Break From Chicago | KV

By storiesbysarah_

"I just need you ta believe in me, Kaliyah. Give me this one chance ta show you that I could be better fa you... More

Prologue: "New Years Eve Kiss"
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32: The Final Chapter

Chapter 4

6.5K 391 242
By storiesbysarah_

Finalllyyyyyy I'm hereeee LAWD 😩 Sorry for the delayyyy!

Mannn this week for me has been so ROUGH. But I promise I did not forget about y'all😭 I could never leave y'all hanging like that, hellll nawwww.

How's everyone doing tho? Y'all good? I hope so🩷

Anywayyy... Enjoy ☺️🤗

Chicago, IL📍
Sunday May 12th
2pm

"It's nice that you have Sunday's off, Kals."

Kaliyah found herself slumped in a chair right next to Lorenzo's bedside. Her legs were up hanging over the armrest, swinging carelessly back and forth as she had her laptop situated against her thighs.

"Mmhmm. Sunday's are literally the only day out of the week where I can just relax."

She replied, quickly glancing at her father who was busy watching the small TV in front of him. He had the remote in his hands, aimlessly flipping through the channels.

Kaliyah woke up early today even after the long night she had, just so she could spend some quality time with her father. She did her usual routine where she would bring him breakfast since he wasn't a big fan of the hospital food.

From there, they would just sit around, talk, watch TV together, and practically just enjoy the little time that they had. Kaliyah loved nothing more then to do this with him every weekend. Spending this time with her dad meant so much to her. She enjoyed every moment of it.

Kali found herself looking back at the screen of her laptop, frowning her face slightly before letting out a sigh.

"What's wrong?"

Lorenzo spoke up, noticing how moody she suddenly got. Kaliyah huffed lightly, closing her computer shut.

"Nothing really... it's just this building I had my eye on for months, somebody else recently bought it apparently."

She mumbled. Kaliyah just sat up in her seat, picking up her computer before placing it into her tote bag.

"Oh Kals... I'm so sorry about that."

"Ehh it's whatever. It probably wasn't even meant to be for me right now."

She shrugged.

For the past year now, Kaliyah had been trying to come up with a good business plan she could execute once she graduated college. The plan started off with buying a building where she could have some space of her own to do whatever she wanted; and she did have a few ideas in mind on how she could utilize that space.

A few of her ideas consisted of possibly starting up a boutique or even getting in touch with a vendor to start selling hair. She also had an idea on turning the potential building into a mini salon, and renting out portions of her space to people who could actually do hair in the Chicago area.

All of these concepts seemed to be running through her brain for a while now, but she knew she couldn't really do much without having an actual building first; and buying a whole entire building wasn't easy... nor was it cheap.

"I can bet you right now that there's a building out there with your name on it, Kals."

Lorenzo said, trying to cheer her up.

"Yeah I hope so, because I'm really getting tired of having my hopes up."

She slightly pouted.

"Well... I know life hasn't been real easy for you these days. But I'm sure it'll all fall into place in due time. I know my words probably sound so clichè to you-"

"No Dad, they don't."

Kaliyah chuckled, smiling at him. He just laughed, shaking his head.

"You're right though. I should probably stop stressing about it. There probably is something out there with my name on it already."

She grinned.

"Yup. A nice big building with two floors. All the space you need to start up whatever business you desire pumpkin."

Her father slightly teased. She just cringed at his silly nickname for her before giggling.

"Don't ever call me that in public, pleaseeee Dad."

She waved him off.

"Listen, when you were little you ain't never had no issues with me calling you pumpkin. So I don't wanna hear it."

He laughed.

Kaliyah could feel her phone buzzing in her lap, which caught her attention. She just glanced down at it, noticing that she was getting a few notifications from Instagram. Leaning back in her seat comfortably, she unlocked her phone before clicking onto the app.

"Ugh..."

She scoffed to herself, frowning a bit. It looked like Dayvon was already making himself known on her page. He had followed her on social media, and was liking some of her post. Kaliyah wasn't sure exactly what he was trying to do here, but once again she knew she wasn't going for any of it.

Kali just rolled her eyes, ignoring his notifications before exiting the app.

