1.Ash's Story (Part 2: Johto)

By HungjuiChiu

Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 2 of th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 (Finale)

Chapter 41

111 4 0
By HungjuiChiu

When we are back at New Bark Town, Professor Elm says, "I'm glad that you're here. There is something that I need to tell you now that you've become the League winner."

"What is it?" I ask him, and he takes out the tickets and says, "These are the S.S. tickets, with these, you can ride the S.S. Aqua from Olivine City and head to Vermilion City of Kanto."

"Wow, that will be great if we want to get back to Kanto." I say.

After we're done, we also get a call from Sakura. She congratulated us on the League winning, and she also said that she didn't get all 8 badges in time and hoping for the next year. Then she also wants us to go to Ecruteak City, so we all head there.

When we arrive at the Dance Theater, Sakura says, "It's great that all of you come!"

"Yeah, so what do you want with us?" I ask.

The eldest one, I remember her name is Satsuki, says, "Well, have you managed to meet 5 more Kimono Girls on the way?"

"We do, but what about them?" Lillie asks.

"Well, they are here and they want to meet you. After knowing that we have connections with you, we decided to call you here so you can see what they want with you."

Then we all head to the dance theater, and we see the five kimono girls. The first one says, "My name is Zuki. I met you previously in Violet City. In order to bring back Ho-Oh and Lugia, we needed someone with the right bond with Pokémon. We asked Mr. Pokémon to give this Mystery Egg to whoever showed true potential."

"So you're the one who gave us Togebo." Ethan says. "Thanks a lot."

"The Egg was eventually handed from Mr. Pokémon to Professor Elm, and then to you. However, being pure alone will not be sufficient to face the power of this Pokémon. I must test you. Are you ready?"

So they want to battle to summon Ho-Oh and Lugia, and just like Sakura and her sisters, they all have the Eeveelutions.

"I will test how closely you've bonded with your Pokémon!" Zuki has Umbreon, and I defeat it with Hitmontop's Triple Kick attack.

"I don't have any Pokémon left." She mutters before stepping aside, and the second one appears. "You are quite strong. You helped me in the Ilex Forest. My name is Naoko. I'm the one who's not so good at directions. My eyes witnessed you defeating Team Rocket when Kurt was in trouble at the Slowpoke Well. Allow me to challenge you and your Pokémon!"

Then she goes for Espeon, and I go with Misdreavus to battle since she is just new to the team. Misdreavus uses Shadow Ball to defeat her with ease.

"Oh, you are truly strong." Then the third one steps forward. "You are quite the Trainer. I remember you chasing off that Team Rocket Grunt from right here. I must thank you for that. Although, I am actually a Trainer myself. She who knows the most speaks the least! I am Miki-the Kimono Girl! Allow me to challenge you and your Pokémon!"

Miki goes for Flareon, and I use Gligar to battle. With the Earthquake, Gligar defeats the Flareon with ease.

"Ooh, you're good at Pokémon, too." Then the fourth one steps forward and she says, "Excellent fighting spirit! You got me off the ice by pushing me from the back. I am the one who skates in sandals. I am Sayo-the Kimono Girl! I was listening in the Dragon's Den when you passed the test of the Elder. Allow me to challenge you and your Pokémon!"

Wait, does that mean she was at the Dragon's Den when Clair and I had a battle there? She uses Jolteon, and I use Donphan to defeat her with ease.

"Oh, so close! I almost had you." She mutters. Then there is the final one. "I am the last one. You were so dependable at the Goldenrod Tunnel. I am the one who twirls even underground. I am Kuni-the Kimono Girl! I looked at you in wonder when you thwarted Team Rocket's mission to take over the Radio Tower. You must show your strength to me now. Allow me to challenge you and your Pokémon!"

And of course, her Pokemon is going to be a Vaporeon. I use Pikachu to battle the last one, and I also defeat her in the end.

"Oh, you are wonderful..." Then Zumi comes to me and says, "We were not wrong about you. You are indeed worthy of this... Please take these."

We are given the Clear Bell and the Tidal Bell. Then Lillie says, "Well, I wonder what we're going to do with those two items."

