Don't You Die On Me!

By boobearx_xd

Angie Bernadette Mitchell, callsign 'Summer' has been Rooster's bestfriend since they were still babies. The... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23

Part 24

241 3 0
By boobearx_xd

Rooster's PoV

I can't believe i'm getting married today. Don't take it the wrong way, i'm so happy that i ended up marrying my best friend and the love of my life. Looking back, i always knew i wanted Summer to be my wife but i never thought that we will actually get married.
Summer and i take a look at our wedding venue yesterday, to make sure everything is ready for our big day and i can say that she's satisfied with the decors and everything.
She even shed a tear when i gave her the shoes the other day, happy tears of course. I will never make her sad again. I don't want to lose her.
We both get ready in different place, because people said that it's bad luck for me to see her in her wedding dress before the ceremony. But i'm dying to see her, i bet she looks gorgeous in her dress.
I wrote my wedding vows last night, and i'm so nervous.
I'm getting ready at Mav's because Summer took our house to get ready and everything.
Our dog will be the ring bearer, because we love our dog so much and he's one of the most important part to the both of us.
It's only a couple hours before the wedding and i'm almost ready. I wonder what she's doing right now?

Summer's PoV

I'm almost ready, my friends helped me with my makeup and hairdo. I want it to be simple and nothing much.

Looking at the shoes Rooster got me made so happy. I can't believe he knew how much i wanted that shoes to be my wedding shoes. He's the best.
And the wedding decorations are wonderful, he's so amazing for doing everything and all of them ended to be so perfect.
I love guys who knows what to do and how to manage things.
I can't believe i'm marrying my best friend, the guy who's been with me nearly my whole life.
I'm gonna head to the wedding venue in an hour or so. God, i'm nervous.

"You ready, babe?" Phoenix asked.
"As ready as i'll ever be." I replied
"Okay, let's go. We don't want to be late on your wedding day. I'm so happy for you, Angie." She said tearing up.
"Oh please don't cry, you're gonna make me cry too." I hugged her.
"Okay enough of that, we gotta go get you married to that one handsome man of yours." She joked.

We both went inside the car and the drivers take us and the others to the beach.

————Skip to wedding time————

I'm standing near the aisle, waiting for the time to actually walk down the aisle with my dad holding my hand. My heart never beats this fast.
My dog already waited at the altar with the priest and of course Rooster is there too. God, he looks so perfect.

The cute doggo 🫶🏻

My father, Maverick, came to me and held both my hands. He looked at me and said," my baby girl is finally getting married to the love of her life. You know how much i hate letting you go? but i'm glad it's Rooster. I know he'll take good care of you and i hope he treats you the way i treated you or even better."
We both hugged and finally we both stand tall, ready to walk the aisle.

The bouquet

As i walk down the aisle, i can hear Can't Help Falling in Love being sung by the wedding singer. I held Mav's hand quite tight because i'm afraid of falling and also because i'm nervous. I can feels eyes on me but i can only see my future.
When we finally reach the altar, Mav let go of my hand and unite my hand and rooster's. He said something that kinda made everyone teared up.
"I know you'll love her so much. But i hope you'll love her as much as i love and cherish her. If one day you change your mind and think that she's too much for you, please don't ever yell or be mad at her, just give her back to me. But i hope that day will never come. Here, today, i hand you my most precious flower, the brightest star of my night. Please treat her well."
Rooster nodded and said," I promise you my life that i'll love and cherish her with all my might."
I let go of my father, hugged him and mouthed 'thank you'

The wedding

The priest started
"First, I'd like to begin by welcoming everyone and thanking each and every one of you for being here on this most happy of days. It's no accident that each of you are here today, and each of you were invited to be here because you represent someone important in the individual and collective lives of Bradley and Angie.

The most remarkable moment in life is when you meet the person who makes you feel complete. The person who makes the world a beautiful and magical place. The person with whom you share a bond so special that it transcends normal relationships and becomes something so pure and so wonderful, that you can't imagine spending another day of your life without them. I know how deeply these two care for and love one another, and I feel privileged to be here today among all of you as a witness of their commitment to a lifetime of love for one another.

So, without further ado...

Dearly beloved and honored guests:

We are gathered together here to join Bradley and Angie in the union of marriage.

This contract is not to be entered into lightly, but thoughtfully and seriously, and with a deep realization of its obligations and responsibilities.

The bride and groom have each prepared vows that they will read now."

