Unlovable ❤

By anksriv

She, who was unloved by every person she loved thinking she was UNLOVABLE. & He , who loved her when everyon... More

Introduction
Humiliation🖤
So called family 🖤
Encounter 🖤
Noticed 🖤
Importance 🖤
Attachment 🖤
Ignominy 🖤
Knight❤
Broken 🖤
Grieve 🖤
Help ❤
Disgrace 🖤
Extricating ❤
Tragedy 🖤
Vanished 🖤
Beginning ❤
Back to hell 🖤
Devastation 🖤
✨❤Destined to be yours ❤✨
Affinity ❤
Best man ❤
Mafia ❤
My woman ❤
Same intensity❤
Pushing away 🖤
Joining ❤
Reception ❤
Altercation❤
A lot more ❤
Scars ❤
Tension ❤
Jealousy ❤
❤Finally Confessed❤
Forever yours ❤🔞
Beginning of Revenges ❤
Repayment ❤
Home ❤
Venice ❤
Sir ❤🔞
Happiness ❤
Party❤🔞
Dominating ❤🔞
Evening in Venice❤
Duality ❤🔞
Solidarity ❤
Agreement ❤
Min Yoongi ❤
Bliss ❤
Blue funk 🖤
Celebration ❤
Ran away ❤
Remember me❤
You and I❤🔞
Happy ❤
Against ❤
Muffin ❤🔞
Gift ❤
United ❤
Enjoying ❤🔞
Intuitions ❤🔞
Blood ❤
Our little house ❤
Watching❤🔞
Joy ❤
Catastrophe 🖤
Miscarriage 🖤
Warrior 🖤
Horrendous 🖤
Melancholy 🖤
Gaurdian Angel 🖤
Abode ❤
From her past 🖤
Promise ❤
Forehead kiss ❤
Insufficient ❤
Difficult ❤
Happy pill ❤
Love me ❤🔞
Desertion 🖤
Eomma ❤🖤
Kim Taehyung ❤🖤
Starving❤🖤
Surety ❤🖤
Separation🖤
Missing her 🖤
Transition 🖤
❤ Reconciliation ❤
Keepers ❤
Fighting ❤
Seductive ❤🔞
Brother ❤
Iseul❤
Cured ❤🔞
Healed ❤
Benediction ❤🔞
❤Bundle of Joy ❤
Beatitude❤
🌸 Epilogue 🌸
NEW BOOK UPDATE

Wrath 🖤

1.4K 59 4
By anksriv

Yang POV

I reached  my apartment where i live alone, my head was hurting like hell. That mother fucker smacked it so hard on that railing thankfully it didn't bleed. It was so difficult to drive with blurry vision and immense pain, first i thought to see a doctor but then i shrugged it off, thinking doctor will ask so many questions and after dealing with that bitch i am in no mood to answer any shitty question.

I opened the drawer of my cupboard and took out the painkiller and gulp it down with the water. After taking a shower i lay down on the bed as i was feeling little bit better.

The face of that bitch was still fresh on my head as I taught her a good lesson , she literally thought that I would get away from life and let her live in peace. I would never let that happen, with every passing second i am desperate to deal with that slut. She was entertaining them and now got pregnant also with bastard of that mafia.

Pregnant. I could notice how happy she was looking before she saw me in her house, it just because of her pregnancy. After giving her body to entertain by so many men now she was happy being pregnant and even telling me that she was pregnant.

I would never let her live in peace, i will ruin her every happiness and reason of happiness. I need to think something to ruin their everything. I won't let that bitch feel any Calmness in her life, even that mafia husband of her won't be able to protect her this time.

Only one person can help me with this i need to call her as she can get into her house. It's impossible for me to get inside their house , they must have enhance the security. I smirk thinking about the plan i was making in my mind which led her to devastation and sadness only.

