Vampiric Romance

By bubblygal

Emilee Grey is a now a University student, together with her best friend Jenn Lewis. What happen when her pas... More

'Vampiric Romance
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five (Jay & Jenn)
Chapter Twenty Six (Jay & Jenn)
Chapter Twenty Eight (Jay & Jenn)
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty Seven (Jay & Jenn)

2.3K 83 6
By bubblygal

Vampiric Romance Chapter Twenty Seven

*Jay’s POV*

“I just wanted to say that I will change you into a vampire someday.”

She dropped the fork that she is holding on to and stared at me.

“If you are not ready, I won’t change you. I can wait. I didn’t mean to frighten you. I shouldn’t have overloaded you with so much information at once. I’m sorry. I think I have rushed into things.”

She smiled widely. “Serious?! Me being a vampire? Do you think I will have power?”

She always surprises me with her reaction. “You might have special abilities.” Most of the vampires do have their own special abilities.

She squealed in delight. “That would be so cool!!”

I smiled to myself. This is my mate. Cute, adorable, funny and sweet.

“Jenn, would your family members object if I bring you away?” I asked.

She stopped smiling and looked down to the floor. She started fidgeting, playing with her fingers.

“Jenn?” Did I say something wrong? Yes. I think I did. I see the ground having drop of tears.

“Jenn?” I walked to her and wrapped my arms around her. “What’s wrong?”

She nuzzled her face into my chest and shook her head. “Nothing is wrong.”

“Don’t lie to me. You are crying and you are telling me nothing is wrong. How am I supposed to believe in that?”

She kept silence for a while. “I’m an orphan. I do not know who my parents are or maybe I have already forgotten how they look like. When I was young, they abandon me and I grew up in an orphanage.”

I hugged her even tighter. “I’m sorry. I didn’t know.”

“It’s ok. I got Emilee and you by my side now.” She smiled at me. I cupped her face and planted a kiss on her forehead. Both of us looked at each other deeply. I don’t mind staying like this forever looking at her. I pressed my lips on hers and held her head to hold it in place. Forever, I wouldn’t want to let go of her.

There is this day, Ray attacked Emilee. We have no choice. In order to save her, Ren turned Emilee into the vampire. On this day, I decided to also turn Jenn into a vampire and she agreed to it. She is more excited than being as scared. She is a psychic. I taught her how to control her power at my house. I taught her everything related to a vampire and told her our family issues. I also introduced her to my parents.

“Dad, Mum, this is Jenn. My mate. Jenn, they are my parents.” I said. She is feeling kind of nervous so I put my arms around her waist to calm her down.

“Nice to meet you. I’m Jenn.” She said.

My mum smiled widely and moved towards her. “Jenn? Such a beautiful name. You are so beautiful too. You sure you are my son’s mate? Too good to be true. You know Jay is sometimes a little slow, a little too blockheaded. When he gets nervous, he will keep blabbering on and on. Last time, when he is interested in this girl…”

I immediately pulled Jenn towards me. “Mum, I’m not like that and why are you telling her this?”

“What’s wrong?” My mum continued to talk to Jenn. “Last time, when he is interested in this girl, he does not know how to express it. He just went talking nonsense and the girl got frightened.” And mum went laughing. I looked at Jenn’s expression. She just smiles at my mum.

“And there is this another time, a girl confessed to him. She is quite pretty and decent. He got so nervous and he poured a drink on her.” Mum went laughing again.

“Dad, Mum, I’m showing Jenn around the house.” I held on to Jenn’s hand and quickly pulled her away from my mum. God knows what she will spill out next. I showed Jenn around the house to let familiarise so she won’t get lost. After that, we went out to the garden to take a walk. She is walking in front and I’m walking behind her. She walked to the fountain and stood in front of it. I walked up to her and hugged her from the back.

“What are you thinking? You know I really hate it when you blocked me out from your thoughts.” But I still respect her if she feels that she needed privacy.

She turned around and hugged me tightly. She closed her eyes and leaned on my chest.

“Jenn?” Ok. I’m starting to get worried. She mustn’t have any weird thoughts running in her mind. You don’t know her. She always surprises me.

“Jay…” She called my name softly.

“Yea?”

Then, she kept silence again. “Jenn, what is wrong?”

She just shook her head and hugged me even tighter. “Jenn, please. Tell me what you are thinking.”

“Nothing.” She let go of me and smiled to me. She turned her back to me and continued walking. I grabbed hold of her and locked her in my arms. I nuzzled into her neck and the both of us stood in that position for a while.

“Jenn, what is wrong?”

She took a step away from me and looked down. She started playing with her fingers again.

“Jay, you will always be by my side right?” She asked.

“Yes. I will always be by your side.” I replied without hesitant.

“Even I might not be good enough, you will not abandon me right?” She is feeling insecure. I held her face up to look at me.

“Jenn, you are good to me. I will not abandon you.”

She smiled at me. “That would be enough for me.” She turned around and continued walking.

“Jenn!” I grabbed her and turned her around. “Jenn, what are you talking about?”

“Just let me stay by your side. There may be some reasons why that my parents didn’t want me. I know I may not be good enough. But just let me stay by your side.”

I hugged her tightly. Why does she suddenly get so emotional?

“Jenn, I will only stay with you. I will be with you forever. I’m not going anywhere. I will always be at the place where you can see me. I will only love you.” I looked at her.

“I love you.” I said again.

“I love you too.”

Hey guys, I'm sorry I'm still writing on Jay and Jenn. Just grew to love them too!! I promise I will carry on with the story soon and stop looking back to the past. =) Just bear with me for a little while more.

Vote and comment if you like!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 361 38
They once promised to always have each other's back but destiny does not always go as planned. Now almost four years later, each one living their lif...
518 81 20
One would think that a person who has been hurt so many times, would never find the courage and strength to love and especially trust again. But that...
20.2K 441 16
When the BAU gets a new recruit, Elle Greenaway develops feelings quickly. The problem? Elle and the new recruit, Ivy Adams, can't stop fighting. As...
1.2M 33.2K 54
Deidre -Dee- Johson has had a rough life. A mother who is a drunk, a father who ditched out on her and her brother and sister, and a boyfriend who su...