Flower Shop (MINCHAN)

By mylovestays

When Minho starts working for the school's idiotic, bad boy's mother. BOTTOM minho TOP chan START: 11 March... More

Warnings | Introduction
I | Flower Shop
II | Shock
III | The Job
IV | His Threat
V | Consequences
VI | Detention
VII | Injuries
VIII | Princess
IX | Man Crush
X | Gym Stalking
XI | Ice Cream
XII | 21 Questions (PG)
XIII | Result
XIV | Talk
XV | The Fight
XVI | Girlfriend
XVII | Older (TW)
XVIII | Close Call
XIX | Crazy
XX | That Look
XXI | Confrontation
XXII | Vulnerable
XXIII | Karma (TW)
XXIV | Dance Trio
XXV | Had enough (TW)
XXVI | Friends
XXVII | Protective (TW)
XXVIII | Cheer Up
XXX | "He was just being nice." (TW)
XXXI | Not So Brave
XXXII | Feelings
XXXIII | Underdressed
XXXIV | Who I Am
XXXV | Proud Gays
XXXVI | Suspended
XXXVII | His Fingers (M)
XXXVIII | TMI (PG)
XXXIX | Blood, Sweat & Tears
XL | Almost Over
XLI | Graduation
XLII | Treat You Right (M)
XLIII | Forever
The End

XXIX | My Turn

1.6K 73 21
By mylovestays

16.09.23
1,500 words

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

happy birthday mitchell moses, i love you

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

the two boys go to felix's main bathroom and chan searches through the draws to find anything to treat his cuts but felix had absolutely nothing.

"fucking hell. this kid has fuck all." chan groaned.

minho giggled at the elder's comment.

"surely he has something. he's a clumsy boy." minho says as he replaces chan to look through felix's bathroom draws.

chan stands back and leans against a wall with his arms crossed and watches as minho finds...

nothing.

"damn. not even a band-aid in here." minho huffed.

chan hummed.

"i did say that." chan said in a matter-of-fact way.

minho turned to look at him with a glare.

"alright, dickhead. i see how it is." minho teased.

chan just laughed and pushed the boy away.

"let's just go to mine. i have plenty of shit there. plus, it's close." chan spoke up, pushing off the wall and walking over to where minho had stood.

"wait but lix and changbin aren't back yet. i'm so hungry~" minho whined.

chan rolled his eyes.

"fine. we can leave after they get back so you, mr chubs, can eat." chan snickered.

minho gasped.

"hey, who do you think you're talking to! huh?!" minho shouted as chan ran off.

minho let out an angry puff of air and crossed his arms.

"prick..." minho smirked.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

the car ride to chan's house wasn't the worst in the world.

they didn't talk that much, only the sound of the radio playing softly with any background noises.

but minho was amused by chan's road rage as well.

as chan parked, minho couldn't stop himself from laughing.

he got out of the car and almost fell over, chan just watching him in disbelief.

"it's not that funny." chan scoffed.

chan had just cussed out some middle aged man for taking years to reverse park into his driveway.

at first minho was shocked but the more it replayed in his head the funnier it got.

"oh my god- you- i cannot believe you." minho snorted.

chan just took a deep breath and walked into the house, deciding he wasn't going to deal with minho's laughing anymore.

he walked into the house, throwing his stuff onto the kitchen counter.

soon after, minho walked in as well.

"well, that wasn't very nice-"

"who are you?" a random voice asked.

minho looked over and made eye contact with an unfamiliar girl.

"i'm-"

"that's minho. he works for eomma. anyway, come on." chan spoke up, nodding his head in another direction at minho.

minho was about to walk to that direction but the girl stopped him.

"oh my gosh! you must be minho! ah- i've wanted to meet you forever! dahyun says you're so cute and she's not wrong!" she squealed.

minho gulped.

"oh... then that makes you sana... it's nice to meet you..." minho laughed awkwardly.

sana just pouted her lip out dramatically and turned to chan who looked unamused.

"he's adorable, channie! why the hell is he with you?!" she asked, her voice suddenly changing.

chan rolled his eyes.

"jesus, sana. just leave him alone. minho, come here-"

"he better not leave an influence on you, minho! you're too sweet to be around this bratty kid!" sana exclaimed as he suddenly held minho's wrist.

"i-"

"sana!" chan suddenly yelled.

minho slightly flinched at the sudden loud voice but sana just looked normal.

"fine." she scoffed as she let go of minho's arm and stepped back.

"learn to back the fuck off!" chan said as he walked over to minho and put his on his back, pushing him to walk with him.

"oh- it's fine, i swear-"

"whatever! fuck you, channie! bye minho!" she shouted.

they walked down a hall and chan let go of minho to open a door, leading into a bedroom.

it was big.

but it was plain.

black and grey sheets, light grey walls, limited furniture.

chan let out a loud sigh.

