Chapter 5: stroke?

*Two hours later*

      After the doctor came out of the I.C.U . He proceeded in telling maya that the operation was successfully completed with no complications. On hearing this maya became relieved.

_______________________________________......................................................................---------------------------------------------------------

    A year later Amelia was fine and had no reason to be bedridden but as usual her's and Eathan relationship remained strained
  But after some month, Mira notice that her mother was always crying or always moody, she rearly smiles or talk to anybody even though Mira  and maya tried several times to talk to her, to know what happened to her and cheer her up but all that effort went down the drain. Even Eathan tried to take care of her, he changed towards her and started being caring to her but nothing changed. She became a shadow of her old self.
     One day, she was on her way to the bathroom when she screamed and fell to the ground thank goodness Eathan was at home immediately he called the doctor. Unknown to Eathan the doctor told Amelia that she was starting to develop stroke and if she does not take care of her self it would get worse.

Stroke?  How?

But even then, Ameila just begged the doctor not to tell anythimg to her family she even went as far as to promising the doctor that she'll take care of herself and the doctor left without saying to word to her family about her illness . Amelia, being ignorant to the doctor's warning did not take care of herself neither did she let anyone take care of her till if finally got worst.
     It happend again after some month , she wanted to take water from the fridge , she fell and screamed hard this time, only Mira was at home this time and immediately she called the ambulance and they were taken to the hospital. Mira tried calling her father several times but he didn't pick the call the she decided to call her aunt. Maya came to the hospital immediately Mira narrated how her mum fell and was subsequently rushed to the hospital. The doctor diagnosed that Amelia had suffered stroke. Maya was visibly shaking when she heard that and she slumped into the hospital's chair. She sat on that chair speechless, muttering to herself, stroke? how could this be? We tried our best, what pain was so hard that she couldn't handle nor share. The way she was over thinking I knew she would be in trouble soon. Why? why?
They both began to cry and pray for her quick recovery. Shortly after Eathan rushed and was informed about Amelia sudden coma.

Mira' s p.o.v

That was the height for me. So I would lose her too. I thought and cried so much that my aunt and my father were worried that something would happen to me. They try to do something to cheer me up, but I was already lost. I lost concentration in my studies. I just don't want anything to happen to my mum. I remember telling aunt Maya I was sad that mum was passing away gradually. As I looked at her face, she could not even recognize her sweet daughter let alone see that she had been crying her heart out for her

   One evening I closed from school and instead of going home to change from my uniform, i decided to go and see my mum first, i got to the hospital and my aunt and my father were outside the hospital waiting for me. They did not allow me to go in but told me that mum asked me to prepare food for her myself. I was so excited. "Oh my God ! Mum can talk now?"

Awwwwwwn😭😭😭😭😭😭 I am so sad. It been a long I updated and I am sorry for that, I've been distracted by school work and all  but I still can't promise you frequent update but I will try my best.

I also  asked for what you thought about the new story description.

Anyways don't forget to vote and comment and most importantly ignore my grammatical errors

Stay connected 😉😉😉😉😉😉