A song of whales [T. Giyu x R...

Por Wellenlied

My very first demon slayer fanfiction. [Tomioka Giyu x fem! demon reader] Have you heard the tale? If people... Mais

Your Persona
一 | Song
二 | The Tale
三 | Introduction
四 | Meet The Ubuyashikis
五 | New Friends
六 | The Past
七 | A Visit
八 | Hashia Meeting
九 | Jealousy
十 | Flame Hashira
十一 | Recovery
十二 | Water World
十三 | Island
十四 | Love Hashira
十五 | Patrol
十六 | Sound Hashira
十八 | Festival
十九 | Swordsmith
二十 | Calm Before The Storm
二十一 | Muzan
二十二 | War
二十三 | End of Song
Extra

十七 | Upper Moon 6

282 7 0
Por Wellenlied

"Okay let's go now." Tengen declared but the sea demon stopped him.

Ayuna: "Actually, there is no need to go through this much work."

Tanjiro: "What do you mean?"

Tengen: "Oh? You have another plan?"

"Indeed." she answered, "But it's kind of risky. On one hand, I can save your wives since I already find their locations but on the other hand the demon will notice us."

"You already located my wives?" Tengen eyes widen, "How are they?"

Ayuna: "They're fine for now but one of them might be poisoned."

Zenitsu: "It's not risky at all since we have to meet the demon eventually."

"The people here," Ayuna started, "I'm afraid they might get hurt. We're facing one of the twelve kizukis, an upper moon to be exact."

Tengen: "Then save my wives now! The demon can hurt them anytime!"

Ayuna: "I can't, there are too many people here."

Tengen yelled: "You said you're going to follow my wishes during this mission! And I demand you to save my wives now!"

Ayuna waited for a second for him to calm down: "Get dressed first, none of you can fight in those dresses."

After they changed back into their demon slayer uniforms and removed their make up, they gathered on the balcony where Ayuna already waited for them.

Ayuna: "We're lucky that there's a lake."

Tengen: "What do you mean by that?! Now save my wives..............."

Tengen's voice got quieter as he noticed the giant tsunami that was coming in their direction.

"YO ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL US?!" Tengen shouted and he was confused at the three slayers who weren't scared at all.

"No, I'm trying to save the people and your wives." she answered calmly.

Soon, screams were heard and the streets turned into chaps. People were running away and the people in the buildings ran up to the top floor hoping that the water wouldn't reach them.

A big wave of water hit the land. The water filled every corner and every building of the whole district. Some hands was shaped on the water who carried the civilians far away to safety and soon, three big water hands rose to the balcony where they were standing and the wives of the sound hashira were carried back to him.

Tengen: "Hinatsuru, Makio, Suma!"

Makio: "Tengen-sama! Hinatsuru is poisoned!"

Suma: "Ah! There's a demon next to you!"

The water hand dropped them on the balcony and the water flowed back where it belonged.

Ayuna: "If you allow me, I shall treat her."

Tengen: "Please do so."

Ayuna removed the poison from Hinatsuru's body and she opened her eyes again feeling fresh again.

Ayuna: "Her lips looks dry. Bring her some water."

Tanjiro handed her a glass of water but she only stared at the sea demon.

"You recognise my voice I see." with a hand motion she shaped the water from the glass into a water dolphin, "You remember?" she said before she dropped the water back into the glass

Tengen: "I am forever in your dept Ayuna!"

Ayuna: "Don't say that. Let's say I made it up to you. Sorry for freezing you."

Tengen: "No, I should apologise for the way I treated you."

Ayuna: "You could apologise later. But now we have a visitor."

They all followed her gaze over the balcony and upper moon six stood on the edge of the balcony.

Upper moon 6: "So it was your work."

"I admit it was me," Ayuna raised from her seat and whispered to Tengen, "Take your wives somewhere safe, I'll make her busy in the meantime."
She walked ahead slowly approaching the demon, "And what will you do about it? I also emptied the whole district which will make things easier."

"Tsk, I don't understand why he wants you alive. To me, you're just a bitch," she placed some sashes near Ayuna's face which were only some inches away, "I really want to ruin the face of yours."

Some ice spikes grew from the floor and the spikes were almost touching the female demons eye, "Me? I thought you're the bitch here." the sashes around the sea demons face froze and shattered into pieces and her orbs glowed, "And ruining my face? I don't think so."

The ground started to shake again and the demon who's name was Daki looked at her side and she was hit by a water wave which pushed her into another building.

"I'll be off first." Ayuna jumped down the balcony and landed on another wave which carried her to her opponent.

Ayuna jumped on a roof and the water wave underneath her turned into a giant water dragon attacking upper moon six which also leaded some buildings to collapse.

Daki tried to get near her or attack her with sahses but the water dragon always prevented it and it didn't care if the buildings were getting destroyed since no people were around anymore.

What made the female demon more frustrating was the provoking smirk the sea demon had because she wasn't moving at all. She just stood on the same roof doing nothing and watched her how she'll deal with the water.

Her frustration rose after each passing second and she didn't even notice four demon slayers approaching her from behind. She tried to figure out why the sea demon was waving at her but then her head fell off.

Daki started to cry and call out for her brother and before Tengen could hit her with his sword, she disappeared.
Another voice appeared somewhere else and they all looked over the direction where it came from and their eyes widen because another demon appeared who was comforting his sister.

Daki: "Oni-san! They're bullying me! They cut off my head and that sea monster is at fault! I want her dead!"

Gyutaro: "Can't do my dear little sister, you know he wants her alive."

"I'm sorry for disturbing your talk," Ayuna interrupted them, "But I'm really curious, what does he want to do with me?"

