Vicious Saints [18+]

By itsyassilm

(Saints series #2) "Oh, Alysanne. You ruin my life a little bit more every time I look at your face, and yet... More

000: Introduction
001: Castles
002: It went horribly right
003: Lord Shadow
004: Angel
005: Forbidden fruit
006: Twin flames
007: Art Deco
008: Mr and Miss Chaos
009: Some love and happiness
011: Crystal clear
012: Too good to be true
013: A hot troublemaker
014: Starboy
015: Frozen hearts beating anew
016: Fina-fucking-lly
017: Between gold and silver
018: All my ghosts
019: The gods envy us
020: Qué será será
021: My past, my future, my Hell
022: Vincere aut mori
023: A bitch from the past
024: Eyes don't lie
025: Guns and cherry bombs
026: Hypnotic poison
027: Lady Wrath
028: If only
029: I lick it so it's mine
030: Waking up the She-Devil
031: What a plot twist you were
032: The lost art of Murder
033: Fractured promises
034: Of brimstone and hellfire
035: Vicious saints
036: Today, tomorrow, forever
037: A slice of love
038: Oh to be loved
039: As many moments as you want
040: Say Yes to Heaven
Author's Note

010: Burning infatuation

221 7 1
By itsyassilm

Please vote or leave a comment about what you think about this story so far.

|Azarov Iatova|

Cora came out of the bathroom, dressed in her Sleeping Beauty pajamas. Tiny feet making des way towards me through the soft beige carpet. Kissing her forehead, I took a moment to admire my beautiful baby with her tired eyes staring back at me. Her small hands rubbed against them to stay awake. "Did you brush your teeth, baby?

"Daddy, I'm a big girl!" She smarty replied. Corvina is adamant with her words since her nose scrunched up at the last part.

Cute, my big girl.

She grinned, displaying her missing tooth which made me smile in adoration of how big she is getting. Picking her up, setting her against my hip as I grabbed the hair tie and brush from her white dressing table. Taking a seat on her bed, I leaned against her headboard and placed her in-between my legs. Cora's dark and glossy waves descended down her back and while I combed all her thick hair into a high pony. Cora babbled on about her day, I love when she talks to me. Turning her to face me to make sure all her strands were secured and away from her face. immediately stopped talking and her smile made my heart melt, the sparkle in her eyes are ever-growing.

Cora is the only source of my happiness, 1 can't imagine my life without her.

"Even though you are getting older, you will always be my baby."

She stood up on the bed and wrapped her arms around my neck. I felt warmth and love whenever she did this, like I was worthy of love and my baby is the only one who ever gives me that feeling, like I deserve love.

"I missed you so much, daddy. You were gone too long."

When she retracted, her lips were in a pout and sadness mixed with anger filled her eyes.

"I'm really sorry, princess... I missed you even more please forgive me."

Cora immediately started to smile, crawling until she got under her blanket.

"It's okay, you are here now and you brought Aly. I suppose I can forgive you."

Raising my brow at her. "Guess I dodged your wrath, baby."

She nodded in agreement while I tucked her into bed, securing the sides of the blanket around her. "You all comfy, baby?"

"Daddy, stop fusing!" She whined, swatting my hand away.

"Never." I say, kissing her small nose which made her laugh with an angelic sound that I love to hear.

Walking over to her bookcase filled with classic Disney stories. "Which story do you want tonight?"

When I turned towards her for the answer, Cora had on the biggest emile that automatically meant one thing.

"Beauty and the Beast!"

I laughed at her request for the millionth time, "Princess, you are not giving this story a rest."

Picking up the sleek violet coloured book, Situating, myself next to Cora, tucking her against my body. The front cover had Belle holding a rose with the ornaments to her left and the beast shadowing all of them. You could visibly see the line and dents from Cora burning a hole through this book, the only other book in a similar state is Sleeping Beauty,

"How about this, I will read this to you again if you tell me why you love this story so much." holding my pinky out for her.

She debated, tapping her chin playfally before locking her diny pinky with mine. "Deal."

Cora snuggled into me as I opened the book in my lap, to allow her the opportunity to scan all the images. She smelt like roses and candy floss, so small and tiny that I always want to shield and protect her from everything in the world. We followed the story together until Cora was fighting to stay awake, untucking my arm from around her, I made sure she was comfy before getting up.

"Sleep tight, baby. I love you more than all the stars in the sky." I whispered, kissing her chubby cheek.

"I like the beast cause it reminds me of you," she giggled, even though her eyes were slightly closed.

