Tension - Alex Morgan [GxG]

Galing kay Imsoboredidkwhattodo

Alex Morgan x Y/N Reader {GxG} Other main characters include: Kelley O'Hara, Abby Dahlkemper and other USWN... Higit pa

Part 0
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45

Part 26

1.2K 39 1
Galing kay Imsoboredidkwhattodo

Y/N's POV:

I sighed happily as I opened my eyes to find Alex sleeping in my arms. My eyes scanned over her perfect features, her perfect eyebrows to her long eyelashes. A small smile graced her face as she talked quietly in her raspy morning voice, her eyes still closed. "Are you staring at me Y/L/N?"

"Maybe, how did you know?", I asked with a grin. "Because I did the same thing earlier", she replied as she finally opened her eyes and blinked at me for a couple of seconds. I tried and failed to hide my wry smile, which she quickly noticed as she got on top of me and slowly leaned down towards me.

"GUYS IM STILL HERE", Kelley interrupted and we both snapped our neck to look in her direction for a second. "Cockblock", I muttered, earning a nudge from Alex. I had honestly forgotten she was staying in the other bed. I let out a loud groan, hinting at my annoyance not so subtly as Alex stifled a laugh and rested her head in the crook of my neck. I felt Alex's lips peppering light kisses on my neck, and I turned to her slightly with a shake of my head. "You're turning me on and there's nothing I can do about it, it's not fair", I whined to her in a quiet whisper as she smiled back at me innocently. 

Then I felt her hand trailing under my hoodie as her teasing fingers slowly drifted up towards my breasts, she pinched one of my nipples lightly, making my breath hitch for a second. As I moved to kiss her she got up with a smirk and walked off to the bathroom and I could only watch her swaying hips leaving me behind. I groaned into my pillow, feeling slightly sexually frustrated.

Eventually I got out of bed and slid on some socks and slides as I began packing up my suitcase. I quickly went to brush my teeth when Alex left the bathroom, and when I returned she had fixed the messy sheets on the bed and was finishing off my packing. I helped her wordlessly and once we were done I lifted the case and wheeled it to the door.

"Kell, I'm going to go help Alex pack okay", I told the sleepy eyed girl who was slowly sitting up in bed, she nodded slowly as she rubbed her eyes. "Cmon", I told Alex as I took her hand in mine and led her out the room. We arrived at her empty room down the hall and she let us in with her card. Once inside I was quick to stand in front of her and corner her against the door. I stared down at her with a smirk and then slowly leaned in to connect our lips. "Y/N we seriously need to pack", she warned between kisses but made no attempt to stop. 

She moaned into my mouth as our tongues intertwined and I lifted her up, as she locked her legs around my waist. I slowly carried her to the bed and placed her down gently. Then to her surprise I unhooked her arms from around my neck and stood up straight. "Come on Morgan it's time to pack", I told her with a smirk.

"You tease", she huffed with an eye roll as she sat up on the bed and ran a hand through her hair frustratedly. "Only copying you darling", I told her with a wink before I grabbed her case and lifted it onto the bed. We talked for a while as we packed her case. "Now I need to see you in this", I told her with a laugh as I held up a tight cropped shirt, she smacked my arm with a smile in response. "Or this", I held up a lacy black bra. "Oh my god shut up Y/N", she blushed and reached out to grab her undergarments and stuff them into the case.

Soon enough we were finally done, I zipped up the suitcase and carried it to the door. I turned around to find Alex still sat down on the bed but with her arms open, "come here baby", she invited. Without a second thought I found myself sitting between her legs as she wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

"What now?", she asked quietly as she pressed her lips to my cheek. "First breakfast, then...I need to drive down south for a couple meetings remember". "And what about after?", she asked sadly. I immediately knew why she was upset. I turned around and sat cross legged, facing her as I took her hands in mine. 

"Alex...we'll make this work, okay? I'll fly over to Orlando to see you every chance I get, and then we have another States camp in two months too right", I tried to reassure her. "Look at me baby", I told her as I delicately lifted her chin, her watery eyes made my heart melt and I was quick to pull her towards me and wrap my arms around my waist. Her arms clasped around my neck tightly as she held onto my for dear life and shed a couple of tears.

"You'll face time me every day?", she sniffed as she pulled away slightly to look into my eyes. "I promise", I told her solemnly. She stayed in my arms for a few more minutes as she calmed down then she looked at me with a soft nod. "Breakfast?", she asked with a smile. "As long as you're not having avocado", I replied as we got up, earning a playful shove.

