~ The Firsts of Many ~

The weight of his arm on her awakened Anu. She turned her face to find her husband, in deep slumber, her body being engulfed in his arm, was breathing calmly in her nape.

She recalled last night after everyone had left.

She could still feel the smouldering kisses he had placed on her nape before he had carried her to their room.

While she was taking off her gajra and loosened the hair, he had changed into white vest and trackpants.

Looking at his bare biceps had made her gulp nervously. Oh the man did workout for sure and he was creating not so innocent thoughts in her innocent mind..

While he fiddled on his phone, she had changed into her usual lemon cotton saree.

It had been a happy day indeed.. but tiring too..she had dragged herself to bed.

Mobile still in hand, she found he was already asleep.. she had slipped beside him.

Gently touching his face, "hamari nayi zindagi ki nayi shuruvat mubarak ho, Kapadia ji."

She had whispered and dozed off too..

~~~~~~~~~~

Maybe it was her habit of getting up early, or the warm embrace or his breaths.. Anu had woken up while it was still night..

The flickering fairy lights placed at different corners made it easier for her to keep gazing at him.

Pinned in his arm, she stirred a bit to lay on her back, to get a proper view of his face.

That slightest movement of hers had awakened him too.

He opened his eyes to find his petite wifey staring at him unabashed.. She tried moving away but he tightened his hold on her tummy.

Lost in each other, their hands seemed to travel on their own. Her palm traced his arm, bicep, outlining his vest lining on the shoulder, finally resting on his heart.

He slid his hand over her arm to rest on her neck. He had not felt this strong a desire for anyone ever.

Holding her gaze intently, "Anu..." he trailed off, asking her consent.

With her slightly opened lips and flushing herself into him, her eyes had said yes..

The initial tiny, feathery kisses on her face had turned passionate in no time.

He explored her, first with hands and then with his lips..

She responded to his touch with same furore and soft moans.. calling out his name.

When they had finally become one, he felt as if they had never been apart.. the yin and yang to each other indeed...

~~~~~~~~~~

It was Anu who woke up first, her head was resting over his bare torso.. she smiled at herself shyly..

How did she get on the opposite side of the bed.. giggled softly when she remembered they had rolled over quiet a few times earlier..

The tingly sensation of his kisses on her were still creating somersaults in her very being.

She fell in love with him all over again when even at his passionate high, he had asked her consent.. taking her liking into consideration too..

So this is how it felt, she thought, not just having sex.. but this was actual making love.

And this man.. her husband.. her Anuj had made love to her.. physically AND emotionally..

Overwhelmed by emotion, she reached up to his face and pecked his lips.

With eyes still closed, her kiss made him hold her tight, giving way to more sensual exploring..

The bright sunshine was peeking through the blue-white sheer curtained windows.

Spent in each other, as they slipped into slumber again, the last thought after the lovemaking he had was, "we need to put dark colored curtains here.."

~~~~~~~~

Please hit the vote star and comment if you liked the content🤘🏻