Tbate: Kal-El

By jbqpo923

Kal-el crashes on to Dicathen instead, and grows up as Arthur Leywin. Not only will he have to deal with Ala... More

Part 0: Before the Beginning
Part 1: Crash-Landing
Part 2: Rey the Builder, can he do it? Rey the builder...
Part 3: Split in the Forest
Part 4: The Correction
Part 5: Beast Will? Beast comes.
Part 6: House of El I
Part 7: House of El II
Part 9: Realmheart already?!!
Part 10: Barking Princess
Part 11: Into the Relictombs
Part 12: The Depths
Part 13: Kryptonian Abilities
Part 14: Revelations
Part 15: Werewolf Rampage
Part 16: Triangulation
Part 17: Urayne
Part 18: To Xyrus!
Part 19: Arthur(Kal) VS Bairon
Part 20: Spiderman 2 PS5 + Miscellaneous Stories
Part 21: Kaspian VS Olfred
Part 22: Arthur (Kal) VS Mica
Part 23: Arthur (Kal) VS Kaspian
Part 24: A Wish
Part 25: Red-haired Goddess
Part 26: Meeting Cynthia
Part 27: Jasmine's Flames
Part 28: Arthur the Affinity Awakener
Part 29: End of the Flamesworths I
Part 30: End of the Flamesworths II
Part 31: End of the Flamesworths III
Part 32: Xyrus Academy Start
Part 33: Jamiel gets off-screened
Part 34: Game of War

Part 8: House of El III

93 5 4
By jbqpo923

Arthur Leywin POV:

*6am the next morning, on the carriage*

"Were you floating, brat?"

"What?"

"Yesterday, during our spar, when you augmented yourself with wind and punched my wind wall, you seemed to be hovering a bit above the ground."

"I guess so? I'm not good at controlling it, I think that was the second time that happened."

"Only very high level mages should be able to do this..."

"How high? What core level?"

"Only a white core mage can fly at will."

"Wait, are you a white core mage? Can you fly?"

"Haha, no, I'm only at mid-silver, I can only try using gusts of wind, so not really. You're only a dark orange core mage, so this is strange...Maybe because you are a quadra-elemental?"

He throws his hands up.

"Ah well! It's already unbelievable you've already awakened so early, and reached this core level already..."

He turns to look outside the window.

"I guess I'll ask her about this as well...", he whispers to himself.

"Ask who?"

"...You could hear me muttering under my breath, brat?! Jeez..."

"I'm sorry!"

"It's okay, you're about to find out soon anyways..."

3rd Person POV:

Arthur, Tessia, and Virion arrive at the edge of a forest. They walk for 20 minutes, much to Tessia's annoyance.

Suddenly, they find themselves inside a heavy fog. Where did this come from? Aren't they already inside the Elven Kingdom? There should be no fog from the Elshire forest here...

Virion: Tessia, Arthur, stay close. It's not fog from the forest. Only members of the royal family and a few special persons know the path through this particular fog.

Arthur: Uhh, what is this fog hiding? Should I even be here? Since this is for royals only...

Virion: The person we're about to meet asked me to bring you here. Well, Tessia as well, for some reason. I'm about to find out as well...

After ANOTHER brutal 10 mins of walking (brutal for the sleep deprived children), the fog begins to lift, and reveal...

Tessia: A cave? Why are we going inside a cave, grandpa?

Virion: Little one...this cave is of great significance to our family, more importantly, the history of the Elven royal family.

Arthur: Weird...

Tessia: What's weird, Art?

Arthur: I feel like something inside the cave is pulling me in...like there's a missing piece of myself, that I'll find there...

Virion: *pats Arthur on his back* Well, you're quite a vivid talker, for a 4 year old, hmm?

Arthur: Uh, sorry, I don't know why I said that just now.

Virion: Let's go in!

The 3 of them step inside the cave, and...

The cave contains ruins! Inscriptions from long ago!

(From quick google search of "smallville caves")

Tessia: Whoa, what are all these drawings and symbols? What do they mean, grandpa?

At this moment, a certain elderly elf lady steps out of the shadows, and starts speaking.

