chapter 16: lectures.

The car finally slowed down as it entered an estates pulled to an halt in front of a beautiful mansion, it looks half as big as his parent house probably because is the only one living here but it's still big enough to fit in two families including the extended members.

He got out of the car with but with Reha in my arms it was harder because I had to open the door myself.

          such a gentleman

He directed me through the house and I dropped Reha on the big couch in the living room even before I sat on it I could feel how soft it was. I took off my heels and but before I could settle down I saw him walking up the stairs I run after him as he was almost halfway through even after I ran to  him I could not meet up with him until................

     "what." He said in a very sharp tone as he turn.

"Where......" my voice cracked as we made eye contact. I cleared my throat

"Where am I going to be sleeping". we made eye contact for a long time he looked so stressed out, his dark hair was messy and  my hands itched to feel the softness, I felt my tummy doing a flip under his intense gaze and but he just turned and continue walking until I heard him muttred  'two rooms to the left'

                   Jerk.

                      ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Since he had no help I had to go back to the car to take my luggages.  when I was done having my bath, cleaned my suppose light  makeover, I change into short with a T-shirt.

I came downstairs looking for Reha but she was nowhere to be found. I looked everywhere calling out her name wondering where she wondered off  but at he same time Xavier came downstairs he went to the kitchen and took a bottle of water from the fridge, his scent filled my nose as he obviously just finished taking a shower.

           And God was it heavenly.

His hair was looking still very moist and water dripping on his chest, his white shirt clinging to his body showing his perfectly well defined abs, his black joggers hanging low around his waist lin........

I suddenly heard my phone ring.

Get a grip I shouldn't be staring openly at him what if he saw me he'll think I was checking him out.

Weren't you?

I didn't even check the name of the caller before I picked it and turned around to avoid getting distracted by him again.

"Mira are you there"

"Aunt Maya?" i said nervously as I remembered I haven't found Reha.

                  Foolish, foolish

"I'm sorry I took Reha when we got there Xavier said you were taking a shower-"

"Wait so Reha is with you"

"No, she already went back with Williams didn't Xavier tell you."

"No he didn't." I said clenching my teeth

He can't even deny he didn't known was looking for Reha.

"Oh, he's such a sweetheart it's probably slipped his mind."

     Or this sweetheart of yours purposely ignored me.

"Mira make sure you don't let this chance go,-"