"Probably for Ho-Oh and Lugia." I say.

Sakura says, "I always wanted to see the Ho-Oh. I wonder if we can come as well."

Satsuki says, "Although we shouldn't interrupt when they are going to do their dancing ritual, it will be great to see Ho-Oh and Lugia."

First, we go to the Bell Tower, and we have to climb 10 floors to the balcony. The 5 sisters are there and Zuki says, "Yes, this is where we welcome Ho-Oh. When the dance we practiced for many days becomes one with the sound of the Clear Bell we entrusted to you, then Ho-Oh shall come down from the great arch of the sky once again!"

They want me the ring the Clear Bell, so I do it and summon the sounds, and then we watch the Kimono Girls dance. "Amazing..." Reisa says.

"Yeah... it is actually very cool..." East says.

"Look over there, the bells at the roof are also glowing!" Sakura says as we notice the gold bells ring with the rhythm. And from the sky, we see a figure flying towards us. And it turns out to be Ho-Oh.

"Ho-Oh..." I say in awe.

"That IS indeed Ho-Oh... The guardian of the sky around here from ancient times... So many have tried and tried, only to fail... Ash, your heart and the Clear Bell in harmony have finally made it appear..."

"Yeah..." I say as I step forward, "You have been waiting for me all this time, don't you?"

"Of course, Ash. I was the one who blessed you with good luck since the start of your journey." Ho-Oh says. "So you're finally here. Now you can capture me."

I nod as she gave me her own customized Poke Ball.

Ho-Oh: The Rainbow Pokemon: Fire and Flying Type. Legends claim this Pokémon flies the world's skies continuously on its magnificent seven-colored wings.

"You have not only made Ho-Oh appear, but you have also caught it... You are so wonderful. There is nothing more for us to say. We will be waiting for you at the Whirl Islands. If you're ready, we'll be there."

We nod as we bid farewell to the Kimono Dancers. Then Sakura says, "So you're going to the Whirl Islands to catch Lugia yet?"

"Not yet. I want to battle Will the Elite Four first in Ilex Forest." I say as they all respect my choice.

Now we're at the Ilex Forest, and when we arrive at Will's place, we are surprised to see a lot of lights around him as the lights are shaped like boxes. Will says to me. "Ash Ketchum, it's a pleasure seeing you here."

"Same here. It sure has been a while since we met at the Pokealthon Dome." I say.

"I have trained all around the world, making my Psychic-type Pokémon powerful. And, at last, I've been accepted into the Elite Four. I can only keep getting better! Losing is not an option!" He says while turning to Lillie, "Young Lady, can you be the referee?"

"Sure. What are the rules?" Lillie asks.

"Oh, the normal rules with 5 on 5."

Will sends out Exeggutor as his first Pokemon, I decide to go with Murkrow. Exeggutor starts off with an Egg Bomb, Murkrow dodges and uses Wing Attack, which is super effective. Then he tries to use Dark Pulse, Exeggutor uses Barrier to lower the damage and fires one more Egg Bomb, sending Murkrow to the ground.

"Murkrow! Use Gust!" I say, and the move eventually defeats Exeggutor with ease.

The second Pokemon is Girafarig, and by using Stomp, Murkrow flinches so that Girafarig can defeat him with a Double Hit. I decided to go for Ledian next, and Ledian goes for Comet Punch, striking Girafarig left and right, then finishes it off with the Bug Buzz.

Will's third Pokemon is Jynx, using its type advantage, Jynx finishes Ledian with a Blizzard.

"So far both of them lost two Pokemon..." Lillie says.

"But I can't believe how Ash is faring against Will, I mean... Psychic Types are usually hard to battle." Kris says.

I go for Scizor as my third Pokemon. Scizor uses Bullet Punch, but when he gets close, he gets a lovely kiss, causing him to fall asleep.

"This is not good... Lovely Kiss is a move that puts Pokemon to sleep..." Ethan says.

"Scizor! Wake up and use Razor Wind!" I yell, Scizor manages to hear me and use Razor Wind, but the attack is not hitting Jynx.

"I think Scizor is having a nightmare... it really needs to wake up." Reisa says.