Rinia: "According to the legend, a man came from the stars and fell in love with the mother of our people. Out of that forbidden affair, the Elven people were born."

Tessia: Great-aunt Rinia!!!

Tessia jumps into Rinia's arms and hugs her.

Rinia: It's nice to see you again, Tessia.

Rinia turns to face Arthur.

Rinia: Nice to finally meet you for the first time, Arthur.

Arthur: Nice to meet you too. Wait, how do you know my name?

Rinia: Well, that's because I'm a diviner!

She looks at Virion.

Virion: Arthur, Tessia, what Elder Rinia means, is that she is a special kind of mage. One that can see into the future. Basically, she knew the two of you would arrive in Zestier together, and told me to bring you two here.

Arthur: But, why? Why do we have to come here? And why should I even be allowed in here, where only the royal family can enter?

Rinia: Because, I believe these ruins are related to you, Arthur.

Arthur and Tessia: Huh?!?!?!

(Virion expected something special already lol)

Rinia: These ruins depict the earliest history of the Elven royal family, as well as a prophecy. Like I said earlier, a man from the stars, a place far, far away from here, ended up here in Dicathen somehow, and fell in love with an elf woman. That elf woman is the founder of the Elven Kingdom, Queen Kyla Eralith.

Rinia takes a stick and draws something in some dirt on the cave floor:

E L = Era Lith

Rinia: After the man returned to the stars, Queen Kyla and her children began building the foundations of the Elven Kingdom. It seems the family name of that man sounded like "El", so Queen Kyla created the name "Eralith" based on that. "Era Lith" roughly translates to "of the star" in the ancient dialect used back then.

Tessia: Wow, so that's where my last name comes from!

Arthur: But what does this have to do with me???

Rinia: That has to do with the prophecy, that was also passed down through the generations of the Elven Royal family. Well, and advisors, like me, haha.

Tessia: But Arthur isn't an elf? He has no connection to the royal family...

Rinia: "It was prophesied that Naman would fall from the skies in a rain of fire. They say that Naman would have the strength of ten men, and will be able to start fires with his eyes."

Tessia: Wait, Art, you did that before! You killed the mana beast that attacked us, by shooting some red beams out of your eyes!

Virion: Huh, so that's how that mana beast got such a crazy wound. But doesn't that mean...

Virion smirks.

Rinia: The prophecy ends with this: "The chosen princess will awaken her inner wolf, and her destiny with converge with Naman, who will become the savior of her people, protector of the world, and her destined soul-mate."

Rinia: Arthur, I believe, you are Naman. You are the saviour from the stars, who will save the Elven Kingdom, and protect the world.

Virion: Hmm, maybe I should hunt for a wolf beast will, for you, little one...

Tessia: Grandpa!!! Don't tease me like that!!!

Tessia pulls on Virions beard. (A/n: hmm i wonder if this will happen more times in the future)

Arthur: But, I'm just a human from Ashber, in the Human Kingdom! How could I be from the stars?!

Rinia: Perhaps, you will discover some hidden truth here, after training with Virion for a bit...but anyways! Time for you to call your parents!

Arthur: What?! How?

*They go to Rinia's hut, which is deeper in the ruins, Arthur calls his parents, etc*

========================================

Haha, how was this twist? I noticed I was able to leverage the use of the letters E and L in the Eralith name!

This whole wolf soulmate thing is from: Smallville Season 2, ep 10 (Kyla Willowbrook). I won't spoil what happens here, check it out, you will understand why I want Arthur and Tessia to fufill this destiny here.

Is this related to Regis? Hmm, who knows.

Say, if someone were to train and become strong in the Relictombs, then they would do really well in the Beast Glades...right? hehe

Arthur will participate in that tri-tournament thing (can't remember the name), there is a surprise waiting there...

i think i will go back to new title name for next chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48K 2.2K 59
Will Arthur Leywin be able to protect what is important to him?
951K 16.6K 74
After his loss in Unova Ash returns home to regroup and plan which region he will go to next. However while planning his next region, tragedy strikes...
12.2K 519 14
What if Dicathen had Goodsky's predicted 15 years of preparation? What if Arthur had over a decade to train in Epheotus instead of just a few years? ...