" ๐˜›๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ...

By dreamy-pink

Yokovina! Au: enemies to lovers and Friends to lovers THEY ARE OLDER THEN THEY ARE IN THE SHOW, PROMISE Dis... More

Get to know Yoko!!!
Get to know Divina!!
The beginning of it all... 1
You don't hate me? 2
Dude, i need help 3
Welcome to da Nightshades Twins. 4
Checking in :) (this is a AN btw)
Pause, who did you just say has a crush on me? 5
You're different I guess. 6
Dawn your too annoying! I will never like you! 7
Wait a minute- My best friend is my crush- 8
Hiiiiii! An!
"Detention" 9
๐Ÿ’› โ€ข Sun fest time โ€ข ๐Ÿ’› 10
Is that even a question! Of course I'll go on a date with you!! โ€ข11โ€ข
Holy- AN
Annnn
Its first date time! โ€ข12โ€ข
Authors Note!
"Why did you just call wifey!?" โ€ข13โ€ข
"You really are a vampire, a thirsty one at that." โ€ข14โ€ข
"Stay away from my girl." โ€ข15โ€ข
"You don't think..." โ€ข16โ€ข
"You're the killer.?.." โ€ข17โ€ข
ANN!!!
"It may be pretty but it doesn't compare to your beauty" โ€ข18โ€ข
"So what are your intentions with my daughter?" โ€ข19โ€ข
An!
"Divina Lillian Carson, you are my will to live." โ€ข21โ€ข
"She's alive!" โ€ข22โ€ข
"Father." "Mother!" โ€ข 23 โ€ข
Autors note ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿฝ
โ€ข 24 โ€ข
Last note from me For now..

"What makes you think she's into you?" โ€ข20โ€ข

128 2 1
By dreamy-pink

It's been a few weeks and everything seemed to be calmed down, or so everyone thought. Yoko now knew she had to be more careful with her targets, so when it was time to kill, she'd give Divina a sleeping pill, write a fake letter to whoever the target was pretending to be her girlfriend, and get them far away from the school and Jericho. She'd then write another letter to weems and the parents of whoever was killed saying they'd run away to focus on themselves. And boy did she keep getting away with these murders, much like the Addams family curse, The Tanaka Family had a similar curse except for one tiny detail, once a Tanaka has fallen in love, that is their soulmate, and there eternally partner, but unfortunately this curse makes them go mad and obsessive. They get one soulmate, so they must treasure that person, and the second the person becomes a weakness, they must be kept inside, never to be seen or heard from again, or else something else more "chained" will happen. Yoko had found hers, much like her father, and she had to make sure that her Divina remained in perfect health and was safe at all times. Now I'm sure some are wondering about Wednesday's targets, let's say she now trust Yoko fully and considers the vampire as a friend. It was now fall time, the leaves were red and orange, the weather outside was beautiful, and Divina had finally gotten inspiration to start her artwork again. The last time she ever drew or even painted was the night that she witnessed Gemma get killed, she finally decided to take an opportunity and sneak away outside into the forest and go to a beautiful spot where she could just admire the beauty of fall. However she failed to let her brother, friends, and her girlfriend know where she was.

Yoko: What the fuck do you mean you haven't seen her. SHE'S YOUR ROOMMATE.

Bianca: Don't yell at me! If you would have let me finish! You would have known that she wasn't in the dorm BUT her art supplies are gone, which means-

Kent: The dummy is out alone in the forest painting.

Enid: Pause, rewind, just got here but what's this about something being in the woods??

Kent: We think Div might be in the forest because she isn't anywhere on campus and Yoko just got back from Jericho with no luck.

Enid: So no one has heard yet??

Kelsey: Heard what Ens?

Enid: A siren was found dead this morning! How long has she been gone?!

Wednesday: No one has any motivation to kill Carson, her brother maybe, but her no.

Kent: What'd I do to you- why do you hate me lady

Kelsey: Okay besides that, only person who has a motive to kill Div is Count Stalker aka Dawn Summers

Enid: And on that note, we can figure Kent's problem later but Yoko's gone and we should have checked the woods like 2 hours ago!

