~ An Excruciating Long Day ~

16+ content

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously : Overwhelmed, he held her tight wordlessly..

She looked up in his eyes and snuggled in him.. "Ek baat puchhu..?"

"Hmmm...?"

"Yeh raat kab hogi??"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Surprised at her boldness, but happy that she was expressing what she wanted.

"Hmmm... toh koi raat ka intezaar kar raha hain besabri se.."

Looking up in his eyes, "hmmmmm.."

They broke the hug, smiling at each other, hand in hand, started going inside.

What they didn't know was Vanraj had witnessed their private moment. He had come to get his mobile left on the table, before going to one of the guest room.
"Kuch chahiye Vanraj?" Anuj asked.

"Nothing, mera phone lene aya tha" he said with an embarassed face and hurried inside..

Anuj raised his eyebrow to ask Anu, she shrugged her shoulders in a whatever sign..pulled his hand to go to the entertainment room where the kids were playing.

~~~~~~~~~

Anuj and Samar's hooting brought Anu out of her reverie. They had won against Pakhi and Vanraj team in that playstation thing. She waited with bated breath for a reaction from the father daughter duo, both were lousy at handling their losses she knew. Thankfully they congratulated the winning team with sullen faces and nothing more. She let out a sigh. Last thing she wanted was another drama at the hands of her ex and their daughter.

Anuj came to sit on the armrest of the lounge chair she was sitting. Looking at her tensed posture, he asked if she wanted to rest in their room. Before she could reply, Kavya started pulling their leg.

"Yeah yeah I know you lovebirds want a private moment. Go ahead. We are as it is watching this movie..."

Anuj grinned sheepishly at Kavya, pulled his tired wife's hand.

"Actually, I am a bit tired too.. pehli baar vrat rakh hain.. soo... Tum chalo aaram karo Annu.. subah bhi jaldi uthi thi.. chalo."

Anu was too tired to protest. She went out with Anuj.. Telling Kamal to look out and check if anyone wanted anything.. they both made way to the stairs.

Anu held him back as he started climbing up the step.

"Kya hua??"

She put her hands up..making a puppy face, "pair bahot dard kar rahe hain Pati ji.. please help na.." she winked at him mischievously.

"Oye hoye.. meri nazuuk biwi!" He liked this bold wifey.

Anuj picked up his little minx, when she wound her arms around his neck.. with a wordless, lovelorn deep eyelock, they went up.

As luck would have it, Vanraj once again saw this interaction..this time he rolled his eyes in irritation.."yeh Bapuji ne kaha fasaa diya mujhe.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anuj put her on the bed gently and started going out. She held his hand.

"Aap kaha jaa rahe hain Kapadia ji.. aap bhi toh subah se yaha waha bhaag rahe hain.. aaram kijiye zara.."

"Biwi," he rolled his eyes, "main agar yaha aaram karne aya toh tum aaram nahi kar paogi. Vrat kholne tak tumne hi mana kiya hain, soch lo.." he made his intentions clear.