*Later that evening*

Kaliyah ended up spending the rest of her afternoon with Lorenzo before he finally convinced her to go home. She now sat in her car still in the parking lot of the hospital, shocked by the time. It was 7pm, which meant that her whole entire Sunday was over.

Her phone started to buzz just as Leilani's named popped up on the screen. Kaliyah connected her phone to the bluetooth system before backing out the parking spot.

"Hey Lani..."

"Hey Kaliiii. Where you at? Me and Shay are thinking about going to the movies tonight. Taurus and some of his friends are coming along too."

Leilani explained. Kaliyah just thought for a moment, tapping her fingers against the steering wheel as she drove.

"What movie are y'all trying to watch?"

She questioned.

"Girl I don't know. Something scary probably."

Kaliyah continued to think, keeping her eyes on the road as she cruised down the freeway.

"Well I just left the hospital. I've literally been hanging out with my dad alllll day."

She dragged.

"Awww, is he doing good?"

Leilani said.

"Yeahh, he's doing okay. He made me watch a rerun of Sunday football with him."

Kaliyah chuckled lightly.

"But I don't think I have the energy to watch a movie with y'all tonight. I'm pretty tired."

She muttered.

"Plus I gotta stop by the strip club to get my Chanel bag. I left it in my locker last night. Can you believe that?"

"Unt unt Kali, you better go get that purse before somebody snatches it."

Leilani snickered in a matter of fact tone. Kaliyah just giggled.

"Riiight. I was looking for it all morning and remembered that I had left it there."

She shook her head, mentally hoping that her purse would still be in her locker by the time she got there.

"Alright well, I guess we'll go to the movies without you Kaliyah. You lameeeee."

"Laniiii Im sorryyyyy."

Kaliyah chuckled.

"Bitch you owe me a movie night."

Leilani said back.

"Girl bye. Go enjoy y'all's movies; and tell Taurus I said hiiii."

Both Kaliyah and Leilani exchanged goodbyes before hanging up the phone.
By then, Kaliyah found herself pulling up to valet at the club. She could see that it was still packed for a Sunday night. Music was booming from the inside of the building as people were waiting in line to get in.

She just frowned, glancing down at her outfit just as she slid out her car. She had on some simple black Nike joggers, with a crop top, and her favorite pink Bapesta lows. Her locs were pulled up and out the way into an easy ponytail. She surely wasn't dressed up to be walking in no club tonight, but Kaliyah lowkey didn't care because she was only coming here to grab one thing.

She met with the bouncer at the entrance, giving him a fist bump before he easily let her in without any trouble. The beat of the music could be felt on her chest as she shuffled her way through the club. She didn't pay much attention to the scenery of the club at all. She just kept her focus heading towards the dressing room area where all the dancers were.

A few of the girls that were working tonight noticed Kaliyah, waving hi to her as she walked by. It wasn't long before Kali finally made it to her locker. She instantly saw her pink Chanel bag just waiting patiently for her inside which made her happy. She grinned, opening up the locker before snatching the bag.

"Yessss I can't believe I almost forgot about my baby."

She gushed, talking to herself. She just couldn't stop smiling, thankful that her purse was still there. Kaliyah slipped it up her arm letting it hang from her shoulder.

"Kali? I thought you didn't work here on Sunday's?"

The sound of Bella's voice could be heard from behind her. Kaliyah just closed her locker shut before turning to face her.

"Oh hey Bella. I'm not working tonight. I just came by to get my bag that I left here by accident."

She pointed, causing Bella to nod her head. Bella was wearing a two piece revealing set, with a silk robe covering her body. It was clear that she had been dancing all night.

"I see it's been pretty busy tonight though."

Kali pointed, trying to make light conversation. She could tell that Bella was probably still salty about what happened yesterday since her energy was a little off.

"Yup. This city just never sleeps."

Bella muttered.

"But guess who's here tonight.."

She smirked. Kaliyah just raised her eyebrows up a bit.

"Who?"

"King Von! Can you believe it? He just got to my section not too long ago."

She explained.

"Really? Well... he must love it here if he's coming back."

Kali said as Bella nodded her head. She flipped her hair over her shoulder, the smirk still never leaving her face.

"Yup. I'm gonna give him a real
show tonight. If he thought your little circus flips were good, just wait untill he sees mine."

