Chapter 12: His marriage, his rules.

Xavier's p.o.v.

I cursed out loud as I walked out of the restaurant. The fool forgot to send her picture when he sent her file.

Damn It!

I walked to where my parent were standing. Mum looked really pissed while dad was smiling, probably did something to annoy her.

"Let go." I was about to walk past them when mum stopped me.

"Stop right there mister what did you mean. By there was no one there."

"She went to use the toilet before I got there." I lied cause I knew she was not going to dropped the topic until she got an explanation.

I was about to leave again when she spoke again.

"Why did you leave so early." She said placing her hands on her hip.

"Why did you come out so early."She asked again,  Just then dad's phone rang and left to pick it.

"There was nothing else to talk about." I said with a shruge.

"There is a lot more things you guys can talk about, I'm even starting to doubt if you guys actually talked."

"Yes mum, we did now let go I have alot to do."I said placing my hands on her shoulder trying to push her lightly but she slapped my hands away.

"Okay since you said you guys talked, what did you guys talk about."

"Nothing much, we just got to know each other"

"Really." She said definitely not believing what I just said.

God what this woman's problem.

"What's her middle name." She gave me a suspicious look.

"I didn't ask." I said knowing what she was trying to do. If I told her I knew her middle name she will find out i didn't actually talk to her and I only researched on her.

"What her favorite food and colour."

"Again, I didn't ask."

"Then what on earth did you guys talk about."

"Something, now can we go i have a lot of paper work on my table."

"Argggggggggh you are hopeless, fine let go we have a lot of preparation to do." Dad came back and we were about to leave when I realised I haven't told them my condition.

"Hold on, mum, dad, you asked me to get married to the girl of your choice and I agreed now you will listen to my condition." I didn't give them a chance to speak when I continued.

"First, only you too and and her parent can be present." Mum jaw dropped as I said that but who said i was done.

"The wedding will take place at in the backyard of the mansion and it will be very very quite and most importantly no media must find out about the marriage."

"Tell me you are joking Xavier" mum said in disbelief.

"What will happen to the wedding I've always wanted to plan for my child."

"Mum you have skyler."

"Yes you are right she is far better than you. She is my favorite anyways."

"She has always been your favorite now can we go."

"Noah are you listening to the nonsense you son is spitting out  don't just stand there talk some sense into him, why will he want only four people at his wedding." She turned to dad who dosent look affected by what i just said for help

"You are right darling, but I think he is old enough to decide what he want for his wedding, let him have this just one thing his wedding, his rule."

Dad tried to convince her and mum reluctantly agreed.

"At least one person understands me." I said as we walked towards the car but through out the ride mum did not stop complaining about how me and dad never listen to her

Drama queen.

Holla lovelies

In case some of you have forgotten skyler is xavier's cousin it's written in the cast

Enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment after ignoring my grammatical errors.

                                            ~Adios💖💖~

Stay connected 😉😉😉😉😉😉