š˜€š˜„š—²š—²š˜ š—ŗš—®š—暝—¶š—² ą³ƒā€āž· š—˜š—£

Oleh ldrballerina

" š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜“š˜¶š˜³š˜¦ š˜¢š˜³š˜¦ š˜¢ š˜“š˜øš˜¦š˜¦š˜µ š˜µš˜©š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø, š˜®š˜Ŗš˜®š˜Ŗ š˜£š˜°š˜°š˜¬š˜¦š˜³. " ą³ƒā€āž· austin!elvis x fem oc Lebih Banyak

-Ė‹Ėą¼»š…šˆš…š“šˆš„š’ą¼ŗ ĖŽĖŠ-
ą³ƒā€āž· š—–š—›š—”š—£š—§š—˜š—„ š—¢š—”š—˜
ą³ƒā€āž· š—–š—›š—”š—£š—§š—˜š—„ š—§š—Ŗš—¢
ą³ƒā€āž· š—–š—›š—”š—£š—§š—˜š—„ š—§š—›š—„š—˜š—˜
ą³ƒā€āž· š—–š—›š—”š—£š—§š—˜š—„ š—™š—¢š—Øš—„
ą³ƒā€āž· š—–š—›š—”š—£š—§š—˜š—„ š—™š—œš—©š—˜
ą³ƒā€āž· š—–š—›š—”š—£š—§š—˜š—„ š—¦š—œš—«
ą³ƒā€āž· š—–š—›š—”š—£š—§š—˜š—„ š—¦š—˜š—©š—˜š—”
ą³ƒā€āž· š—–š—›š—”š—£š—§š—˜š—„ š—˜š—œš—šš—›š—§
ą³ƒā€āž· š—–š—›š—”š—£š—§š—˜š—„ š—”š—œš—”š—˜
ą³ƒā€āž· š—–š—›š—”š—£š—§š—˜š—„ š—§š—˜š—”
ą³ƒā€āž· š—–š—›š—”š—£š—§š—˜š—„ š—˜š—Ÿš—˜š—©š—˜š—”
ą³ƒā€āž· š—–š—›š—”š—£š—§š—˜š—„ š—§š—Ŗš—˜š—Ÿš—©š—˜
ą³ƒā€āž· š—–š—›š—”š—£š—§š—˜š—„ š—§š—›š—œš—„š—§š—˜š—˜š—”
-Ė‹Ėą¼»š’šˆš—š“šˆš„š’ą¼ŗ ĖŽĖŠ-
ą³ƒā€āž· š—–š—›š—”š—£š—§š—˜š—„ š—¢š—”š—˜
ą³ƒā€āž· š—–š—›š—”š—£š—§š—˜š—„ š—§š—Ŗš—¢
ą³ƒā€āž· š—–š—›š—”š—£š—§š—˜š—„ š—§š—›š—„š—˜š—˜
ą³ƒā€āž· š—–š—›š—”š—£š—§š—˜š—„ š—™š—¢š—Øš—„
ą³ƒā€āž· š—–š—›š—”š—£š—§š—˜š—„ š—™š—œš—©š—˜
ą³ƒā€āž· š—–š—›š—”š—£š—§š—˜š—„ š—¦š—œš—«
ą³ƒā€āž· š—–š—›š—”š—£š—§š—˜š—„ š—¦š—˜š—©š—˜š—”
ą³ƒā€āž· š—–š—›š—”š—£š—§š—˜š—„ š—˜š—œš—šš—›š—§
ą³ƒā€āž· š—–š—›š—”š—£š—§š—˜š—„ š—”š—œš—”š—˜
ą³ƒā€āž· š—–š—›š—”š—£š—§š—˜š—„ š—§š—˜š—”

ą³ƒā€āž· š—–š—›š—”š—£š—§š—˜š—„ š—™š—¢š—Øš—„š—§š—˜š—˜š—”

813 21 3
Oleh ldrballerina

ೃ⁀➷
lowercase intended

NINETEEN FIFTY-NINE

a strong smell of baking lingered in the air. darla was catering an afternoon tea in the kitchen, humming away to herself. the radio on full blast.

the song ended and a few announcements played. "we have elvis presley on the telephone. he is set to be discharged in the next few weeks." the radio host begun. "how are you elvis?"

"well i'm just swell." his drawl sounded surprisingly energetic. "i just-"

marie switched the radio off in a swift flick, rolling her eyes. she was looking for the back of one of her earrings.

darla looked around, holding a mixing bowl in her arm. "everythin' okay miss booker?"

"of course. why wouldn't it be? gosh is there something wrong with my outfit?" she barely even took a breath. "it's the earrings isn't it? i should fetch my other ones."

darla took a breathy laugh.

"miss booker you look like a barbie doll, here." she passed marie her earring back.

"thank you darla."

marie was wearing an ankle length black bodycon, matched with her black kitten heels.

the same ones she wore when-

"does my hair look okay?"

