Mr. & Mrs. K - MaAn Alternate...

By RupaliSheth3

Fanfiction stories based on the show Anupama. A tad different storyline than what actually was shown in the s... More

~ New Beginnings ~
~ The Firsts of Many ~
~ Blessed & Happy ~
~ Smooth Sails ~
~ The Realisation ~
~ Promises & More ~
~ Finding YOU ~
~ Meeting Memories ~
~ Guilty of Desire ~
~ Love in the Air ~
~ Wanton Desires ~
~ The Flirty Student & TLC ~
~ First Festival Together ~
~ The Awkward Lunch ~
~ The Unexpected Little Healing ~
~ An Excruciating Long Day ~
~ Pinky Promise & Tete-a-tete ~
~ It's a Happy Day! ~
~ Playful Banters ~
~ Fears & New Promises ~
~ Ready? Let's Go ~
~ Enroute ~
~ A Little Mix-up? ~
~ Bliss ~
~ Let's Begin Our Forever ~
~ Apprehensions & Acceptance ~
~ Wrapped In Love ~
~ Teases & Promises ~
~ The Night's Still Young ~
~ Lets Cross Over ~
~ A Mixed Emotional Day ~
~ Let's Start Over Again ~
~ Another Reunion ~
~ A Wild Night Ahead? ~
~ Rock n Roll, It's A Wild Night! ~
~ A Lazy Day, Past Pain, Future Plans ~
~ Loads Of Talks & Loadssa Kisses ~
~ Promises ~
~ Mi Amor ~
~ Getting To Know You Better ~
~ Pillow talks ~
~ Rondezvous Continues ~
~ Heart To Heart ~
~ Making The Most Of It ~

~ Precious Moments ~

1K 79 73
By RupaliSheth3

Holaa me dears.. hope you all doing good. Would love to thank you all for patiently waiting for the update and so so sooooo sorry for making you guys wait. I truly hope to be regular henceforth.

This one has no one else except MaAn. Was planning to write about others too.. but for now, thanks to the 'round the clock kaand storyline', concentrated only on my babies. Please vote and comment.

~•~•~°•°•°~•~•~

Previously..

"I need you Annu.. abhi.." his hand traced her fingers, travelled up to hold her shoulder, he was bending down to look at her intently.

"Anuuj.. yaha.. koi aa jayega na..wapas jayenge tab.." she tried not to get affected by his gaze.

His lips were already marking her.

"Suniye na Anuuj.." she nudged a bit.

He was too busy on nuzzling and biting her delectable skin. Unable to control herself anymore, she wound her arms around his neck.

Turned her face on opposite side to give him more access. "I.. love.. you.. Annu.." he kept kissing her neck.

Not bothering about undressing completely, he went down on her, giving her the most explosive release and one again soon as he captured her lips. Their unison this time was as powerful as the previous.

They were still standing, resting against the cabin wall, engulfed in each other's embrace, waiting for their breathes to get normal.

As she kissed his exposed chest, all she muttered, "I love you Anuuj."

~•~•~°•°•°~•~•~

Looking at her photos in his mobile had turned him on so much that he acted such brazenly. His Annu captured in his mobile, smiling in glory, her innocence even at this age, her love for him, her worry for him, her getting out of her comfort zone for him, above all, her trust in him, overwhelmed him way too much.

Anuj's face glimmed like he just had one of the tastiest meals of his life. Anu was a different matter altogether. She clung on his shoulders as if her life depended on them.

The sudden intimacy without much stimulation caught her by surprise. Anuj took a step back to look at her face. Her very being was still pulsating with their back to back climaxes. Her legs felt like a wobbly jelly. As she tried to stand without his support, she lost her balance.

Anuj held her in time to stop her fall, "kya kar rahi ho Annu? Girr jaati abhi!"

From the fear of falling, she was breathless again, "Sab aapki galti hain! Aise kaun karta hain.." she hissed.

"Maine? Maine kya kiya?"

"Aapne woh.." she blushed bad.

He pulled her in a jerk again. "Bolo na, kya kiya maine?"

