I'm really weak|haikyuu

Od actuallyilikecat

Kobayashi Aotori, who used to be an 'ordinary guy' in the volleyball club, isekai to be a 'volleyball genius'... Více

01|won't play volleyball
02|becoming a protagonist
03|the soaring power
04|the training method of a genius
05|encounter
06|beautiful misunderstanding
07|i like volleyball the most
08|self-taught
09|daily life at shiratorizawa
10|dynamite and grand king
11|Kindaichi bizzare adventure
12|so embarrasing
13|best actor
15|the cat and the crow
16|his weakness
17|a proper match
18|interhigh preliminary
19|thick filter
20|a serious services
21|public opinion
22|it's all Ushijima fault
23|team bonding or beating
24|Ushijima whats wrong with you
25|dominate the court
26|the end
27|an accurate spike
28|team bully
29|tutor
30|sunset glow
31 Aotori on the past
32|save me
33|libero killer
34|caterpillar
35|who?
36|whimsical thought
37|Tendou-sensei class
38|lie
39|self-centered
40|reliable
41|anxiety
42|in-depth understanding
43|are you nervous?
44|hunting eagle
45|it's okay
46|look around
47|dives
48|awesome
49|have you asked me?
50|Aotori solo travel

14|bastard

4K 198 28
Od actuallyilikecat

"Aotori——! You bastard——!!"

Shirabu, who was standing next to Kobayashi Aotori, was so frightened by the angry voice of coach Washijo that his face froze. Kobayashi Aotori coughed lightly. Did he get scolded? But it doesn't matter, my acting skills are very good!

No one can tell that I did it on purpose!

If everyone could hear Kobayashi Aotori’s inner voice, they would definitely complain to him:

Is this crappy acting good?

So, before Kobayashi Aotori realized it, his character had already been finalized——

A guy who is good at high-level sarcasm and is full of bad schemes, a pro at driving people mad.

Whether Kobayashi Aotori was mocking or something else, it is something that needs to be discussed after the game.

Including the anger level at this time coach Washijo, who had a dark face, did not rush through the court and give Kobayashi Aotori a beating only because of the teacher advisor's desperate obstruction.

And now, the game continues. Although they didn't want to admit it, Kobayashi Aotori's weird 'dynamite' finally stopped, and the players in Aoba Johsai breathed a sigh of relief quietly.

The position has changed unknowingly. Kobayashi is standing on the side, half squatting. Although his brown eyes are a little blurry, if you look carefully, you can see that these eyes are always staring at the movement of the volleyball. Not deviated.

And Oikawa Tooru is this 'observation object'.

He stood under the net, his eyes rolling, and he instantly observed the position and pace of everyone around him.

"Iwa-chan!" He whispered. As soon as Iwaizumi, who was standing on the side, heard the call, his sharp eyes scanned the positions of everyone on the opposite court.

Ushijima Wakatoshi will not participate in the defence...this is a good opportunity!

He made a quick move, aimed at the opponent's court, and swung hard——

"Boom!"

The volleyball barely missed Yamagata Hayato's fingertips and hit the ground.

Yamagata Hayato cursed, quickly got up, and stood back up in his position.

Aoba Johsai have regain their confidence to win, but Oikawa Toru's eyes were still lingering on Kobayashi Aotori.

Just now... he must have restrained himself from moving, otherwise, with his concentration, he would probably stand in front of Iwa-chan before Yamagata Hayato.

He didn't know what Oikawa was thinking. Kobayashi Aotori really couldn't catch up just now. He looked down at the palm of his hand.

Hmm... If it were Hinata Shoyo, with his speed and jumping ability, he would be able to catch up.

Ha, he is the protagonist after all. He turned back to his seat.

He glanced at the scoreboard next to him, 12:8.

The next game was normal. Ushijima's nickname of 'Cannon' was not for nothing. His offence was unstoppable. His volleyball 'etiquette' was worse than that of Kobayashi Aotori, who knew how to give up some of the ball.

Ushijima:?

