sinful little thing // feitan...

By daydreamstars

rewritten click on my profile to read the original from three years ago. :) - One of the best police officers... More

note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
-10-
11
12
13
14
15

16

132 8 18
By daydreamstars

Feitan jolted awake when she slammed a map onto the table. He groaned, stretching his arms as she continued to ramble on. Not a single word was understood, everything went in and out his ears.

"Hey," she finally hit his arm and he looked up at her. "I need you to go to this place and figure out if they have another under ground club. The old man that I used to be friends with had dozens of clubs hidden across the city."

"I know." He sighed tiredly.

"Good, then you won't have any trouble finding it yourself." She stood up from her chair and snatched her coat off the table. Feitan drew his brows together and chuckled in disbelief.

"Wait, I'm going alone? Where are you going?" He chased after her.

"We won't find her if we keep searching together, let's split up and meet back here at the hotel." She waved him off and was gone before he could even utter another word. Feitan scoffed in disbelief, he looked back down at the map and then crumbled it into a ball. He stormed out of the room, barely catching her outside of the hotel.

"You're insane if you think I'm leaving you alone." He grabbed her wrist and pulled her out of the cab. The driver only eyed them from the front but stayed quiet. "Especially after last night. Someone definitely saw you."

"No one saw me." She waved her clean hands and then hid them in her coats pockets. "I had them hidden the entire time."

"You didn't tell me what happened in there."

"The driver is getting impatient." She nodded to the man in the front seat. The driver sighed and put his car on park knowing this wouldn't be a quick chat. They both ignored him anyway.

"I just don't understand how you were so obsessed with me being by your side and now you're throwing me away."

"I think it's the other way." She teased.

"I'm being serious."

Her smile faltered and she closed the door shut. The taxi man didn't wait for her any longer and drove off to the next customer.

"I'll be honest with you," she fixed her eyes on her hands and readjusted her gloves.

"Please do." He rolled his eyes.

"I don't need you anymore." Every word felt like a punch to the gut. His fingers slipped off her arm and he drew his brows together. Surely he had heard her wrong. "I found the girl and I'm going to bring her back home."

"Then what's the point of this?" He handed her the crumbled map.

"To keep you busy."

He chuckled. "I'm not some dog that needs to be kept busy. You could've just told me the truth from the start and I would've stayed at the hotel instead."

"No, I didn't mean it like that." She leaned in closer as if someone nearby was listening to them. "The only way to get you out of that jail is to keep you busy here."

He shook his head. "No, there's definitely more going on here and you're not telling me."

"You're a criminal," she bluntly responded. "I don't have to tell you anything if I don't want to. Go back to the hotel."

"Just a criminal, huh?" He scowled at her but she wasn't even listening at this point. Another taxi stopped at her feet and she opened the door only for him to slam it back closed. She flinched and glared at him. "I go with you or you don't go at all."

"Fine." She hissed.

"Glad we could agree on something." He opened the door for her.

"You know what?" She blurted out and he sighed. "I change my mind."

"What?" He groaned as he shut the door and followed her back inside the hotel.

"I change my mind." She repeated.

"Make up your mind instead."

"It's too cold and apparently it's going to be raining in a few minutes." She slammed the button on the elevator and the door shut with a loud creak. "And I don't want to end up sick anyway."

"The rains never stopped you before."

"But you have." Her words echoed in his head. They didn't sound angry or disappointed that he stopped her. In fact, they sounded sweet. She found him sweet and kind, even if he was an innocent or maybe not so innocent criminal. He hadn't truly processed them until she left the elevator. He was nearly left behind.

Say it. He encouraged himself. He chased after her inside, since when did she walk so fast? Perhaps it was his racing heart that made him nearly stumble inside. Just say it now.

"I can't leave you alone anymore." He choked the words out, feeling red and embarrassed of what he had to say but the truth was better out than left unsaid. Time was already running out, he knew this case would soon be over and there was a chance he might never see her again. She'd go back to that ugly boyfriend of hers and he'd have to accept it. Like I'd ever let that fucking happen. "I have to be there with you."