She held his waist tight and hid her face in him. "Prem."

He felt her smile on his heart. She felt his lips on her head.

A few moments later he nudged her, "chalein?"

"Woh.. thodi der zara.. mere pair ab tak kaanp rahe hain Anuuj. Thodi der aise hi pakde rahiye na.." They sat down on a nearby sofa.

He held her again. Rubbing her back slowly, "Sorry Annu."

"Sorry kyu?"

"Tumhe takleef hui meri wajah se.."

She pushed him away from her on the sofa. "Ab prem karne ke liye sorry bolna padega?"

"I didn't mean that Annu!"

"Toh aise sorry kyu bol rahe hain? Maine aapse kaha, aapki wajah se mujhe takleef hui?"

He nodded a no. She snuggled in him, holding his waist tight. Looking up at his face, "khud bolte hain main sorry bolna band karu and aur ab khud kya kar rahe hain?"

"Arey! Meri wajah se hi toh hua na."

"Shut up ho jaiyye Kapadia ji!" She kissed his chin, "woh, aadat nahi hain na... ekdum se aise.. woh..aap hamesha mujhe.." she couldn't completely say, but he guessed it from her expressions, their quickie without any foreplay had her surprised.

"Isliye toh keh raha hu, I am sorry, maine zaraa bhi time nahi diya tumhe."

"Koi baat nahi, woh..mujhe achha laga.. " shyly she admitted, "bas woh.. mujhe normal hone ke liye thoda samay chahiye." She placed his hand on her thigh, tad ahead of the knee, which actually shivered even then.

"Take all your time Biwi." His hands rubbed her knees and thighs in a bid to calm her down. Which in fact did exact opposite. Started making her feel aroused again.

"Matt kijiye na.. warna phirse.." she trailed off while snuggling in his arms.

"Okay.. sorry.. sorry.." his one hand held her waist and the other patted her head, rubbed her back gently, "Tumhari photos dekh raha tha phone mein. Tum itni sexy lag rahi thi saari photos mein, ke raha nahi gaya mujhse.. I have a gorgeous wife you see. How can I control?"

"Emm?"

"Haas toh!" He winked.

Looking up, she cupped his face in her palm. "Aend.. I.. have.. a hendsome husband." captured his lips in a searing kiss.

~•~•~°•°•°~•~•~

Holding hands, they came up from the cabin, but not before he made sure she was okay to walk again.

Evening dusk was just setting in, which gave a surreal feeling to the atmosphere.. Anuj looked all composed while Anu had a gorgeous flushed look on her face.

"Annu.."

"Hmm?"

"Yeh shaam ki laali tumhare gaalo ki laali ke aagey ekdum pheeki lag rahi hain ekdum." He whispered while assisting her to sit at the dining table and kissed her earlobe.

"Sss..Anuuj.. bas na havey" she shivered and smiled with her eyes downcast.

A non-alcoholic beverage filled in their glasses, while a simple continental cuisine, was being prepared. Mukku had sent a note too. 'Try out this videshi khana Anu bhabhi. I am sure aapko achha lagega..'

Gavin had already set up the table. They settled in chairs placed closest to each other, facing the sea ahead.

"Yeh sab kitna sundar hain na Anuuj?"

They waited for the food to be served. A few minutes later, Anu started fidgeting again looking at the set up.

"Kya hua Annu?"

"Aapko kaise pata kuch hua?"

"Itna toh jaan-ne laga hu tumhe inn do saal mein!" He held her hands gently.

"Jab tum apni bindi pakadke, aankhein jhukaake, halka sa muskuraati ho, tab yaa toh sharma rahi hoti ho yaa kisi baat pe embarrassed hoti ho." He smiled and winked.

"Jab ghussati ho tab tumhari yeh naak tamatar jaise laal ho jaati hain. Jab apne lip bite karke meri taraf dekhti ho, tab you are beautifully aroused for some love." He whispered huskily as she lowered her eyes.

"Jab tum apne dono haath aise ek ke upar ek masalne lagti ho tab pakka kuch confusion ho raha hota hain tumhe lekin batane mein jhijhak hoti hai. Correct?"