Even though Aoba Johsaii's was a difficult opponent, Shiratorizawa still won the game.

Before leaving the court, Kobayashi Aotori's face was dull, but suddenly he met the dark gaze of Coach Washijo. His breath was stagnant, and he took the initiative to walk in front of him and bowed slightly:

"When I go back, I will practice 100 services on top of my daily training."

"...Hmph." The dissatisfaction in the heart of the coach who was preempted is still difficult to dissipate because this is not a fault of strength, it is obvious that this kid is a bastard at heart!

If, if only he could stop playing around like that...

So, Kobayashi Aotori took a sip of water, and then, at Semi Eita's prompt, he turned around and saw Coach Washijo sitting there alone, not knowing what he was thinking, causing his face to become darker and darker.

He turned his head quickly.

How terrible...

However, the little old man’s angry bulging look is quite cute.

Kobayashi Aotori felt that he was crazy and quickly shook this idea out of his mind.

So, the second game began.

As the whistle blew, the teenagers were sweating on the court.

After an unknown amount of time, Kobayashi Aotori tilted his head slightly and looked at the scoreboard: 14:12.

After saving the few balls just now, he felt that his joints were numb from the impact.

However, for Kobayashi Aotori, this state is undoubtedly good, because, at this time, he will not feel pain that affects his movements, and can play ball to his heart's content.

...Although it would hurt a lot later, he was used to it in his previous life.

Sweat flowed down the chin line to the ground. Aotori wiped it with his wrist, panting lightly, staring at the trajectory of the volleyball.

With a loud noise, Oikawa landed easily. With a smile on his face, he watched the serve fly directly towards Ushijima in the back row. And next to him... was the one who was in the same high school year as Kobayashi Aotori, and was very good at it. A guy who plays straight ball.

So, with everyone watching, Ushijima suddenly turned aside and he received the ball!

Goshiki, who was too late, frowned. Shirabu in the front row saw the position of the ball. While making movements with his hands covered with white tape, his eyes scanned around him——

Goshiki's movement still maintains the movement of running backwards... Aotori is on a flank...

He gritted his teeth and once again reacted as he had done countless times during practice. He held the ball high, closed his eyes and said loudly:

"Aotori!"

Before he finished speaking, or even when Shirabu had just made a sound, the Shiratorizawa team members stopped at the same time because of familiarity, and when the people in Aoba Johsai were confused, an afterimage passed by in an instant——

The man's dark blue slightly longer hair flashed past, facing the volleyball in front of him, jumped over everyone's heads, and smashed the ball head-on--!

"Bang——!!"

The ball touched the hands of Hanamaki and Iwaizumi who were blocking the ball. Then, it broke through the wall, passed through numerous figures, and landed heavily at Aoba Johsai's side at an unstoppable speed!

The ball's recoil caused it to instantly bounce high into the air, instantly leaping out of everyone's sight.

Everyone stared at the ball blankly, still thinking about the speed and power contained in it.

Iwaizumi and Hanamaki looked down at their fingers.

tingling.

A stinging sensation as if it had been broken.

It was a sudden call, and there was no time to prepare for the jump and smash. Why... why was it possible to use a spike that looked like he had done a far run-up...

This guy is a monster.

They looked at Kobayashi standing in front of the net with fear.

"Hmph... Is this guy a Superman?" Oikawa crossed his arms and said in a medium voice, "Whenever you encounter a situation that you can't solve, just call his name and he will flash to you instantly?"

Yahaba beside him wiped his sweat and nodded silently in agreement.

"I'm sorry, I should have received the ball. Ushijima is our ace. His spike is much better than me." Kobayashi Aotori's light words were particularly obvious in the frozen air.

Just when Iwaizumi was about to show his dead eyes, he suddenly felt the overwhelming evil aura behind him, which scared him so much that he turned around subconsciously——

I saw Oikawa Toru clenching his fists and bending his eyes with a 'kind' expression if you ignore the black energy that has solidified behind him.