Divina in fact wasn't the dead siren, but she did hear noise coming close and immediately knew what she had to do, without making a sound, she quickly covered herself in dark red paint and took her pocket knife to nick her skin and use that blood on her head, after she quickly got on the ground and acted dead. She waited for 5 minutes before hearing noises again this time only inches away from her. But it wasn't who she thought it was, well she was partly right because it was her girlfriend and her goth partner.

Yoko: Wednesday. Was this your doing.

Wednesday: Are you listening to yourself? I have no motive to murder Divina, however I killed the other siren over there.

Yoko: Bullshit-

Divina: Are you both done?

Wednesday: I-

Both were startled and confused, she looked like the dead? How was she breathing? What happened? So many questions and so much confusion. While those two tried to process it, divina went to the lake and jumped in to clean herself up. After she explained to both what happened and why she looked like the living dead. They understood and helped Divina get her stuff together and took her back to Nevermore. Only scratch on her was when she nicked herself to make it look like she was hit in the head. Only she arrived back on campus she told everyone what happened besides Yoko and Wednesdays conversation. One thing about a siren, they know how to play their cards and while divina was kind, she knew exactly what she needed to do to protect her girlfriend, and Wednesday since she considered the girl a friend. She was afraid to go into the art room again, but this time she invited Enid and Lane to come with her, eventually Bianca and Kelsey joined as well. Soon it hit time for dinner and they all left, Divina was trusted with keys to every room in the school so she was the last out and locked the door behind her. They all headed to the cafeteria and joined the others at their table. And like clockwork Dawn approached them again but this time with another girl? Odd.

Dawn: Heyy Yokii~

Yoko: Never call me that you weirdo

Dawn: Your so silly Yoko! Oh you aren't dead Divina? That's such a-

Yoko: Don't you dare finish that sentence or I'll put you 6 feet under the ground.

Yoko felt Divina grab her hand and move closer to her. She watched as the siren put her jacket back on and look really uncomfortable. Dawns little dumb friend was the cause of this.

Dawn: Oo how rude of me! This is Tina! She's a good friend of mine, Divina, you two would be such a beautiful-

Kent: Stopping you right there, can't you see your friend is making my sister uncomfortable???

Tina: Such nonsense! We are so in sync right now, right Darling?

Divina: Please don't call me that, only my girlfriend can call me that..

Tina: Well I figured we'll be together any day now, ditching this loser and be mine instead, what do you say?

Divina: Excuse my tone but Fuck no, i love Yoko too much to leave her, and I don't even know you!

Tina: Oh come on-

Yoko: What makes you think she's into you? I'm her girlfriend so back off bitch.

Dawn: Yoko Come on!

Tina: What'd you call me Shithead!

Both Yoko and Tina stood up, Yoko looked as if she was about to kill her right then and there and was quickly pulled away by her girlfriend trying to
calm her down. However Wednesday and Bianca stood up and both started hitting Tina, Yoko quickly join in and Dawn tired to run away but was punched in the face by Lane and knocked out cold. Students quickly gathered around the girls and were rooting because finally someone was putting these girls in there place. Kelsey, Enid, Divina, Kent, and Griffin quickly broke up the fight. Griffin was helping Divina hold back Yoko, Enid was holding Wednesday back while trying to calm the goth down, Kelsey was calming Lane down, and Kent and holding Bianca back. They all quickly got them to Kelsey's dorm and held them in there until it was confirmed they were calm. Divina and Kent were at the door guarding since those two could out run vampires meaning they could catch any of them in case someone got out. Finally after a while they all seemed to be calm and they all had a game night, it was mainly uno, the sirens started playing twister, and overall it was fun, everything was at peace. It was getting late and since the guys were there, they texted Ajax and Eugene to come over and they'd turn it into a sleepover. After they arrived Yoko, Divina, Bianca, Ajax, Lane, Kelsey, Enid, and Wednesday all sneaked out of campus and to Yoko's and Divina's cars. Yoko took Enid, Wednesday, and Kelsey. Divina took Bianca, Ajax, and Lane. They drove to a nearby Target and bought snacks, drinks, face masks, things for truth or Dare, and thanks to the vampires and sirens they were able to buy wine. Once they bought everything they headed back to Nevermore and had a blast. However Wednesday and Yoko kept whispering to each other, odd. Enid was suspicious as she still hadn't known her girlfriend was yoko's partner. Divina however had an idea of what those two were discussing, she just prayed they'd be torturing instead of killing. The night grew later and everyone eventually fell asleep, only people awake were Yokovina and Wenclair. Enid got more tired but didn't understand why Wednesday was leaving so late, as for Divina, she was particularly awake when Yoko kissed her goodbye and told Enid she could lay down with divina until they got back. She was hesitant because she knew how Yoko was when anyone was really touchy with Divina but gave in once she was told she wouldn't be in trouble. Both of the serial killers girlfriends were left together as they had important business to attend to. A few hours had gone by and the clock hit 3am, no sign of Yoko or Wednesday, Enid grew worried and awoken divina so the two could take the sirens car and find out what happened. Divina was hesitant because already a horrifying idea of what the two were doing but agreed knowing she couldn't get out of it. They both had left the room quietly and out the doors of Nevermore and straight to Divina's car. Enid knew Divina was tired and since she was a werewolf, she drove because she was wide awake.