It is after one Razor Wind accidentally hits Jynx that Scizor finally wakes up, and then it goes for Night Slash to finish Jynx off. Will sends out Slowbro, and Slowbro uses Amnesia to raise his defense, then uses Water Pulse on Scizor. Scizor dodges and then hits Slowbro with a Metal Claw, but Slowbro uses Psychic to defeat Scizor.

"Meganium, I choose you!" My fourth Pokemon is Meganium, and she uses Vine Whip first, but Slowbro raises his defense using Curse. Slowbro uses Water Gun to deflect the Razor Leaves, but Meganium surprises him with a Body Slam and knocks it out.

Will says, "We Psychics don't give up even when we're down to the last Pokémon. That's what makes us so formidable! Go! Xatu!"

Will's Xatu appears on the field, it uses Brave Bird to knock Meganium out. I say, "You know, how about we take things to another level?"

I decide to go with Raikou, although the mask is hiding his emotions, but I think he is surprised to see Raikou.

Raikou uses Thunderbolt, Xatu dodges, and then uses Psychic to damage Raikou, smacking him to the ground.

"Until we reach zero, our power is limitless. I'm not giving up yet!" He says as he uses Brave Bird, while I have Raikou counter with Wild Charge. Both of them take serious damage, but Raikou uses Rain Dance to make it rain and finishes Xatu with a Thunder.

"Xatu is unable to battle, Raikou wins, which means the match goes to Ash!" Lillie cheers.

Will recalls Xatu and says, "I... I can't...believe it... Even though I was defeated, I won't change my course. I will continue battling until I stand above all Trainers!

"I see." Then he gave me the Psychic Medal, and I thanked him while taking the first one. "Now move on and experience the true ferocity of the Elite Four."

"You bet." Then we bid farewell to Will and head to Route 36, where Koga might be.

Here is a new chapter, and in this chapter, Ash has captured Ho-Oh and also battles Will. I hope you like it and the next chapter will be Koga.

Ash + Lillie's Pokemon:

Charizard x2 (In training), Butterfree x2 (One Pink), Pikachu, Lapras, Meganium, Typhlosion, Feraligatr, Furret, Noctowl (Shiny), Ledian, Ariados, Crobat, Lanturn, Togetic, Xatu, Ampharos, Bellossom, Azumarill, Sudowoodo, Politoed, Jumpluff, Aipom, Sunflora, Yanma, Quagsire, Espeon, Umbreon, Murkrow, Slowking, Misdreavus, Unown x28, Wobbuffet, Girafarig, Forretress, Dunsparce, Gligar, Steelix (Crystal), Granbull, Qwilfish, Scizor, Shuckle, Heracross, Ursaring, Magcargo, Piloswine, Corsola, Octillery, Delibird, Mantine, Skarmory, Houndoom, Kingdra, Phanpy, Porygon 2, Stantler, Smeargle, Hitmontop, Miltank, Blissey, Raikou, Entei, Larvitar, Tyranitar, Ho-Oh, Celebi

Reisa's Pokemon:

Blastoise, Tentacruel, Seaking, Starmie, Gyarados, Feraligatr, Lanturn, Azumarill, Politoed, Quagsire, Slowking, Qwilfish, Corsola, Octillery, Mantine, Kingdra

East's Pokemon:

Noctowl, Ledian, Crobat, Jumpluff, Gligar, Delibird, Mantine, Skarmory

Ethan's Pokemon:

Pikachu, Typhlosion, Sudowoodo, Politoed, Togetic, Aipom, Sunflora, Mantine

Kris' Pokemon:

Parasect, Arcanine, Hitmonchan, Meganium, Cubone, Xatu, Smoochum

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 831 16
Ash has been betrayed by his male friends and family. 10 years later, a Pokemon Master Tournament will be head in Kanto as Ash along with his girls a...
3.8K 25 4
How to be a Pokemon-Harem Master "Alright then, I think we should make it really special, and not like the honeymoon where we all had at him, at the...
1.1K 56 27
In this story we will see that Ash has become a Pokemon master through his hard work and this is such a simple story that reading it will give a diff...
6.6K 270 55
Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 5 of the series: Sinnoh (Modern)