Lover Be | The Originals

Od MicrowaveablePopcorn

A pianist moves to New Orleans looking for a change. She becomes intertwined in the lives of the enigmatic Mi... Více

Chapter One | Moonlight Over New Orleans
Chapter Two | Death on Bourbon Street
Chapter Three | Sweet Conversation
Chapter Four | Blót
Chapter Five | Sweet Beginnings
Chapter Six | Bookstore Encounter
Chapter Seven | Of Crushes and Confidantes
Chapter Eight | A Walk in the Snow
Chapter Nine | The Right Key
Chapter Ten | Revelations
Chapter Eleven | Layers
Chapter Twelve | The Warning
Chapter Thirteen | First Date
Chapter Fourteen | Mother's Pearls
Chapter Fifteen | Failed Escape
Chapter Sixteen | Forget What You Think You Know
Chapter Seventeen | Strange Behaviors
Chapter Eighteen | Lapse
Chapter Nineteen | Matrimony
Chapter Twenty | Accusations
Chapter Twenty-One | Get Away
Chapter Twenty-Two | Honesty
Chapter Twenty-Three | Bronze Blade
Chapter Twenty-Five | Suggestion
Chapter Twenty-Six | Loss of a Witch
Chapter Twenty-Seven | Shadows of the Past
Chapter Twenty-Eight | Funeral
Chapter Twenty-Nine | Torture
Chapter Thirty | Vengence
Chapter Thirty-One | It's a Trap
Chapter Thirty-Two | Heroics
Chapter Thirty-Three | Doorway Threshold
Chapter Thirty-Four | The Monster
Chapter Thirty-Five | Donnie
Chapter Thirty-Six | Change of Scenery
Chapter Thirty-Seven | No Shots
Chapter Thirty-Eight | An Attack
Chapter Thirty-Nine | Bekah's Back
Chapter Forty | Kala
Chapter Forty-One | Red Herring
Chapter Forty-Two | Different
Chapter Forty-Three | The First Coven
Chapter Forty-Four | Return
Chapter Forty-Five | Time Passed
Chapter Forty-Six | The Bayou
Chapter Forty-Seven | The Last Stand
Chapter Forty-Seven | The End of All Things

Chapter Twenty-Four | Keep the Peace

720 12 0
Od MicrowaveablePopcorn

Elijah watches the wound on the neck of the witch that Klaus attacked. It wasn't vampire-healing, but it was healing quickly. The attack was barely eight hours prior, and the wound was almost gone.

"The binding spell is cast," Yara informs him. "And Klaus is lucky that he's an Original. He would be dead, otherwise."

"They have faster healing and toxic blood," Elijah notes. "These are not regular witches."

"No," Yara agrees. "They aren't."

Elijah crosses his arms, thinking.

"Elijah, your vampires have been harassing the witches. I doubt Klaus will do anything about it, but you are noble. Please, make them stop. Before someone gets hurt."

He looks at the witch, studying her.

"I'll see what can be done. Thank you for your help, Yara."

"We're counting on you, Elijah. Keep the peace between the vampires and witches."

Yara leaves, and Elijah goes to his brother upstairs in the living room.

He was still coughing up blood, his throat had deep gashes in it from scratching. But he managed to fall asleep, and the wounds finally had a chance to heal.

"What's wrong with him?" Malia stands at the door.

Elijah turns his head toward her, surprised.

"I came by to get some more of my things," Malia explained. "What's wrong with him?"

"He's sick," Elijah stands. "He will be fine."

Malia walked closer to the couch where Klaus lay, reaching out her hand to touch his face. He opened his eyes weakly, surprised to see her.

The moment doesn't last long when he turns to the side and coughs more blood, hands returning to his throat. Malia yelps as the skin tears, grabbing his hands. He's too strong and breaks free of her grip with ease.

"Stop, Klaus!" Malia tries again. "Stop it!"

"He will be fine, Malia. You should go, you don't have to watch this."

"How can you say that?" Malia holds Klaus's back as he coughs more blood. "I can't leave him like this."

"Very well," Elijah watches her carefully.

"What does he need?" She rubbed Klaus's back.

Elijah sighs.

"Blood, probably."

Malia looks up at him sharply.

"W-What?" She looks down, her cheeks flushing. "Oh, right."

Elijah studies her as she contemplates a bit. Then she moves her hair to the side and tilts her head.

"Here," Malia lifts Klaus towards her neck. "Please don't kill me."

"That won't be necessary, Malia," Elijah says.

He was surprised by how Malia doted over him after how he'd hurt her, even more so that she just offered her neck to him.

"We have some in the fridge."

Malia's cheeks are hot with embarrassment as she quickly scrambles to the kitchen. She gasps when she opens the fridge, a little freaked out by all of the blood.

She pulls one at random and goes back, offering it to Klaus. He drinks a little but immediately coughs it up. 

"It might be a few hours before he can keep it down," Elijah tells her. "I'll leave you. There's something I need to take care of."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

139K 2.3K 24
A helpless romance between a girl who's heart had only ever belonged to two men. Isabella was half a millennial old and yet drama seemed to follow he...
239 10 5
Six years after the events of The Originals Equilibrium, Elijah and his family have grown accustomed to being in hiding. That is until Nathan experie...
5.8K 67 40
It is exactly the same story as in The Vampire Diaries and Originals shows however, Caroline isn't who Klaus loves and Hayley doesn't exist. Your nam...
22.7K 355 53
[Book 2] Bella is grieving Kol's death, but hearing news about becoming aunt cheers her up and decides to got to New Orleans. Lets see what trouble h...