Create A Surreptitious Move

By signedbyleah

Blaine Sousa: A man who doesn't care about others opinions. Cassandra Harper: A woman who cares a little too... More

Characters
Prologue
01 || A bad feeling
02 || The great escape
03 || The locks
04 || A deal with the devil
05 || It's nice to have a friend
06 || Can I ask you a question?
07 || Traning
08 || Negotiation
09 || An unexpected visit
10 || Did you miss me?
11|| The cover
12 || Just this once
13 || Pool party
14 || Eventful
15 || Bad reputation
16 || Grief
17 || The dress
18 || The Ball
19 || The Kashmir Sapphire
20 || Decode
21 || Game over
22 || I believe him
23 || Bundle of Sunshine
24 || Obsession
25 || Pages turned
26 || Goodnight
27 || Whisper
28 || Invisible string
29 || Self love
30 || Suprise
31 || Ironic
32 || You're something compatible
33 || My love
34 || Mine
35 || At my mercy
36|| Code 37
37 || Wake up
38 || Romeo and Juliet
39 || Best
40 || The little things
ANNOUNCEMENT
41 || Ready to go?
42 || New friends
43 || Loyal to me
45 || Safety
46 || Loyalties lie
47 || The best gift
48 || Amore mio
49 || Forever & Always
Epilogue || Wildest Dreams

44 || Jump then fall

49 4 5
By signedbyleah

A/n I highly suggest reading the Create A Divine Move bonus chapter (Titled "Rhi & Jack") before this one. It's a crossover of both books.

"Vanessa, hurry up or we're going to be late." Blaine says, knocking loudly on his sisters door.

"Ok, ok, just hang on a second." She says through the door followed by some clanking about.

When Vanessa emerges from her room she's dressed all fancy along with Blaine.

I have my bridesmaid dress packed and ready to go along with our wedding gift. I'm just in normal clothes for now with some makeup to hide the remaining bruises on my face and arms.

"Finally. You're going to be late to your cousins wedding." Blaine says.

My good friends Mariana and Jackson are tying the knot today and we're all really excited.

When we arrive at the venue I make my way to Mariana and the rest of the girls while Blaine and Vanessa go off in search of their cousin.

Mariana let each of her bridesmaids choose their own dresses so long as it was a shade of blue.

I chose a long, light blue ball gown like dress with flowers sewn along the material.

When Mariana gets changed into her wedding dress we're all stunned. She looks so pretty. It makes me emotional to see the girl I've grown up with getting married.

Jackson and Mariana's story had their ups and downs but they stuck together like glue through all of it. The two of them were made for each other and so to see them like this, about to get married makes me so unbelievably happy for them.

Tara, Marley, Quinn and I walk down the isle before Mariana makes her entrance to the instrumental of Taylor Swift's Lover.

The boys from our friend group are stood behind Jackson as well as his best man Blaine.

The ceremony goes off without a hitch. The two of them exchange vows and cute words. After that we make our way over to where the party is taking place under a gazebo at the other side of the grass nearby the huge castle.

Autumn leaves cover the floor and there's a brilliant view of the lake surrounding us.

A lot of people gather behind Mariana when she announces she's going to toss her bouquet of flowers. I only really join in because everyone else is so imagine my suprise when the flowers land effortlessly in my hand.

I look down at the flowers and everyone begins clapping. As soon as my eyes look up they land on Blaine who's stood there with a smirk.

I walk over to him and pat him on the head with the flowers. "Looks like you've got a job to do."

"Don't play with me because I will acctually propose to you." He states.

I've only really known Blaine for around half a year (excluding the one time we met before that) and the two of us weren't exactly friends at the start. I've only been dating him a couple of months and yet I'm not frightened by the idea of spending the rest of my life with him. I always thought that being truly in love would just feel right and this does. I've read enough books to know my standards aren't easy to come by and yet Blaine has exceeded them. He's everything wanted and so much more.

Every bone in my body has fallen for Blaine, I love him with everything in me.

This feels like the type of love that everyone talks about. The one everyone craves. The type of love you can't move on from, the one where you know you've found the one.

"Well I might just accept." I state before realising. "But not here, we do not propose at weddings."

