Encanto imagines/short stories

By _thinkerkeeper_

Hi there! Recently, my brother begged me to watch Encanto with him and now, i'm kinda obsessed. Especially wi... More

Hi!
Date-fluff
Date-fluff P2
The party-spicy
Casita's fall-angst/sad
Casita's fall-p2
Scared p.2
Vampire?
Vampire p2

Scared-angst/sad

49 2 3
By _thinkerkeeper_

You 15 years old

Antonio 5 years old

Everybody has their movie age

Pov Your gift is ice control and for this you always have to wear gloves (like Elsa) otherwise everything you touch could become ice. Abuela doesn't like your gift and when she talks with Antonio, she tells him that you're dangerous even if your his hermana. Antonio believes her and starts acting up whenewhere you talk with him. What are you parents going to do?          

This are Andrea thoughts.                    _______________________________________________________________________________

Your pov

I put my gloves on and leave my room. As i'm walking downstairs, Antonio collides with me and he falls to the ground. Mama and papa both come on the stairs, watching as Antonio falls. I look at him and then i help him standing up but as soon as my covered hand touches his hand he backs away, standing up on himself.

An: Don't touch me!

I look at him shocked. He never said that to me. My parents both come in front of me and mama takes Antonio in her arms as she looks at me worried then at Antonio angry.

Pe: Antonio Madrigal you don't say that your hermana. Say sorry now

I stood there, watching as Antonio argues with mom about saying "sorry" to me. Why can't i touch him? Have i done something? Is something wrong? Maybe i told him something yesterday and now he's upset with me. But i can't remember even talking with him yesterday. When was the last time i talked with him? Oh right, before Abuela took him and talked with him about his upcoming birthday. That was a long time ago, maybe last week? I don't remember. Why is Tonito upset with me? Maybe i did something wrong? Oh well i certainly did something wrong. Absolutely.

Antonio loves phisical touch especially from me and mama. He loves when we cuddle him. He loves when we hold his hand or his shoulder. He loves it. Then why he told me to "don't touch him"? I certainly did something wrong. Even though, i can't remember what. But i certainly did. 

Or maybe he thought that i made him fall porpusly. But...i would never do that. Never. No no no, i'm sure it something that i did and that made him upset. Maybe a joke? Or...maybe when i cleaned the nursery with mama and put to wash his teddy bear? Maybe he got upset because he didn't sleep with it? Or...he said not to touch him because...no, it can't be. Tonito can't be...he can't. I never was since he was a little baby so how can he...he can't. There's nothing that would made him...no, Antonio would never be. He loves me, I'm his hermana. 

But still...he didn't want me to touch him. He backed away when my hand touched his. Is he? Can he? 

Is he afraid of me?

Of course he is Andrea, you can literally freeze everyone with just a simple touch. Who wouldn't be scared of you? It's a miracle the villagers and the family still want you here. 

No, Tonito, he could never be afraid of me? But...he is afraid of you Andrea, everybody is afraid of you.

Pe: -drea? ANDREA!?

I shook myself out of my world hearing someone shouting my name. I look in front of me and see mama looking at me worried. Antonio is no more in her arms but he's in papa arms. 

I didn't realize i was lost in my thought until now. Mama is looking at me worried and everybody downstairs is too. Dolores seems understanding what went trough my mind since she was looking at me more worried that anyone. She was always the one person i went to when i was in my worts moments. And she's the only one that knows how much i struggle with my gift and what i think about myself. 

Mama shakes my shoulder and i turn my attention to her.

Pe: Andrea? Bebe are you ok?

I nod.

Y: Si mama, i'm ok

I fake smile at her and she just nods still looking at me worried. 

Fe: Antonio, for the last time, say sorry to your hermana. 

I look at Antonio. I look at his face. He's looking at the ground with and angry expression. In this moment, i just want to hold him in my arms and kiss his head, asking he if he's okay and telling him that everything is alright. 

You can't do it. He's afraid of you. You will just hurt him.

Y: Papa, it's okay, Tonito doesn't need to say sorry to me. It's really okay

Papa looks at me kindly before him and everybody else but me, my mother and Dolores. We go down the stairs last, i can feel the worried and confused stare of my mother. Mama and Dolores are in front of the stairs while i'm still going down. 

My mind keeps racing and i keep thinking about Antonio. He's afraid of me. Of my gift. He's afraid of his hermana. Mama looks at me up and down before looking at Dolores.