That bitch thought she will live a good and happy life after what she did to me. She rejected and refused me, she had to pay the price for that, if she married that Hyunsik i could think of entertaining myself also, but she married to that man, i need to think of different ways to destroy her and her dignity.

Author POV

" Come to the hospital, right now "

Jungkook eyes widened hearing his hyung, before asking anything, jin cut the call. He wondered what have happened that he called him in such hurry. He immediately went towards his car and head to hospital where they usually go for the checkup of their father.

He reached the hospital , ran inside towards reception and asked for his father but she told him there is no one admitted with this name , he got confused and called jin to confirm the ward number. Jin picked up the call and told him to come on the floor 3rd of the building.

Jungkook took the elevator quickly and reached the floor jin told him. Jin didn't tell him about the condition of Yn on phone because he didn't find it right to tell him on call, it was a serious matter and he need to be in front of him, so that he can hold him  other reason was he had to drive here, if he panicked and drove the car in tension that can led to any misery or Mishappening.

Jungkook saw jin sitting on the chair outside the ward and said " Hyung what happened? " His voice was worried as if he was dieing to know what had happened and with whom happened. Jin looked at him and got up from the chair.

He held his shoulder and said " Jungkook you need to be strong for her" His eyes widden hearing the words from the mouth of his hyung, her, what happened ? As his mind went all blank and he gulped " Yn?, what happened to her? " He asked in a stunned voice with no patience left in him and fear was taking over him.

" Listen jungkook, don't panic, but that rascal Yang entered our house and he got her in this situation " Jin with little bit of anger in tone, as he wanted to kill him right there but at that moment, Yn was his priority and when she told him that she was pregnant he got bewildered and took her to hospital.

Jungkook eyes darken hearing the words of Jin. He fisted his palm ans protrude his jaw as rage was filling in his viens. " What did that sucker do? What were our men doing when he entered the house? " He asked in deep husky voice as he heard the name of the person he hates the most. And today after hearing that he again done something with her he was totally out of control and wouldn't even mind killing that bastard with his own bare hands right away.

" I don't know the full story, but when i reached i saw an unknown car parked right on the gate, while guards and other men were passed out, i could guess something was fishy so i immediately ran inside and saw the front door was wide open ,there was blood scattered on the floor , YN was laying on the floor, while that bastard was continuously kicking her brutally. " Jin said with his clenched jaw and closed the eyes because that scene was too disturbing .

The girl who faced this brutality was his sister, she made their home complete she never give them any chance to complain. But today, jin was feeling like he failed to keep her safe, there was no one to save her from that monster when he entered the house and showed his true side. His guards and well trained men couldn't protect her ,he was ashamed of that. He wished he reached the home earlier so that he could stop this incident to happen.

Jungkook looked at him with a drastic change in his emotions, he was now feeling so desperate to meet her, " What did doctor said hyung? " He asked in sad voice. " They are checking her, but i can say yang must have hit her mercilessly " Jin said and fisted his palm. He was just trying to be strong and stern so that jungkook didn't feel low and sad. But inside he was broken and dejected.

" Hyung " He said with trembling voice and eyes glistening with tears. Jin didn't remember when was last time they saw each other crying because, after their mother they used to take care of one another and didn't let any chance in which one of them cried in front of other.

" Jungkook, stay strong, you need to be her strength, you need to be there for her as she is pregnant. "  " Jin said and cupped his face to make him feel better. " Pregnant? " Jungkook said with a shocked face as he only guessed that the surprise she was about to give him can be this but his guess was right. He don't know how to react, should he be happy or sad because the condition of his wife was too serious.

" Yes, she told me to save her baby, i am sure she is pregnant " Jin said, he wanted to be happy and celebrate that he was going to he an uncle soon but that bastard yand ruined everything. " I want to see her hyung " Jungkook said and ran towards the ward, but Jin held him back. " Calm down, let doctor come and tell us her condition, don't disturb them kookie" Jin said and caressed his head.

