. "Almost three years. We didn't have a big fancy wedding, just me and her...with an Elvis impersonator."

"Vegas?"

"Vegas."

"Ok, with that being said," I turned my attention toward Bucky. "Don't eat whatever she brings out."

"She can't be that terrible."

"Star's from another planet, like me. Unless you're interested, I don't think you'll want to eat Glorfat Pudding or Moon Ooze." Robin and I shivered from the last time we almost tried to together.

Bucky slowly nodded. "Noted." We walked up the small hill. Once we were over the clearing I wanted to smile. The Titan's Tower stood on the small island on the lake. "Woah."

Robin gave me a big smile and asked, "Brings back memories, doesn't it?"

"I'm surprised you guys haven't remodeled it," I said. "We're not the Teen Titans anymore."

"Yeah, but we didn't have to heart to change it so...we just changed the meaning of the T to Together."

It's not a bad name. I can get behind it.

"Sounds a bit corny if you ask me," Bucky said.

Robin gasped. "It is not corny!"

"It kinda is."

Robin narrowed his eyes. "Hey, I'm only helping my friend get your memories back. Even if she vouched for you, I'm keeping a close eye in case you try to destroy my home."

"He won't do anything," I defended Bucky. "We'll leave once I'm done with the spell."

"Good. I don't want to fight in front of the kids."