Transformers : The Hidden Spy...

By XavaVDraconia

Transformers X Reader story Hana Ryu, a girl having a normal life. She always knew she was different, but she... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
2
2 : Chapter 1
2 : Chapter 2
2 : Chapter 3
2 : Chapter 4
2 : Chapter 5
2 : Chapter 6
2 : Chapter 7
2 : Chapter 8
2 : Chapter 9
2 : Chapter 10
2 : Chapter 11
2 : Chapter 12
3
3 : Chapter 1
3 : Chapter 2
3 : Chapter 3
3 : Chapter 4
3 : Chapter 5
3 : Chapter 6
3 : Chapter 7
3 : Chapter 8
3 : Chapter 9
4
4 : Chapter 1
4 : Chapter 2
4 : Chapter 3
4 : Chapter 4
4 : Chapter 5
A/N : 🤣🤣🤣
4 : Chapter 7
4 : Chapter 8
4 : Chapter 9

4 : Chapter 6

257 9 0
By XavaVDraconia

It took us a while to get it dig the hole but we managed to do it. Optimus got in and looked up at us. Part of his head was still outside the hole, but Cade found a way to close it. It's open right now though as we still fix him. I could tell Optimus was feeling awkward being in there, and also since he's too used at looking down to see people, he's not used to looking up. I know that feeling, being the tallest in the family and looking up at the bots. Well, until I turned into a prime atleast.

We nearly finished most of him, but it was nearing the afternoon now and we've been working all night. We covered the hole, with Optimus in it, just in case while we get in to get some breakfast. Just then Lucas came in the barn. "Morning guys" He greeted us. "Morning? It's afternoon Luke" I said plainly as Cade hands him one missile he just finished taking out. "Take it to the trash" he told him. "What has happened here?" Lucas asked looking at the wood cover that we made to cover the hole as he walked to the trash. "How the hell did you dig this hole?" He asked again. "Took us all night, don't ask" I replied. "You di-" Cade started but we heard Tessa call. "Dad!".

We all got out as we heard car engines and helicopter blades coming towards us. Outside there was atleast a dozen cars and half a dozen helicopters. They all stopped infront of the house. A man walked out of the front car and towards Cade. "Mr. Yeager, my name's James Savoy. I'm a federal agent. My men and I are trying to track down an abandoned truck. It's a nice spread you got here. Too bad she's for sale" He introduced himself and told us why he's here... Scrap. Someone made a call.

"Well, thanks. She's not. That the truck you mean?" Cade asked pointing at his truck. "Afraid not. You know, Mr. Yeager, we received a call from someone concerned about this truck. That wasn't you?" He asked. "Only thing I'm concerned about is you being on my property without permission. You know, we got a rule about people messing with people from Texas. And I don't know what truck you're talking about" Cade told him. "The kind that cost American lives. Search the property!" He ordered and people started walking towards the house and barn. "What do you mean, "Search the property"? You don't have a warrant" Cade said panicking. "My face is my warrant" Savoy replied.

I stand my ground as the men with guns started searching all around the house. I really hope they don't find Optimus. It took about 3 minutes before they all came out. "There's no signs. We got nothing" He reported, I let out a silent relieved sigh, but it soon got turned down when another man reported. "Sir, we have a live armed missile in the trash". Oh no... "Live? I carried that to the trash! You told me that was a dud, dude. I could be dead. Right?" Lucas said. Cade began to panick again.

"Look. Okay, yes, I found a truck, all right. I towed it back for the parts. I left it here last night. This morning, it's gone. When? Where? I don't know. I swear to God. That's as much as I know about him" He said... Oh Primus... He said 'Him'.

"Mr. Yaeger" Savoy said after a few seconds.. "What?" Cade asked confused. "You just said, 'him'" Scrap.. They noticed. "Take them down" He then said. A man walked towards me and grabbed my arm tight. "All right! Load up! Search the perimeter!" Savoy said again. They pinned Cade and Lucas to the ground, while Tessa struggles and shouted for help.