"i'm sorry about my sister-"

"chan, it's really okay. she was just excited to meet me- i guess... i really didn't mind. b-but thank you, anyway." minho giggled.

chan just nodded.

"she can be a bit much when meeting new people." chan chuckled.

minho smiled.

"you guys are the total opposite..." minho said in a small voice, watching as chan went around his room and took out things to treat his cuts.

"yeah?" chan answered, not really listening.

"yeah... like, opposite but totally the same... you know? you're both a lot but differently." minho mumbled but was loud enough for chan to hear.

chan let out a quiet laugh.

"right. i mean, we are related, i guess. but, i know what you mean." chan spoke, finally grabbing everything and putting it on his bed and sitting beside it.

minho followed and sat on the other side of the things on the bed.

"alright. let's do this!" minho suddenly said excitedly.

chan looked up at him and cocked an eyebrow.

"oh? so, you're actually doing this for me?" chan chuckled.

minho nodded his head eagerly.

"yeah. i mean, it technically is my fault you punched him- and since you were drunk who knows what you touch last night so it might get infected. plus, i owe you for when i got punched in the head that one time..." minho said, a small smile on his face.

chan just rolled his eyes.

"one, my hand isn't your fault. two, you don't owe me anything, yeah? but, since you want to help me so bad, i'll let you. it's good to know how to clean cuts anyway." chan spoke in a serious voice.

minho internally rolled his eyes but nodded at the older.

"okay, now teach me!" minho clapped.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

after what felt like forever, minho finally finished cleaning and wrapping up chan's hand.

first minho spilt the ointment all over chan's hand and onto his lap.

and in the middle of cleaning chan's cuts, they started talking (flirting) and ended up getting distracted so the process was very...

slow.

then minho accidentally wrapped the bandage too tight and chan hissed at the pressure which scared minho so he accidentally let go of the bandage and it rolled all over the floor.

but even after that, it took minho ages to master wrapping the bandage around chan's hand anyway.

but it's all done now.

they started pretty far away from each other to start with but throughout the amount of time it took them, they gradually got closer and now their thighs were touching.

they were just talking about random stuff and joking around.

their faces were close and minho couldn't help himself.

he went to lean in.

who can blame him though?

they were so close and they were literally flirting!

chan noticed the boy's face get closer and his eyes shudder closed.

he panicked and quickly got off the bed and stepped back.

"woah!" chan awkwardly exclaimed.

minho's eyes widened and his ears started burning from embarrassment.

"oh my god- chan, i-i am so sorry! i don't know what got into me!" minho stuttered quickly, standing up but chan just stepped back once again.

"minho... i- i'm flattered but... i don't know-"

"no- chan it's okay, you don't have to explain yourself to me... fuck..." minho cursed.

awkward silence took over them.

chan scratched his nape and looked very confused.

minho bit his lip and squeezed his eyes closed.

"i'm just gonna leave." minho suddenly said.

chan's eyes widened and he turned to face the younger.

"wait, min, it's okay. you can stay, really-"

"no- chan, i'm going home. i'll see you at school." minho said, continuously blinking his eyes and looking up at the roof as he left the bedroom.

he walked passed sana and dahyun in the lounge room and stopped at the front door to put his shoes on.

"minho, please don't leave just because of this." chan sighed deeply.

minho just shook his head.

he didn't say another word.

he couldn't say another word.

after he got his shoes on and opened the door but chan quickly got a hold of his wrist.

"minho, at least let me get you an uber... please, min." chan practically begged.

minho took a deep breath and chan released his hand.

"i'll call jisung to come get me. goodbye chan." was the last thing minho said to chan before shutting the door in his face.

after the door shut and chan heard minho's footsteps on the gravel quiet down after each step, he cursed loudly.

"woah, channie, what happened?" dahyun asked as she came around the corner, sana behind her.

chan just shook his head and walked to his bedroom, slamming the door shut.

"do you think they broke up or something?" sana asked, clueless.

"babe... no."

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

hey beautifuls

belated happy birthday to the twins
jisung and felixxxxx

also, i hope you enjoyed the chapter
i love you all x

byeeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 2.3K 14
Laxus and Mirajane have just got back from a job and go straight to the infirmary , locking the door . Natsu and Lucy are listening to Mirajane and L...
77.8K 3.5K 27
Yang Jeongin." The male muttered a small laugh leaving him as he looked at the boy with a small smirk that sent shivers down Jeongin's spine. "What's...
2.3K 83 55
Thilia the heir of Durin is going on a mission to destroy the one ring, she's going with 2 men, one elf, one dwarf, a wizard and four little hobbits...
721K 26.6K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...