Enid picked up on Wednesday scent 10 miles away from Jericho, it was an abandoned house? She parked a few feet away and she and Divina got out and snuck into the house. Not even a minute later, cry's for help began, Enid was terrified and Divina went speechless. Enid tried to get closer but two men appeared from the shadows and shoved the girls into the basement, both ended falling down the stairs and passed out. Yoko and Wednesday heard the noise that was made and got someone to watch the victims while they checked it out.

Yoko: What is going on out here.

Henchman 1: Nothing Madam Tanaka, we took care of it.

Wednesday: She asked a question, what happened.

Henchmen 2: Just some silly girls sticking their nose where it doesn't belong.

Henchmen 1: Would you like for use to eliminate them ma'am?

Yoko: Let me see these girls.

The henchmen looked confused but took the girls to the basement, and who did they see on the floor unconscious? Enid and Divina, Wednesday turned to face the men and stabbed one to death as Yoko ripped the others heart out. After they immediately ran to there girlfriends making sure they were okay, they weren't bleeding and they still had a pulse. The killers got their girls out of the basement and switched them out with the victims, planning to finish them off later. Enid slowly awoke first and saw her girlfriend covered in blood and cleaning a knife, she also saw her vampire best friend cleaning a steel bat as Divina was still unconscious. Enid froze before letting out a scream and ran outside leaving Divina behind. Wednesday went after her as Yoko finished everything and get her girlfriend in the car and waited for Wednesday, couple minutes went by before Wenclair returned, Enid was crying, but much like divina, she swore she wouldn't tell a soul that they were the killers.

To be continued...

- Retzi 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 3.2K 14
Your family is basically filled with priests and religious people so they decided to put you in an all girl's Catholic highschool. On day you save a...
1K 2 8
๐“ข๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ฌ๐“พ๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ผ /หˆ๐“ผสŒ๐“ด๐“ณสŠ๐“ซษ™๐“ผ/ ๐“๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ท ๐’œ ๐’ป๐‘’๐“‚๐’ถ๐“๐‘’ ๐’น๐‘’๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐‘’๐“๐’พ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐’น ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“๐“Š๐’ถ๐“ ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐“ˆ๏ฟฝ...
15.4K 721 15
โ้กใ‚ˆ้กใ‚ˆ ใ“ใฎไธ–ใง๐Ÿ็•ช ๅค‰ใ‚ใ‚‹ใ“ใจใฎใชใ„ ๆ„›ใ‚’ใใ‚Œใ‚‹ใฎใฏ ใ ใ‚Œ ๐๐จ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐š๐ฌ๐ค ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ โž ~ ๐š’๐š— ๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐šŒ๐š‘... ๐šŠ ๐šœ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐š‘๏ฟฝ...
21.2K 1.4K 28
Yoko Tanaka had only ever loved one person her entire life, the girl she fell in love with before she became a vampire. Through all the centuries she...