Pe: Girls, i'm going at breakfast, you coming?

Do: Si mama, just a second i want to ask Andrea something

Mama nods and goes towards the kitchen. I reach the bottom of the stairs but just as i'm putting my foot on the ground, a sudden dizziness makes me almost fall on the ground. Luckily Dolores caught me and helped me stand up again. 

My hand searches something to hold on as tears start to cover my eyes. Someone finally takes my hand and guides it somewhere. I feel a soft skin under my hand and i grasp it, not to much harder. Tears cover my vision while my thoughts fill up my mind.

Do: Hey hey, Andrea? Are you ok? Can you feel my skin?

I look at my side seeing Dolores worried expression. 

Y: He's scared of me Lola, he's scared of me

Dolores looks at me even more worried and i grab more her shoulder. I'm not crying, but i have tears in my eyes.

Do: Who is scared of you Andre? Who?

I look at her. How can she lie to me like this? She know who i'm talking about. She knows it. Why is she asking me? 

Y: Him...he's scared of me Lola

Do: Hermanita, i don't understand you. Who is scared of you?

Y: Antonio. I've seen the way he was looking at me...it's the same way the villagers look at me. Scared of me...he's scared of me mi pequeno hermano is scared of me Dolores 

Dolores hugs me tight, and starts whispering things in my ear.

Do: Hermana, Antonio isn't afraid of you...

Y: He is Dolores, he had the same look of the villagers, the fear look

Dolores pov

Andrea is a mess, she's not crying but she's saying that Tonito, our pequeno hermano is scared of  her. Antonio could never be afraid of Andrea, he loves her. She's her favourite hermana. Andrea hugs me one more time, she needs comfort. I never thought that mi hermana could say something like this, i know the villager fear her but she doesn't care about them. 

But when it comes to her family...Antonio isn't afraid of her. Andrea says he had the same look of the villagers, the same fearfull look. She doesn't care about them, but she does care if someone of her family fears her. She hates her gift so much that she started hating herself too. She hates how she can't live withouth gloves, she hates how she has to be carefull around us.

I hate seeing her like this. I hate listening to her cries every night. I hate how she hates herself. How she always judges herself in the worst way possible. How she doesn't see how special she is. 

She doesn't see how much important she is to all the family. She doesn't see how much it pains me to see her like this. She doesn't see how mama always tries to understand her, to talk with her. She doesn't see how much Camilo is worried about her. She doesn't see how all the family is worried about her. 

Do: Hermana, please breath

She looks at me but her breathing is still the same. Quick, fast and short. Her eyes are travelling around the room and i can hear her heartbeat accelerating. Her chest raises faster.

She's having a panick attack.

I take her arm and sit her down on a stair with me. 

Do: Andrea, Andrea i need you to look at me now

She looks at me but doesn't say anything. It's not  the first time she has a panick attack so gracias a dio i know how to handle them.

Do: Andrea, can you tell me 5 things you're seeing right now?

She tries to speak but can't because of her breathing.

Do: It's okay...follow my breath

I start to breath excessively and she follows me. We do this for a couple of seconds before she can talk.

Y: T-the...s-stair...y-y-your hand...*huff* m-my..my dress, t-the doors and...and t-th-the ground

Do: Good, now tell me 4 things you can hear

Y: T-talking...y-your voice...laugh-*buff* laughing and...and my voice

Do: Lo esta haciendo muy bein hermanita. Tell me 3 things you can feel

She looks at me not answering.

Do: Andrea...answer me. 3 things that you can feel

Y: Y-your hand on my...my arm, t-the floor and..and my glove

Do: Perfecto hermana, tell me 2 things you can smell

You: T-tia Julieta arepas...Isabela flowers

Do: Now, tell me 1 thing you can see

Y: You

I hug her since she's calmed down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.7K 1.4K 25
Camilo madrigal x female!reader (Y/n) and her family moved with their grandparents in Encanto, in which our protagonist will face a lot of events whi...
212K 5K 32
❝ I just plan on getting to know you better ❞ ❝ If you let me at least ❞ IN WHICH 𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐚 𝐝𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬 and her family comes to encanto...
46.1K 1.3K 27
Mirabel saw the cracks on that fateful night Antonio got his gift but this time she kept it to herself. She knew how important that candle and its mi...
2.5K 78 8
When a certain Madrigal takes interest in a polite yet mysterious woman and drags her into his world of magic, how will things end for her? Love Inte...