"Why? To kill me?"

"To kill them." He closed the door behind him. "Anyone who gets in the way of finding the girl."

"You can't." She laughed but stopped when he grabbed her hand.

"I'm already sentenced to jail for life. Believe me when I say I'd kill for you." He looked down at her clean hands, yesterday they were red and today they look as if they had never even been stained. "I'll do the killing and you stay clean. It wouldn't be any good if we were both in jail. You definitely don't deserve to be there."

"But I need you to look innocent to get out of there." She avoided his gaze and laughed. "I'm already killing for you."

Shit. He thought back from last night. The red hands and the stained shirt. How he didn't realize it till now, he did not know but he was definitely regretting not even taking a peek inside that room. He tried to think back of how many guards were there and how many might've seen her go in and come out. What did she even use? A wine bottle? A chair nearby? A gun? Her gun. He glanced to the gun hanging on her hip. It was clean, very clean. No one would know she killed a man last night and if someone did find out she can say it was for defense.

Wait, this doesn't make any sense. His brows drew together and his fingers began to slip. Why kill the only man who knows where the girl is hiding? His eyes then widen in realization. She's not being hidden. She's hiding from us. She's hiding from you-

"Feitan," her voice yanked him out of his thoughts.

What are you hiding, (y/n)?

"Then it's settled? I'll go with you for now on."

"That's fine. Thank you, I know this is a lot for you and you still somehow end up right by my side, no matter what." She leaned in and without another thought gave him a kiss on the cheek. Every single thought and worry was thrown out the window. He wanted to lean in and close the distance, except the sound of a click made him freeze. A cold handcuff was tied around his wrist and before she could keep him stuck to the bed he flipped her onto it instead. No. No. Tell me I'm wrong. Tell me the girls not hiding from you. What did you do? What does Lucilfer know?

He climbed on top of her, keeping her from grabbing the other handcuff. His hands tightened around her wrist and neither of them moved.

"Where's the key?" It wasn't a question, more of a demand to tell him. "Never mind, you really think this is going to stop me?"

"I know that won't stop you," she propped back on her elbows and smiled up at him. She grabbed his tie and pulled him down to kiss him. His heart fluttered and he didn't waste another second to kiss her back, completely forgetting about the handcuff on his wrist.

It was gentle at first. The most gentle he had ever been with her and it began with a kiss. So kind and sweet, lovely too.

He pulled away to catch his breath. This didn't feel real. Something felt odd, maybe it was the nervousness or the sudden kiss that made him want to ask if this was a dream.

He kissed her again, harder and desperate. He pulled her onto his lap, helping her take her shirt off and then he was yanking his off as well. She cupped his face and looked down at him, another kiss and then another one and another and then the clothes were on the floor. As he pushed her back down against the bed he kissed her neck, licking her collarbone and then trailing down to her stomach. Her breath hitched as his fingers traced down her legs, wrapping them around his hips.

His heart was racing yet he felt so calm and her smell, he couldn't get enough of it.

"Please, stay with me." He whispered as his grip tightened around her. Don't leave me. Don't let me find out what you did. Don't let me find out who you really are. The words echoed in his head and then they vanished.

He jolted awake to his bedside empty. It took him only a few seconds to realize she was gone. He rushed out of bed, scrambling to put his shirt back on when he felt a tug on his arm.

"Fuck," he muttered at the sight of the handcuff. The one thing he was trying so hard to avoid, and it ended up happening anyway. He fell back against the wall and then slumped all the way to the floor.
I give up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 194 29
This book kind sucks oops This was started like 3 years ago so sorry that it sucks :) Y/n is a normal girl, well other than the fact that she is a fo...
109K 3.8K 21
aยทrachยทnoยทphoยทbiยทa /ษ™หŒraknษ™หˆfลbฤ“ษ™/ noun 1. extreme or irrational fear of spiders. the phantom troupe, an infamous gang of thieves with class a bounti...