Jungkook sat down on the chair putting his head on his palm as he was getting impatient to see her. After knowing she was pregnant he wants to cherish her, show her how happy he is to hear this amazing news but suddenly he remembered that yang hurt her and his eyes got fierce, he held the edge of chair tightly and got up.

" What happened? " Jin asked looking at him confused " I am going to kill that bastard" He said in stern voice, because if anything happened to her or their child he wouldn't mind burying him alive in the ground. " Jungkook stay , she needs you the most " Jin adviced in calm tone " No, hyung first he need to learn a lesson" He said and about to go when the door of ward open and doctor came out.

" Mr. Jin" Doctor and said and they both immediately went towards the doctor " Yes, doctor, how is my sister? " He asked in a panicked voice while jungkook was impatiently waiting for doctor to reply .

" She is fine, but there will bodyache due to the hurt she faced. We can't prescribe her any medicine as she is pregnant but we will give a diet chart which you need to thoroughly follow until she gets well. " Doctor said " Doctor is our baby alright, does it got hurt or any other complication? " Jungkook asked in deliberate voice.

" Her baby is fine, and there is no complication, you need to take care of her more now, and please make sure she won't get hurt like this in future " Doctor said and looked at him as if he was the cause of her misery, doctor thought  , she was the victim of domestic violence.

" I will doctor, i will take care of everything" He said and a tear slipped from his eyes. But he immediately wiped it and stood stern in front of the doctor. " It is a police case, you need to inform the cops about what happened " Doctor suggested but they denied as they were the one who will give the punishment to the culprit.

" When can we meet her? " Jungkook asked as he wants to see her, he wants to engulf her in his arms and cry in her embrace because she was his happy place and that happy place was laying like a  Lifeless person on the hospital bed.

" You can see her but right now she is sleeping, you need to wait till she woke up" Doctor said and they both nodded. After the doctor went away, they got inside the ward . Jungkook saw her laying with band aid on her lips , ointment on her cheeks, a guaze on her arm.

He slowly went towards her and sat on the stool beside her bed. He held her hand and kissed it. " Aien" He murmured. He was regretting leaving her alone at home, he should be their, she was looking pathetic, he want her to get up and hug him  as he was desperate to engulf her in his arms.

He put his hand on her stomach amd slightly smiled " Baby, don't worry, dad is here, he will protect you and mom" He said softly and kissed her stomach. He turned his face towards her who's eyes were closed and several stings attached to her body. He can't imagine, how she faced so much alone earlier and now again, he wanted to slap himself as he promised her  to keep her safe and happy.

Jin sat on the sofa across the bed, all tired, sad and worried about her. Their dad went to his friend's home, if he be here, he would definitely started crying watching her state.

The girl who was shine was their house was looking so dull today just because of that bastard. Jungkook looked at her every scars new and old , he promised to himself that he won't let yang to live in peace even if he had to give the sleep pf his night but he had to pay the price of what he did to her.

He called one of his trustworthy men and asked him to find everything about yang because he knew now yang need a good pay off for this dead. His eyes went dark, protruding his jaw and he caressed her head mumbling.

" My wrath for you has increased, Lee Yang"

.

Author note

Hope you all like this part

Please vote and support.

Have a great day , buddy. ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 77.1K 65
"A-ah jungkook- Ahh" she moaned out loud when the tip of his hard member poked near her core and shiver run down her spine when his Beautiful cold e...
3.9K 184 36
A short glimpse of the story.... Y/n: I love you tae....but Tae: but what...???? Y/n: I can't be your... Tae: you can't ditch me like this Y/n: sorr...
225K 6.2K 43
Undergoing editing... Jk : don't even dare to expect anything from me . I am already in Love with someone . yn : hmmm okay ( sighs ) saying this he...
523 13 1
Jeon Y/N Jeon Jungkook Yoon Mi Yoon Mina A story where the Jeon couple face hardships after Jungkook comes home drunk because of the argument he had...