Bella snickered.

"Circus flips?-"

"Anyways, I'll see you around Kali!"

Bella quickly said, cutting her off. Kaliyah just frowned as Bella gave her a wink before walking off. She was pretty sure that Bella was just trying to throw shade at her, but Kali seriously could care less.

Rolling her eyes playfully, Kaliyah just headed out the locker room as well. The last thing she wanted to do tonight was run into Dayvon at all.

Her goal was to drive straight home, take a shower, and hop right into bed. Kaliyah still had work in the morning at the clinic down town, and she knew she had to be up early for that.

Kali just walked through the club once again, attempting to keep a low profile. She could see just ahead of her, Bella getting on stage as music began to play for her set. Bella's entire section was filled with people, and Kali just knew that Von was definitely over there somewhere.

She just minded her business, looking away before continuing to head toward the exit.

"Aye Kaliyah!"

A familiar male voice sounded, yelling through the music. Kaliyah already knew who it was, yet she refused to turn around as she continued walking as if she didn't hear them. Her car keys were in her hands as she exited the club and approached valet. She could see her car, clicking on the keys to unlock her vehicle as she headed toward it-

"Nahhh hold up- you'on hea' me callin' you, Ma?"

The feeling of somebody gently grabbing onto her arm before spinning her around caught her completely off guard. Kaliyah just gasped, her eyes instantly locking with Dayvon's. He stood there handsomely with a slight smirk, looking down at her. Kaliyah could quickly smell whatever expensive cologne he had on as it engulfed her nose. It was a sweet yet musky scent that would surely turn heads if he ever walked by.

She just stared up at him as he gave her a look, licking his bottom lip slowly.

"How the hell was I supposed to hear you calling me in there?"

She lightly snapped, pulling her arm away from him.

"G don't play wit me. I know you heard my ass. I was loud as fuck."

He pointed. She just rolled her eyes.

"Look is there something you need? Cus I gotta go."

She waved him off. Kaliyah began turning on her heel, making her way toward the car now as he just followed her.

"Well is you gon let me talk? Or you just gon keep walking away from me?"

He playfully questioned, chuckling a little. Kaliyah just huffed lightly, unlocking her car door before turning to face him. She looked up at him, crossing her arms against her chest.

"You really don't like my ass huh. I thought we was cool Kali?"

He gave her a look, just eyeing her.

"I don't remember us being cool, Dayvon."

She snickered.

"Aw yeah? I do remember us kissing though."

He slickly shot back. He could see her pause for a second, her whole demeanor changing as she froze. Kaliyah could feel her cheeks slowly turning hot, completely not expecting him to say that at all.

"I bet you do remember that huh."

She muttered, waving him off. He began to let out a deep laugh as she tried to hide her embarrassment, turning away from him.

"Aye come on, I'm just playin."

He cooed, pulling on her arm once again.

"I actually came out hea' tonight lookin fa you. They was sayin that you don't work at the club on Sunday's."

He went on, forcing her to face him. She just frowned.

"Yeah, I don't; and why are you looking for me anyway?"

She questioned. Dayvon shrugged a little, not really sure why himself.

"Shit... Ion know. I just completely forgot all about yo ass until I seen you last night."

"Wow Von."

She pointed.

"No offense, Ma."

He continued to chuckle. She just sucked her teeth.

"My memory just sucks, I'm not gon lie."

He teased.

"Yeah, I can tell."

She snickered.

"I guess what I'm tryna say is that... I jus wanted ta talk to yo ass, that's all."

Kaliyah just watched him, noticing the slight shyness in his approach. He was doing a very good job at hiding it, but she could pick up on it slightly. She couldn't help but think it was kind of cute as her cheeks continued to grow warm.

"You ain't hit me up after I gave you my number last night?"

He tilted his head a bit, eyeing her as she made a face.

"Don't you have a girlfriend? Why would I be texting you for?"

She curiously spoke. He just rolled his eyes, kissing his teeth.

"Mannn it ain't even like that Kaliyah. I was just tryna give you my number inna friendly way. That's all."

He raised his hands up in defense. Kaliyah just eye'd him suspiciously for a few seconds. She couldn't tell if he was being serious or not.