I chuckled. "You're saying I look like a beast?"

She yawned as she closed her eyes. "No. The beast is misunderstood, just like you, daddy."

I didn't have enough time to process her
words.

"People think you don't have feelings but you do."

With those last words, Cora drifted off. 1 smiled at my baby, truly perceptive and too intelligent for her age. Switching on her bedside galaxy night light on, the golden stars started illuminating her bedroom and highlighting such a beautiful angel sleeping. She notices everything and recendly It has become harder to shield her from the true monster I become. But with chese moment, I cherish them the most before she starts to hate me,

Closing the door behind me, I debated what I should do for the rest of the night, Prior to putting Cora to bed, Zion and I were with the rest of the guys until the children started getting sleepy. The guys couldn't blame us, they can drink til they are piss drunk but Zion and I were the only ones with kids, it didn't make a difference, tonight I wasn't in the mood to be around anyone, let alone drunk men acting like boys. Jaevry offered to put the kids down since all of them practically fell in love with him but I Insisted he stay behind to bond with the rest of the guys.

After all, his worst nightmare is going to be Diavolo.

It is overwhelming having these drastic changes thrusts upon your life in a short amount of time. I am all about routine, planning without any surprises. The last few days have been a whirlwind of surprises that I can't decide are for the better or worst. Cora is the only place I feel grounded and stable. However, the constant target on my back is making it hard for me to relish in the moments without thinking when the threat will make an appearance.

Also having Alysanne back in my life, without any sort of excuses to avoid each other is another form of stress since my thoughts have never been this distorted before. Tonight, I need to compile my thoughts, rearrange myself and follow a routine like before with certain adjustments. Sleeping will not come tonight but I can use that peaceful time to compress all my information into separate files.

To control myself.

Luckily, Cora's birthday plans are already finished, it helps that this is a rather small event with close friends and family. I cannot rule out the possibility of a threat, just because my baby's birthday is taking place doesn't mean I can let my guard down. Ambushes take place when you least expect it and god forbld they try something on my princess birthday.

Because I will be angry.

Walking near the used-to-be- sunroom that turned into Nadia's dance studio. She claims that it is essential for her work but frankly it's a place she uses to blow off steam from the fights with Niko. Which is the main reason why Diavolo gave her the space because Niko asked for it, being his best friend also helped sway his decision. But really the reason for agreeing is because Isadora enjoys playing around in the dance room and Diavolo wasn't going to stop her from dancing half naked for him.

Yeah. Not in a million years will he pass that chance up.

Hence why the room is soundproof and the doors are always closed. The ladies were having a girls night and I assumed that meant watching movies and gossiping in the theatre room with some random chick flick playing in the background.

But that wasn't the case since the doors were opened. An upbeat song was blaring through the doors until the song changed as I got closer. Fantasy by Black Atlas started to fill the room and I heard cheers from Varvara and Nadia.

"Woo-hoo! Go Alysanne!"

Obviously my interest is peaked, even if I rather not admit it. Once I reached the open doors, I swear my mouth turned drier than a desert. Alysanne had on ebony studded shorts that barely covered her ass and a matching coloured lacy bralette that amplifled her cleavage and displayed her toned stomach. Trailing down to her long legs that could go on for days, her freshly painted French pedicure blending into the marble designed tiles. Platinum curls ran down her back, thick and luscious as she tightened her grip on the pole. Alysanne flowed to the music before placing both hands to the pole and twirling herself of the ground.

Instantly, she wrapped her legs around the metal pole. She pressed herself into the pole, the pole comforted by her voluptuous breasts. A drastic change occurred when she twisted her body around the pole, both legs supporting her weight while her body curved around the pole. She twirled with such grace and ease, most would find this spiral move to be difficult but she made it look effortless and seductive.

It told a story, the movements of her body resembling a snake that lured you into a trance. Alysanne switched positions, one hand hooked around the pole and one leg reciprocating the movement, she then lifted her free leg as if she was a ballerina. Her free hand pulled her leg up to touch her head all while still moving against the pole. It's truly captivating, even with simple moves she suddenly enchanted me and placed me under an entrapment. Hooking both her thighs against the pole, she arched her upper body backwards and allowed her hands to dance along her delicious creamy skin before slipping into her blonde waves.

Alysanne is beauty, she is art and I couldnt get enough. With ease she slowly twirled until her feet touched the ground, in a poetic manner. Swaying her hips seductively before taking one last turn and slipping into a split against the pole as the song ended. I couldn't fathom words, a sensation I have long forgotten started to stir.