"Summer, i don't know how many times i've said this but i still can't believe i can finally be with you, the love of my life, the light to my darkest day.
I never would have imagined that out of all the people in this world, I would find someone as special as you.
You are my best friend and my one true love.
I cannot believe I am the lucky man who gets to marry you today.
I promise I will never forget this privilege, no matter how many years of our lives go by.

You know how stubborn i can be, but i promise to listen for as long as it takes for you to feel heard. I'll do my best to be the best version of me.
I promise to take care of your kind heart and to always love you with all of mine.
I love you, now and forever.

I promise faithfulness and patience, respect and lightheartedness, attentiveness and self-improvement.
I will celebrate your triumphs, and love you all the more for your failures.

In your arms, I have found home
In your eyes, I have found compassion
In your heart, I have found love
In your soul, I have found a kindred spirit
You are my everything. The days i've spent without you are proof of how much i hate being far away from you. I never want to lose you, i promise i'll always be there for you whenever wherever.

I promise to be there to catch you if you should stumble, carry you over every threshold, and fall in love with you every day.

You look so beautiful to me today, but know that you always look beautiful to me and will always be this beautiful to me, tomorrow, and the next day and the next.
As gorgeous as you are right here and right now, I will only love you more and more each day of our marriage.

This ring is a promise that you will never have to face the world alone. Whatever I have is yours."

I smiled hearing his sweet vows. How lucky i am to be with him.

"Wow, i don't know if i can top that vows of yours. But i'll try my best." I heard everyone laugh at what i said.

I look deeply into his eyes and begin
"Rooster, you're the best thing that ever happened in my life. I know our job may set us apart sometimes, but i promise i'll always find my way back to you.

You have been my best friend, mentor, playmate, confident, and my greatest challenge. But most importantly, you are the love of my life and you make me happier than I could ever imagine and more loved than I ever thought possible. You have made me a better person, as our love for one another is reflected in the way I live my life.

You know me better than anyone else in this world and somehow still manage to love me. You are my best friend and one true love. There is still a part of me today that cannot believe that I'm the one who gets to marry you.

I pledge to remain your companion and friend, I promise to be with you always, to care for you, and to love and cherish you no matter how far apart we may be. I will always show an interest in the things you do and your ideas. I will be with you in your heart, and keep you safe in mine. When you are happy, I will be happy with you. When you are sad, I will make you smile. I will encourage you to continue growing as an individual as we work toward our mutual goals. I stand with you as your friend and wife and acknowledge that your choices are valid ones. I promise to give you love, honesty, trust, and commitment, and, in general, keep your life interesting as we grow old together.

There may be days when we don't agree on things, but i promise you i'll sit with you and do everything in my power to clear things out.

You're the best thing that's ever been mine. You are my every dream come true, and I can't wait for the reality we get to build together.

My Rooster, I invite you to share my life. You are the most loving, clever, and kind individual I have ever known, and I promise to always be in your corner. Together, I know we can do anything. I can't wait to work hand in hand to build a beautiful life together."

We both finished our vows, and the priest continues

"And now.

Bradley Bradshaw, do you take Angie Mitchell to be your wife?

Do you promise to love, honor, cherish, and protect her, forsaking all others, and holding only unto her forevermore?

["I do."]

And Angie Mitchell, do you take Bradley Bradshaw to be your husband?

Do you promise to love, honor, cherish, and protect him, forsaking all others, and holding only unto forevermore?

["I do."]

And now you both can exchange rings."

He put the ring on my finger and vice versa.

"And now by the power vested in me, it is my honor and delight to declare you married. Go forth and live each day to the fullest. You may seal this declaration with a kiss."

We both kissed. Our first kiss as husband and wife. I can hear everybody clap and cheered.

"I am so pleased to present the newlyweds, Bradley and Angie Bradshaw."

Here's to our new life together. I know it won't be easy but i'm sure everything is possible as long as we're together.

The End.🫶🏻

Thank you so much for following their love story! I hope you guys enjoy reading this as much as i enjoy writing them. xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 668 27
❝ 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 does he know . . . . . . 𝐒𝐇𝐄 thinks about him too ❞ IN WHICH Cassidy "Firestarter" Brooke...
13.4K 188 27
After experiencing traumatic losses in her aircraft, Ava vows to never touch a plane again. But what can she do when she meets the love of her life a...
5.8K 132 10
annabel 'angel' mitchell is called back to top gun for a special training assignment after almost getting her father and herself discharged for good...
65.1K 1.1K 17
Lt. Taylor (Swift) Grace has known Bradley (Rooster) Bradshaw since they were just two years old. They had done everything together since, she even m...