"Oh..."

Was all she said, earning a laugh from him.

"See, you females always so quick to think a nigga want you. I was just tryna catch up wit an old friend that's all."

He innocently spoke.

"You females? An old friend? Since when were we friends, Dayvon?"

She raised her eyebrow.

"Damnn Kali. So it's like that? I mean, you got sum against me Ion know about?"

Kaliyah just playfully rolled her eyes before turning back toward her car.

"Look, no offense Dayvon but-"

Before she could even finish her sentence, Kaliyah could feel him gently grabbing onto her arm yet again, making her face him. This time, they were much closer to each other then before.

"I'm ova' hea' Ma. Don't be talkin' ta me wit yo back turned."

His tone was soft yet demanding. It just gave her chills as he eye'd her for a bit before letting her go.

"You were saying?"

He motioned for her to continue. She just squinted her eyes slightly, making a face.

"I- I don't even know what I was gonna say anymore. You made me lose my train of thought."

She scoffed. He could tell that she was a bit flustered with him now. He just chuckled.

"You got any plans tonight?"

He questioned.

"Plans?"

"Yeah. I was finna leave this place n get sum ta eat. I want you ta come wit me."

He suggested. Kaliyah just thought for a moment, trying to decide if it was even a good idea to do that. His verbiage of wanting her to come with him did make her heart flutter just a little bit, but she was trying to push those silly feelings aside.

I mean, clearly this is all just platonic between me and him... right?

"Umm... depends on where you're going."

She finally caved in.

*30 minutes later*

"So... you're a stripper huh."

Kaliyah sat in the booth with Dayvon sitting right across from her. They were currently seated at a popular burger joint which wasn't too far from the club. Kali was in the middle of taking a sip of her spiked strawberry lemonade, her eyes cutting directly towards Von. She licked her lips a bit before placing her glass cup down.

"Yeah... is there a problem?"

She questioned, giving him a look. She watched him as he took a few sips of his water before shrugging.

"Naw. Definitely no problem hea'."

He chuckled.

"I just didn't expect to eva' see you like that. Caught me off guard for real."

He admitted. Dayvon just leaned back in his seat, keeping his eyes on Kaliyah as she shrugged, poking at her chicken tenders.

"Whatever that means."

She muttered, inwardly rolling her eyes. He just thought it was so funny how she always seemed to have these little attitudes toward him.

"It don't really mean nun. I respect the hustle, Kaliyah."

He spoke in a genuine tone.

"I might have ta request you every time I pull up to Chicago."

He teased. He could see her giving him a looking before a small smirk formed onto her lips.

"Boy you better not. I don't do private dances for nobody."

She pointed.

"You'a do it fa me though I bet."

He leaned back in his seat, never breaking eye contact with her. Kaliyah could just feel her cheeks getting warm from his gaze. This man clearly knew how to flirt.

She just ignored his statement, taking another sip of her lemonade once again.

"Is this why you were looking for me tonight? So you can taunt me?"

She questioned. He just grinned a little.

"Naww. I guess I was jus curious that's all."

"Curious?"

She repeated. He slowly nodded his head.

"Yeah.. real curious about you. I mean, I seen yo ass one time years ago, we kissed, and then I neva saw yo ass again."

He pointed.

"Well, to be fair we didn't even know each other like that. Plus, didn't you get locked up like a few days later?"

Kaliyah questioned, raising her eyebrow up.

"Yeah fasho."

He nodded.

"What happened anyway? Why we're you in jail for so long?"

Dayvon just pressed his lips together, shifting in his seat a little while keeping his eyes on her.

"Why do you think?"

He said while raising his eyebrow. Kaliyah just frowned.

"Umm... well, I heard some rumors about you being charged for murder-"

"Do you believe em? Tha rumors?"

He questioned, cutting her off. He was genuinely curious to hear her answer as she just paused for a second.

"I don't really know you like that. So I wasn't really sure what to believe Von."

Kaliyah just picked up a few fries, dipping them in ketchup before popping them into her mouth.

"Plus... I was way to busy dealing with my life to ever be worried about what you had going on anyway."

She playfully snickered. He just sucked his teeth.

"Damn. That's cold."

