Dear, Tam | Kam Fanfiction

Von _Kurbee_

Keefe Sencen comes up with an incredible way to prank Tam Song by writing the male love letters and sticking... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Bonus Chapter #1
Bonus Chapter #2
Bonus Chapter #3

Chapter 11

410 11 7
Von _Kurbee_

Keefe tapped his pencil against the blank piece of paper in his sketchbook.
He had nothing.
He officially had art block, an artist's worst fear.

Keefe groaned as he banged his head against the tree he leaned against. He looked up at the sky.
The sun would set soon, it was turning pink and orangey.
Keefe frowned.

He hated this whole thing.
Not just his art block, the thing with Tam.
Why did he think Biana would write him love letters? Yeah, Keefe had been borrowing stuff from Biana but that doesn't mean it was Biana who was writing them!
Keefe was pissed off.

But he also felt... slightly bad. Seeing Tam practically being rejected like that. Keefe didn't like it.

Keefe glanced back at the blank piece of paper.
Keefe gulped as his mind was now filled with Tam. Mostly of Tam smiling, especially at him or because of something Keefe had said.
Keefe's hand began to move at it's own will, sketching out a base.

He was going to give Tam this drawing.
Perhaps Tam would then realize that, no offence to Biana but, she couldn't have written him the letters as she has no artistic ability.

~~~~~

"You haven't wrote any letters to Tam...?"

Linh stared at Biana intensely.
"No." Biana stated, staring back at Linh.
"I needed to tell you, so you could let Tam know. BUT I know who has been writing the letters."
"Well, who is it-?" Linh began.
"I'm not saying that." Biana said.
Linh pouted. "Awh what?"
"Look... I just, have a plan. If you're willing to talk to Tam about it when you get back to Solreef." Biana said.
Linh sighed as she looked down at the floor.

"I feel like a fool for getting Tam's hopes up." Linh said.
Biana gently rested her hand over Linh's.
"Ah, he'll be fine. He'll realize that me and him would have never worked out anyway." Biana shrugged.
Linh hummed, still looking ashamed.

Biana slightly frowned.

"How about we... pin Fitz to the ground and put some make-up on him?"
"What about your plan-?"
"Eh, I'll tell you it after we harass Fitz."

---------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 362

A/N: let's be honest, Biana has definitely once or twice forced Fitz to let her give him a makeover. Or she'd do it while he's asleep.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

4.4K 190 24
Keefe Sencen is finally living the way he wants. He has the girl that he's always wanted as his girlfriend, his new powers are under control and ever...
26.1K 747 12
[ takes place after legacy ] 'i love you, dex.' dex grinned so hard he was sure his dimple was showing. 'you too, wonderboy. you too.' ~ ~ dex thoug...
11.9K 215 40
This couldn't be happening. Fitz was not falling for a guy. Let alone Dex Dizznee. His reputation would be ruined, his father would think of him as a...
131K 2.5K 21
#13 in kotlc She only smiled up at him wading out deeper into the water. "I'm gonna go deeper than you," she teased. "In the water, or in our relatio...