stupid one shits

By writtenbythev01d

one shots of billie and jesse cause you all asked for it More

Alex
Alex P.2
Mine Again
Mine Again P.2
Cellmate
Cellmate P.2

Bully Me

242 10 42
By writtenbythev01d

3RD PERSON

In the 11th grade, Billie was considered the popular and the mean girl at school. She was the captain of the cheer squad, and has slept with the whole soccer team. Everyone was scared of her. Except for this one smart, nerdy boy. He wasn't afraid of anything. He was suicidal, anyway. He could get run-over by a truck and still not give a fuck. All he cared about was his studies, and that was it. Ironic, isn't it?

Billie would always heavily bully Jesse for all the small reasons. He was never safe, since Billie was in all his classes. Whenever the teacher was not around, Billie would tease and make fun of him. She would call out all his wrongs, just to make the class laugh. Jesse couldn't care less.

JESSE'S PERSPECTIVE

I was about to head out Chemistry class, when I saw Billie waiting for me. She was leaning on the door. My temperature is ascending again. This bitch makes my blood boil. She embarrasses me in all ways. I hate seeing this motherfucker. I tried to ignored her by just simply not looking at her while exiting the room. I succeed! Or so I thought. Just when I was gonna walk away from her, she harshly pulled my shirt, and pinned me on the wall. It was kinda cute and silly cause she was way shorter. "Where ya think you're goin', pretty boy?", She said with a huge evil grin. I scoffed, and said, "Cafeteria, pretty girl.", I jokingly flirted back, this time I held her waist, and pulled her away from me. I was more stronger than her, so I succeed.

BILLIE'S PERSPECTIVE

Before he could get away, I aggressively pulled him by his shirt then pinned him on the lockers. "Where ya think you're goin', pretty boy?", I asked him. Well, I'm not actually flirting with him. It's just a joke and everyone knows that. Not one person in the school would believe that I actually like this skunk. The fuck. Well, I lied when I called him a skunk. He smells good as fuck, but he's still ugly as shit.

Then, he suddenly replied, "Cafeteria, pretty girl.", He flirted back. What the fuck?! He had the nerve to talk back?! Well, yeah. He's Jesse James Rutherford. The most shameless bitch in the school. Not only is he a fucking loser, but he has no respect at all. But the way he called me a pretty girl, though... His voice always gets me... I kinda went red. But I shrugged it off and came back to my senses. But then when I lost it. He grabbed my waist and pushed me aside effortlessly. HELLOOOO?! WHAT THE FUUCK?! STOP ITT OMGG SHITT

No, no, Billie. He is an ugly little nerd, you don't deserve him. You deserve someone fron the soccer team. I wasn't falling for him anyway. Who is he? 🙄

No one talks or fights back to me, and if you do, you'll face serious consequences. I've already made like, 50 people drop out. You better not fuck with me. But I'll let it slide this time. That's what I said when he last talked back. Whatever. I promise myself, the next time he messes up, I'll have to punish him bad for the shit he did. I'm absolutely not letting him get away with it. Not only am I going to make him drop out, he will move out of this damn city.

TIME SKIP
JESSE'S PERSPECTIVE
MATH CLASS

Math class was gonna end. The teacher gave us homework. As always. After the teacher dismissed class and left the room, I'd always expect Billie to come up my seat and make me do her homework. I hate it all the time. I only do it cause I love doing my homework. I could do it 10x again. But this time, I wanna piss off this bimbo.

After our teacher left the classroom, Billie headed to my seat, as always, and gave me the paper. "Do my shit, pretty boy, okay?", She commanded. I coldly responded with no emotions, "No.". Her eyes widened as her jaw dropped. "What did you just fuckin' say to me, you stupid fuck?", She asked. I chuckled before replying, "Deaf little bitch, I said I won't do your fuckin' homework, lazy pretty girl.". I know I messed up. Don't give a shit, though. I saw Billie's face, she was MAD now. Whatever this stupid punishment is, it's so worth seeing her blood boil. The angriest someone could ever be. She was literally turning red lol. Couldn't tell if she was blushing or getting mad. She punched my desk, and said with a serious voice, "You just wait till P.E...". Shiver me timbers! Bet she's gonna throw away my clothes. She doesn't know I got extra. If you're gonna bully someone, be smart about it. She thinks she's all that just because she made 48 people drop out.

BILLIE'S PERSPECTIVE

He probably thinks I'm just gonna hide his changing clothes. I'm not stupid. I'll do much worse. I've heard he's scared of the dark, so I'll trap him inside the bathroom until tomorrow with the lights closed. I'll make sure it's the hidden bathroom of the school too. Only me and my sidekicks know about it. We punish our slaves there. It's Jesse's turn. If he tries to escape, It's impossible. It's in the very back of the school, in the basement. He doesn't know the way. I'll release some bugs too. Cockroaches, worms, spiders, all that creepy shit. I'm planning to do more than that as well.