He placed his hand on his chest, specifically where his heart was as he pretended to feel pain. She just chuckled, rolling her eyes.

"Oh, as if you were thinking about me while you were behind bars."

She pointed. He just laughed.

"You right, I definitely wasn't thinkin 'bout yo ass. A nigga was pressed about possibly doing life in prison."

"I bet you were."

She joined in, laughing.

"But look at you now, you're this huge famous rapper. It's like your life did a complete 180."

She added in.

"I guess you can say that."

He muttered, looking down.

"You guess? Boy please, do you know how many times they play your music here in Chicago. I swear nobody can escape it."

"Oh really? Why you sayin that like it's a bad thing? You'on like my music Kaliyah?"

He gave her a look.

"Eh, you alright."

She teased, smirking slightly as he sucked his teeth again.

"Swea' Ima beat yo ass."

He muttered.

"Seriously though, you like being famous? You like it when girls be screaming your name everywhere you go?"

Kaliyah leaned forward, placing her elbow onto the table as he thought for a moment.

"Mannn... the hoes love me for real. It's definitely an ego booster I'll tell you that-"

"Ugh, I can see why your head is so big. They just be gassin you up huh."

She joked, causing herself to laugh. She could see Dayvon giving her a serious look since he didn't find her joke funny.

"Weak ass joke."

He muttered.

"I'm just playing Von... maybe.."

She chuckled. He couldn't help but crack a smile a bit, enjoying how pretty she looked as she giggled to herself. Dayvon couldn't help but think that he might've had a small crush on Kaliyah already.

"So what you be up to besides dancing and hating on niggas?"

He switched the subject. Kaliyah just shrugged.

"I don't hate on anybody. Just you."

She snickered.

"But um, I'm paying my way through school right now which has been interesting-"

"So you a college girl, but a freak on tha weekend."

He smirked, quoting Megan Thee Stallion. Kaliyah placed her finger against her chin, before shrugging.

"I mean, you not wrong."

She sarcastically said.

"But, I also work at a clinic during the week whenever I'm not in school or the club."

"A clinic? Damn Kali, you a whole workaholic. You out hea' handlin yo shit huh."

He chuckled, slightly shocked. Kaliyah just waved him off.

"It's really no big deal. I like to keep busy anyway."

She kept her answer vague, not really trying to get too deep into her life. He just nodded his head slowly, impressed by her work ethic. Clearly Kaliyah wasn't just some stripper like he thought she was. She actually had a lot going on for herself.

"So, what's up wit you and Duke?"

He suddenly changed the subject. It was a question Von had been secretly dying to ask her. Knowing Duke and how he was, Von just couldn't picture Kaliyah with a guy like him. He just raised his eyebrow slightly, looking at her reaction as she made a face.

"None."

She simply said.

"None?"

He repeated with confusion.

"None of ya business."

She smirked, rolling her eyes. Duke was the last thing Kaliyah wanted to be talking about right now. She could tell that Von seemed curious about it, but she refused to share her business on that either. Dayvon just pressed his lips together, a small smirk forming on his face as he grinned a little.

"Aiight. You got me there."

He chuckled. He found it interesting how Kaliyah seemed to not want to share too much about herself. It only just made his mind left to wonder more curiously about her....

They spent the rest of their time catching up with each other before finally leaving the restaurant. Kaliyah now found herself standing at the entrance of the door with her to go box filled with leftovers.

She stood off to the side watching as Von was on the middle of taking a few pictures with some fans that had stopped him on his way out. She thought it was so interesting how he got recognized constantly by people the entire night.

She took this time to just admire him slightly, watching how sweet he was being toward his fans as he interacted with them. The girls clearly couldn't get enough of him as they were fanned out tremendously; but the way Von treated them so sweetly just made her smile. It was almost like he was born for this lifestyle the way he handled his fans.

Once he was done, he said goodbye to them before making his way over to Kaliyah. Their eyes locked, causing her cheeks to continue turning hot as she quickly looked away from him.

"Whatchu starin at, lil folks?"

He teased, opening the door for her just before they both exited. Kaliyah just rolled her eyes.

"I wasn't staring... I mean ok maybe I was."

She chuckled.

"I just think it's so bizarre that your famous."