"How should I know?" The male demon glanced over the sea demon on the roof but he gasped as a memory played inside of his head after seeing the fish tail.

Flashback

A young boy walked aimlessly on the streets at night holding his growling stomach. He didn't eat for two days so he planned to just sit somewhere on the ground leaning against a house. He touched his bump on his head which was caused bya random kid who threw a rock  at him. He didn't know what to do about his growling stomach so he just hold it tightly and waited for the next day to come.

Suddenly a large fish dropped in front of him. The boy looked up to see who it was but nobody was in front of him so he looked up the roof behind the house he was leaning on and he catched a glimpse of a large fish tail which disappeared soon after. Then there was silence.

The fish made him full for a while.

End of flashback

"It was you." the male demon stood up facing Ayuna while her glanced over the slayers.

Ayuna: "Oh? Have we met before? If so I don't remember."

Daki: "What are you talking about Oni-san?!"

Gyutaro felt bad fighting her so he just turned around facing the slayers, "Ume, you can have her if you want."

-

Ayuna let the water flow back to its place since their surroundings were destroyed enough so she created some ice around her hands and formed them into claws.
"Let's dance shall we?"

Ayuna let any sash shatter as they get in contact with her ice claws. Dakis used her hair manipulation to fight the sea demons tail manipulation. Of course her tail was no match for those many hair, so  Daki was able to hold her in place. She wrapped her hair around the sea demons tail, legs, arms and throat not allowing her to move.

A giant ice spike emerged from the roof and went through the demons abdomen. Daki glared at her and thighed the pressure around Ayuna's throat and as her head was about to pop out due to the pressure, someone came to help her.
Inosuke tried to cut of the hair which was wrapped around Ayuna but the hairs were to hard to cut so he went straight to upper moon six.

As Daki was about to hit him, the boar brooch he was wearing on his pants started to glow and it froze her attack and some of her body parts. In addition, some ice spikes grew out from the frozen parts which only grew larger and larger attempting to swallow Daki. She let Ayuna go in order to get away from the ice spikes.

Ayuna: "Thanks Inosuke."

Inosuke: "HAHA! I saved the god of nature!"

Ayuna: "You did, you're awesome!"

During the fight they were able to cut off the demon siblings head but instead of dying they were able to put their heads back and keep on fighting. Nezuko also joined the fight and she even grew on size. Thanks to Ayuna who prevented any harm coming for her demon friend, Nezuko didn't lose control over herself.

Ayuna: "You need to cut them at the same time!"

The sea demon eventually swapped place with Zenitsu so she could try to slow down the male demon. Tengen was poisoned but he was still fighting.

Ayuna tried to shoot a scale at Gyutaro but he moved aside causing Nezuko to get hitted by the scale and she turned into a goldfish.

"I'm so sorry Nezuko!" Ayuna rushed over the said girl and picked her up gently with both of her hands, "I wasn't aiming for you!" she kissed her which turned her back and she hummed at Ayuna saying that it was alright.

The others were so busy fighting that they didn't even notice that Nezuko turned into a goldfish. And Ayuna realised that they have to fight on their own in order to get more stronger so she took Nezukos hand and dragged her somewhere else.

Ayuna: "I believe they'll be fine without us. Don't worry, in case something happens I'll interfere."

Nezuko: "Hm hm!"

The battle was over as the slayers managed to kill them at the same time. Ayuna removed their poison and Tengens wives also arrived to check on him. Ayuna checked on the demon siblings who were arguing about their defeat.

Ayuna: "Gyutaro and Ume right? In next life, let's be friends."

Daki: "Who wants to be friends with you!? It's all your fault!"

Ayuna: "Sorry about that, the world is cruel after all. So I truly wish that your afterlife might be brighter. Farewell."

The siblings left the world and entered hell. Perhaps after their punishment, they can find some light in the new world again.

The sun started to rise so Nezuko got back in her box and Ayuna waited in the shadows under the destroyed buildings waiting to be picked up.

Tengen approached her with his wives: "Thanks again. Let me introduce you, Hinatsuru, Makio, Suma this is Ayuna, the demon who joined the demon slayer corps along with the boys sister."

Hinatsuru: "Thank you again for saving us, we don't know how we can repay you."

Ayuna: "Don't, I just did what everyone  else would have done."

Suma: "Omg you're so kind and pretty!"

Makio: "Visit us some day!"

Ayuna: "Thanks and I will."

"The mission got completed faster than I thought so I have some days off thanks to you." Tengen turned around and gestured his wives to follow, "You know what? If you're in trouble one day feel free to call me." and with that they were gone.

"Let's also go back to the butterfly estate shall we?" Ayuna suggested and the three slayers agreed.

Tanjiro let Ayuna inside the box where Nezuko welcomed her warmly and they walked back to the headquarters.

Giyu's pov

'It's already morning, shouldn't she be back some hours ago? What is she doing now?'

Ayuna's pov

'I forgot to inform Giyu that I was on a mission. Is he waiting? I hope he's not worried.'

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

156K 4.2K 36
⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ✿ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹ 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐'𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘧 𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘐...
332K 9.9K 24
"𝑵𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒎𝒆" "𝑰 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖" (Y/n) is the last hope in the family to become a demon slayer to save them from the poor house. Un...
27.2K 470 46
{ giyushino oneshots!! } - might not be canon!- - recommendations appreciated!!- - demon slayer characters!- -warnings before every chapter!!- ...
186K 7.4K 21
He remembered the day he first saw her. She was breathtaking. He felt as if his worries were all gone. It was as if he was living in a peaceful world...