I easily turned this one man over, but 2 more came towards me, but I managed to nock them out too. They decided they needed 5 men to pin me down, and it sorta worked. I could turn them over, but that would be suspicious. Tessa was then thrown down and pinned down by one of the men, while Savoy reloads his gun and pointed it at Tessa! there were three guns pointed at me too, but I didn't care.

"Now, you got ten seconds. Where's the truck?" Savoy asked. "You're gonna shoot my little girl?!" Cade asked angrily. "If I have to" Savoy said calmly. "Look, I don't know. I told you everything that I know! He's gone. He left. He was in the barn, I swear to God! Just let her go!" Cade pleaded. "Shoot me! Don't shoot her!" I shouted. One shot was shot at my arm, but they didn't stop pointing the gun at Tessa. My arm started bleeding, but it wasn't that bad, compared to what I've been through in the war.

Cade continued to tell them that Optimus has left, while the seconds slowly tick. Tessa was getting really scared and kept calling Cade while crying in fear. They shot the ground in front of Cade as a warning. "You got two seconds" Savoy warned. There was a repeat in situation again, but then Savoy said "Shoot her". That's enough!

I rolled over roughly dropping the men that was pinning me down, shocking them. I ran quickly towards Savoy and the man holding Tessa and pushed them away with my body, taking away their guns just incase they came back up. Just as I was doing so, the barn exploded and Optimus cam out shooting everwhere. "Here I am!" He yelled. Cade quickly ran over and grabbed Tessa and me, and hid behind a tree as Optimus began savagely shooting everywhere around him.

Lucas came over to us as Optimus shouts, "Cade! They're going to kill you! Get out of here!". "Go!" I shouted as they ran out of the house, I followed but stopped when I passed Optimus. "Protect them!" Optimus ordered. I ran with the others as our truck exploded behind us. As we reached outside, a few missiles were shot towards a house from where, I don't know. The house exploded in flames, but Optimus escaped as a truck. We ran to the lake as a few men were running towards us from infront, a race car jumped and drove over their heads, nocking them out. It drifted to a stop in front of us and opened the door. A young man, about 20 years old was driving. It must be Shane.

"Come on. Hurry up! Get in the car! Let's go" He called. "Daddy, get in the car" Tessa said as she got in. There was no extra seats for me to get in, so I got in the back compartment. It was a little uncomfortable, but who cares, we need to get away. Shane drove away quickly, but we were followed by geeps, scrap...

"What's happening, baby? Who are they?" Shane asked Tessa. "It's the truck. They want the truck!" Tessa replied. Seriously? He isn't a truck. Not fully atleast. "'Who are they?' Who are you, and who are you calling 'baby'?" Cade asked. They did not reply. "I know you heard me" Cade said again.

"I'm her boyfriend!" Shane said just as Tessa said "He's my boyfriend!". "What? You're not her boyfriend!" Cade said angrily. "His name's Shane and he drives, Dad" Tessa said. Cade was about to say something again but I stopped him. "Not now Cade! We need to get away from them!".

"What kind of cars are those? They're so scary!" Lucas asked. as we drifted again. "There's another one coming up the back!" Cade shouted. Shane drove towards the city, there were cornfields in front of us. "You gotta try to lose them in the cornfield!" Cade told him. Shane drove the car towards the cornfields, but the other cars just cut through the crops, while a helicopter follows us from above.

Suddenly one of the cars slammed to the left side of the car where Tessa and Shane was, breaking the glass. But luckily the window was opened, so there weren't much pieces. "They're coming up behind us! Go!" I shouted. Shane drove away from the cornfields and passed a few houses. "They got us cornered!" Lucas said. But we drove away from them as one of the cars hit a tree.

We drove towards the highway but more bigger cars were following us. "Permission to break the window?" I asked. "Permissi- What?!" Shane asked like I was crazy. I ignored him and broke the back window. I turned my hand into a gun and aimed at our chaser's wheels. I shot and hit right on point, making them lose control, and the other car slammed into that one.

"Mr. Yeager, this is not how I wanted us to meet, okay? I'm Shane, and I'm a completely-" Shane said but got cut off by Cade. "And I am not talking to you! Drive the car!". We drove away from the bridge and towards a small village when some more vehicles followed pursuit.