She added in. They began waking side by side, heading towards the direction of their cars which were parked not too far from the restaurant.

"Ehh. It can be annoying some times I'm not gon lie. But Ion really complain too much. If anything, I'm blessed."

He genuinely spoke. She just glanced at him as they continued to walk directly toward her car.

"I mean shit, this life is way better then the one I was livin' before. It keeps me outta trouble for real... most of tha time."

He pointed.

"Do you make your own music? Or do you have a writer?"

She curiously questioned.

"Man hell naw. I write all ma shit. Fuck you thought this was?"

He snickered, causing her to laugh. She just raised her hands up in defense while giggling.

"Ok my baddd. I don't know how this whole music thing works with you."

She defended.

"Yeah well, maybe I ca' bring yo ass to tha studio wit me one of these days. I'll show you how I really do shit."

He offered.

"Uhh no thank you. I know exactly what be going on in these studio sessions. I'm good."

She raised her hand.

"Aw yeah? And what exactly be going on in my studio sessions?"

He questioned. They finally made it to her car, both of them stopping in the middle of the side walk now as Kaliyah just shrugged.

"Don't play dumb Von."

She snickered. He just scoffed playfully as she unlocked her car door.

"You swea' you know everything about me and what I got goin' on, Kaliyah."

"Oh, trust me. I see right through you Von."

She chuckled. He just squinted his eyes as she gave him a look before getting inside her car. Dayvon held onto her door, waiting as she settled into her the drivers seat. Part of him didn't really want the night to end since he seemed to be having so much fun just simply talking with her.

"So... is you gon give me yo number or what Kaliyah?"

He blurted out, keeping his eyes on her.

"And I mean that on some friendly shit I swea'."

He insisted as she cut her eyes towards him. Kaliyah just thought for a moment, thinking to herself if she even wanted to give him her number.

"Umm... you can just hit me up me on Instagram since you went and spammed my entire page already."

She finally said, giving him a look. She watched him as he grinned, letting out a laugh.

"Wow. Aiight."

He waved her off. She couldn't help it but giggle.

"And yo ass better not ignore me when I DM you."

He warned, still holding onto the door.

"I won't Vonnn. I promise. Now close my door so I can go home."

She chuckled. He licked his lips slowly, giving her one last look before nodding his head.

"Strict ass lil girl."

He teased before finally closing her door shut. Kaliyah could just feel the butterflies dancing in her stomach as he stood back, watching as she started up her vehicle. She rolled down her window, sticking her head out a little.

"Have a save flight back to Atlanta."

She said.

"When Ima see you again, Kaliyah?"

He questioned, ignoring her statement. She just shrugged, trying her best not to cheese in his face.

"Probably never."

She joked.

"Mann, you play too fuckin much."

He sucked his teeth. Kaliyah just rolled her window back up before revving her engine. She pulled out onto the road, driving right down the freeway. She could see Dayvon in her rear view mirror just standing there, watching as her car quickly disappeared.

A small smile was plastered onto her face, almost causing her cheeks to grow sore. She definitely didn't expect to ever end her night like this at all with Von. Talking to him just felt so refreshing for some reason. She couldn't help but wonder to herself if she would ever see him again.

___________________
I hope this chapter wasn't boring. I needed to make Kaliyah and Von get reacquainted with each other before things get.... messy 😈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 85.8K 63
"You trust me?" I look up at him, staring into his light brown eyes that stared directly at me. It felt like he was staring into my soul trying to re...
554K 27.8K 48
"Baby I'm from the trenches where there ain't no love for a thug.."
118K 2.4K 54
♑𝙸 πšŠπš– πš’πš— πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ πš πš’πšπš‘ 𝚒𝚘𝚞, 𝚒𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚎𝚝 πš–πšŽ πšπš›πšŽπšŽ, πš’ πšŒπšŠπš—πš 𝚍𝚘 πšπš‘πš’πšœ πšπš‘πš’πš—πš πšŒπšŠπš•πš•πšŽπš πš•πš’πšπ•– πš πš’πšπš‘πš˜πšžπš 𝚒𝚘𝚞...
397K 7.3K 66
I do all of em. If you just as in love with someone you will never have a chance with, but can't help but imagine yourself with them, this is the per...