She smiled, how does he notice all this about her. All this years, she was invisible to even her kids, except Samar, let alone her ex. Her own mother had never paid attention to such things and this guy, her husband, her Anuuj, noticed everything of and about hers. Every little thing.

"Thank you Anuuj.." She looked around to check if anyone was nearby. When she found just them on the deck, quickly pecked his lips.

"Kis liye?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Bas aise hi." He didn't press much. She will tell him when she was ready.

"Ab batao bhi kya hua?"

She looked at the spread on the table, "Yeh videshi khana toh thik hain.. Mukku ne achha hi order kiya hoga, lekin yeh itni saari kaata chhuri, chammach, mujhe toh.. bilkul nahi pata kaise istemal karte hain."

She pointed at all the designer cutlery arranged around their plates. Different sized spoons and forks and knives.

"Mujhe toh kaanta(fork) hi istemal karna thik se nahi ata, yaha toh 3-4 alag alag hain sab."

"Toh kya hua? Nahi ata toh nahi ata.. ismein embarrass honey wali kaunsi baat hain Annu."

"Woh.. main.. " she fidgeted her hands again, "main nahi chahti aapko..woh.. embarrass feel ho, meri wajah se." She held her head down.

Anuj felt she might just cry any time. He touched her chin to make her look at him, "aise kabhi nahi ho sakta Annu. Meri Annu ki wajah se main embarrass hounga? Itna hi jaanti ho apne Anuj ko?"

She nodded her head silently. He caressed her cheek in reassurance. The gentle touch made way for a lone tear travel down her eye.

"Ohhoo.. meri cutu biwi.. itni si baat ke liye apne yeh keemti aansu nahi bahate.." he wiped her cheek. Held her face in his palms.

"Aa.. aap sach mein sharminda nahi honge meri vajah se? Mujhe toh kuch nahi ata, aise hi-phi khana khana, uthna baithna.."

"Phi nahi fi.. Hi-Fi kehte hain." He corrected her. She repeated without getting irritated at him. "And no baby, ismein sharminda honewali koi baat hain hi nahi toh sochna bhi kyu?"

"Hi-Fi", she corrected herself.

He smiled, "these are all superficial things Annu. Koi zaroori nahi ki sabko sab kuch ana hi chahiye, woh bhi isliye ke society usey accept kar ley."

"Superficial matlab?"

"Matlab, uh, superficial, means upari dikhava. Etiquettes yeh sab society ke banaye huye jhanjhat hain, ismein ulajhna kyu hain yaa darna bhi kyu hain.. yeh etiquettes tumhari pehchaan nahi hain Annu..."

"Ulajhna nahi lekin main seekhna chahti hu. bhale hi upari dikhawa hain lekin yeh bhi sach hain ke yeh business ki duniya ka ahem hissa hain. Aap itne bade businessman hain, main nahi chahti ki meri wajah se aap par kabhi bhi ungli uthe.."

He nudged and shook her palms between his own hands, "pehli baat toh yeh ki mujhe bilkul fark nahi padta aisi baato se.. dusri baat, tum yeh aise faltu cheezo pe dhyaan dene ki bajaaye," he pushed her chin up so they have an eyelock, "apne iss handsome Pati pe dhyaan do." He winked.

She giggled amidst her melancholic mood.

"Kaise kar leti ho yaar?"

"Kya?"

"We had a super awesome quickie, itna achha mood aur mahaul tha aur aap kis baat par chinta karne lagi Mohtarma.."

"Woh bas ekdum se nervous ho gayi na.."

"Itne din toh kuch nahi nervousness hua, ab achanak se..maari vaahli!" He pecked her button nose. "Gazab ho tum bhi"

"Ab jaisi bhi hu, aapko jhelna hain zindagi bhar.."

"Arey khushi khushi jhel lunga biwi..you not worry.."

"Ummhmm, 'Don't you worry' hota hain Kapadia ji.."

He raised his eyebrow in admiration, "not bad biwi.. isi baat pe ab.."

"Ab.?"