"You guys... are good at provocation, aren't you?" Oikawa Toru smiled and looked at Kobayashi Aotori opposite, "So 'dynamite' doesn't mean to ignite the volleyball, but to ignite the opponent's sanity?"

"C-calm down, Oikawa-senpai...!" Kindaichi's words were very unconvincing.

Hmm... Kobayashi Aotori is still the same as he was in middle school school. No matter how shocking the ball he hits, he never shouts or celebrates excitedly...

Too calm, this monster.

But... he looked at Kobayashi Aotori helplessly. Compared to everyone else, he who had experienced Aotori's terrifying dominance in middle school accepted it easier. It would be better to say that the opponent has maintained a relatively 'low-key' attitude until now.

Ushijima walked up to Kobayashi Aotori and patted his shoulder, "Don't be sorry, you can spike the ball very well too."

The corner of Shirabu's mouth twitched, so Ushijima was no longer innocent. He was pretending to be humble just now, which made people angry!

"Eh~ It seems that the next ace super player may be Aotori-chan, you have to work harder!" Tendo happened to come out to stir up trouble at this time.

Kobayashi Aotori felt the burning, warlike eyes of Goshiki behind him and didn't know what to say.

In short, just keep silent and just be a background character.

Ushijima's sense of oppression was as terrible as imagined. The second game gradually came to an end under the double protection of Ushiwaka and Aotori.

"Boom!"

"Beep——"

It's over.

Kobayashi Aotori, who landed on the ground, thought relaxedly.

Before leaving, when shaking hands with Ushijima Wakatosgi, Oikawa Toru felt deflated again in his natural place. As soon as he turned around, his face turned black, and he wanted to rush towards Kobayashi Aotori with his teeth and claws bared, but was subdued by Iwaizumi's punches one by one.

Kobayashi Aotori, who was removing the tape, didn't know why, but he still threw his coat on his shoulders, carrying his schoolbag with his other hand, patting Oikawa Toru with one hand, and waving goodbye to Iwaizumi with the other hand.

Hmm...why do you feel that Iwaizumi's face is not very good?

It was an illusion, it was probably Oikawa who provoked him again.

The culprit has nothing to do with himself.

————

Shiratorizawa Volleyball Club

The sneakers made a screeching sound as they rubbed against the floor. Sweat dripped on the ground. The eyes of the Shirabu in the rest area were slightly blurred. He stared blankly ahead, and the hand holding the water bottle trembled slightly.

Ohira Reon next to him looked at him sympathetically and handed him a towel.

At this time, Shirabu felt like his whole body was about to fall apart.

If it was just Ushijima in the beginning, it would be acceptable. Now there is Kobayashi Aotori, who has a much more terrifying training workload than Ushijima. Shirabu, who is exhausted both physically and mentally, feels the suffering of life.

He looked at Kobayashi Aotori's slightly longer dark blue hair tied up in a small knot at the back, trembling with his movements.

"I have an idea……"

His dragged voice reached Ohira Reon's ears, and he laughed twice: "...What do you think?"

Shirabu's eyes were focused, his hands were crossed, and he looked forward with great seriousness:

"Senpai, search for the laws on murder for me."

"Don't do anything stupid, Kenjiro——!!"

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

41.6K 1.1K 20
The reincarnation of the fan of One Piece to the One Piece World. Will he be able to save the person he want to save? Well, check it out. P/s: I didn...
10.2K 391 38
Summary: "There is no freedom in being a shinobi!" The boy spat, his cerulean gaze enraged as he glared ahead. "I am no different than cattle, follow...
507K 8.4K 34
New girl in the Hawkins. What happens after eleven and will move out of the Hawkins? This story is made by me so if something doesn't fit with stra...
354K 5.5K 62
𝓖𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓻 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 *ੈ✩‧₊˚ • 🅡🅔🅠🅤🅔🅢🅣🅢 🅐🅡🅔 🅒🅛🅞🅢🅔🅓 ೃ⁀➷ ♚ 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐢 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲'𝐬...