Happily Married To An Asshole

By Mi_Mysf_Hi

Mirabel Collins a 21 year old girl who lost her mother at a tender age has to live with her father who was bu... More

cast♧♧♧
PROLOGUE
chapter 1:My story
chapter2: You are a disgrace to the human world
chapter 3 : hope
chapter 4: Hope(II)
AUTHOR'S NOTE.
Chapter 5: stroke?
Chapter 6: Mum?
Author's Note
Chapter7 : we have good news for you.
Chapter 8: Does this mean it a yes
Chapter 9: Bitch mode
chapter 10: Meeting the in-law...............and him?
Chapter11: Stupid Asshole.
Chapter 12: His marriage, his rules.
Chapter 13: what a family.
Chapter 14: At least one person is happy
chapter 16: lectures.
Chapter 17: Aren't I worth the happiness.
Chapter 18: Dumbo
Chapter 19: Headache
Chapter 20: overworking

Chapter 15: Marrying a sexy asshole.

28 7 3
By Mi_Mysf_Hi

Mira's P.O.V.

After a few minute aunt Maya pushed everyone out saying that she wanted to have a mother to daughter talk only that she just reminded me of everything she has said before but seriously I should start listening to the endings of her speech.

Uncle Williams did walk me over to the groom and left after telling him to take care of me and keep me safe.

And you know what my husband did, he blinked and slightly nodded. And I'm like

Wow, what an assurance, I feel
totally safe.

Then the priest started talking I was listening at the beginning but around the middle my attention drifted to the demigod standing in front of me.

"Now let us humbly invoke God's blessings upon the bride and the groom that in his kindness he may favor with his help thoses.....afzgebfjvnf"

How can some one be so effortlessly flawless

In my next life when I grow up I will be come a police office to arrest the too beautiful people, and that's my people, is what they call justice.

Some of us try really hard to look good just to get an expression and some people just have to show their face and they would have thousand of people swooning over them.

Pure injustice

The only time my so called husband speared me a look was when uncle Williams walked me over to him. His eyes raked me from head to toe once and he look away.

I know the silt was too long, maybe I should have just allowed for the make-

Shut up you look perfect.

"..... in health peace joy and happinesstill death do part. "

"Huh" I asked looking confused as every eyes were on me.

The priest why was clearly annoyed as started repeating what he said.

"Do you Mirabel Collins take Xavier Parker to be your lawfully wedded husband In wealth in health peace joy and happiness till death do you part."

Honestly I've never attended a wedding before so I just said what I use to hear the bride say in the movies.

"I do." yack that sounded really weird com ing from my mouth.
The annoyed priest turned to Xavier and said the same thing.

"Do you Xavier Parker take mirabel Collins to be your lawfully wedded wife in-."

"Yes"

Okay before the priest was annoyed but now he is angry because right now he is grinding his teeth againt each other so hard that I could hear it. From the side if my eye I can see pearl glaring an hole into Xavier but he just looked uninterested In everything going on.

"In the sight of God and this witnesses with the rings being evidence. I now pronounce you husband and wife you may now kiss the bride"

Pin drop silence nobody moved

He looked like he wanted to end this quickly but he didn't move.

If I knew I would get married to this jerk I would have given my first kiss to someone before I get married

Then the priest muttered 'hopeless' before he repeated it again only without the kiss part.

"I now pronounced you husband and wife, you may now exchange the rings"

We exchanged the ring and to say they were beautiful was a understatement

How freaking much did the parkers spend on this wedding.

I'm now officially Mrs. Mirabel Parker I cringed at the thought of it.

We heard squealing from aunt Maya and Pearl, while the husband just cover their ears and reha was stuffing cake in her mouth.

After a little melodrama from the mums, pearl forced Xavier to come down to take picture and he agreed only after warning them not to post it.

Time rolled by and the load I bought from my father's house was put in the car and we hit the road with reha.

The sound of the engine and reha talking was the only sound coming from the car.

"........And you know uncle xav Jasmine use to dress like a witch, she literally plays dress up every passing hour, she once wore a heavy embroidered gown with a slit and she called it a night gown telling me I have poor fashion sense and I'm like 'ma'am I looked around this house and I saw atleast 23 mirror use one of it' and she just called me a mannerless little.........."

That reha for you wouldnt stop talking whenever she come visit she always find away to provoke Jasmine, they are like cat and rat she is the reason most times they come Jasmine goes on vacation and only comes back when they leave.

".......She never allows me to do or eat anything in the house so I pranked her one day i added colour to the facial nonsense she puts on her face, she was blue the whole day."
she was laughing so hard even though she is the one telling a story

"But mum scolded me and collected all my toys for a week but jasime's face was worth it I still use to laugh when I see the picture i took on mum's phone I use it has her wallpaper."

The last the I heard from reha was when she was describing how good the cake she ate was, before she drifted into her la la land.

I swear I heard her talking in her sleep

Such an energetic small girl.

Xavier who was either chuckling or nodding to whatever she said, brought out his phone and started doing something on it.

So it was only me and the sound of the engine. I had nothing else to do so I started admiring the ring in my finger I still remember the tingle he gave me when he touched my finger.

I looked closely and I saw something written on it it's so small they if you don't look really closely you won't see it.

Xu, xa, vo, veir, xa....veir, Xavier. what in the name of the seven seas was his name doing on my ring.

In case you have forgotten you are married to him.

Oh thank you that really helpful I rolled my eye at myself.

Sign no. 5 of mental illness.

Is my name is in his ring too.

Definitely your mother in law has been playing cupid since the very beginning.

I looked at him only to find him looking at his phone like his dear life depends on it

What an asshole

He didn't even spear me a glance

How on earth did I end up marrying this sexy asshole. I groned internally

The rest of ride was well..........let Just say mother nature keept me company.

Well I don't even know if that the right time they exchange rings during wedding but hey atleast they are married.

Do whatever you want you can swipe, vote, comment or love me as always

Ignore my grammatical errors, silly me.

~Ciao
(Pronounced as CHOW)
That Italian for see ya.

Stay connected.😉😉😉😉😉😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 11.5K 38
|COMPLETE| 18+ I was a struggling mother with a pretty bleak outlook on life. I was jaded. Cynical. And always dripping in sarcasm. Men were full of...
15.8M 465K 43
Isabella Smith, a twenty two year old woman struggling to make it through the evils of the world and surviving through thick and thin to give her sis...
1.8M 65.1K 47
"You have already ruined my life, what else do you want?", I barked at him. "Ten minutes", he muttered. "What?", I asked as I was unable to hear him...
5.3M 194K 101
Isabella needs a huge sum of money for her aged grandmother's surgery. She has nowhere to go for help and she decides to seek help from her Billionai...