"AB!!!"

"Bas na havey Anuuj..aap toh shuru ho jate hain!"

"Mera honeymoon chal raha hain bhai.. itna toh allowed chhe ne.." his lips started aiming hers. She almost lost herself again in his smooch, would have crashed her form in him, but Gavin arrived with the food platter to be served.

When he left them with the first course,
"Suniye na Anuuj.."

"Hmm?"

"Aap mujhe seekhayenge? Yeh sab kaise istemal karte hain?"

"Tumhe kyu seekhna hain?"

"Kyu matlab? Seekhna hain.."

"Sach batana, societal norms ke liye ya mujhe embarrass karogi iss darr se seekhna hain yaa apni khud ki khushi ke liye seekhna hain? Sochke batao."

She mulled over for a while and replied, "sabse pehle, mujhe apne liye seekhna hain, aapka number iss list mein last hain Pati ji.."

He grinned wide, happy that she was choosing her own liking rather than him, "Phir toh pakka seekhaunga Jaan."

"Thank you!"

"Chaho toh you can join a finishing school, jaha yeh professionally seekhate hain"

"Philhaal aap hi seekhaiyye na", she insisted.

"Okay.. lekin ab khana khaye? Tumhare iss embarrassment gaathaa ke chakkar mein bhook lag gayi!" He teased.

"Toh? Itna nahi kar sakte mere liye?" She retaliated back.

"Tum kaho toh aur bhi kuch kar sakta hu Annu!" His baritone almost whispered in her ear made her shiver helplessly.

"Khana khaiyye pehle.." she pushed him slightly. "Aapki woh.. quickie phickie ne jaan nikaal di meri!" She hid her face in her palms.

"Abhi toh raat shuru bhi nahi hui hain biwi." He pulled her towards him, "You know, raat baaki.. baat baaki..!"

"Ssss.. Anuuj!" She nuzzled in his neck.

~•~•~°•°•°~•~•~

Appetizers followed by salad and then soup. They would talk in between and enjoy the food in silence too. Amidst them enjoying the dinner, Anu observed how Anuj handled the cutlery. She would ask him if she was holding a spoon correctly.

She liked how he was patient with her when she fumbled, he let her experience and see what mistakes she made and let her rectify herself. Anuj loved how eager she was to learn new things. Her thirst for learning anything and everything was insatiable.

The main dish was served soon enough. Anuj guided her how to use the fork with her left hand. Taking in the surreal ambience the sea offered, tlking about anything and everything, they enjoyed their meal.

All of a sudden he had this urge to just ravish her mad. He eyed her with lascivious eyes as she ate her food. When their eyes met, she offered her fork holding a piece of pasta for him to eat. She wiped a bit of cream that got smudged on his lip. The moment her thumb was about to leave, he sucked it in and bit.

"Kya kar rahe hain Anuuj?"

"Tumhari help."

"Kuch bhi.."

He took some food from his plate to feed her. Instead of making her eat, he deliberately spread the cream over her lips. She raised her eyebrows in a question. He looked around, pulled her face closest to his and licked her lips clean.

He winked, "waise.. taste alag lagta hain na aise?"

She didn't know how to react to his action. Wordless, smiling, she held her bindi in shyness.

"Tum bhi khao.. " he suggested pointing at his lips..

She looked around to check. Snaked a palm around his neck, her face inches away from his, "mujhe, kisi cheese ya pasta ki zaroorat nahi.." and devoured both his lips at once in hers.

~•~•~°•°~•~•~

Anu laid on their bed. Waiting for Anuj who was talking with Gavin about tomorrow's plans.

What a dreamy day it had been she pondered. Post their desert, they started their journey back to the island. But not before them dancing on a classic musical piece that Gavin played.

Entwined and embraced, swaying to the soft instrumental music, they hardly noticed when they reached back.

Everything seized to be non-existent for them when together. They could stay in each other's embrace and everything else would seem trivial.

When he pecked her head, her arms had roamed on his back involuntarily. He held her tight, not wanting to lose any contact. She smiled at how perfectly they fit in with the other. As if they were two halves of one heart.