They shot some shoots at us, but they were just shot as warning, as none of them really had an aim. I shot a few shots at them, but it was hard to see through this smoke. "Man, I don't know how I'm driving this good. It's like, today I've gone to a whole other level" Shane commented to himself. "Road, focus! Stop talking!" Cade told him, annoyed.

"Shane, look out!" Tessa said. Shane drove into a small alleyway and went out back in the road. "This may be primarily my fault, okay. They said they were gonna bring a check! I didn't know they were gonna send a death squad!" Lucas said. "It's alright Luke, just next time be more careful" I told him as I kept shooting at the others. "How the hell did you get a gun?!" Shane asked, slightly shouting. "I have my ways! Keep driving!" I shouted back at him.

"Hang on!" Shane warned as he drifted to a stop, before driving straight into a building and into a small alleyway. "We lost them. Good job, stranger from the cornfields" Lucas told him. We drove towards an abandoned factory. Optimus and another cybertronian I do not know was just climbing up one of the buildings. "The scary cars are back!" Lucas warned us this time. "Lose them in the factory, Shane!" Tessa said pointing at the factory.

We drove towards another restricted alleyway as I see Optimus jump to the other building. "I thought you knew how to drive this thing!" Cade shouted. We broke into the gates of the factory and continued on driving to the entrance. "I don't think we're gonna get that money. Doesn't seem like it" Lucas commented. Of course not, muttonhead! How long did it take you to realize that?!

We drove towards the entrance when the cars were really closing in, but their armour is too strong for my human sized bullets. "Cade!" I heard Optimus shout. Suddenly he jumped on the cars and smashing them as her rolled on the ground.

"Take 'em upstairs!" Tessa yelled. Shane drove in to the factory and drove up as the other cars followed. I tried to shoot again, but one bullet hit my arm. I groaned but still kept on trying to atleast slow them down. "Hana, are you alright?" Cade asked me. "Don't worry about me!" I told him.

"We're losing them on the fifth floor" Shane told us as we drifted in one of the floors. Can't tell which floor were on, it's been quite a while we went up. "Do that thing, Shane!" Tessa told him. "You know it" Shane replied. "What thing?!" Cade asked panicking.

"What we're about to do is gonna be kind of scary" Shane told us. They started shooting at all of us. The back window badly broken now, and I got quite a lot of bullets hit as I shielded the others from it. I'd be so glad once I can transform into a bot again, but we'd need to get out of this to do so. "Whatever that thing is do it now!" I told Shane.

"Tessa, grab my stick! Grab my stick!" Shane called. I couldn't see what was happening as they panicked. The gun shots were annoying now.

"Ready, Tess? Pull!" I heard Shane say. Suddenly we were in the air. Cade and Lucas shouted in fear while Shane and Tessa seemed use to this. I didn't scream since I do a lot of stunts myself as a car. I was worried we wouldn't land though, but we soon hit the ground, safe and sound a all the other cars failed to jump far enough and crashed or exploded.

"Tessa, you are so grounded!" Cade shouted angrily. We drove away into another building but the car suddenly stopped. "Shit! The rim's cracked" Shane said. Optimus's honk was heard and I see his truck drifting a stop. "Optimus. Come on, move!" I shouted as I broke all the back glass and got out there. I made sure everyone was out first and ran, but Lucas's leg got tangled. "Go!" I shouted to the others as I quickly ran back to Lucas and got his leg free.

A line of shots were shot towards us, we ran as fast as we can towards Optimus. One shot was shot behind me and it nocked me off. I rolled on the ground when the explosion lifted. I was fine since I am a Cybertronian. But Lucas.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.6K 912 27
Two years after defeating the Fallen, Riley is working together with Autobots who after becoming Optimuse's wife became a part of their family. Takin...
44.9K 1.1K 20
Book One of the Transformers Film Series The fate of humanity is at stake when an ancient struggle between two Cybertronian races, the heroic Autobo...
274K 4.4K 30
Legion's Terminators are generally self aware. So what happens when one Rev-9 decides to abandon what he was programmed to do and journeys to the pas...
30.8K 862 11
*Completed* When Y/N finds her life completely flipped upside down and her world completely shattered, she must decide wether to continue pushing fo...