what the fuck?? • matt sturni...

By sturniolornah

˚ · • . ° . in which they seem to hate each other but can't be apart. matt sturniolo × female oc "even though... More

famous birthdays
characters
1. what the fuck??
2. hey
3. besties forevsies
4. madison
5. babysitting
6. unexplained stories
7. flashbacks
8. malina
9. brunch
10. call me
11. HOTTIE!?
12. j'adore
13. drop him
14. girlboss move
15. ohmami
16. recording
17. announcement
18. triple birthday
19. not you again
20. i'm so screwed
21. the real reason
22. the big 20
23. did you hate him???
24. last night's dream
25. but oh well
26. canikissyou?
27. kiss you here
28. i'll help you
29. hard launch
31. you noticed
32. feels so right
33. seals our fate
34. more at home
35. your biggest fan
36. kisses and rain
37. i think i may be...

30. i think

839 10 3
By sturniolornah

˚ · • . ° .

𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗧 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗜 𝗔𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗜𝗧 𝗢𝗙𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟 in public last night, so we posted each other on our instagrams.

everyone was so shocked, no one expected this.

though they did say something in the comments about us having been so blind and that they shipped it and whatever, but i don't know what that was all about.

me and matt never got to talking about who we'll tell the truth to, and who we won't but i guess we'll do it today, after having all night to think about this bizzare thing we're doing.

speaking about today, my song with chase atlantic is coming out in - i check my phone - THREE HOURS.

i jump out of bed, excited, and i start to get ready.

˚ · • . ° .

as i'm eating breakfast, i get a call from laura. "hey, momager." i greet her.

i always call her momager, because even though she isn't my mother, she's my manager, and she's always treated my a lot like a daughter.

don't get me wrong, my mom's probably my soulmate, i love her to death. but i think of laura as my work mom. my momager.

"hey sweetie." she speaks. "just calling to remid you abut the launch party tonight. you usually forget about these things so just in case."

i make a face, confused, even though she can't see me. "what launch party?" i ask, completely lost. and then it dawns on me. "oh my god, tonight's launch party for the song!" i gasp.

laura chuckles knowingly. "you remembered! that's new!" she exclaims, laughing.

"i did!" i laugh with her. "but only because you called. i would have forgot without you." i tell her.

"well it's better than the other times. you did it, give yourself credit for it!" she says.

i chuckle. "sure, laura." i smile into the phone. "anyways thanks for reminding me."

"no problem, honey." she says. "i'll see you tonight."

i hum. "see you."

˚ · • . ° .

after i hung up with laura, i got a text from matt, asking if we could meet, so i'm on the way to the surniolo house.

as i'm pulling into the driveway, i spot mary lou and jimmy walking out of the house with trevor to go on a walk. i smile to myself, but i don't go over to them because i know i'll spend too much time talking and matt will be mad that i'm late.

it happens every time i run into them, i always spend way too much time talking and i make myself late.

so i decide to finish parking and go into the house when they leave so i can be on time for once.

i get out of the car and head to the sturniolo's front door, knocking intead of barging in like i always do.

and about three seconds later, i hear rustling on the other side of the door, and it opens, revealing my fake boyfriend.

"mathew." i greet the boy.

"hey bella." he smiles and gestures for me to enter. "let's go to my room to talk, okay? nick and chris are in theirs and it's best if they don't see us until we figure out what to tell them." he explains.

i nod, starting to follow him. "yeah, i agree. chris and alahna need to know, though. i can't keep secrets from them."

we walk up the stairs and enter his room.

"wow." i whisper under my breath, thinking he can't hear me.

he turns, facing me. "wow what?" he laughs.

oh shit. he heard me.

"um... it's just been so long since i've been in here. it hasn't changed at all." i say, pausing for a beat. "well except for the bedsheets and stuff."

matt laughs soflty. "i'm not one for change, really." he says, sitting on the bed and gesturing for me to do so too.

i shake my head repeatedly.

he chuckles. "come on, bells. i don't bite."

i join him in his cackles and sit down on the bed facing him.

"okay, so let's get down to business, no?" i ask, wanting to make it clear to matt that i will tell chris and alahna, wether he agrees or not.

i can't not tell them it's fake.

i know we've kissed a couple times, but that's water under the bridge.

i think.

"okay, so you want to tell chris and alahna, right?" he asks.

i nod. "they're my best friends, they always get the truth out of me sooner or later. i'd rather just tell them myself." i explain.

matt nods. "i get that. i want to tell chris too. but i also can't keep anything from nick." he says.

i nod understandingly. "okay, so we'll tell nick, chris and alahna. sounds good?" i ask.

"sounds good to me." he shrugs.

i suddenly remember about the launch party. "oh, and you have to be my date to the launch party for ohmami tonight." i tell him.

"yeah i know. i was already planning on it." he says.

i'm taken aback, but i shrug it off. "alright, so pick me up at 8?"

"sure." he smiles.

"oh!" i suddenly remember. "we need to set some ground rules for this." i gesture between us.

"rule away." matt chuckles.

"okay, so no kissing-" i start, but the boy interrupts me.

"no kissing?" he makes a fake pouty face.

i give him a blank stare and go back to the list. "we need to be touchy in public, oherwise people won't believe it."

"but only in public." i add.

"unless you want to in private." he shrugs, laughing.

i stand up from the bed, done with the conversation.

"bye, matthew." i call over my shoulder.

"i'll see you at 8!" he shouts so i can hear him.

˚ · • . ° .

liked by @matthewsturniolo, @alahna111 and 553.125k more

bellamiller
launch party tonight!!
see u there mamis

comments:

@alahna111: i'm so in love with you
↪️ @bellamiller: ur my bae lana 😍
↪️ @matthewsturniolo: back off alahna bella's with me 😭
↪️ @bellamiller: don't disrespect my wife matthew
↪️ @matthewsturniolo: sir yes sir 🫡

@nathandoe8: i can't wait to hear your song!!!
↪️ @arianagreeblatt: me neither i'm dying of excitement
↪️ @bellamiller: biggest fans ily 🫶🏼

@landonmiller: i'm so sad i can't be there but YOU GO BABY SISTER
↪️ @nicolassturniolo: who are you and what have you done with landon miller 😭

@thechristiananthony: what a slay pic i love it
↪️ @clintoncave: i agree.

↪️ @bellamiller: yall are my hype men
↪️ @mitchellcave: always 🫡

@username: i love her

@matthewsturniolo: my girlfriend>>>
↪️ @madiflipiwicz: i agree she's out of your league 😭
↪️ @matthewsturniolo: love you too mad dog 😑

@malinaweissman: you're insanely pretty I LOVE YOU BELLS
↪️ @bellamiller: uno reverse card 🫶🏼

@chaseatlantic: YEAHHHHHH

˚ · • . ° .

heheheh they're so to all the boys i loved before coded 😍

bella is so me i love her

don't forget to voteeee!!

bye loveliessss ⭐️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 1.5K 14
𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓶𝔂, 𝓶𝔂, 𝓶𝔂, 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻 ( ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀꜱ )
22.5K 202 29
" said i hate u 'cause i knew that u would never love me too " THANK YOU FOR 22KKKKKKKK!! 🥇 59 chris
561K 9.4K 64
❝I DON'T KNOW WHY I THOUGHT SOME SMALL PART OF YOU STILL LOVED ME.❞ ❝THERE'S NOT A SMALL PART OF ME THAT STILL LOVES YOU. AL...
420K 7.6K 36
in which he finally answers her dms. chris sturniolo x fem!oc COMPLETED! themegamet, 2022.