The familiar growth of an erection straining against my slacks and yet all I could think about is Alysanne. She made my body erupt into flames and the strong urge for release that I have not felt before electrocuted my senses. She stood up as all the girls praised her performance, her hands twisted behind her back and I realised that the action is due to her nerves. She chuckled at the floor as her legs turned and within minutes I had the power to make her smile disappear. I couldn't decide which part I hated most because all I could think is how magically she moved with the pole.

Becoming a fairy with grace but setting my body alight in sin. Those dazzling champagne orbs glowed within the illuminating room, there is fear when our eyes connected.

I couldn't understand why? Because I saw something that she didn't want me to?

If she only knew my mind should be bathed in holy water for the unholy fantasies playing out in my mind. I craved for her body against mine, for my hands to feel her soft, silky skin. For my lips to taste every inch of her skin, for her sweet taste. We both couldn't stop, our chests moving rapidly in rhythm with our desires.

I felt guilty for becoming consumed with not-so-friendly thoughts of Alysanne. For the first time in along time my cock ached and it only wanted to be inside her. I needed to get out of this place, away from her otherwise I will make Alysanne re-enact every sinful fantasy plaguing my mind.

My legs moved faster away from the studio and towards my room. I needed to have self-control. This is the first time I don't even have a fragment of discipline, it's setting my blood on fire with an unmanageable desire. When I entered my room, I practically slammed my door and immediately detoured to the bathroom.

Usually, I would neatly place my clothes on the counter but tonight I needed the ice cold to cool my heated body. Stripping my clothes and not bothering that they met the ground, I turned the handle towards the maximum cold water. The shower pressure is intense, the cold dripping down my back seemed to only melt and bring a more consuming fire within me.

My wet hair fell onto my forehead, slightly covering my eyes as I placed both hands onto the tiled wall. I couldn't concentrate, I needed to push Alysanne out of my mind. But even when my eyes closed, all I could see is her delicate body twisting in ways that should be illegal.

The cold shower is supposed to subside this sexual desire for Alysanne but I cant control myself, my dick feels goddamn hard that it's past the point of painful. I forgot what this felt like, I forgot what it felt like to want someone. And I goddamn want Alysanne.

If I do this once, no one will know. My body will have its release and hopefully this desire for Alysanne will disappear.

Hopefully.

She is like a goddess, casting her spell upon me and all I picture is the different angles she twisted her body in, with grace and ease and I feel frustrated because I didn't want anyone to see her like that. No one but me.

What the hell?

I groan as my hand travels from my stomach towards my erection. Usually I would have got these feelings with Corvina's mother because we were going to have sex but this is entirely different.

This time I feel like I would die if I don't have Alysanne to quench my thirst. This is raw hunger, without even a single touch I lost control.

Like a caveman.

Gripping my shaft, I imagine Alysanne doing that dance for me before I couldn't take not touching her anymore. Gripping the back of her thighs to lock around my waist, my hands squeezing her sexy round ass whlle my lips press against hers. It's animalistic the way our tongues fight for dominance, we can't get enough of each other.

Her barely covered breasts are pressed against my chest, I can feel her nipples harden. My lips attach to her neck, tasting her sweet sugary skin while my hand travels to play with her breasts. Pulling her lacy material down to latch my mouth around her harden nipple, while Alysanne palms my dick through my slacks.

"Ohh.. Alysanne..."

I pump harder as all the blood in my body rushes to my centre, overwhelming me with an intensity to release. My pace becomes sloppy as I envision her soft lips against my chest, trailing downwards I can't hold back any longer and came harder than I ever have before, it is entirely earth-shattering that I actually see black dots.

The fire within me slowly disappears and my breathing returns to normal. What have I done?

I masturbated to Alysanne.

How am I ever going to face her after what I did?

You wish that was you, huh?

• • •
Please VOTE, comment and share if you liked this chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 283 13
In this world of supernatural beings, power, and greed act as a catalyst for violence and war. Humans are subordinate in every sense and reside at th...
834 1 54
He always was a lone wolf type of guy. Made his way with a gun under the table and an ace up his sleeve. A man with no name, no past and no future. H...
643K 21.3K 64
❝I want to worship you like a queen. Every fucking day. And use you like my little slut. Every fucking night. Together, we can set the world on fire...
5.7M 183K 104
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐧. Valentina Rossi was taken away from her father and brothers to keep her safe by her mother, but he...