"Wait. You would acctually say yes?"

"I mean, I'm not going to pass up the opportunity to marry you and have you for the rest of my life. You're...well you and I like you a lot."

He smiles. "I like you a lot too."

"I want to wait just a little longer though because I don't want us to rush into things and not be ready. I still have work to do on myself and although I want to marry you, I don't want to mess this up."

He nods. "You tell me when you're ready." He puts out his hand. "Now, how about a dance with the prettiest girl here."

A blush creeps up on my face. "If you insist."

Blaine and I dance for a while, letting the weight off our shoulders as we move to the soft beat of the song. He rests one of his hands on my back, the other in mine and I place mine other one on his shoulder. He spins me around more times then I can count and we have such a good time.

When the two of us are in the middle of a slow dance, stating lovingly into each others eyes, Jackson comes up to us.

"So what's going on with you two then?" He asks, snapping us out of our little bubble. He looks between the two of us with a knowing look on his face.

I look to Blaine and he speaks. "I'll explain everything when it's not your wedding day but we're dating."

"Have you told her about the family busine-"

"Yes." Blaine replies.

"Just checking. What kind of a friend would I be if she was clueless about what she was getting herself into?" He asks.

"I'm crazy, I know." I state.

Jackson smiles. "To be honest I should get the credit for this, I introduced the two of you."

"At the Halloween party, I remember. He was a complete dick." I say.

"Thanks for that." Blaine says sarcastically.

"Well I clearly don't think that anymore otherwise we wouldn't be dating."

"It's technically three years since you met at midnight." Jackson tells us. He leaves us with the information after he spots Mariana again. That boy is completely in love with her.

Jackson and Mariana planned everything kinda last minute, they've only been engaged a few months. When they called me and asked if I would make their wedding cake I gladly accepted. They said they'd pay me generously but I declined their offer, they've already given me enough, plus I'm already a millionaire thanks to Blaine who would not take his money back. They wanted their cake to be perfect and said I was the only one they trusted with it. It was so much fun to make and it came out exactly how I wanted and they were over the moon with it.

I got to give two of my closest friends the wedding cake of their dreams and contribute in one of the best ways possible.

After the two of them cut the three tier cake together we sit down to eat. I find the place card with my name and see that I'm sat next to Blaine. It's a good thing I like him now. Mariana and Jackson knew that something was going on between us but until tonight they just didn't know what.

Blaine takes my hand underneath the table as the food is served, silently telling me that I'm ok and that he's there for me. He then places a kiss on my cheek.

As people are starting to finish off their meals, I see Mariana and Jackson walk inside together. I don't point it out to anyone because they probably want some privacy for a bit, I don't blame them.

Blaine and I decide to go for a walk around the estate and when no one is looking we sneak off together.

"Have I told you how beautiful you look?" Blaine asks.

"Multiple times in the past hour." I reply.

"You know, Jackson said we technically met three years ago at midnight and you were wearing a blue ball gown back then too."

"I was." I say, remembering I was dressed as Cinderella for Jackson's halloween party.

Blaine stops walking and moves to stand in front of me. The lake calmly runs beside us. My hair is half up and half down in a braided crown, Blaine tucks a strand of my loose hair behind my ear and out of his view of my face.

"I thought you were pretty back then but now, after really seeing you, after getting to know you, pretty doesn't seem like enough of a word to describe you. You're.....enchanting."

"I thought you were good looking when I first met you too but your attitude really put me off." I state.

"That was a back handed compliment if I ever saw one."

"But...since then I understand you more and I understand your thought process a lot better. You were once someone who I thought was cold but since you let me in your heart I know that's not true." I say. I take his hand back into mine and bask in the feel of it. "You're acctually really sweet and kind and I wish you'd let other people see that side of you more." Instead of buying cats for people and claiming they're a stray.

We continue walking and Blaine picks a daisy and puts it neatly in my hair.

"Can we climb that tree?" I ask pointing at the tree in front of us.

Blaine wordlessly looks me up and down, signaling we are not really in the right attire for tree climbing.

My mouth turns into a frown. He's right.

Blaine rolls his eyes before rolling his sleeves up. His muscles flex as he pulls himself up onto a branch of the tree.

