The Loving Arrange Marriage

By YouDontKnowMeDudee

When two imperfect characters perfectly blend with each other, the spark of love excites them. โ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ฅ๏ฟฝ... More

Introduction
Kookie's university
Tae gets a call from MrsKim
Marriage news
First meet
Marriage
Wedding Day
Cuteness ~
Shopping
Reception Party
Kookie's friends
First Night (M)
Visiting Office
Office Romance
Jealousy
I am prepared to sacrifice my life,I would gladly do it twice
Going to University
Taehyung's Birthday
Tattoo
Campaigning At Night
Campaigning At Night (2/2)
Ignorance
Drunk Bunny
Care
Sick
Letting Out The Memories
Uncertain
Missing You
Opening Up
Still Waiting
The V

The Night

1.7K 77 15
By YouDontKnowMeDudee

"Mrs Kim we are running late!"

Wearing the dress Taehyung ordered for him, he twirled multiple times facing the mirror putting on a real smile. "COMING JONAS HYUNG," the boy shouted aloud grabbing the strawberry flavored lip gloss, pouting his lips out he let the gloss shine his pink lips lightly! His soft cheeks splattered with natural hue of blush!

Taking hasty steps out of the living room, he almost stumbled upon the floor but nevertheless he patted his chest trying to calm the racing beats,"Koo lets get it~"

Jonas bowed respectfully escorting him towards Taehyung's newly bought limo!

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯

I gasped out ogling at the black limo parked right infront of our mansion's gate! I swear to god it was just a joke, I only got a dream about it, gosh he is so surprisingly unpredictable! Never-mind, at least Taylor Swift's songs will keep me cheered up. Wanna know about my dream? It wasn't even that long or wondrous enough,I was just sitting inside a limo and travelling across the princess world, crazy right?

I tend to get soft and short dreams recently, not that I am complaining but Mr Kim Pucking Taehyung should stop trying to turn them into reality. Heck I even know, such princess worlds doesn't exist, duh!

Jonas hyung took larger steps and halted after a second motioning me to enter the luxurious car. I nodded reluctantly and stepped inside only to giggle loudly eyeing the impressive interior arrangements! 

"Jonas hyung please play my Taylor Swift's playlist, thank you!," I kept humming along with her melodious voice, wandering about my future presents!

❝𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘨𝘦
𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴
𝘔𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘦𝘤𝘩𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦
𝘜𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘐 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯
𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘐 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬
𝘈𝘴 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯
𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘌𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶
𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦
𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶
𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦
𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶❞

The last lines spread chills over my body, I can't even imagine my hubby with someone else, (scoffs cutely) Imma give them bunny punches! My hubby is only mine, only Koo's ~

𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯

"Mrs Kim we are here," Jungkook squealed cutely clapping his hands, waiting impatiently for the guards to open the door.

"A y-yacht?!," the other guards present at the entrance bowed in unison! Jungkook got too amused to even closed his wide opened mouth. Suddenly he felt someone tickling his chin softly, he gulped closing his big 'o'. "You like it baby princess?" words got stuck in Jungkook's throat, he couldn't even tilt his head aside to glance at his smiling husband.

"Princess?" Taehyung interrupted his frozen state, breaking his trance of thoughts! Jungkook hastily turned his head and jumped on Taehyung who took few steps backwards due to the sudden force! His lips formed the signature boxy smile while his hands held his husband protectively wrapping his legs around his waist and his hands around his neck.

"What happened love?" Jungkook squirmed slightly shaking his head. Taehyung's lips transitioned into a small smile. He held his head high marching towards the yacht with his gorgeous husband in his arms. 

"I-Its so beautiful hubby, I love you!," he complimented staring at the incredible scenario.