"Keep up that attitude and I'll be having avocado with every single meal", she joked. "Then I won't ever get to kiss you, cmon I'm already like half vegan because you won't kiss my meaty mouth", I whined. "Ew that sounds gross", she scrunched her nose. "Yeah...meaty mouth...I promise not to say that again", I agreed as we both laughed. 

We sobered as we approached a few of our other team mates as we waited for the lift to arrive. "Hey guys", everyone greeted each other tiredly. The small crowd stepped into the lift and Alex and I were pushed apart and now stood on opposing sides. She looked back at me for a few seconds as the doors shut and I winked, making her bite back a small smile as she turned to face the front.

I noticed Christen look up at me and narrow her eyes slightly as she looked back between me and Alex for a few seconds. Shit she had definitely seen our little interaction. I looked back at her with pleading eyes and she eventually cracked a smile, and made a gesture of zipping her mouth and throwing away the key. I relaxed immediately and flashed her a grateful smile as everyone exited the lift. 

At breakfast I found myself sandwiched between Kelley and Trinity, and annoyingly was nowhere near me, she was sat on the other side of the long table. "Stop fidgeting Y/N", Trinity laughed as Kelley nudged me. "I know you're itching to sit with your girlfriend but please just five minutes of peace is all I'm asking for right now", Kelley whispered as she bit back a laugh. I shoved her in the ribs, an action with Alex noticed as she tried not to smile from the other side of the table. 

Other than the usual gossip, breakfast was otherwise uneventful and soon enough everyone was gathered in the conference room for a goodbye meeting of sorts. Kelley and I found ourselves sat behind Alex and Megan unlike last time. Kelley turned to me with a mischievous look as Jill began talking and I knew she was going to do something stupid. I shook my head at her in an attempt to shut down whatever she had planned and I thought it had worked as she shrugged and leaned back.

Turns out my best friend doesn't like to listen to me. From the corner of my eye I noticed her hand reaching out for Alex. To tap her on the shoulder or something? No. She pinched my girls ass through the open-backed chair. Alex turned to me with a huff and a glare as Kelley stifled a giggle. "It wasn't me", I defended but the blue eyed woman in front of me didn't believe it, making me shove Kelley off her chair. 

After a few minutes I admitted to Kelley it was kind of funny, but I was quick to swat her hand away from my girl's ass when she reached out again. "Sorry", she whispered dramatically.

"You do it", she dared with a challenging look in her eyes. I couldn't help but play into her childish games, I slowly reached out and flicked Alex's ass and then quickly sat back and looked forward with a straight face.

"Y/N quit it", she turned back to warn me in a whisper, before flicking her hair as she turned to the front again. After a few minutes Kelley nudged me to do it again, we both bit back a laugh as I reached out and poked Alex's ass, before quickly leaning back in our seats. 

The blue eyed woman turned around furiously, "That's it, Kelley I'm going to smack you and Y/N I'm having avocado with every meal", she whisper yelled as Kelley let out a loud cackle and then fell off her chair again and Megan looked back at us with amusement.

"Everything okay in that corner?", Jill paused her talk and looked towards us. "All good", I told her with a thumbs up as I dragged Kelley back onto her seat. I noticed our coach bite back a smile before she continued her talk. "Okay it's clear everyone is ready to leave, take care and I'll see you all again soon", she concluded the meeting and everyone started to get up slowly and leave the room. 

Me and Kelley walked along the corridor in fits of laughter as we continued joking around. Suddenly I felt someone pinch my ass and apparently so did Kelley as we both stopped and whined in pain. "That's what you get", Alex laughed from behind us.

"That was way harder", I whined as Alex wrapped her arms around Kelley and I as we continued walking down the hall. 

"Awww want me to kiss it better for you?", she teased with a smile.

"Eww, but also what about me?", Kelley asked.

"I'm sure Hope's not too busy right now", I told her with a smirk as I dodged her outstretched swatting hand.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

195K 5.7K 52
This story is about two twins who both play soccer and come from a rough home life. Soccer is their safe place. What happens when the USWNT visits th...
24.5K 835 55
Ellie Taylor, a young woman from a renowned wrestling family in Canada, takes her own path and pursues her passion for soccer at Stanford University...
104K 2.7K 41
y/n y/ln was born in the US but her fathers family is from England and her mothers family is from Italy. Her parents moved back to England and y/n gr...
19K 300 16
USWNT child one shots!! REQUESTS OPEN!!! (I give credit) Mainly Morgan, Press, Heath, and O'Hara from USWNT but might add some some others and woso I...