Hot.

"Come on." He says reaching his arms out to help me get up.

I take a step onto the tree trunk. I'm about to attempt to get up the same way Blaine did when he reaches down and effortlessly lifts me up. As I'm in the air, I cling to him like my life depends on it because I'm scared he might drop me but of course he doesn't.

When he sits me beside him on the branch, I'm still holding tightly onto him.

I rest my head on his shoulder and Blaine starts playing with my hair. "I would never drop you." He says.

"That doesn't make me any less scared to be lifted in the air." I say and he slightly chuckles. "What are you afraid of?" I decide to ask.

"Losing you." He says and I freeze.

I look up to him so that he knows I'm serious when I say. "You're never going to lose me, I'm not going anywhere. Ever."

Blaine smiles in response. "Then I guess my biggest fear is going to have to go back to butterflies."

I take my head off his shoulder in shock to look at him fully. "Butterflies?" I ask, unable to hide the amusement on my face.

He nods. "I hate them, they're creepy as fuck and what is their purpose?" That question has me stumped.

"I guess they pollinate plants?"

"That's what bees are for." He says.

"So you're afraid of a harmless butterfly but not a bee that could sting you?" I ask.

He shrugs. "Most people are afraid of spiders, majority of them don't harm you."

"Hm. I never thought about it like that." I state.

"What are you afraid of?" He asks me.

"To be honest I'm afraid of losing you too. I've told you about my nightmares but I didn't tell you how they normally end." I take a deep breath. "It normally ends with me watching you die and that's the part that haunts me the most."

"Cassie." Blaine says softly. He takes my hand. "I'm ok, I'm here with you and I'm not going to let anyone separate us not in life or death."

At his response, my lips curl up slightly, my mind more at ease.

The ending that I keep seeing isn't real. Blaine is ok and so am I.

"Are you afraid of moths too?" I ask.

Blaine nods. "I hate them both." He states. "I also hate people who aren't on time."

I pause. "If I wasn't on time would you hate me?"

"No. I could never hate you."

I smile. "You're the cutest."

"Only for you." He says. "Seriously, it is only for you. You better not tell anyone I have a soft side."

"Or what?" I challenge.

Blaine raises his eyebrows in shock.

"Or.." He says, leaning closer. "...I'll have to make you more submissive." His lips are inches away from mine when we hear a crack noise.

We both look over to the stem of the tree and see the growing crack of the branch.

"Merda." Blaine curses. (Shit)

Blaine jumps down off the branch and lands on solid ground, he manages to stay upright while doing it.

He raises his arms. "Jump, I'll catch you." He says. While I don't really like the idea of that, I don't really have a better option and I know Blaine isn't going to drop me.

"Jump then fall-" I start singing the tune of the song before I hear an even louder crack. "Shit." I shriek as I quickly jump into his arms.

Blaine, true to his word catches me but ends up losing his balance in the process. He stumbles to the floor and I end up on top of him.

I lift my head off his body. "I guess you could say I've fallen for you."

"I might have overestimated my catching abilities." He says.

I laugh. "Maybe just a little." I plant a kiss on his lips before rolling off him and onto the grass beside him.

He wraps an arm around me and pulls me close to his side.

We stay like that for a while, enjoying each others company and watching the stars.

♡♡♡

A/n It's been 1 year since I posted my first ever chapter on wattpad (on Create A Divine Move). I honestly didn't think I would even finish writing one book and now I've almost finished 2 with a 3rd one on the way. Thank you to everyone who is supporting me ilysm and I really appreciate you <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 129 41
"Tell me to stop." He pants heavily resting his forehead on mine. "Don't." I say back just as out of breath. Then he presses his lips harder agains...
57.5K 2.5K 64
JEON JUNGKOOK is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the KOREAN mafia. He kills on site and fears no one. He has reclaimed...
5.9M 285K 97
When Nelle Wychthorn was forced to sign herself away in marriage, she should have read the contract's fine print. Because she signs not with ink, but...
29.8K 2.3K 17
Book 3 of the DeLuca Mafia Series Alessia DeLuca has known since she was a child that once she was an adult she would be forced into a marriage with...