Taehyung hummed in satisfaction enjoying the angelic presence of his partner,"I also love my wifey." Jungkook whined cutely with a cute frown decorating his chubby cheeks,"Its me," Jungkook demanded pointing his index finger towards himself. Taehyung nodded gladly letting his fingers caresses the prettier male's soft,bouncy hair,"I know love"

"T-then say it fully!"
"What?"
"That thingy you said right now"
"What did I say angel?"

"Hubby," Jungkook's cherry lips puckered out forming an adorable pout, he bit Taehyung's cheeks scowling cutely. Taehyung stifled a heartfelt laugh, the painless bite broke his string of patience. "J-just look at your red face baby," Taehyung smiled flawlessly fluttering the latter's heart. "S-stop!!!"

"Okay okay. I love my baby princess, my wifey, my love, my angel, my everything! I love you," the elder finished the sentence pressing a gentle kiss on the younger's forehead, inclining himself towards the fragile figure! Jungkook giggled lightly lowering his gaze, a red hue adoring his cheeks.

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩

Taehyung winked playfully when his husband's dilated doe eyes meet his! "Hubby come down," Jungkook giggled in delight calling Taehyung with his hands . 

The waiters serving them snack smiled widely listening to their young master's excited screams. Taehyung twitched his eyebrows glaring at them darkly, a low growl escaped his lips,"Keep your focus on work and not on my husband. Next time if I see anyone of you daring to spare a glance at him, I will wipe the entire existence of your bloodline! UNDERSTAND ?"

They nodded fearfully lowering their heads. Taehyung sighed rubbing the middle of his eyebrows and marched towards his joyous husband! 

The cute fluff ball is jumping around,clicking pictures often and squealing loudly. Taehyung wrapped his arms around the petite waist of his husband whispering huskily,"Welcome to our official honeymoon princess," Jungkook shrieked cutely giving a punch on Taehyung's arms,"Don't scare Koo like that hubby!"

"We will reach our destination tomorrow, so lets enjoy the night sea till then. Now come on we need to fill your empty tum tum baby," Taehyung patted Jungkook's clothed stomach twice making his husband pout cutely"Lesh go~." 

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩

𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

The loud ringing of Taehyung's phone woke up the elder male, he quickly turned off the volume and caressed his husband's back to prevent him from waking up! 

Taehyung groaned annoyingly pressing the answer button without even glancing at the caller ID

𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠
Whoever you are, it better be fucking important or else I will pierce all my bullets inside your pathetic body

𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢
T-Taehyung!

Yoongi hyung, what happened?
Shit, you don't sound good!

N-No I mean yes, I-I am fine
Is Kookie with you?

Yes hyung, he is sleeping
Anyways, why did you call me so late?
And umm sorry for the threat 

Its fine

Hyung why are you whispering?
Are you okay?
Is something wrong

Everything's fine Taehyung
Just make sure you both are okay
A-actually I got a nightmare about bunny so I couldn't wait till next morning and called you asap

Oh
He is fine hyung, don't worry

Thank you
Good night

Good night hyung

Taehyung frowned mumbling,"Weird" and laid down pulling on the blanket! Tracing his thumb over his husband's waist he let his eyelids fall.

_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳

█► Thanks for reading ◄█

Vote ✔
Comment ✔
Follow me ✔
Add this book to your reading list (for continue updates) ✔
Play the songs at their given respective places ✔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.2K 1.2K 33
A story about two innocent poor brothers marriage with the most heartless mafia and his kind brother how the two boys goona survive mostly the one w...
1.5M 47.9K 43
โ˜…ๅฝกใ€€In a world where everyone relies on a heart located on their wrist, the heart that turns purple once their soulmate is in reach. Soyoung believes...
73K 3.1K 91
A Jeon Jungkook ff . She was like an angel. Soft. Pure. Mesmerizing. Beautiful. Her gorgeous almond eyes were looking around in worry and she was spe...
95.9K 3.1K 51
Tae: I hate you Jungkook JK: Because of your fucking brother I Lost my sister just because of your fucking brother you idiot Jeon Jungkook a mercyle...