Her eyes were closed when Anuj came to sit beside her, handed her a box. It was yet another gift from Mukku. A cocktail dress gown for Anu and a tuxedo for Anuj.

He showed her a handwritten note from her nanad/sister-in-law. 'with best compliments and loads of happy wished for my handsome Bhai and gorgeous Anupama Bhabhi.'

"Yeh Mukku bhi na!" Both shook their heads in disbelief.

~•~•~°•°•°~•~•~

Anu smiled at Mukku's antics. She had video called them as soon as Gavin had informed Mukku and insisted they wear her gifts, pose for a couple selfie and send it to her. She had made them promise to send their photos as soon as both had clicked the selfies together.

~~~~

Anu looked at her reflection in the full length mirror. She had to pinch herself twice to realise it was really her. Was this the same Anupama? A forty plus woman, a mother of three grown up kids.

The mirror told another story though. Ahead stood a gorgeous woman in her prime, wearing a one-off shoulder shimmering coffee brown coloured gown with sequins. She let her hair stay loose, applied kohl and a lip color.

She wondered if she would, could even dare to think of dressing like this earlier. This confidence was the result of her Anuuj's love. He was truly helping her to shed inhibitions, discover herself, and he was enjoying this journey along with her.

As she stepped out of the dressing room, she looked out for her husband.

"Anuuj.." she called out. He took her breath away as he turned around, dressed in the tux that Mukku gifted, he was holding a long stemmed rose in his hand. His mouth dropped a few notches down when he saw her.

The gown she wore complemented her voluptuous curves and dainty figure. The dress had a smart slit just above her right knee, his Annu looked nothing less than a seductress. Her minimal makeup only accentuated her features.

Stepping closer towards each other, she couldn't take her eyes off her husband. His darkest coffee coloured tux matched her gown color. Speechless, he gestured a wow by holding his thumb and forefinger together and settled his hand on his heart.

She copied his action but didn't place her hand on her heart, but slid it on his heart instead.

His raised heart beats made her smile. Looking in his eyes, "Aaj aap hadd se zyada handsome dikh rahe hain Anuuj." She said boldly.

Wordless, his intense gaze, devoured her with his eyes alone. Right from her forehead to the nose, down to her lips and next her jawline. Further down to her bare shoulder, it's hemline that disappeared under her left arm.

His right hand touched her left hand fingers, slid up the arm, settling finally on her bare skin. His warm touch made her twitch. Making her look up to him, he lightly pressed his lips on hers. They stayed in same position for what seemed like ages.

As they parted with the kiss, Anuj pulled her more closer towards him. She held his waist in her puny arms looked up to his face.

"Yeh Lamha, har pal jo humne saath bitaya aaj, meri zindagi ka sabse yaadgaar din hain Annu. Thank you meri zindagi iss hadd tak gulzaar banane ke liye ke ab mujhe tumhare bina ek pal nahi jeena."

She put her hand on his mouth, "main bhi..same same.."

He kissed her palm that covered his mouth. She gasped when his other hand roamed on her waist, snaked up on her back and finally rounded up her shoulder in its grip that made her stand closest to his form.

All she could mutter that moment, "I Love you Anuuj."

~•~•~•°•°•°~•~•~•

Thats it for now folks. I hope you like this chapter. Please press the voting star and a comment if you really liked it.

Have not proofread so might be full off mistakes. Maaf karna please..

Until we meet again. Cheers.. cheers to MaAn ❤️❤️😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 1.2K 35
Published: July 3rd, 2023 Anupama just came out of a five-year-long relationship. She has to move back to India to take over the family's company. Be...
21.9K 595 6
It's a fan fiction on a serial Shaurya aur Anoki ki kahani ....
26.9K 1.7K 31
VOTE for all chapters. Fanfiction based on Star Plus's Anupama. A world where angst between MaAn is not overstretched. Hopefully what is overstretch...
15K 591 12
This is a fiction, that imagines our GauRup in a parallel-verse. To this universe Rupali Ganguly and Gaurav Khanna carry only their names and chemist...