Love and Life

Oleh VanessaBlue12

Vanessa is a 16 year old girl who loves to drink, party and have sex. But when she meets 16 year old Byron, w... Lebih Banyak

My Life
New Kid
At Home
"Work"
Next Day
Annoucement
Surprise
Update
Bored
Shopping Spree
The Shock

Mum

281 9 1
Oleh VanessaBlue12

Byron P.O.V

I can't believe my mum is being so deep to Vanessa but I don't blame her. As soon as Vanessa left the house, my mum started ranting about why I let her in the house and what if she stole something. I just sat there and watched her mouth.

As soon as she finished, I got up and went to go have a shower. I missed Vanessa and I thought I might go meet her. As soon as I finished showing and put on some nice clothes, I texted Vanessa to see if she was free and she said yes. I also called my friend Ray and asked him if he could cover for me (Because I was going to tell my mum I was staying over Ray's house). I went downstairs to confront my mum.

M: And where do you think you're going

B: I was wondering if I can stay over Ray's house tonight. I haven't seen my boy in weeks and I wanna catch up, if that's OK.

I was patiently waiting for my mum's response. Her facial expression was blank.

M: I guess one night, wouldn't hurt. Make sure you behave yourself.

I kissed my mum and left the house. I went over to Vanessa's place and knocked on the door. Vanessa opened it and had her robe on. She looked mischievous but I let that slide. I entered her house and we went straight up to her room.

She had a king side bed and a bathroom. I closed the door behind me and sat on the bed. She took off her robe and got on top of me.

V: I didn't think your mum would allow you to see me again.

B: She don't know I'm here anyway.

She grinned at me and we started kissing. I lied down and rolled over so I was on top. I took of my shirt and my pants and started kissing her neck. I could hear her moan as I made my way down to her pussy. I took off her panties and started eating her out. She grabbed onto my hair and pulled it.She came all over my face.

I got up and took my boxers off and she took off her bra. She got on my knees and started to suck my dick. She's good. I pushed her onto the bed and got in between her legs and put it in. She wrapped herself around me, screaming my name. I just kept going until I came and lied down next to her.

V: That was so good.

I smiled at her and slept in her arms.

I woke up early next morning only to see it was 9am. I quickly got a shower and put on my clothes. Vanessa woke up and ran to her bedroom door so I couldn't leave.

V: Where are you going?

B: I have to go home.

She looked at me upset so I kissed her and left to go back home. At home, I walked into the kitchen only to see my mum reading the newspaper.7

M: How was your sleepover?

B: Good, I guess.

She smiled at me and I went upstairs. I have to stop lying to my mum.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...