TIME SKIP

It's the last period of the day, P.E. I got ready and everything. It's all set up. Well, the bugs are still in the jar. I made my sidekicks collect them. I'm just waiting for Jesse to come back to the locker room. I put sleeping pills in his drink, so me and my sidekicks can bring him to the hidden bathroom.

AFTER P.E.

The period was finally over. Now I'll just wait till he passes out in the locker room.

I peeked inside the room, and Jesse alone lying on the floor, unconscious. I put on my evil grin and called my sidekicks. I made them carry his heavy ass all the way to the hidden bathroom.

"Okay, girls. Good job. I'll take you shopping tomorrow. You can leave now. Bye.", I told them. They left me alone there with Jesse's unconscious ass. I left him on the floor, and turned the lights off.

I was about to leave, when someone dragged me back inside. I almost got a heart attack. Jesse was lying to me. He knew are plan all along. He pretended to pass out in the gym. Now I'm trapped with him inside the bathroom. He pinned me on the wall.

Our faces were so close together. I could feel his warm breathe on my neck. It ran chills down my spine. "J-Jesse...", I muttered. I couldn't completely see him, cause the lights were off. I felt his left hand slip to my waist, and his other holding my hand to pin me on the wall. "Nice try, baby...", He whispered on my neck with this sexy ass voice. "I'm not your baby!", I yelled. He scoffed, and I felt his face getting closer to mine. I started breathing heavily. Just when I felt his lips touch mine, I felt the world stop. Fuck... He's such a good kisser... I could make out with him all day and night. I softly kissed him back. I felt his tongue explore my mouth. Now we were kissing passionately. "Mhmm~ Jesse~~ I need you, baby...", I moaned while kissing him. He smiled while kissing me. That was so fucking sexy.

He pulled away from the kiss, and started kissing my neck. I whimpered softly. "J-Jess... Mhh~~ S-shitt~". He left a few hickeys before stopping. Suddenly, he carried me onto the sink. "Let me, eat you out, princess.", He asked. "Please, Jessee", I begged. He giggled, and said, "I love how desperate you sound. Don't worry, daddy's gonna give it to you like you never had it. I'll do it better than the whole soccer team.", He insisted. I didn't really believe he was better than them. Well, I was about to find out.

He lifted my little skirt, and ripped my underwear. 🤭🤭🤭. He looked at my clit, mesmerized. "All yours, daddy~", I told him. He smirked at me, and kissed my thighs. He was teasing me again 🙄 "JESSE PLEASEE I NEED YOUU", I pleaded. He laughed, and said, "Calm down, princess. Be patient for me, okay?", He asked. I nodded my head, with the inner corners of my eyebrows raised, biting my lips. He kissed my inner thighs near my clit. "Jesseee pleaseee daddyyy I'm gonna start crying😭", I begged him. He scoffed, and finally dived in.

Fucking shit, I was definitely not ready for that. He is absolutely better than the football team. His tongue is FAST. He's exploring my pussy better than Dora The Explorer would. My moans filled the room. It was so damn loud. "OOOH- UGGHHHH FUUUCCCKKKK JESSEEE OOOHH". He ate me better than dessert. "Damn, baby, you taste better than any girl... I could eat this day and night...", He told me. "You eat me so damn good, just eat me the rest of the night Jesse 😩", I replied.

In the middle of fucking, we suddenly heard footsteps by the door. Jesse pulled out his dick, and covered my mouth. I was still kinda moaning. Then, we heard the door being locked. Me and Jesse looked at eachother with wide eyes.

Right after the footsteps slowly faded away, I asked Jesse what we were going to do. "I don't fucking know, Billie.", He told me. "Well, I guess we'll just fuck all night here.", We laughed, and he put his dick back inside me, and started going hardcore. He pushed me against the wall, and fucked me harder than before. "SHIIIITT FUCK YOU JESSE OOOHH I CAN'T AAAHHH~ YOU'RE SO GOOD OOOHH FUCK ME MORE DADDYYY", I moaned so fucking loud. "Let's paint the walls with cum all night, baby...", He said while fucking me.

1712 WORDS
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE

MFTA
Hey yaalll hope u liked this one i worked real hard on thisss i hope u liked itt thank u to my readers and commentersss i hope ur pillow is cold on both sides tonight babes😘
I love yalll lmk how yall think and whats ur fav scenes 😮‍💨🤭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 789 13
π’πˆπππ„π‘π’ π“πŽπŽ 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 π“πŽ 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 π“π‡π„πˆπ‘ π’π“πŽπ‘πˆπ„π’ Bunch of one shots Honestly.... No plot just smut . Enjoy before wattpad ta...
23.7K 359 34
oneshots + occasional headcanons for metalocalypse fans
325K 2.9K 53
GXG Fluff Sad Angst And MAYBE A little smut Also these are shitty stories so read at ur own will Completed.
20.4K 198 18
Everything on 1st page