"just perfect."
darla smiled.

she had her black hair tucked up into  a beehive.

nina walked into the kitchen. there was a definite contrast between her and marie's stances.

nina slouched against the kitchen counter, dipping her finger into a bowl of cookie dough.

she was wearing one of marie's dresses. it was white, tight at the top flowing out at the bottom.

the same one marie wore when-

"mi you okay?" she said, her attention still on the cookie dough.

"why is everyone asking that?!" marie snapped, her heel hitting the pink tiles. darla and nina flinched.

"jee mi." nina said giving her a funny look.

nina and marie had moved out of graceland almost a year ago.

the two lived in a small house on the outskirts of mississippi.

marie had designed the interior as minimalistic as possible. but with three girls actively living there- including darla who had moved with the pair- it had become cluttered.

marie's cigarette packets and jewellery were strewn everywhere, and on every single table or counter top, there was a comic or magazine. usually open on a fashion page.

marie had chosen the smallest room of the house. she liked it that way. a big room left empty space, empty space she was desperate to fill with something.

someone.

no.
she thought every-time she let her mind slip.

they were preparing for marie's album party. she had recently released one with all her most popular songs.

'sweet marie; a collection."

it's what she had spent her time on. it helped her. forced her mind to focus on something other than-

"how's the baking coming along darla?"

ೃ⁀➷

voices were loud, the music was louder and champagne was flowing. marie had set up a sort of afternoon tea vibe.

with less tea, and more alcohol.

"thank you so much!" marie said, pressing another strained smile on her face.

she sighed as the couple she was talking to walked away. she took the rest of her champagne glass and finished it, picking up another from a tray and guzzling that too.

she threw the glass on a table and went outside, lighting up a cigarette.

the past year, smoking had become something she did regularly.

'a dirty habit' her father always seemed to tell her.

she sighed, blowing the smoke out.

HISS...

a sudden sharp pain hit her arm.

she squealed and leapt back.

the pain stopped as she watched a man pull his cigarette away from her arm.

"shoot!" he said flicking it into the grass.

"great. now i have a cigarette on my lawn." marie rolled her eyes.

"your lawn?" the man questioned scoffing.

"yes my lawn."

"i think you'll find this lawn belongs to marie-" the man stopped in realisation and gathered himself.

"good evening miss booker."

he stretched out his hand.

marie looked at it and looked back up at him, pretending to ignore it.

"are you okay?" he asked, withdrawing his hand.

"if i got a cent every time someone asked me that." she said taking a deep drag of her cigarette.

BANG!

her patio door swung open.

"mimi! they are about to play your album!" nina said, excitedly.

"i'll be there in a second nee, let me finish my cigarette." marie faked a smile.

nina nodded and walked back into the party, leaving the door open ajar.

"i should get back in."
marie muttered.

"huh?" the man said, lighting up another cigarette.

"who are you?" marie asked bluntly.

"charles young- but call me charlie." he smiled at her.

"don't have to tell me your name."

"charles young... doesn't your father own rca?" she said.

"that he does."

an awkward silence passed between the two.

"come on a date with me." charlie finally said.

"what?" marie was almost shocked.

her record started playing from inside the house.

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗
BUDDYS
RENDEZVOUS
BY LANA DEL REY
╚════╝

"a date. me and you." charlie said.

"i know how dates work." marie snapped.

"you still presley's girl?"

"i was never 'presley's girl.'"

"come on a date with me."

"no."

"maybe i'll just tell all the tabloids that little marie booker tosses cigarette butts onto her lawn."

"you wouldn't dare."

"come on a date with me."

"fine.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

117K 1.6K 35
short stories/imagines about austin butler (and some elvis) requests are open!
17.3K 1.1K 14
"š˜“š˜°š˜·š˜¦ š˜­š˜°š˜°š˜¬š˜“ š˜Æš˜°š˜µ š˜øš˜Ŗš˜µš˜© š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜¦š˜ŗš˜¦š˜“, š˜£š˜¶š˜µ š˜øš˜Ŗš˜µš˜© š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜®š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜„, š˜¢š˜Æš˜„ š˜µš˜©š˜¦š˜³š˜¦š˜§š˜°š˜³š˜¦ š˜Ŗš˜“ š˜øš˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Øš˜¦š˜„ š˜Šš˜¶š˜±š˜Ŗš˜„ š˜±š˜¢š˜Ŗ...
6.3K 96 5
ā†³ š—¶š—» š˜„š—µš—¶š—°š—µ š˜š—µš—² š—®š˜‚š˜š—µš—¼š—æ š˜š—²š—¹š—¹š˜€ š˜š—µš—²š—¶š—æ š˜€š˜š—¼š—暝˜† š˜š—µš—暝—¼š˜‚š—“š—µ š—¼š—»š—² š˜€š—µš—¼š˜š˜€ Remus Lupin x Fem! Reader
61K 918 50
š“š”šž š”šžššš«š­š¬ šØšŸ š­š°šØ š²šØš®š§š  šššœš­šØš«š¬, š©š„ššš²š¢š§š  š­š”šž š«šØš„šžš¬ šØšŸ š„š„šÆš¢š¬ ššš§š šš«š¢š¬šœš¢š„š„šš šš«šžš¬š„šžš², ļæ½...